Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How long for dope to get out your system?

Departed Opiophile Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus's Avatar

Default How long for dope to get out your system?

Was extremely stupid, did dope friday and saturday, been clean forever, got UA's soon, How long before its out of my system? I UTFSE and got varied results. What do you think?
    I'm currently incarated as of 8/4/11 for a maxium of 5 months but more than likely less... for now; peace out my brothers and sisters at the phile, I will be back-- sober but I will be back." ~ citrus.

Never Looked Back LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow's Avatar

Default Re: How long for dope to get out your system?

You used H right? Should be out of your system in about 3-5 days.
    LayLowNslow- my posts are mainly non-fiction, true, and no bullshit.

When I am good, I am very good. When I am bad, I am even better.

talk to me like water running down a stream, i want to hear you say that dilly is water soluable again... it makes my panties moist layinL....

Never Looked Back hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1's Avatar

3 days for a dip stck test
    7 days for a gv/ms test
    plent of fluids you can get a pce
    and if you can work the timming
    It can be to where you are pissing almost all water
    with this sytem you can knock up to 36 hours off
    Most of the clean urine things you can boy will pretty
    much explain this to you
    Hence they are a waste of your money.
    Dont give them your first piss of the day
    or anything that has been sitting in your bldder for to long
    and yes utmfse
    there is a sticky on this
    Meme vieille chanson

Departed Opiophile Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus is a jewel in the rough Citrus's Avatar

it should be around 3-4 days til my next test, today is like the 3rd day, so I think I'll be alright. Plus if youre on probation or parole, drinking water before a test would only dilute your piss, and in my state, if you come dilute, they make you piss again, and its basically the same as failing, they will notify PO and you will violate.
    I'm currently incarated as of 8/4/11 for a maxium of 5 months but more than likely less... for now; peace out my brothers and sisters at the phile, I will be back-- sober but I will be back." ~ citrus.

PLATINUM MEMBER
    Opiophorum Member
    PaythePiper will become famous soon enough PaythePiper will become famous soon enough PaythePiper will become famous soon enough PaythePiper will become famous soon enough PaythePiper will become famous soon enough

I know most of what you read will tell you 3 to 5 days but I've found out the hard way that it really matters how much you used as well as how fast your metabolism is. A few years ago I was getting tested every Thursday on the dot for some outpatient drug class I had to take. So I start feening and thinking hell this is easy I could use till Sunday and be fine by Sunday. So one week I did exactly that and was clean as a wistle by thursday (dipstick test). A couple weeks later I do it again but this time I only used Thursday night. I ended up using maybe .6 to .7 grams over a period of maybe 5 or 6 hours. Anyways I come to class the next Thursday thinking everything is gravy and bam I'm dirty for opiates. I protest and demand they send the sample to the lab. Ends up with the same results. Thankfully the lady running the thing had mercy for me and didn't send the results in to the courts and gave me another chance. If she did I would have spent 10 days in jail.

Anyway after that class was over I got a bit curious about how long I would stay dirty in case I ever had to deal with this shit again. Results varied. I rarely was dirty after 4 days and usually stayed dirty till after my 5th day. A few times I stayed dirty till my 7th day and once was dirtya full 8 days after use.

Then you get these guys who are never dirty longer than 2 days. Like I said it really depends on the person. Of course trying to water log yourself will help if your close or on the edge, but sometimes your dirty no matter how hard you try to piss water.

I only did like 2 tenths total or like 2 days.

Opiophile JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet's Avatar

^^^ hey Citrus i was wondering where you were hiding again... im doing great BTW.. on 25, and dropping to 22 on thursday of done. as for your question... here is from personal experience, and you already know I liked to do a LOT of dope in a single session..

I was clean for at least 30 days (methadone only, i mean, no dope), and then i decuded to grab a finger and see how i would feel.. i did dope on friday and saturday nite, then did no more sunday and monday.

tuesday morning i got a swab at the clinic and didn't try and do anything special with it, and i passed... only positive for weed... so you could be ok. don't flush your urine tooo much before you take it, but definitely drink a few glasses of water an hour or so leading up to it so that you are going a little more than normal and you will probably be ok...

note: swab tests are less accurate than urine tests.. but we are talking 56 hours or so after using that i had my test. which isn't even 3 full days.. good luck buddy!!! hope you have no issues cause you don't deserve to get violated.. no one does...

-jt
    In for a penny in for a pound...

Junky Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik's Avatar

just do this exactly and u will have nothing to worry about i promise!

I have a full proof way to beat the lil test at home strip type pee tests! without drinking mass amounts of water.

U need to go to ur local super market, go to the canning section and find the blue box of certo fruit pectan gel. Also while at the store buy 2 of the big widemouth lemon lime gatorades ( a gallon of lemonade will also work, pretty much any yellow tinted liquid) and a rock star energy drink.

About an hour b4 the test (the actual time u pee) Mix one packet of certo into one of the gatorades and drink, pee once. then about half an hour ( i used to wait till about a mile away from the prebation dep.) drink the other gatorade certo mix. pee for the second time. drink the rockstar (not needed but sometimes my pee would be clear and they would make me come back for a re-test, rockstar makes urine bright yellow). try to go pee one more time (now cutting it kinda close to test time i have skipped this last pee and still passed test but it was the way i was showed to do it so i try to do it ne ways).

works everytime
    Im Heroin and Sex in One - Dope as Fuck!

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    I know most of what you read will tell you 3 to 5 days but I've found out the hard way that it really matters how much you used as well as how fast your metabolism is. A few years ago I was getting tested every Thursday on the dot for some outpatient drug class I had to take. So I start feening and thinking hell this is easy I could use till Sunday and be fine by Sunday. So one week I did exactly that and was clean as a wistle by thursday (dipstick test). A couple weeks later I do it again but this time I only used Thursday night. I ended up using maybe .6 to .7 grams over a period of maybe 5 or 6 hours. Anyways I come to class the next Thursday thinking everything is gravy and bam I'm dirty for opiates. I protest and demand they send the sample to the lab. Ends up with the same results. Thankfully the lady running the thing had mercy for me and didn't send the results in to the courts and gave me another chance. If she did I would have spent 10 days in jail.

Anyway after that class was over I got a bit curious about how long I would stay dirty in case I ever had to deal with this shit again. Results varied. I rarely was dirty after 4 days and usually stayed dirty till after my 5th day. A few times I stayed dirty till my 7th day and once was dirtya full 8 days after use.

Then you get these guys who are never dirty longer than 2 days. Like I said it really depends on the person. Of course trying to water log yourself will help if your close or on the edge, but sometimes your dirty no matter how hard you try to piss water.
    I tested dirty on a dip 5 days after using H, they sent it to have a gcms test which came back pos for morphine, fortunately I had Rxs for codeine and vicodin within the last 6 months or so-I don't think the PO knew vikes don't break down to morphine or I lived out of state and she didn't care, either way it was never discussed after I faxed her the Rxs. I also tested pos at a rehab for 1 10 mg. done pill 8 days later once, I may have a slow metabolism. Don't cut it too close, leave the max plus a day or two before the test.

+ Reply to Thread