vyvanse and hair follicle test

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: vyvanse and hair follicle test

Occasionally Opiated Killa is fresh on the scene. Killa is fresh on the scene. Killa is fresh on the scene. Killa's Avatar

Default vyvanse and hair follicle test

I took some vyvanse 5 months ago (no script), and had to submit to a hair test the other day. They said my head hair was too short, so they took my chest hair. They said those results go back a year. Anyone ever test positive on a hairtest for amphetamine when taking Vyvanse? Was it occasional or frequent use, and what did your pg/mg turn out to be?
    If honesty is a virtue, why don't people like it??????

I WILL SPEAK MY MIND, AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

Default Re: vyvanse and hair follicle test

What's wrong with you starting 3 threads on a stupid fucking question?

hovadagod is not any kind of professional and anything he posts should be assumed fictional.

OpioNoMo ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker ausativa is one bad motherfucker

killa!! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE FOUR THREADS?

Occasionally Opiated Killa is fresh on the scene. Killa is fresh on the scene. Killa is fresh on the scene. Killa's Avatar

sorry. Maybe u can sense my paranoia. whats so stupid about the question?
    If honesty is a virtue, why don't people like it??????

I WILL SPEAK MY MIND, AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!

Opiophorum Member joedyclark is fresh on the scene. joedyclark is fresh on the scene. joedyclark's Avatar

dude u started 4 threads with the same question all under different catagories "\;s

?????????????????

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

I probably felt like the question was stupid b/c you started 4 threads on it. I would guess it would show up as amphetamines. It converts to d-amph aferall.

hovadagod is not any kind of professional and anything he posts should be assumed fictional.

Never Looked Back danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny's Avatar

quick way to piss people off and clog up the board
    'oh no one answered me first time...ill post it four more fucking times then'
    :angry-smi

+ Reply to Thread