Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroin Bust in DC

Opiophorum Member DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly's Avatar

Default Heroin Bust in DC

Older news but wasn't a registered member when it happened. This is the "open air market" I have used for the last couple of years, apparently a gang was controlling the corner and they all got busted. Tried going there a few days later and its a ghosttown, guess the police were successful in shutting down my little heroin corner of bliss

http://www.thehillishome.com/2010/06...ds-15-arrests/

Just a small snippet of the article:

Specifically confiscated during this investigation were:
    • Approximately 859 grams of Heroin
    • Approximately 64 grams of Crack Cocaine
    • Approximately 231 grams of powder Cocaine
    • U. S. Currency totaling $8,000.00
    • Two (2) semi-automatic handguns
    • Digital Scales
    • Approximately 10 cellular telephones
    • Drug Paraphernalia

Never Looked Back Billy the kid is a splendid one to behold Billy the kid is a splendid one to behold Billy the kid is a splendid one to behold Billy the kid is a splendid one to behold Billy the kid is a splendid one to behold Billy the kid is a splendid one to behold Billy the kid is a splendid one to behold Billy the kid is a splendid one to behold Billy the kid is a splendid one to behold Billy the kid is a splendid one to behold Billy the kid is a splendid one to behold Billy the kid's Avatar

Default Re: Heroin Bust in DC

bummer dude.

Jr. Opiophile erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica's Avatar

Never good to hear
    I come and go, but I'm trying to stay.

Went to the doctor, and I asked her to make this stop
    Got medication, a new addiction, fucking thanks a lot
    Had a relapse, went back to rehab, ruins everything
    So point your finger, at the singer, he's in the pharmacy

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Surprised it's still closed.Suspect someone will start doing business there or near by soon.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Jr. Opiophile LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13's Avatar

wow, i didn't know Potomac Gardens was pumping like that. I lived in PG County for 10 years and have never copped anything more than weed in DC. Always just made that trip to Bmore. Damn, could have saved a ton of gas money lol What they packaging the dope in in DC, gel caps?, stamps?

Like Nick said, somebody else will set up shop out there soon enough, too much money to be made if the spot was jumping like that.
    "Hello My Name" stickers on the stickers of the veins in rehab, remembering the feeling when we used to get mellow. When we was on back of a nickel like Monticello. In the underworld had to be smarter the Donatello. No honor amongst fellows, it's harder than sitting with a blind man and, trying to describe yellow.

Opiophorum Member DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNumber13 View Post
    wow, i didn't know Potomac Gardens was pumping like that. I lived in PG County for 10 years and have never copped anything more than weed in DC. Always just made that trip to Bmore. Damn, could have saved a ton of gas money lol What they packaging the dope in in DC, gel caps?, stamps?

Like Nick said, somebody else will set up shop out there soon enough, too much money to be made if the spot was jumping like that.
    They came in tiny ziploc bags that usually had a little over .1 in them for $10 a piece (scramble) or smaller bags for $10 that were "raw" and pretty decent stuff.

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanTilly View Post
    Older news but wasn't a registered member when it happened. This is the "open air market" I have used for the last couple of years, apparently a gang was controlling the corner and they all got busted. Tried going there a few days later and its a ghosttown, guess the police were successful in shutting down my little heroin corner of bliss

http://www.thehillishome.com/2010/06...ds-15-arrests/

Just a small snippet of the article:
    Wow, I'm glad I didn't know about that shit right now, I might have been tempted. The article is correct in that those guys have been dealing for a long time (and no doubt will be up and running real soon). I used to score near there but never in those projects.

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

I know that area pretty well. I work in DC 2-3 weeks a month so I am up there a good bit. I never have copped in DC since I am up there to work and stay clean. DC doesn't get too much press on this site, but I would imagine that they have some good shit in that city.

Sorry to hear about that.

Baltimore is definitely better in terms of quality but the convenience of DC always made it my #1 choice.

Cop your shit in 30 seconds and then you're right back on 395 safe and on your way to Virginia
    Officer, officer, tell me the truth
    How many times can I get in trouble with you
    Before they lock me up for all the bad things that I do?

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanTilly View Post
    They came in tiny ziploc bags that usually had a little over .1 in them for $10 a piece (scramble) or smaller bags for $10 that were "raw" and pretty decent stuff.
    I always thought the raw vs scramble thing was basically bs, scramble is (allegedly) cut with quininine-which a lot of DC junkies will pay a premium for- and raw was not-80% of the shit I saw was the same-I always figured it was a scam to sell less for the same $$$ to lightskins. That said, I'd give DC dope a solid B, not as good as Baltimore but good enough so people come from miles around to get it.

Never Looked Back oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Surprised it's still closed.Suspect someone will start doing business there or near by soon.
    Yep, like Nick said...They'll be back.

Jr. Opiophile FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan is just really nice FiendMan's Avatar

PG has always been a better place for swim to cop. seems to be more of a supply so the price/quality is always better. prolly just b/c swim isn't going to the right area but PG def has excellent shit. much more convenient if you live in MD.

Jr. Opiophile always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated is a glorious beacon of light always_opiated's Avatar

I'm glad I wasn't aware of this place when it was operating.

Since being accepted into CP treatment I've tried to cut down my use of anything that would jepordize

my LEGAL source of opiates.

New Opiophile baltimorerachel is an unknown quantity at this point baltimorerachel's Avatar

that blows...i know the area you are talking about. hopefully they will be up and running again soon...
    "Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time."
    ~Catherine Zandonella

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    ~Hunter S Thompson

"Better living through chemistry."
    ~Dow Chemical Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by baltimorerachel View Post
    that blows...i know the area you are talking about. hopefully they will be up and running again soon...

For the sake of my "sobriety" I'm kind of hoping it stays shut down...

However the little devil on my shoulder is tempted to go check again and see how operations are doing
    Officer, officer, tell me the truth
    How many times can I get in trouble with you
    Before they lock me up for all the bad things that I do?

+ Reply to Thread