+ Reply to Thread

Thread: midazolam/diazepam vials/ampoules

OpioNoMo tyler5 will become famous soon enough tyler5 will become famous soon enough tyler5 will become famous soon enough tyler5 will become famous soon enough

Default midazolam/diazepam vials/ampoules

hey, my fellow opiophiles,

got a question - are these benzo ampoules equivalent/siilar to a diabetic insulin needle or whatever?
    meaning you dont IV it , rather just stick it somewhere - pinch - done.

or am i completely in the wrong?

thank You guys so much in advancec for all the herlp on the subject.
    i really neeed to know how tov handle those as i have 0 needle experience and dont want to IV anything, atm.
    i just want the nice euphoria you get from midazolam when delivered quickly. or diazepam. can get both.

in conclusion, how do i use vials/ampoules? silly question, but - ive never had t deal with 'em.õ

once more: thanks for Your replys, all You girls and guys!

Opiophile Weanie More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen's Avatar

Default Re: midazolam/diazepam vials/ampoules

Just looking at my Nursing book of anesthetics, it seems like:

** Midazolam can be given IM or IV, check wikipedia. Be prepared to sleep for a few hours afterwards.

** Valium (for injection) can be given IV or IM, but IM absorption is crappy (look it up on wiki for a full explanation). It doesn't mean IM valium won't work, but can be problematic. If you're gonna try to IV valium, give it really, really slowly, it is a greasy solution, and your veins/body will thank you for the slow IV push (slow push = more dilution with blood = easier on the system).

Its a good idea to push any IV solution slowly. Yeah, I know people like a big hairy bolus of their doc shooting through their veins, but generally, slower is a little safer with a less safe ROA.

Be careful out there (these type of drugs, benzos, are generally safer than opiates, when used alone, combined with opies or alcohol, they are more likely to cause health problems).

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

You really don't want to be banging versed at home, leave that to the medical pros. You won't remember what happened after the shot and may not even wake up. It's also doubtful that you would get the needle out of your arm before you pass out. Iv benzos can be really dangerous, and something not to be taken lightly.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

OpioNoMo ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice
    Right ther right ther (aka midcoast Maine)

Dazzle, that shits fuckd. My bro was on that recently after a truck accident nearly killedem and he was scary as hell acting.

OpioNoMo tyler5 will become famous soon enough tyler5 will become famous soon enough tyler5 will become famous soon enough tyler5 will become famous soon enough

thanks for the answers guys and gals

so its basically the same as IV'ing cooked up midazolam tablets?
    i thought the vials/ampoules were for IM use, definitely.'or something other more easier - def. not IV.
    they give them to some alcoholic patients at a hospital of mine.
    it must be real fucking easy to 'inject' them if every 45-year old bozo with a "25+ year career" can do it at home.

has anyone used middy or diazepam ampoules/vials?

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tyler5 View Post
    thanks for the answers guys and gals

so its basically the same as IV'ing cooked up midazolam tablets?
    i thought the vials/ampoules were for IM use, definitely.'or something other more easier - def. not IV.
    they give them to some alcoholic patients at a hospital of mine.
    it must be real fucking easy to 'inject' them if every 45-year old bozo with a "25+ year career" can do it at home.

has anyone used middy or diazepam ampoules/vials?

no, it's not the same as IV'ing pills.

Amps can be used IV or IM. If they're giving them out to people I'm sure they';re directed to be injected IM, but who knows.

is IM easy enough for a noob to master if one checks up on shit prior, responsibly?

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 089 AM ----------

nah, i know that

i was asking whether it was like diabetics have small insulin vials/needles/ampoules and they stick them wherever (like inject on their tummy), so thats what i was referring to.

Opiophile Weanie More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen's Avatar

If you use insulin needles, you're going to be giving yourself Subcutaneous injections (skin popping).

It'll prolly still work, maybe just a little slower than IM.

For a "decent" IM injection, you usually want a needle ~1inch long (at least) (2.54cm), so you can reach the real meaty depths of larger muscles.

Not saying a lil' insulin spike cannot reach a muscle if the shooter is determined--cramming that needle up to the hub, indenting the hub an inch into your skin, you get the picture.

I wouldn't try IM-ing anywhere on your abdomen--thats the domain of the Sub-Q (skin-POP).

IM sites (think Flu Shots & Vaccines) butt and shoulder.

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

so these little vials/ampoules are def. for IM?
    i know their not forIV.

Quote Originally Posted by tyler5 View Post
    so these little vials/ampoules are def. for IM?
    i know their not forIV.

I'd have to see a picture. Usually the vials will have instructions on them, like:

DIAZEPAM, 5mg/mL, for IM or slow IV injection.

M F

legal disclaimers:

Never Looked Back limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria's Avatar

Even me, who will take just about any benzo however it comes, will not fuck with the "dazzle."

I had that shit when I had my appendix out, I was paralyzed. I was fully cognizant of everything going on around me for minutes after the surgery was done but I was intubated, unable to speak, just as they were finishing up and I couldn't move A MUSCLE. I could hear everything they were saying! That was so fucking scary I wouldn't touch it again if you paid me. No versed thanks.

Now the valium, when i had my vasectomy (can't afford any more kids thanks) the urologist had a 5 mg amp of valium. I hadn't had any in a while and I would say it hits you 2x as hard as orally. That is, if I wanted the same effect of 5 mg IV I would have to eat 10 mg PO.
    LiMiTLeSS
    * My posts have been produced for entertainment value only.

+ Reply to Thread