How long does it take to get methadone out of your system?

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How long does it take to get methadone out of your system?

Opiophorum Member njp2525 is a jewel in the rough njp2525 is a jewel in the rough njp2525 is a jewel in the rough njp2525 is a jewel in the rough njp2525 is a jewel in the rough njp2525 is a jewel in the rough njp2525 is a jewel in the rough njp2525's Avatar

Default How long does it take to get methadone out of your system?

How long does it take after getting off MMT to piss clean and not have methadone show up?

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Default Re: How long does it take to get methadone out of your system?

Depends on metabolism, off hand I believe 3-5 days from last dose, probably also highly dependent on the size of your dose though..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Opiophorum Member penrose is a jewel in the rough penrose is a jewel in the rough penrose is a jewel in the rough penrose is a jewel in the rough penrose is a jewel in the rough penrose is a jewel in the rough penrose is a jewel in the rough penrose's Avatar

back a few years on methadon i missed my dose for 3 days maybe 60 hours and the stuff at my clinic do not dose me because i was clean ,by urine test.thats just an example not to count on this

Jr. Opiophile KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about

for me it took forever to be clean from methadone,i was dirty the 14th day after i took 10mgs of it,the malinkrodts

Never Looked Back danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny's Avatar

fuckin hell ko-d thats a long time for it to turn up in your piss mate, had you been doing the methadone for ages and then on the last day before you stopped did 10ml, or did you just do the 10ml methadone as a one off and STILL came back with a positive result after 14 days?
    if its the second im really surprised, but if you ever have to go for a piss test again make sure you drink loads of water, like 6-8 pints a day
    by doing that ive come back negative for gear after having a boot 48 hours before being tested
    dont think i could get away with it now cause as you get older your metabolism slows down, but im guessing youre quite a bit younger than me

SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero is better than sex! Count Zero's Avatar

I think done stays in your system a long fucking time, in mine anyway. I went to a rehab facility (that may have been using very expensive tests as they charged $7,000 a week or some shit like that) and tested pos for 10 mgs of done, not having taken it for months before, after a week there. 10 mgs!! I was WTF?, I hadn't even made up a lie for it because it never crossed my mind I had completely forgotten about taking it. Be careful, a little goes a long way.

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Methadone is Highly fat sol. So just like pot it can stay in your system for a Long time. Drug tests detect certain levels of a drug. Even if you have a certain drug in your system it might not show up as positive if the ng/ml (think thats the measurement) is low. For a drug test? Depends on how long and how much you took. Just wondering how long it stays in your system? Still depends but it can stay for a few weeks I've read.
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Jr. Opiophile KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about

it was 20 mg i believe and not 10ml....but yea it stays in it for a while because i remember i had a probation meeting and it was last sept 11th,i took a 12 panel test before i went and it showed up dirty,and i was drinkin hella water,takein pamprin cause its a diuretic and still dirty....

and it is ng/ml for drug test. . .

Never Looked Back danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny needs no introduction danny's Avatar

thats crazy mate, even if it is 20ml...
    not sure about the diuretics, a sauna can help if youre pushed for time on a test, there are other tricks like putting a couple drops of bleach on your fingers then pissing on your fingers when youre being tested but ive never tried them so i cant tell you whether they work
    any way you split it its long acting, it has a long half life, if you dont have a full on habit maybe best to stay away from methadone, it sneaks up behind you and grabs you by the nuts - so does any opiate for that matter but methadone is probably the worst in my opinion
    its really for long term addicts that have been using for a good few years

+ Reply to Thread