Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: suboxone film?

Never Looked Back candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20's Avatar

Default suboxone film?

So i was at my doctors yesterday complaining about the terrible taste of the suboxone and he told me that on the 20th they were coming out with a film version he said it was like those listerine strip things that dissolve on your tongue, I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about these

undercover cop harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik's Avatar

Default Re: suboxone film?

Clinton was nice enough to post about it already,

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=31637
    "you should never be embarrassed by your trouble with living, because it's the ones with the sorest throats who have done the most singing."

Opiophile No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back is a glorious beacon of light No Looking Back's Avatar

I also asked my doctor this just the other day. She said it was something the company who makes suboxone was doing to save the patent and of course at the same time claim its the next best thing. I guess it's kind of similar to Purdue changing the OC to OP just to keep the patent alive.

Jr. Opiophile bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec's Avatar

My doc just tried to write me those film strips and I wasn't diggin it because it seems I would have to take a full 8mg every time and I don't take anywhere near that much at one time. Luckily my pharmacy didn't have them and the nurse called and changed it back to pills for me. Those films seem like they would really suck

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

I'm an idiot.......I read the subject and thought they were making a moving about sub.... I was like WTF!?!? :cheeky2:

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

Occasionally Opiated TheyCallMeRiggs is an unknown quantity at this point TheyCallMeRiggs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bodytec View Post
    I wasn't diggin it because it seems I would have to take a full 8mg every time and I don't take anywhere near that much at one time.
    From what I've heard, it's actually the exact opposite.
    Supposedly you can easily slice up the strip into small portions, which would make it easier to measure out a smaller dose for those of us that don't use a full tablet's dose at one time.
    If you look around some of the recovery forums, there are pictures posted of one of the strips cut into about 1/16's or so. Would be pretty damn handy I think, considering that breaking a 2mg tablet beyond 1/4 is pretty much impossible.

pic of a strip cut up into small pieces:

Junky degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser's Avatar

I have a few questions about this.

Will the introduction of the film strips mean the end of the suboxone tablet? I insufflate my dose daily because I find it works better. I am guessing that insufflation is out with the strips?

If they are indeed phasing out the tablets, how long does that process take? I am nervous because in my experience sublingual bioavailability of suboxone is like 2/3rds of intranasal ba. I took my dose sublingually today and it is not holding me as well (5 mg).

Strangely, I actually love those little orange pills. They are so easy to crush and do not wreak havoc on my nasal cavity.

The one possibility I have considered is dissolving the strips in water and using a nasal spray bottle. Do you all think this would work?

True Blockhead Administrator Fat Pie is better than sex! Fat Pie is better than sex! Fat Pie is better than sex! Fat Pie is better than sex! Fat Pie is better than sex! Fat Pie is better than sex! Fat Pie is better than sex! Fat Pie is better than sex! Fat Pie is better than sex! Fat Pie is better than sex! Fat Pie is better than sex! Fat Pie's Avatar

Hm. Sounds interesting. I'm no fan of the taste, but it isn't like I can't stand it either (but I sympathise with those who don't like it all the same. It ain't no cordon bleu, that's for sure; more like cordon bleugh). This new form of suboxone might make it easier for people to taper down from low doses like 1mg, along with helping the dissolving/imbibing process in and of itself, which can't happen fast enough with subs, IMO. Plus, those of us who take larger doses (I'm at 14mg at the moment) won't have to wait and suffer as long either with those strips; then again, I'm used to the pills atm, and wouldn't want to depart with them so soon. Do you think that a choice between pills and strips will be optional in future (when these things hit the market), or will pills potentially be phased out in favour of strips that have less abuse potential (i.e. insufflation-wise)?

Either way, there are some smart cats over at Reckitt Benckiser, that's for sure. Must remember to invest in some of their stock sometime; that company's goin' places...
    Blockhead: "Um, what's a conscience?"

Conscience: "Someone who hates you, but...can't do anything about it.

Occasionally Opiated TheyCallMeRiggs is an unknown quantity at this point TheyCallMeRiggs's Avatar

Will the introduction of the film strips mean the end of the suboxone tablet?
    I doubt it.
    RB's patent expired a few months ago, and I know that generic subutex tabs are available now.
    I'm not sure why there isn't a generic version of suboxone tabs available yet (possibly something to do with the naloxone in it?).

I'd bet that a big part of the strips coming out so soon after the patent expired has to do with mainly trying to maintain a market share, and increase demand for their particular product (versus the generic tabs which would be so much cheaper for both those with insurance and those without).

As far as some of the dosing questions....
    Supposedly these will dissolve in your mouth in about 20 seconds.
    I'm guessing that if you really really wanted to insufflate them (not sure why you would if they absorb so fast and the bioavailability is the same), you could make a solution and squirt that up your nose.

-Riggs.

Occasionally Opiated reallyreality is an unknown quantity at this point reallyreality's Avatar

Hah, yeah I totally thought they were making a sub film too. Like that methadonia documentary or something. That would have been interesting. They probably would have made it ridiculously sensationalist, focusing on the worst of the worst. And get all the facts wrong. I can see a sub documentary dispersing all the rumors that opiophile has disproved.

Uh. Yeah. I got off track. I wonder who will be the first to figure out how to rig these up. Ready set go!
    a good addiction is a terrible thing to waste

jacky

reducing buprenorphine/suboxone into liquid form works pretty well..
    that is how I used to take it when I maintained on subs for awhile.

I would use a small amount of vodka to water ratio, and reduce the pills to semi liquid form....the only problem was shaking the mixture well to keep the particulates that did not break down as easy...I believe some of those pills might have a small amount of talc on them or something...

insuffilating in liquid form works great, and the small amount of alcohol doesnt bother at all...a tiny amount of sea salt would not hurt either I dont think.

I am sure a film would dissolve fine in water...its possible that its just gelatin.
    although I am not sure if gelatin would build up in the nasal passages...perhaps a cold soak would leave the gelatin at the bottom, and most of the drug dissolved into solution.

its a great drug for insuffilation because its so potent...or is at least in the beginning.

for oral use, these films are great, especially if one wants to micro meter their dose...almost as efficient as liquid measurement.

Never Looked Back Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck's Avatar

Re: suboxone film?

I was just told about this yesterday when I saw my sub doc. He actually showed me the film; its just like those Listerine mouthwash films.

I'm supposed to get them next month. I like this idea, it will be waaaay easier to take. SO much easier.

"People Wouldn't Shoot Up If It Didn't Feel Good "

True Opiophile Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

Ickyuck, do you have any idea how much they're going to cost? It seems with the less traditional forms of drugs, the price always goes up, just like with actiq.

And adding a small amount of salt is actually a good idea. 0.9% to be specific, it makes it isotonic and will actually burn LESS; fresh water kills blood cells on contact.
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

Never Looked Back Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    Ickyuck, do you have any idea how much they're going to cost? It seems with the less traditional forms of drugs, the price always goes up, just like with actiq.

And adding a small amount of salt is actually a good idea. 0.9% to be specific, it makes it isotonic and will actually burn LESS; fresh water kills blood cells on contact.
    y'know stupid me forgot to ask how much it was gonna be. I don't even know if my insurance will cover it at first!

"People Wouldn't Shoot Up If It Didn't Feel Good "

Opiophorum Member Carmen is fresh on the scene. Carmen is fresh on the scene. Carmen's Avatar

Don't forget that their's a $75 off coupon you can get for the film, I beleive doctors are carring them to give away, but I think you can also get it at the main suboxone websight. I really wanted to try these just to see what they're like, but I cant afford it, so I'm just gonna stick with the generix subutex, maybe some day I'll find someone who would be willing to trade a dose just so I can try it out.....

I just cant under stand the need to change the Suboxone into a film, it doesnt really help anyone out and it doesnt seem to make taking it any easier cause now everyone will have to carry a pair of scissors to get the package open. I can't wait for those rods that go under the skin of the arm to come out, I'd really love to try that out, that would make life easier, atleast for me.

My doc just gave me a script for the strips, as well as the $75 coupon to cover the insurance co-pay.

I don't have a digital camera, but I'll be sure to report back as much as I can after I pick them up.

-Riggs.

Junky chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski's Avatar

I'm using these and they're pretty cool.

I just have no idea how long to leave it under the tongue. The packaging just says 'put it there', but doesn't say how long or whether to swallow it or not.

So I just leave it there about 3 minutes until it seems fully dissolved. Then I spit it out, because the way I understand it, the naloxone will not be absorbed sub-lingually, but I assume if you swallow it you will get a naloxone dose but hardly any of the bupe will be absorbed via the stomach (this is probably noob info but I just started suboxone for the first time -- I've never even used the pills).

Anyway, I can tell based on other peoples' experience with the pills that these are way easier to use and cut into small doses. If you want to sniff them, you're in trouble.

TL;DR - Do you spit or swallow your suboxone once you think it's done working?

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
    I'm using these and they're pretty cool.

I just have no idea how long to leave it under the tongue. The packaging just says 'put it there', but doesn't say how long or whether to swallow it or not.

So I just leave it there about 3 minutes until it seems fully dissolved. Then I spit it out, because the way I understand it, the naloxone will not be absorbed sub-lingually, but I assume if you swallow it you will get a naloxone dose but hardly any of the bupe will be absorbed via the stomach (this is probably noob info but I just started suboxone for the first time -- I've never even used the pills).

Anyway, I can tell based on other peoples' experience with the pills that these are way easier to use and cut into small doses. If you want to sniff them, you're in trouble.

TL;DR - Do you spit or swallow your suboxone once you think it's done working?

chinaski; nalaxone is basically inactive in Suboxone. Even for snorting/IV. Bupre has a higher binding affinty to the opiod receptors, beating the nalxone out every time. Don't be silly. Also, The nalxone isn't what stops you from being able to use other opiates. Thats Bupre and its hgh binding affinity again. Nalaxone also isn't what send you into precipitated withdrawals or makes you sick, that's also bupre and it's high affinity.

Don't worry about the Narcan.

Junky chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mainline View Post
    chinaski; nalaxone is basically inactive in Suboxone. Even for snorting/IV. Bupre has a higher binding affinty to the opiod receptors, beating the nalxone out every time. Don't be silly. Also, The nalxone isn't what stops you from being able to use other opiates. Thats Bupre and its hgh binding affinity again. Nalaxone also isn't what send you into precipitated withdrawals or makes you sick, that's also bupre and it's high affinity.

Don't worry about the Narcan.
    I think it's totally debatable whether the naloxone is active when you IV suboxone. I really doubt the designers put it there if it doesn't prevent abuse.

In any case, if you swallow your spit, I think you're definitely getting a dose of naloxone. Whether it is active or not is something I'll leave to the neuro scientists. I'm just going to play it safe and keep that shit out of my body, because the way that naloxone blocks opiod receptors is totally different than how a high affinity opiod does it. It seems to me that naloxone could block endogenous opiods too, which can't be good for your state of mind.

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

They are giving the scripts for the film to patients who they think are abusing their pills. Either by sniffing them or selling. Like the strips won't hit the black market.

I was under the impression that the naloxone was added to gain subs a C III scheduling.
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chinaski View Post
    I think it's totally debatable whether the naloxone is active when you IV suboxone. I really doubt the designers put it there if it doesn't prevent abuse.

In any case, if you swallow your spit, I think you're definitely getting a dose of naloxone. Whether it is active or not is something I'll leave to the neuro scientists. I'm just going to play it safe and keep that shit out of my body, because the way that naloxone blocks opiod receptors is totally different than how a high affinity opiod does it. It seems to me that naloxone could block endogenous opiods too, which can't be good for your state of mind.

I guess it could be debated, but I have and occassionally still do IV Suboxone when I'm on a sub stretch. Without ill effects, mind you.

Spit away, if you think that's a good idea.

"I'm just going to play it safe and keep that shit out of my body, because the way that naloxone blocks opiod receptors is totally different than how a high affinity opiod does it"

No naloxone gets to your receptors, being unable to displace bupre. Don't worry.

Junky degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser is a glorious beacon of light degausser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dharma bum View Post
    They are giving the scripts for the film to patients who they think are abusing their pills. Either by sniffing them or selling. Like the strips won't hit the black market.

I was under the impression that the naloxone was added to gain subs a C III scheduling.
    Not doubting you, but I'm just wondering where this information came from? Is it speculation or did you read that?

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by degausser View Post
    Not doubting you, but I'm just wondering where this information came from? Is it speculation or did you read that?
    My bad. I wasn't too clear. This is what my "addiction specialist" (who is back to smoking coke---after JUST getting his P.A. status back---great guy though) told me, and before he told me I heard it being whispered in the waiting room.

Now the CIII thing, I read it here on the 'phile. What is Subutex scheduled there across the pond?
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

Just picked up my prescription of 60 2mg strips last night.

Holy hell do they taste horrible, but luckily you can only taste them for about a minute. It's like the nastiness of the tablets concentrated into a tiny listerine strip. They do dissolve hella fast though, and there's no residue left in your mouth once they do dissolve.

They do cut very easily with a pair of scissors, I'm guessing that you could easily get them down to 1/8 mg doses with a little effort (I just cut mine into 0.5mg doses).

-Riggs.

Never Looked Back doctor diesel has disabled reputation doctor diesel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dharma bum View Post
    My bad. I wasn't too clear. This is what my "addiction specialist" (who is back to smoking coke---after JUST getting his P.A. status back---great guy though) told me, and before he told me I heard it being whispered in the waiting room.
    Now the CIII thing, I read it here on the 'phile. What is Subutex scheduled there across the pond?

In the UK buprenorphine is apparently a Class C drug - which is a lower classification than MaryJane. This is according to Wikipedia, but it does sound unlikely to me. I mean my pharmacist keeps the stuff locked away in safe with the other 'interesting' (abusable) medicines.
    I dunno.

Doc
    TOP JUNK FROM TOP JUNKIES
    PAUPS "A long, narrow foot usually matches a long, narrow face, while stubby toes usually belong to beady eyes"
    DAK "People are worried I'll get so skinny I fall through my asshole and hang myself"
    CHOPS "You gotta be pretty smart to know you're stupid"
    JAMESDIGITS "I've seen horrible people in clinics and had to wait outside due to the stench"
    MAKITA "It wasn't MRSA and it wasn't necrotic fasciitis, it was just some fucked-up shit*"

*Medical term

Opiophorum Member kevin is an unknown quantity at this point kevin's Avatar

Just to give some info - I just got prescribed the film. It dissolves VERY fast - like less than 10 minutes and you can feel the effects at about the same time. In my opinion, this beats the HELL out of waiting forever for those pills to dissolve. Also, they are VERY easy to cut up into smaller doses.

Never Looked Back limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria's Avatar

I managed to get a free sample a couple days ago because the R.B. representative was in my sub doc's office shortly before my appointment. Apparently the rep. left behind a boatload.

There were no active ingredients, some sample right??? I can't say it's worth it man.

First off, part of the reason I'm on subutex or generic bupe is because I fucking hate that orange taste. To me, it tastes so gross. This one has an orange-minty taste or something.

It kind of does remind me of one of those thin strips for colds and what not. I tried the sample, didn't care for it. I'm happy crushing up my generic buprenorphine and fuck paying name-brand copays! Generics are cheaper for me...

Just my 2 cents.
    LiMiTLeSS
    * My posts have been produced for entertainment value only.

Junky sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing's Avatar

im kinda worried now...... been watching this post awhile.

i see my sub doc the 20th for my next 3 months of scripts.

hes on the ball about all the new stuff going on and im sure he will have heard about these.

i like to sniff my sub or even shoot on the rare occasion and i feel the strips wont give me that ability NEAR as easily as i can have it now.

im very good with doctors, and very close to this doctor..... so im trying to figure out a way of convincing him i just want to keep the reg pills...

like... he knows i dont use my insurance..... BUT i think i may mention something to him that i feel RB is just trying to make more money and feel like these may end up costing me more long run (even if presented with a coupon)....

he doesnt suspect me of abusing my drugs, or really any except a lil weed here and there, so i think thats a good thing.

has anyone here had any expierence with this coming up, and if so, were you able to stay on the pills, and if so, how?

sorry for the kinda scatter brained post, kinda thinking out loud with this one here as its now getting to be crunch time to decide if i should quick cut my dose and stock up on ones to snort....

ALSO..... i do take 12mg/day each morning, so.......maybe i can just use a simple, "i dont feel comfortable cutting the strips, the pills work easier"

hmmm much to think about here now.

Never Looked Back candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20's Avatar

i tried them they taste the same but in like glued my tongue down so i couldnt really taste it it seemed to take longer to dissolve but that could of been dry mouth but i like em

Opiophorum Member Diacetylhaze will become famous soon enough Diacetylhaze will become famous soon enough Diacetylhaze will become famous soon enough Diacetylhaze's Avatar

ok, these dissolve quicker and such, but do the effects feel any better compared to someone doing a regular 8mg suboxone sublingually? i also insufflate my sub so this is a disappointing thing, not the idea itself, but that fact that these are the new suboxone unfortunately. my doctor told me they are no longer gonna be doing the pills, at least not at my doctor for sure. fucking blows. so are there any plus's to this besides quicker dissolving?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast