New 80 street price.

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New 80 street price.

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

Default New 80 street price.

What do you guys think these new 80s are going for on the street? They are the same price at pharm. I would think we see a lot more generics in circulation...

I say $25-$30 MAX. and that is being giving.
    better the devil you know than the devil you don't

Noddin' & Moddin' mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) mainline's Avatar

Default Re: New 80 street price.

BAH HUMBUG. I wouldn't even think they'd be that much. I used to pay 20-25 all the time for OC 80s. Albeit, that was in FL and I've only gotten 80s a few times in NY @ 40.

So, I guess 25 ish is probably right.

Occasionally Opiated gibby_420 is an unknown quantity at this point gibby_420's Avatar

When I was still buying 80's I was paying $140 for 10. This was up until about 3 years ago, now they are going for $30-$40 each and are scarce.
    Live Your Life, Not Religion

Opiophorum Member OCD will become famous soon enough OCD will become famous soon enough OCD will become famous soon enough OCD will become famous soon enough OCD's Avatar

I think it's going to take a while for the price to come down at all. People will be pushing these as "new" and "better" at first, then once everybody realizes they're getting screwed they'll keep buying them to figure out a way to abuse them. It'll be a while before the price goes down at all, that's a fact...
    "Res ipsa loquitur"

Never Looked Back OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude's Avatar

...from some folks that r getting a few OC's here in the North East - would think the scarcity that seems to exist right now will keep prices up for a while no matter the formulation...agreed that people will prolly think they're beat until they figure it out...unless they're just popping'em and the 'effect's' should be the same...

.02 ymmv.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

everything I say is completely or mostly fiction and made up - basically the ramblings of an aging moron that has seen too much, felt too much & heard too much -
    See me, feel me, touch me....healing...slo 'n ez get's there.

undercover cop harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik's Avatar

80s go from $20 to $60 here... and $80 about 50 miles up north..

I figure the prices will at least be cut in half, if not more... going the way of Morphine. Roxies will skyrocket, that's for sure.
    "you should never be embarrassed by your trouble with living, because it's the ones with the sorest throats who have done the most singing."

Opiophorum Member Hydrophoria has a spectacular aura about Hydrophoria has a spectacular aura about Hydrophoria has a spectacular aura about Hydrophoria has a spectacular aura about Hydrophoria has a spectacular aura about Hydrophoria has a spectacular aura about Hydrophoria has a spectacular aura about

Where I'm at The OP's are down to 25 cents a milli already and blues are amazing STILL 8-12$ a piece and I seem to be the only person in this town that realizes that roxi's and OC's are the same chemical.... In this scenario it's good to be around a boatload of ignorant people. I've had people COMPLAIN that I got them a better deal on blues and then a day later call me up telling me that I'm STUPID for investing so much money in "bunk" oxy's when they found the "REAL" 30's the next day at 2 for 35$!!! I thought that was hilarious. Anyways things I have noticed though is that Norco's and M'done has gone up, up, and away in price. Norcs for 2-3$ a piece to 5-7$ a hit and M'done from 3-5$ a pop up to 7-9$...... SWIM is really takin' advantage of this though, he got 600$ for his monthly #100 10/325 hydro's and went over to the blue dealer and picked up 75 Roxi 30's and still had enough left over to buy dinner for him and his girlfriend.

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Oh yeah and I forgot to mention that the original OC 80's were going for 50-80$ each in my area. Most frequently 50$

undercover cop harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik has much to be proud of harmonik's Avatar

this is the first time I have ever seen oxy 80s go for $80-100 in my area, prolly the past year ago I could get them for $20-40 easily, with $20 being more common towards the beginning

the new OPs..... yup, $20

i'm really really hoping this mom n pop still has some of the old ones... i'm crying a bit on the inside
    "you should never be embarrassed by your trouble with living, because it's the ones with the sorest throats who have done the most singing."

Opiophorum Member maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness is a jewel in the rough maycausedrowsiness's Avatar

OC80 = $60
    OP80 = $50

This is retail price... pretty much what you get if you just want 1 or your completely outside

When people talk about the prices they get, are these like the "going rates" in the areas where you guys are from or is this just what you specifically pay from a personal connect...? If someone could clarify this for me I'd appreciate it LOL

Once in a while SWIM can get a nice bulk price like $35 bucks for the OC8o.. usually more like 40 or 42.. depends on what kinda thing you got set up

The new ones, right now, are only a few bucks cheaper. Presumably while the dealers get used to the shift and the supply demand curves havent really shifted yet. When that happens, I can forsee the prices for the OPs goin to like 30 a piece, maybe 25.

it's a bit different out here. i would call it suburban, somewhat small towns. right inside the biggest, closest city (which isn't saying much, a 3 walmart town) is where the 80s go for 80-100, and 40 before. about 15 miles outside of the city in some small pretty tight groups, we pretty much sell each other what we pay for the damned things... and most of us have scripts or a script holder. i usually deal with only three people but i know a few more who do the same.

i'd say there's several of these groups and i have no idea why. everyone gets great fucking connects, it's like some druggy utopia. i quit buying my oxy, though, but got a few acquaintances who still do in the city, so i got a runaround of the prices

Occasionally Opiated endemicOpio is fresh on the scene. endemicOpio is fresh on the scene. endemicOpio is fresh on the scene. endemicOpio's Avatar

Dealers will try and get as much as they can for as long as they can, but eventually they will have to drop prices significantly...probably 50% or so...

You can still get extremely high with a few OP80's down the gullet, so they will never be cheap...but I think $20 is fair. $80-$120? Since you can no longer shoot them, or snort them really? As someone posted before me, greedy/smart(whatever you want to call them) dealers will rip people off for as long as possible, but it will not last.

A buddy of mine saw this coming a few years back, and has been hoarding his monthly RX of OC80's for 30 months now...and while nobody is going to pay $200 a pill or something stupid when heroin is available, he may be able to get $10-20 per pill more than he would have if he hadn't held on to them...BUT...he was saving them for himself, at least that is what he says...wise move. Interesting to see how this changes the situation in Florida. The needle users may be facing a tough decision, one that may be good for them in the long run, but those mills will still do decent business, imo...

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I think it's going to take a while for the price to come down at all. People will be pushing these as "new" and "better" at first, then once everybody realizes they're getting screwed they'll keep buying them to figure out a way to abuse them. It'll be a while before the price goes down at all, that's a fact...
    Word gets out fast so pushing new and better will probably work for 2 hours.

Opiophile panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda's Avatar

i don't know.

i really don't think they will drop around here. people still asked for the same price for the generics, so i don't see these being cheaper anytime soon.

maybe eventually, when people move onto dope and oc dealers are stuck with these. but i am sure there will always be enough people in this are that won't do dope and still pay for the oc's.

now that is for actual street prices. i knew a few "friends" that i could get the generic footballs for .50cents a MG. they would sell the name brand for 80mg=$50,40mg=$25, etc... also had an 80 connect that would sell them for $25, then after a while $30(was like striking gold around here)!

street prices for name brand 80s are $60 at the very cheapest and up to $70. a few times i have seen people trying to get $75-$80.

Jr. Opiophile always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated's Avatar

When I open my old bottle of OC's and take a sniff I find the aroma absolutely intoxicating!!

The new formulation OP's have no odor at all : (

I've been letting them melt in my mouth for 15--20 minutes and seem to get the same buzz I got off the

originals. Now may be a good time to ask my Pain Management physician to up me from 40's to 60's.

We'll see

Regards,

Always_Opiated

Never Looked Back betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by endemicOpio View Post
    Dealers will try and get as much as they can for as long as they can, but eventually they will have to drop prices significantly...probably 50% or so...

You can still get extremely high with a few OP80's down the gullet, so they will never be cheap...but I think $20 is fair. $80-$120? Since you can no longer shoot them, or snort them really? As someone posted before me, greedy/smart(whatever you want to call them) dealers will rip people off for as long as possible, but it will not last.

A buddy of mine saw this coming a few years back, and has been hoarding his monthly RX of OC80's for 30 months now...and while nobody is going to pay $200 a pill or something stupid when heroin is available, he may be able to get $10-20 per pill more than he would have if he hadn't held on to them...BUT...he was saving them for himself, at least that is what he says...wise move. Interesting to see how this changes the situation in Florida. The needle users may be facing a tough decision, one that may be good for them in the long run, but those mills will still do decent business, imo...
    Florida is on the fast track to be SHUT DOWN.....they passed legislature that the clinics can no longer dispence pills, unless a full pharmacy is provided with a pharmacist......shitty, doctors are being investigated, cases are being made.,....next year at this time, people are gonna be fucked.....look for new methadone clinics, and Puerto Ricans are going to suddenly going to become richer.
    .NO REGRET.......JUST REPENT.

Never Looked Back OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing's Avatar

As far as the new formulation being cheaper than the old on the streets around here, I don't see it happening.

I have out of 'the game' now for about 2 years, since entering MMT, but before that 80's around here
    were going for 50 bucks a piece, generic or not.

I think the only effect the new formulation is going to have on street prices down here is drive the price of roxi's up a little bit.

At least 50 bucks a pop, generic or not, OP's or OC's.

(I've seen cheaper, and I've seen more expensive, this is, of course, what I would say the average is.)

Just one more reason I'm glad MMT is working for me.
    "Its better to burn out than to fade away" - Neil Young

Never Looked Back Larkin has disabled reputation Larkin's Avatar

luckily... my guy is stocked up for what he says will last him a few months. he said soon he will bump the pills up $5, bringing them to $65 a piece, im still getting them for $60 which is highway robbery. Luckily for me he will be switching to dilaudid and opana very soon. Sad to say, i need to quit now, or ill be poking around in my arms again... which i really really dont want to do

as for the price changing, hell yes

OC's will go up and since the OPs will just sit around with no one wanting to buy them, supply goes up, price will go down, Im guessing they will be $30 here, for that price, ill eat 3 at a time, feel great...

Opiophile panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda is just really nice panda's Avatar

i am still not sold that the price will go down. i wouldn't be putting all my chips on it, thats for sure.

at least in my area, there will be people that will still buy them like nuts.

my neighbor just got some 80's and they were the OC's. i am not even sure if they hit the pittsburgh area yet.

ahhhh 666, i need to make another post real quick!
    Last edited by panda; 09-04-2010 at 04:02 AM. Reason: pick up sticks

Occasionally Opiated endemicOpio is fresh on the scene. endemicOpio is fresh on the scene. endemicOpio is fresh on the scene. endemicOpio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    i am still not sold that the price will go down. i wouldn't be putting all my chips on it, thats for sure.

at least in my area, there will be people that will still buy them like nuts.

my neighbor just got some 80's and they were the OC's. i am not even sure if they hit the pittsburgh area yet.

ahhhh 666, i need to make another post real quick!
    It's all demand/supply, and the demand side is shifting towards heroin because of the new formulation. Of course, many non shooters/snorters will be saitsfied with the new formulation, but a quite a few will not, and they jump on the horse. Meaning less buyers for those OP80's, meaning dealers charging are playing with fire. Some dealers will be OK, some will not...depends on the demand...

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

drugs arent ever cheap. nothing is going to bring "old skool 80s" back, and deff not for $40 a pop. Times have changed, even if it was 3 weeks. Now you gotta chew 3 to get yo nodd on, better than nothing.

Prices are staying pretty much the same. Maybe 3 for a hundo if your lucky. old ones going or $80+ in so cal, they were $30 last month. take it or leave it. booo hoooo

New Opiophile Dustybowls is an unknown quantity at this point Dustybowls's Avatar

Here in socal I have been getting the 80mg OP's for 12-15 a piece. I have heard of people trying to get $25 a piece but I don't see many buying them at that price.

Junky chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dustybowls View Post
    Here in socal I have been getting the 80mg OP's for 12-15 a piece. I have heard of people trying to get $25 a piece but I don't see many buying them at that price.
    Not many people will get them at this price. They cost that much at the pharmacy (without insurance). So you might be lucky to know one or two people who are insured and can give you that price (I do too, just got 25 for $7 each). However, the market won't bear prices below about $25 IMO. Just not enough room for middlemen to get their piece for moving them. I think 1.5 of them is at least as good as an OC80 high-wise, so I'm fine with $25 per,

I hit the street (SF Tenderloin) the other day just to see what was up, and OP80s were between $25-$40. I was lucky to find a guy who did 6 at $25 each; lots of the guys wouldn't go below $40 (OC80s were $50 min). Also, my regular connect raised his roxi 30s to 2 for $25 from $8-$9 each. That price is only gonna rise, I think. Unless docs just transfer all the OC scripts to roxi. Doubt this would happen since the drugs serve very different purposes.

The party is sure over unless we can find a better ROA for the OPs. I have a bunch now so it's cooking time! And I have 2 that I microplaned ready for tomorrow morning, first thing. If that doesn't give me some kinda buzz, I"m in trouble.

Never Looked Back LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow's Avatar

Guess I'm lucky.. haven't even heard of anybody with the "OP's" here yet. Did a bunch of "OC" 30's today.. $10 bucks each with a few free ones. OC 80's are around too.. for $50... no thanks when these cheap 30's are around.
    Thought it might be one of the last times I see the OC brand, so of course I had to shoot a few. They will be missed, but I'll get over it. OC's were always way over priced anyway. Get my dilly's and morphine when I go to PM anyway. I'll survive
    LayLowNslow- my posts are mainly non-fiction, true, and no bullshit.

When I am good, I am very good. When I am bad, I am even better.

talk to me like water running down a stream, i want to hear you say that dilly is water soluable again... it makes my panties moist layinL....

Opiophorum Member WickedContin will become famous soon enough WickedContin will become famous soon enough WickedContin will become famous soon enough WickedContin will become famous soon enough WickedContin will become famous soon enough WickedContin's Avatar

I am located in Alabama and the OP80s are going for $65. Though, I have heard of the OP60s going for 30. If anyone ever has the "old ones" they are automatically either 80 or 90 bucks for 80s.

Never Looked Back LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow's Avatar

Those prices are outrageous Wicked. $65 for a "OP" 80?!?!
    I would never pay prices like those you find in Alabama for OxyContin. Move on to other pharms that people don't inflate the damn price so much. I mean there are better pills than oxy's guys, I know it's hard for you to imagine, but I tell no lies. Well I do lie sometimes, but not about precious opiates. period. exclamation point. Smile/Wink face flipping you off etc..

talk to me like water running down a stream, i want to hear you say that dilly is water soluable again... it makes my panties moist layinL....

prices are remaining high because the dealers that dont use dont understand the difference. many of them are saying take it or leave it. some people are taking it but it seems like the scene took a big hit overall.

Roxis and opanas are being sold in bigger bulk packages for the same prices as before, but if you have $100 bux really no one is going to get you roxi or opanas, maybe 3-4 new OP 80s. beggers cant be chosers is playing a big role it seems....

Opiophorum Member WickedContin will become famous soon enough WickedContin will become famous soon enough WickedContin will become famous soon enough WickedContin will become famous soon enough WickedContin will become famous soon enough WickedContin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LayinLow View Post
    Those prices are outrageous Wicked. $65 for a "OP" 80?!?!
    I would never pay prices like those you find in Alabama for OxyContin. Move on to other pharms that people don't inflate the damn price so much. I mean there are better pills than oxy's guys, I know it's hard for you to imagine, but I tell no lies. Well I do lie sometimes, but not about precious opiates. period. exclamation point. Smile/Wink face flipping you off etc..

Yeah, it is pretty ridiculous. What is even worse is that roxi 30s are 30-35$ a piece now..roxis aren't as prevalent here as they are in Florida either. However, the change isn't 100% in effect here, but it is getting there. There a few of the "old ones" around, but damn sure not many. I absoultely refuse to buy the OPs..if the price drops low enough, then maybe, just MAYBE, I'd consider going back to them.

As far as moving on to other things goes.. well.. I report to probation in a week, so I don't have a choice by to move on to sobriety for 6 months.

Never Looked Back OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2's Avatar

yeah around here i heard a hundo pack for the OPs is the same price as the old OC's. i still have yet to see an OP yet though. just been lucky so far.

Crappy about the probation Wicked. I'm also on probation with a little less than a year left. Mine is unsupervised though... so no drug tests. Just these fines that are ridiculous. Keep up on those though and I'm set.
    Hey, look at it like this... when you get off probation, maybe those OP's won't be so damn expensive in the Alabama area. I mean I wouldn't mind paying around $20 for an OP80, chew a few up for the same price as (regularly) priced OC80's and get a nice itch goin'.
    OxyBlow - still have not seen a "OP" here yet either.. and I've been enjoying quite a few OC's lately too. My good buddy and I figured this last script will be the end of them, if not very soon.

I'm not sure how mine is gonna go, but I do know that it is only 6 months. I have heard that I may have to use the "color code" system. That's where I am assigned a color and I have to call in everyday and see if my color is picked (supposedly around 6-7 colors to choose from, each one chosen on random daily).. if so I am the lucky winner of a ua!

There were some major busts around here right before the OPs showed up, so the supply was fucked from that already. The guys that still get them.. well.. they don't want to see that money go. They are still trying to pawn it off as the same thing. One try was it took for me... I don't ever want that horrible slime up my nose again. So, who knows what the scene will look like in 6 months. I probably won't care... but then again, ya'll know how that story plays out..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast