Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread

Thread: OP 80s

Opiophorum Member motox7 is fresh on the scene. motox7 is fresh on the scene. motox7's Avatar

Default OP 80s

god damn it, just paid 80 a piece for 2 OP 80s. god damn it wtf am i supposed to do with this shit, does it still work as well if i just eat it?? AHH

OpioNoMo pokergooch has a spectacular aura about pokergooch has a spectacular aura about pokergooch has a spectacular aura about pokergooch has a spectacular aura about pokergooch has a spectacular aura about pokergooch has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: OP 80s

I know that you are new, but, have you read the thread just below this one? it will basically tell you everything. Try sucking the coating off best as possible, put in the microwave for about 40-60 seconds and see if that will make it snortable...

Let us know if this works.. it's the only thing that I've have not heard that it for sure doesnt work.. so, give it a try or just chew it and swallow it..

Opiophorum Member motox7 is fresh on the scene. motox7 is fresh on the scene. motox7's Avatar

i really dont see how heating it up a little bit would do anything

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

what is putting it in the microwave supposed to do? and i wanted this thread to be a more of, lets figure sum shit out to do with these, and whether i can just eat it and get the same high?

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

well i cant believe i just put sum in a microwave but i did. no change. wow.

undercover cop harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik's Avatar

damn, dude.. aren't half your posts bitching about something?

this is one of probably many posts about the new OPs... and all together, completely useless.

he offered you advice. if you can't wrap your mind around that or even try it, then wtf?

here's what you could do:

a) snort it, effectively turning eighty dollars into a booger that'll last you a couple days and do nothing

b) eat it and feel a little bit

c) nuke it for a bit and crush and snort

IIRC crisping methods have worked for several other pills. microwave methods as well, I believe I have microwaved morphines in the past to make them not gel like a bitch in my nose..

from the other thread

For those of you who get scripts and were saying you were going to experiment with a few of the new OPs here is another idea to try out if you wish.

Ok i don't know how true this is but this kid i know who i jus so happened to see at our dealers house seemed to have a solution to sniffin the new OPs.

He seen me paying $80 for an 80 and was like "why are you payin soo much for that 80 when the new ones are just as good?"

He proceeded to tell me that if you suck of the coating and throw it in the microwave for about 40 seconds to a minute it will break down into a powder that is sniffable and wont gel up in your nose. Now i haven't tried this and am kinda sketched on buying a pill and putting it in the microwave because if it doesn't work Im stuck with a shitty OP if it doesn't do something weird and destroy the oxycodone.
    I saw online that this guy put it in the oven for 20 min at 250 on a cooking sheet. then pulled it out, put it in a spoon with water covering it and heated it over a candle for a while. The wax seperated and he sucked up the water with a syrenge and it worked, it was a lot of water tho.

I tried to mimic it but was pressed for time. The water that it made tasted like oxy, but i dont know if it worked as i had already chewed a few trying to figure them out...
    what do you really have to lose?

perhaps you should just move on to heroin
    "you should never be embarrassed by your trouble with living, because it's the ones with the sorest throats who have done the most singing."

^ what if it's already crushed and i microwave it?

---------- Post added at 106 PM ---------- Previous post was at 104 PM ----------

crushed to a point that is, its like wont get down from a certain size, say a few mm in lenth

Junky Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik's Avatar

i posted the microwave thing and i jus did it and it kinda works so you must have done something wrong here are some tips: i would say more on the minute side tho and make sure you suck the coating completely off no color/coating at all left over.

And the other thread is specifically called new 80's "WHAT TO DO", which correct me if im wrong is a thread about what to do with the new 80's like how are we gonna find a way to get high off them. Not tryna be a dick but this thread is kinda pointless since there is allready a thread on this topic.
    Im Heroin and Sex in One - Dope as Fuck!

sorry! mods wanna delete??

Never Looked Back Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly's Avatar

Yes!!!!!!
    "Fifteen cents for the morphine, and twenty-five cents for the beer.
    Fifteen cents for the old morphine, now carry me away from here."
    "Soldier's Joy"
    (Traditional Scottish fiddle reel with lyrics added during the American Civil War)

Closed Thread