Police fucking around at my clinic. WTF!

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Police fucking around at my clinic. WTF!

Opiophile norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman's Avatar

Police fucking around at my clinic. WTF!

Its getting really messed up north of the border too, lately....

The city police station is just 3 blocks away from my Done clinic, and every other day or so, they hand out fines to the patients for littering cig butts on the street, and these folks are just waiting they turn having a smoke before they get into see they're Dr. Fucking sick; lazy, asshole, cops. If the city is that worried maybe they could supply a $30 ashtray for us rather then our taxes getting raped to have a cop standing there handing out fines??? Real logical use of time for a PEACE officer, eh.

Another thing that has been happening lately is these wanna be cops/PEACE officers, every once in a while, will show up at the clinic right when it opens, waiting to find someone they know goes there, and may have a warrant out etc. That is totally illegal isn't. They even have a pic of the dude they are looking for and you can see them checking the pic against every law abiding patient that walks in and out. Good detective work boys in blue.

Not only that; I drive to the clinic and I have def been tagged by a cop for about 30min on the way home one day. I guess just waiting for me to slip up and "show signs of DUI"...... I felt like just pulling over and asking the fucker whats up!!! and no I ain't paranoid/nor confrontational. But this fuck was def following me and really got under my skin. Since and including that day I drive different ways home/work every time I gotta go there. Luckily just 2 times/mth.

One really sick violation. There is a parking lot out behind our clinic and one day after I got my drink and take homes I go to my car, and what do I see..... Some real perverted cop checking all the cars in the lot to see if any were unlocked. Well you can all guess what happened nexted. I see this cop open the door, leaning in this poor blokes car and he just started riffling through their personal belongings (looking for what.... hmmm I wonder). I couldn't believe my eyes. So I actually got the balls up to confront this PEACE officer and ask him what the hell he is doing. First I was told it none of my bussiness and to fuck off, then I "politely" said hey buddy I don't think its too legal to be searching through peoples cars without consult or a warrent. Then he got real pissed and said which ones your car. Well in the heat of the moment I don't know why but I showed him my car. Locked and with my two big dogs (Labs) in it, he then went on to say well if you don't want me searching your then get fuck out of here now, before I do.

Guy pissed me off so much, so I went back into the clinic and let everyone with cars back there know what's going on and the head nurse and Dr in charge that day.

Well I guess he either found what he was looking for, or I was enough to scare the fuck to leave. Cause by the time we all got back there he was on the sidewalk walking back to the station.

There are good guys out there too, especially in our clinic at least. Cameras went up after my complaint, pointing directly in the parking lot. Plus, We got some tough as nails nurses at that clinic that will go out there guns blazing at these so called cops reading the riot act to them and letting them know, on, no certain terms they are not allowed to harass the patients here, nor are they allowed to their info files for any reason. I told my Dr I got followed and he said they will make a complaint. Since then I have def noticed less police presence right at the clinic, but I have noticed them just down the road quite a lot. They do drive bys now, And I havn't been followed since then.

I am sure it will start up again soon, this time I want the papers called in to wright a nice little piece, with maybe a few pics taken of these fucks.

Think about it! Just when a down and out junky decides to take the plunge and get on the juice and get some professional help, the last thing he/she needs, is to see cops there waiting for them.

Sorry for the ramble folks.... I've been coming down in dose and ain't doing so well with it, might actually go back up and just stick with for a while, bah... , thats also why I havn't been around much these last few weeks. Hope all is well. Anyone here from erica yet?

Jr. Opiophile lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower's Avatar

Default Re: Police fucking around at my clinic. WTF!

Wow.. I thought this behavior was only condoned by Law Enforcement in the States.
    Sorry you have to deal with that. You're right about LE presence being the last thing an abstinent junkie should have to deal with.

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

well, it isn't very dangerous to give tickets to junkies at the clinic
    so it makes perfect sense that they would spend their time harassing you there
    at the done clinic in my city it's all about the "loitering with intent to commit illegal activities"
    which is an awesome charge, because it's impossible to prove one way or another ("what WAS his intent?")

cops are just pricks is all, and done patients are easy
    and this exact same sort of shit is one of the many, many, MANY reasons
    why i ran as fast as i could from MMT and our paths shall never again cross

Junky samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about

Junkies are easy marks for pigs, for sure, and judges, DAs, and juries tend to have very little sympathy for them. Pig was probably looking for dope either for himself or to sell

Jr. Opiophile lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by samsong View Post
    Junkies are easy marks for pigs, for sure, and judges, DAs, and juries tend to have very little sympathy for them.
    Easy Marks..

It's appalling how there are such evil beings in this world (law enforcement) who are actually intent on destroying us.. Just for the sake of knocking down a vulnerable target (junkie), like bullies on a playground.

We're fucking shunned and persecuted, hated based on our lifestyle.. And only because people are too simple, dumb, and ignorant to understand it. ESPECIALLY police. Police don't tend to be the most bright or educated bunch, that's for sure. They just go after whoever the government tells them too; almost like hunting dogs... only doing as they are told.

Big Brother and the Witch Hunt... Law Enforcement being the hunters.

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lespaulpower View Post
    You're right about LE presence being the last thing an abstinent junkie should have to deal with.
    Amen to that.

Sorry to hear about this shit norseman. 90% of LE are guys that nobody liked in school, and they become cops and go on a power trip. They need to get a life. Ya we need LE, but harassing an abstinent addict at a done clinic? Come on, seriously LE, go find some real crime.....

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

Junky samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about samsong has a spectacular aura about

Cops do not exist to protect us, they only protect themselves. They do very little to prevent any crime and thier main function is to show up after a crime to clean up the mess.

Cops should not be part of the government, it should be private, like private security firms that are paid by private/gated communities or by companies. The same model should be used by towns and counties and states. That way if those paying for their services aren't satisfied, they can be fired. It would also force cops to start behaving like decent human beings and go after the real dangers to the jurisdictions that are paying for them. And there would be no special protections for these private police officers--they do something wrong/illegal (like killing a kid in a no-knock raid, they go to jail for murder).

Occasionally Opiated Logistics is fresh on the scene. Logistics is fresh on the scene. Logistics is fresh on the scene. Logistics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norseman View Post
    Guy pissed me off so much, so I went back into the clinic and let everyone with cars back there know what's going on and the head nurse and Dr in charge that day.
    Well I guess he either found what he was looking for, or I was enough to scare the fuck to leave. Cause by the time we all got back there he was on the sidewalk walking back to the station.
    Haha fuck yeah dude, sounds like the ending to an inspirational movie about community in the junkie lifestyle!

Makes me sick though, good job standing up to that fucker. I think most people wouldn't have the balls, so congrats on that!

edit: i'm just imagining the cop on the sidewalk walking back to the station with his tails between his legs whistling.

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

Sounds like the clinic in London, Ont. Just a few blocks from the police station.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

Quote Originally Posted by samsong View Post
    .....Cops should not be part of the government, it should be private, like private security firms that are paid by private/gated communities or by companies. The same model should be used by towns and counties and states. That way if those paying for their services aren't satisfied, they can be fired....
    You could also apply this idea to any government branch/division such as the USDOJ, DEA, ATF, etc.. or even the 3 branches of our government as a whole..

At least, I would think.

Opiophile norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman is a glorious beacon of light norseman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irish View Post
    Sounds like the clinic in London, Ont. Just a few blocks from the police station.
    Hey Irish been a long time. Nope didn't move to London, but without giving away the actual clinic its a prtty nasty spot.

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

Oshawa?
    That's a nasty spot.
    irish

Good guess bro, but still wrong. I guess it don't matter since there is like 5 done clinics all within a few blocks of the police station.

STEELTOWN thats it for hint!!! hehehe

OH ya and I got thinking about that cop that was searching the cars out the back of the clinic. Its possible that the cars had been sitting there for a while and I guess after a few days and lets say a few missing persons reports, its possible it may be lawful to look into a car in that situation. But still I don't think I saw a shit load of tickets on the window like it had been sitting a few days, but maybe I would miss that in the heat of the moment.

But, then again wouldn't they tow a vehicle in a situation like a missing persons report like that?

And, ya, LOGISTICS you were right, it was a sight to see when we all came running out of the clinic, Nurses/Dr's/Pharmacist and Junkies yelling at this fuck to come back and explain himself!! Definitly had his tail between his legs. HaHa Got a big smile just thinking bout it!

doubt that there are multiple missing persons all parked in that lot. Know where you are now.
    irish

Never Looked Back blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog's Avatar

Re: Police fucking around at my clinic. WTF!

DID YA HOLLAR IN SWINE?

SOOIEEEEEEEEEEEE HERE PIG!,PIG!,PIG!
    SOOUIEEEEEEEEEEEE
    DAT MIGHT HAVE GOTTON HIS ATTENTION? MAYBE?
    Life is just what happens to you when you're busy making other plans,john lennon,

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Who let the dog in here???

Tapering up!

Opiophile Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris is just really nice Ludakris's Avatar

gotta love stories of cops just searching whatever car they see fit. They no doubt rationalize it thinking "these are just doper scrumbags trying to get a free hit" which makes us junkies open targets, especially when we basically have a flag on our car saying "junkies car, cops search here"

You know they aren't looking for potential evidence with no a search warrant. More than likely looking for something to get high on, or just something fun to steal from the junkies, then what are you gonna say? A cop stole my dope? What an ass that guys was, definitely got balls confronting him at all, pointing out your car was def. a brass balls move. You must need a wheelbarrow to lug those things around in

Not too long ago, in WA, I would give my buddy a ride to the clinic in Seattle every morning. There were cop cars down the neighborhood just parked there. Like, you could tell they were trying to be nonchalant but it was pretty obvious they were out to get people either selling/buying or or fucking DUI. That pisses me off, i wasn't on MMT, just the ride, and twice I got pulled over like a block or less away, and they had their little card (how to tell if someone if someone was high on opi's) and got the usual. pulled over, then trying to look at that card and look at me make me walk. I never got a DUI, but saved my buddies ass a few times...f"ing pigs!

Finally let me go, but he warned that they'll be pulling people over who drive after the come out (knowing the just ) dosed for DUI. Chicken shit move if I ever seen one.

Opiophorum Member methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian's Avatar

There is a cop stationed at the clinic I used to go to but they are there mainly just for traffic control/parking, etc.. Plus I've noticed a definit decline in parking lot deals going on since they were put there. The clinic will tell you that they are not there to harass you but just for security of the clinic. This particular MMT clinic has over 2 thousand clients paying 14 bucks a day for their medicine so you can probably only imagine the cash flow this place has. Better than a damn bank I would say.:cool: $200,000.00 a week........all cash.
    I wanna die like my grandfather, old and asleep while surrounded by loved one's. Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.:speechles

The drunk driver speeds through the stop sign without seeing it.
    The stoned driver stops and patiently waits for it to turn green.

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by methadonian View Post
    This particular MMT clinic has over 2 thousand clients paying 14 bucks a day for their medicine so you can probably only imagine the cash flow this place has. Better than a damn bank I would say.:cool: $200,000.00 a week........all cash.
    It's actually $28,000 a week (14 X 2,000), although that's still A LOT.

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

Departed Opiophile southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle is a name known to all southernbelle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    DID YA HOLLAR IN SWINE?

SOOIEEEEEEEEEEEE HERE PIG!,PIG!,PIG!
    SOOUIEEEEEEEEEEEE
    DAT MIGHT HAVE GOTTON HIS ATTENTION? MAYBE?
    I didn't know you were an AR Razorback fan, Blackdog!!
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Ludakris View Post
    gotta love stories of cops just searching whatever car they see fit. They no doubt rationalize it thinking "these are just doper scrumbags trying to get a free hit" which makes us junkies open targets, especially when we basically have a flag on our car saying "junkies car, cops search here"

You know they aren't looking for potential evidence with no a search warrant. More than likely looking for something to get high on, or just something fun to steal from the junkies, then what are you gonna say? A cop stole my dope? What an ass that guys was, definitely got balls confronting him at all, pointing out your car was def. a brass balls move. You must need a wheelbarrow to lug those things around in

Not too long ago, in WA, I would give my buddy a ride to the clinic in Seattle every morning. There were cop cars down the neighborhood just parked there. Like, you could tell they were trying to be nonchalant but it was pretty obvious they were out to get people either selling/buying or or fucking DUI. That pisses me off, i wasn't on MMT, just the ride, and twice I got pulled over like a block or less away, and they had their little card (how to tell if someone if someone was high on opi's) and got the usual. pulled over, then trying to look at that card and look at me make me walk. I never got a DUI, but saved my buddies ass a few times...f"ing pigs!

Finally let me go, but he warned that they'll be pulling people over who drive after the come out (knowing the just ) dosed for DUI. Chicken shit move if I ever seen one.
    I don't see how they can charge a maintenaince patient for DUI.. :confused: It would be just like charging ANYONE taking a prescription med for DUI.. and I don't see them doing that.

It seems they look at MMT just like they do illicit heroin use, which is bullshit.

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

Quote Originally Posted by lespaulpower View Post
    I don't see how they can charge a maintenaince patient for DUI.. :confused: It would be just like charging ANYONE taking a prescription med for DUI.. and I don't see them doing that.

It seems they look at MMT just like they do illicit heroin use, which is bullshit.
    i could see why a maitnenance or a "regular" pateint could be charged with DUI
    did the drugs they took, legal or illegal, make their driving really shitty and dangerous?
    if so, then that's a DUI right?

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEY View Post
    i could see why a maitnenance or a "regular" pateint could be charged with DUI
    did the drugs they took, legal or illegal, make their driving really shitty and dangerous?
    if so, then that's a DUI right?
    You don't have to be driving shitty and reckless to be charged for DUI. You only have to have drugs in your system. In the case of the Methadone Programs; police have parked down the street, pulling over anyone who drives after entering the building.

Most people who are on MMT have such a massive tolerance already, that driving on methadone is no different than driving on Zoloft.

It should not be thought of like they just left a bar at 2AM and got in their car to drive.

Going against the grain, justifying this type of bullshit, I'm not the least bit surprised.
    With enough effort, you can pose a sensible arguement for just about anything; or even justify anything...
    That doesn't mean it's not a waste of time.

Opiophorum Member methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandMeSomeOpiates View Post
    It's actually $28,000 a week (14 X 2,000), although that's still A LOT.

NO.....$28,000.00 a day. 2000 clients paying $14 each day = $28,000.00. Or $196,000.00 a week at 28,000.00 X 7 days in a week. Thats an awful lot of cash moving around. I just wish I could own my own MMT clinic.:cool:
    I wanna die like my grandfather, old and asleep while surrounded by loved one's. Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.:speechles

The drunk driver speeds through the stop sign without seeing it.
    The stoned driver stops and patiently waits for it to turn green.

Opiophorum Member stick+lick will become famous soon enough stick+lick will become famous soon enough stick+lick will become famous soon enough stick+lick's Avatar

There are good guys out there too, especially in our clinic at least. Cameras went up after my complaint, pointing directly in the parking lot. Plus, We got some tough as nails nurses at that clinic that will go out there guns blazing at these so called cops reading the riot act to them and letting them know, on, no certain terms they are not allowed to harass the patients here, nor are they allowed to their info files for any reason. I
    I seriously love these kind of nurses. The kind that really care about us and have a big voice about people shitting on us. They are all too rare, but when you have a couple at your clinic they sort of make it ok to sit in line so long.

One of the nurses at my old clinic was helping a newbie one day who had thrown up his dose all over the back window. Poor kid. Anyway, those stupid assholes that do nothing but bitch the entire time they are in line (but obviously have nowhere important to go when they are done), well one of them started in at how long the kid was taking (he didn't know he was puking). That nurse flew out from behind the windows and reamed that guy a new asshole. I loved it. I think everyone in line that day wanted to cheer. She was like that with anyone that messed with one of her patients.

Occasionally Opiated soggy is an unknown quantity at this point

It's probably true just about everywhere, but MMT patients here in Ontario (Canada) are treated like criminals, so it doesn't surprise me to hear stories about cops hanging around.

I go to this semi-private place, and the docs who run it spend as little money as possible on clinics (they are dumps) and staff (young, with little training). They employ so few doctors that I've only seen mine via video conferencing, never in person.

One doctor holds the record for number of patients seen in a day.

Example of conversation:

Doc: How are you?
    Patient: OK.
    Doc: How's your dose?
    Doc: See you next time.

But, the government pays them to provide this "service" so the doctors make boatloads of cash.
    A shitty state of affairs, but there are so few methadone doctors, that it's pretty much the only game in town for MMT in Ontario.

soggy

Never Looked Back blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I didn't know you were an AR Razorback fan, Blackdog!!
    ME NEITHER BELLE
    Life is just what happens to you when you're busy making other plans,john lennon,

Opiophile Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soggy View Post
    It's probably true just about everywhere, but MMT patients here in Ontario (Canada) are treated like criminals, so it doesn't surprise me to hear stories about cops hanging around.

I go to this semi-private place, and the docs who run it spend as little money as possible on clinics (they are dumps) and staff (young, with little training). They employ so few doctors that I've only seen mine via video conferencing, never in person.

One doctor holds the record for number of patients seen in a day.

Example of conversation:

Doc: How are you?
    Doc: How's your dose?
    Doc: See you next time.

But, the government pays them to provide this "service" so the doctors make boatloads of cash.
    A shitty state of affairs, but there are so few methadone doctors, that it's pretty much the only game in town for MMT in Ontario.

soggy
    Alot like my "private" clinic here in Michigan. Everyone is $70 a wk. all cash. No perks at all , we have 1 doctor (who happens to own it). No deals if your unemployed or in an emergency or somethin. Bring say $66 on your payday, start immediate 7 day feetox till you bring that other $4.- Dr.'s rule's $$$$

There is a P/A who is there twice a week but in my 6 years at this clinic Ive seen Dr. MAYBE
    MAYBE 4 or 5 times and once on the phone during your intake.

I mean its cool, the staff has all been there awhile and know to the Doc. its just a money maker. They dont power trip, no waiting lists, or groups. You see your counselor once a month
    for 10min. I site dose 2x a month,get 13 takehomes every 2wks. But yeah I thought what
    soggy ^^ wrote about the canadian clinic was funny.Just like down here. We are "clients"
    not "patients" ya know. Like I said though, they're all pretty cool here, shit has saved my ass
    and keeps me clean with a on my face. They stay outta my way if I stay outta there's.

Dolo..

Opiophile gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface's Avatar

There are a TON of cop cars parked around my clinic. I go to the same spot that others from Seattle have mentioned, and it is ridiculous. Luckily, the job I have forces me to dress professionally, and I was lucky enough to stumble upon an awesome deal on a german luxury car (or I take the bus). I have yet to be hassled, knock on wood, but MANY MANY others get shafted. At least a few times/ week someone gets arrested in front of my clinic. They are also doing warrant patrols, so if u have a warrant in Seattle/ king county/ one thats extraditable ur fucked. They too have photos and check them against the 'done population.

Not only that but we have 4-6 "employees" of the Clinic; whether they are counselors or Joe Fuckin' Jack Off that hang out in the surrounding area (approx 3 block radius) of the clinic that just make sure no Shady Shit goes down. If u happen to piss off one of these peeps, they immediately ask for ur dose card, and u WILL have MAJOR PROBLEMS the next day.

I told my counselor, whom is fucking awesome by the way,"that the only reason Im still here and not fucked off shotting dope was b/c they weren't getting a fucking nickel outta me!"

The hoops we jump through to be somewhat normal citizens is a fucking joke. I lost my carries b/c i was six (six) MINUTES late for my dosing color, and the dispensary nurse would not dose me. <------ MUCH MORE to this if anyone cares. It has taken me 5 weeks to get my first extra back, even tho I have 9 fucking months of clean U/A's. If it wasnt for that one issue, I would only be going to the clinic 3 days a week.

Oh well still better than being super duper fucked off in a rent by the week motel, with no job/money, trying to figure out how to get/ stay well, whilst fucking up my veins and health in general!!!

<RANT OVER>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast