Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Injecting ethyl alcohol.

Opiophorum Member Phluck is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Injecting ethyl alcohol.

I've occasionally heard of people injecting themselves with vodka and stuff, and I was just curious if any of you had tried this.

I don't really want to give it a try, but I'm curious to know what it's like. Does it feel good? Is there an enjoyable rush?

Opiophorum Member SirDonkeyPunch is an unknown quantity at this point SirDonkeyPunch's Avatar

Default Re: Injecting alcohol.

no rush whatsoever.... if u miss, your gonna be sorry. If a little seeps out of the vein while your shoving it in....you'll probably be sorry. It actually takes a decent amount of alcohol to get fucked up. My friend devoted a whole night to getting trashed from shootin up booze, he did it. said it was more of a roudy i wanna cause a ruckus type of a drunk. I guess the positive thing is if he got breathelized it wouldnt read.
    I opened-up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please try again." because they were having a contest that I was unaware of, I thought maybe I opened the yogurt wrong. ...Or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me... "Come on Mitchell, don't give up!" An inspirational message from your friends at Yoplait, fruit on the bottom, hope on top. - Mitch Hedberg

Hrmm.... are you sure the breathalyzer wouldn't read it? I'd think that since the alcohol was in your bloodstream it would still show up the same.

Opiophorum Member SirDonkeyPunch is an unknown quantity at this point SirDonkeyPunch's Avatar

i dont think it would be as prominent. the breathelizer only analyzes the vapors since it doesnt take samples from inside the mouth, only the air inside the mouth and lungs. so albeit there may be some alcohol showin up, i dont think it would be the same results since the alterior form of entry.
    I opened-up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please try again." because they were having a contest that I was unaware of, I thought maybe I opened the yogurt wrong. ...Or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me... "Come on Mitchell, don't give up!" An inspirational message from your friends at Yoplait, fruit on the bottom, hope on top. - Mitch Hedberg

Health Professional candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy's Avatar

Just a really, really, really bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by candy
    Just a really, really, really bad idea.
    I have no doubt about that, and I have no plans on trying this... but I'm curious, because I've heard things here and there, just no detailed accounts of what it's like.

Never Looked Back shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about

I know it can be done, what that guys name from Motley Crue, He stated in an interview that when they were outta H one night, they all shot up Vodka........COULD YOU IMAGINE THE BURNING SENSATION!!!

edit - o.k., I remember now, it was Nikki Sixx, or however you spell his fuckin name.
    Last edited by shaunclo; 07-27-2006 at 05:01 PM.
    Like taking the hair off a monkey.........dont try this at home

Never Looked Back WarmCyanide has disabled reputation WarmCyanide's Avatar

I have used Vodka for treatment (in animals) of Metaldehyde poisoning in an IV drip (added to the bag) as an anticonvulsant. It does have an effect. IV alcohol WOULD show up on a breathalyzer. The breathalyzer measures the amount of alcohol evaporating through the alveolar sacs in the lungs, not the syrupy booze in your mouth. (that's why mints, gum or coffee do jackshit for a Breath test.) Someone who is in kidney failure for instance, has toxins in their bloodstream the kidney can't detoxify, that if severe enough, can be smelled through the breath via those tiny sacs . Your body is designed to get rid of toxins in the bloodstream, i.e. alcohol. through breathing it's volatile vapors out as well as liver and kidneys. You can shoot up straight Vodka if you want without prepping it. What lives in it?
    I dont think it would be a good idea to shoot up with flavored vodka. I have no idea about dark rum, gin etc. I've never tried IV alcohol. I just drink it. If you are concerned about someone NOT seeing you drink to get drunk, a company has formulated powdered alcohol but i think it's too spendy. cheers:drinkit: and stay away from snail bait!
    ======================================
    David: Is this a game or is it real?

Joshua: what is the difference?

More to the point,why does she want to kill your uncle and his children? - NICK

schumer

Quote Originally Posted by Phluck
    I've occasionally heard of people injecting themselves with vodka and stuff, and I was just curious if any of you had tried this.

I don't really want to give it a try, but I'm curious to know what it's like. Does it feel good? Is there an enjoyable rush?
    SUMBODY hide these damn smilley thing from me. (SIDESPLITTIN LAUGHTER GUFFAW GUFFAW)

In direct response to your Query sir,,,,,,Any of you fine folks out theree in OPIEVILLE old enough to be JOHNNY WINTER FANS,,,, MAN. I read a thing where he talked about doing this in an interview. That was all I needed to hear at the iompressionable age of 15..

Some advise from an ADULT,,,, LOL. I'm 49 y/o. I guess thats me. First,,,,,,,,,,,,get some;
    "As in takin too much SECONAL --AL-KEEEE-HAUL.

Vodka my fannie---mae!!!! YA NEED THE RIGHT LIBATION SON:drinkit:

You gotta reach way down in that LIQUOR CABINET & grab some real-thyme----WIFE-BEATING--MONKEY---SHIT BROWN-- :jerkoff:--- YEEEHHAW YAWL--- :sandm: --REBEL YELL , as in BILLY IDOL--- :hangloose ---MANLY TYPE shit. You need some cheap ass BOURBON MAN.

That shit will make you SOUND OFF LIKE YA GOT A PAIR.:jumping-s

Good ole "Henry Dickel" Tennesse Sour Mash---- kicked my Hillbilly ass when I was about 17.

Come to think of it,,,,,,, The only time I was more hard up to do this KINDA shit :drink: were those no more fuke the FANTA,,,,where's da Cocca Cola>>>>>>>>>> ice cold H2O shots.

:eyebrow: Dude think about what you just asked.:vomit:
    PLEASE BE CAREFUL cause I know if you haven't already you're gonna do it.

Never Looked Back shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by schumer
    SUMBODY hide these damn smilley thing from me. (SIDESPLITTIN LAUGHTER GUFFAW GUFFAW)

In direct response to your Query sir,,,,,,Any of you fine folks out theree in OPIEVILLE old enough to be JOHNNY WINTER FANS,,,, MAN. I read a thing where he talked about doing this in an interview. That was all I needed to hear at the iompressionable age of 15..

Some advise from an ADULT,,,, LOL. I'm 49 y/o. I guess thats me. First,,,,,,,,,,,,get some;
    "As in takin too much SECONAL --AL-KEEEE-HAUL.

Vodka my fannie---mae!!!! YA NEED THE RIGHT LIBATION SON:drinkit:

You gotta reach way down in that LIQUOR CABINET & grab some real-thyme----WIFE-BEATING--MONKEY---SHIT BROWN-- :jerkoff:--- YEEEHHAW YAWL--- :sandm: --REBEL YELL , as in BILLY IDOL--- :hangloose ---MANLY TYPE shit. You need some cheap ass BOURBON MAN.

That shit will make you SOUND OFF LIKE YA GOT A PAIR.:jumping-s

Good ole "Henry Dickel" Tennesse Sour Mash---- kicked my Hillbilly ass when I was about 17.

Come to think of it,,,,,,, The only time I was more hard up to do this KINDA shit :drink: were those no more fuke the FANTA,,,,where's da Cocca Cola>>>>>>>>>> ice cold H2O shots.

:eyebrow: Dude think about what you just asked.:vomit:
    PLEASE BE CAREFUL cause I know if you haven't already you're gonna do it.
    And the prize for the most used emoticans in one post goes to........SCHUMER!!!!

Give the man a prize :cool:

schumer share whatever you were on during your post :cool:

oh and uh :eek:

OpioNoMo HeidiW is an unknown quantity at this point HeidiW's Avatar

Avoid this one at all costs.

Occasionally Opiated blueflutterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

i've injected alcohol...and it was terrible. i was in w/d when that light bulb lit up...one of the times i had nothing - my cottons had all been double wash'd, no shit pills, no downs just Nothing. it was before i'd learn'd that if you're sick and can't score there's fuck all you can do but wait -

Anyways, the first attempt i actually put in in the spoon and cook'd...once cool'd it no longer smell'd like booze so i dump'd it. i then just stuck the needle into the bottle (light amber rum) fill'd the whole syringe and fix'd it straight like that. it was an extremely painful burning feeling - i didn't miss, it all went in the vein...i was once told if you're in the vien you'll never feel it, BullShit. i could barely get the plunger half way down...it shot like the needle was plug'd but i think it only felt that way because of the pain. i then stop'd, i couldn't take anymore - and for effects, i think it slightly calm'd me for 15 -20 min.
    over the night i did this a few times tho i don't know if it was the alcohol or the pain that gave me a few moments of slightly less w/d.

i'll tell you this - after i got on methadone i told my Dr. about this incident and he was surprised that my vein was still useable the next day. according to him nothing'll destroy a vein like alcohol.
    it's a retarded thing to do, it hurts like goddamn hell and i don't think it really does anything. (although now it makes me feel incredibly ill just thinking about it) hope some of this helps,

flutterfly

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

Okay so where did this whole "if you shoot alcohol in your veins you'll die or get alcohol poisoning" myth come from.

I dont want to hear propaganda as the answer though I'm pretty sure it is. Anyway anyone else ever hear this myth?
    I guess maybe there could be some truth to it. Some dingle injects a large amount of 151 and drowns in a pool of Ramen and egg laden vomit.
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

Probably someone claimed they shot ETOH and some one says/ "Aw c'mon man, you'll die from that. as a matter of fact, I had a "friend" once that...."

Here's a good one fer ya Opiyum: classic example of how myths/rumors start.

I love this one. http://www.snopes.com/medical/drugs/pantene.asp

Opiophorum Member northernstar is an unknown quantity at this point northernstar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirDonkeyPunch
    i dont think it would be as prominent. the breathelizer only analyzes the vapors since it doesnt take samples from inside the mouth, only the air inside the mouth and lungs. so albeit there may be some alcohol showin up, i dont think it would be the same results since the alterior form of entry.

1) The breathalyzer dosent mesure Etoh (booze) it mesures the amount of c02 in the lungs. EtOh has some kind of effect on how much c02 gets produced,and this is due to etoh in the bloodstream...the drunker u are the more it changes the %.

2) ive mainlined 3 100 unit rig full's in a row ( of vodka) and not got shit.......now epinepherine on the other hand will give you a fucking Rush!

no ive done it one time in a bind too. i filled up the 3cc boy a couple times with some vodka. its definitely inebriating... but not as fun and enjoyable as one may think.

btw where do i get some epinephrine lol

Quote Originally Posted by northernstar
    1) The breathalyzer dosent mesure Etoh (booze) it mesures the amount of c02 in the lungs. EtOh has some kind of effect on how much c02 gets produced,and this is due to etoh in the bloodstream...the drunker u are the more it changes the %.
    read post #8 above. not CO2

Never Looked Back blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog's Avatar

WHAT A WASTEEEEE............of a perfectly good spot for i/v usage.as said elsewhere by thyself.save them veins fer da real thing...owwwMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
    MY BAD!!!!!!!!!!eeee
    da/dawgg
    Last edited by blackdog; 07-27-2006 at 08:26 PM.
    Life is just what happens to you when you're busy making other plans,john lennon,

Opiophile superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman's Avatar

"epinepherine on the other hand will give you a fucking Rush!"
    how much did you do? i've been wondering how this would feel, with it being supposedly only peripherally active, or so i read.

for those wondering, epinephrine is an awesome antidote for severe allergic reactions and asthma. commonly seen as an IM auto-injection unit aka EpiPen. medics have the cheaper ampoule + syringe in a little kit.

i seriously doubt that the high is worth seeking though. certainly it would be bad for your health to use repeatedly. nonethless i'd like to give it a go once in my mainline

schumer

Quote Originally Posted by superman
    how much did you do? i've been wondering how this would feel, with it being supposedly only peripherally active, or so i read.

for those wondering, epinephrine is an awesome antidote for severe allergic reactions and asthma. commonly seen as an IM auto-injection unit aka EpiPen. medics have the cheaper ampoule + syringe in a little kit.

i seriously doubt that the high is worth seeking though. certainly it would be bad for your health to use repeatedly. nonethless i'd like to give it a go once in my mainline
    Take it from an OLE FART it ain't worth posible DYING OVER. When I was kid they left shit like this lying all over the Doc's treatment rooms.

When Iwas 15y/o I stole a multidraw bottle out of the Doc's office. Yes it was a rush. It knocked the wind outta me I turned ASHEN GRAY. SCARED THE DO DOOOO out of me. Then I projectile, and I mean PROJECTILE vomited like a 40MM Howlitzer. Course the three other assholes with me quickly rolled up their sleaves.

DO NOT RECCOMMEND THIS ONE UNLESS YOU ARE FORNICATIOUS INSANEOUS IN THE CRANIOUS MEMBRANE YAWL. Translated FUCKING CRAZY as most of us clinically are HE HEE.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL

Never Looked Back devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice

i also hav don the vodka it sucks it was done in desparate times me and a buddy yuck what an idiot i am

High-Functioning Drug Addict Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops's Avatar

Ive shot everting ther is ta shoot and I'd neva trie dat ma frend

BUT (and it's a big butt) - WHENEVER I fix, I use a few drops of isopropyl alcohol added into the shot, and I shoot it up with the whole dilly and it's never done me any wrong. I like to believe that it "adds something" to the whole experience.

Seems like the concensus is - don't do it.

And, I'd like to echo the bro who admonished against NOT shooting epinephrine. Don't do that either!!!
    "I have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

- Mark Twain

Si non pro pharmacae, me infelix fore.

Opiophorum Member northernstar is an unknown quantity at this point northernstar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superman

u can only shoot VERY LITTILE at once...normaly it given IM or with lidecaine on a drip. for pure epinepherine read my post in the "need to score riggs" thread. Basicly u get a EPI-PEN type "epinepherine injector"...for bee stings. you set it off into your leg, but when u dissasemble it after you get a 14 gage LARGE syringe fused to a autoclaveable short but very fat glass barrel. ive had mine for 2 years...still razor sharp,lol emergency use only, fucking harpoon!!!! the point is 99% of the epinepherine remaines inside, looks like water..but very potent. like 1-2 units from a 100 unit rig gives u a crazy intense rush...but goes away fast, 3 units....gets painfully intense...never did more becuse too much can make your heart expload...it's ADRENALINE after all....

anyway a long time ago i ripped off 2 small "rubber top" bottles from a E.R....THAT was the stuff thats lidecaine+epinepherine...i didnt shoot at the time and couldent do anything with it, but my buddy who shot coke reported basicly the same thing. He shot the intire supply in a million teeny shots..it was gone by morning,lol they had someone on a drip with the shit who was a H o.d case...the intructions on it said basicly x amount per hour on a drip and not for shooting,lol

anyhow thats the info i know,lol

Departed Opiophile chemboy7 has disabled reputation chemboy7's Avatar

I forget where but I seem to recall Thompson talking about administering high proof alcohol to the stomach with a horse innoculation syringe... never did understand that, wouldn't a bear bong be just as effective? Alcohol is absorbed so well orally I really don't see any point in trying to IV it. Alcohol is a dirty nasty buzz anyways, not sure I would want an IV alcohol rush.

--The Sock Puppet Pervert--

Quote Originally Posted by chemboy7
    I forget where but I seem to recall Thompson talking about administering high proof alcohol to the stomach with a horse innoculation syringe... never did understand that, wouldn't a bear bong be just as effective? Alcohol is absorbed so well orally I really don't see any point in trying to IV it. Alcohol is a dirty nasty buzz anyways, not sure I would want an IV alcohol rush.
    I've read that quote too... I'm pretty sure it was meant as a joke. I can't possibly believe that he would stick a big needle right into his stomach. OW!

Zoop, as for injecting isopropyl... what gave you the idea to add a few drops in the first place? That seems really dangerous! When I use those little isopropyl wipes to wipe cuts or anything near my mouth, I always get a little nervous if a bit gets in my nose or on my lips... let alone injecting it right into my veins. Damn!

Again guys, I seriously don't have any intentions of actually IVing booze. I have read about it in some medical papers and in other places, and I was really just curious. I'm not that big a fan of alcohol as it is, and I really don't want to try this. If I did intend on trying it, I probably wouldn't have been so curious to hear other people's stories of what it's like.

I have heard of using ethanol to treat poisoning from other alcohols, such as methanol. I know they'll put you on an ethanol IV, I guess it displaces the methanol and you just pee it out... also, you get drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by chemboy7
    Alcohol is absorbed so well orally I really don't see any point in trying to IV it.

I think that sums this all up for me

Never Looked Back Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton is fresh on the scene. Hammilton's Avatar

Alcohol is in part expelled through the lungs, but mainly through the penis. It's also expelled in sweat, probably somewhere between lungs and penis. heh.

I worked for two years at a company with local-government contracts to run an alternative-to-incarceration program for nonviolent offenders that helped them find work, did breathalyzers, UAs, ankle bracelets, and another program social workers put their kids on to provide more intensive supervision (home visits, drug tests, school work checks, crisis intervention, etc)

I got real good training on psychopharmacology for just about all the abused drugs, common or otherwise and a three week course in drug testing with three days on alcohol.

It was pretty intense but extremely useful down the road. this was before I used anything of any consequence; then i quit and became an addict. Funny how things work?

Quote Originally Posted by Hammilton View Post
    Alcohol is in part expelled through the lungs, but mainly through the penis.

No wonder why the wife cant drink! :drink: :vomit:

Quote Originally Posted by WarmCyanide View Post
    No wonder why the wife cant drink! :drink: :vomit:
    ROMFLAO!!! fuckin hillarious!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast