will klonipin and xanex show up the same on a drug test?

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: will klonipin and xanex show up the same on a drug test?

Jr. Opiophile KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about

Default will klonipin and xanex show up the same on a drug test?

I got perscribed klonipin,half millgram and im at a halfway house and on house arrest/probation...

if i have a script for benzos and i come up dirty but before i take the test show em my script...do you think they will gc/ms it? and if so that wil show up for two diffferent benzos.. Am i correct because they have asked them to list the drugs the people on probation have consumed..

and what is the detection period for one time use xanex? thats all im worried about is the xanex because im perscribed klonipin..

yah dig?. . .

Opiophorum Member b00ty_m4n is fresh on the scene. b00ty_m4n is fresh on the scene.

Default Re: will klonipin and xanex show up the same on a drug test?

Im pretty sure it wont say anything but benzos for bout IDK if it differeniates between the two!
    b00ty_m4n

Jr. Opiophile erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica's Avatar

It'll just show up as benzos, UNLESS they're already onto you and they decide to spend the money for an advanced test that will differentiate metabolites. Which they won't.
    I come and go, but I'm trying to stay.

Went to the doctor, and I asked her to make this stop
    Got medication, a new addiction, fucking thanks a lot
    Had a relapse, went back to rehab, ruins everything
    So point your finger, at the singer, he's in the pharmacy

Jr. Opiophile KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about

yea tahst what i was thinking....so ur saying as long as they dont think im using any other benzo that was perscribed,then they wont get it gc/ms'd?

Opiophorum Member DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly is a jewel in the rough DanTilly's Avatar

They'd have to be real suspicious that you were abusing other benzos in order to waste their money for the advanced test. Personally, I wouldn't sweat it at all -- theyll prolly just figure it was the klonopin in your system and not think twice.

I'm prescribed Temazepam and am on probation and I use Ativan, etc all the time and they have yet to not trust me enough to send it away for further anaylisis. I just wouldn't make it a weekly problem and you should be good.

Good luck K! :cool:

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

No matter what, I wouldn't risk my freedom for a xanax. I prefer klonopin for my anxiety anyway. Be careful Kodeeeeiiinee.
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanTilly View Post
    They'd have to be real suspicious that you were abusing other benzos in order to waste their money for the advanced test. Personally, I wouldn't sweat it at all -- theyll prolly just figure it was the klonopin in your system and not think twice.

I'm prescribed Temazepam and am on probation and I use Ativan, etc all the time and they have yet to not trust me enough to send it away for further anaylisis. I just wouldn't make it a weekly problem and you should be good.

Good luck K! :cool:
    +1

They'd have to be real suspicious...

Tapering up!

its only half a milli of klonipin,and thats nothing,i used to abuse 2 mg kpins heavily back in the day ...its my favorite benzo but i have 2 bars of xanex and like others said,why would they be suspicious of that. . .

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KoDeInaaaae View Post
    its only half a milli of klonipin,and thats nothing...its my favorite benzo but i have 2 bars of xanex and like others said,why would they be suspicious of that. . .
    Take the Xanax and don't worry about it. If you test positive for benzodiazepines, you have a valid excuse. They'll never know the difference.

You're talking about probation right? The county you live in has a limited budget and a lot of drug tests to pay for. They won't re-test you, or have your specimin analyzed further for no good reason.

Now, if you get caught with the Xanax pills... that's a different story. So be careful where you hide it.

Tapering up!

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

klonipin doesn't usually show up as benzos.

hovadagod is not any kind of professional and anything he posts should be assumed fictional.

Quote Originally Posted by hovadagod View Post
    klonipin doesn't usually show up as benzos.
    I've heard this too. But... if you have a legit script for Klonopin, and you test positive for benzos, you do have an excuse. Whether or not it shows up every time doesn't matter so much. clonazepam is a benzodiazepine... There's no reaon to suspect *another* benzodiazepine if he tests positive.

Tapering up!

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

Hello Kodeine,

You never mentioned if you cleared taking the Kpin with whomever has the power to kick you out or put you away. I have heard that sometimes they will not want you to take any type of narcotic even if it is prescribed.
    I have heard it the other way as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyfingers View Post
    Hello Kodeine,

You never mentioned if you cleared taking the Kpin with whomever has the power to kick you out or put you away. I have heard that sometimes they will not want you to take any type of narcotic even if it is prescribed.
    I have heard it the other way as well.
    When I lived in a halfway house benzos were not allowed at all. No methadone, bupe, benzos... It was a 100% abstinence-based facility.

I was assuming your house was not like that.

Tapering up!

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Verine View Post
    I've heard this too. But... if you have a legit script for Klonopin, and you test positive for benzos, you do have an excuse. Whether or not it shows up every time doesn't matter so much. clonazepam is a benzodiazepine... There's no reaon to suspect *another* benzodiazepine if he tests positive.
    Yea. You def. still have the excuse. It is a benzo after all.

hovadagod is not any kind of professional and anything he posts should be assumed fictional.

OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Verine View Post
    When I lived in a halfway house benzos were not allowed at all. No methadone, bupe, benzos... It was a 100% abstinence-based facility.

I was assuming your house was not like that.
    Hello Papa,

I have never been to a halfway house or PO drug classes. However, I have heard plenty of stories from people that have been in one and the majority of stories are 100% abstinence.

One lady I knew was practically crippled, probably around age 50 and had gotten a DUI. She was mandated to go to these drug classes that were 1 day a week for 3.5 hours for 18 weeks. They tested you their and she was made get off all her legit PM meds. She really fought tooth and nail to try to get the facility to let her take the medicine, but never was able to win. I think it went back in front of the judge and he said the meds were fine, but she would have to do 2 months in jail instead of the classes. Unfortunately, she had other responsibilities and could not do the time.

I have only heard 1 story about halfway houses that were allowed to use their prescribed narcotics.
    At one place, the person in charge lived a few apts down from the halfway house and my friend had to give his Norcos to the person and charge and they dispensed them every day.

I was thinking of volunterily going to one after rehab and looked into a few places in NJ They did not even allow subutex.

I would imagine that having a controlled substance actually in the house could present a ton of problems and endanger others sobriety.

Never Looked Back candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20 has much to be proud of candyman20's Avatar

im pretty sure they both just come up as benzos i dont think they will be able to differentiate between the two

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KoDeInaaaae View Post
    I got perscribed klonipin,half millgram and im at a halfway house and on house arrest/probation...

if i have a script for benzos and i come up dirty but before i take the test show em my script...do you think they will gc/ms it? and if so that wil show up for two diffferent benzos.. Am i correct because they have asked them to list the drugs the people on probation have consumed..

and what is the detection period for one time use xanex? thats all im worried about is the xanex because im perscribed klonipin..

yah dig?. . .
    yes they show the same..
    normal urine benzo tests search oxazepam. So any benzo that metabolizes into oxazepam will make a benzo test positive. But from the test you can't know what benzos the user has been taking.

+ Reply to Thread