Ear ringing after overdose...

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ear ringing after overdose...

Jr. Opiophile KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about

Default Ear ringing after overdose...

well i overdosed and after like 3 dats my ear is still ringging bad...this happened before when i took to much fentanyl but its usually gone within a day....the doctors said my ears are fine but in one ear i have a constant ringing like a firewok went off by it...

any informatiob

Never Looked Back hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1 has conned a lot of people to get this much rep hero 1's Avatar

Default Re: Ear ringing after overdose...

Not a clue as to why they are ringing.
    Could be they are still talkin about
    you at the hospital.

There is a superstition around the south
    that when people are talkin about you your ears will ring,
    but if you bite your collar they will bite their toung
    Meme vieille chanson

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

I must be naive to the fent scene but what is a DAT???

Jr. Opiophile lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower's Avatar

Go easy man. I'm guessing you're still in your younger years (meaning not over the hill) and have plenty of years left... But you're lucky to actually survive ONE overdose on Fent.

As for the ringing in the ears, I can't really say. All I know is that some drugs of the codeine family like hydro can cause sensory loss..? (mainly because I read it here)

Granny Nurse Moderator
    PLATINUM MEMBER
    SUPER FUCKING SOLID GOLD MEMBER
    Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Poppylvr's Avatar

What exactly did you OD on?
    Aspirin and ibuprofen are notorious for causing ringing ears (in medical: tinnitus).
    Have no idea why you're having ear ringing but I hope it goes away soon for you!

Jr. Opiophile KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about KoDeInaaaae has a spectacular aura about

i oded on liquid morphine

Jr. Opiophile lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower is a name known to all lespaulpower's Avatar

My bad, for assuming it was fent. hah

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar
    Don't Stare at Flashing Brain (may cause seizures)

According to the movie: "Children of Men" the particular tone you hear is the cell that is responsible for hearing that specific tone, dying.

"Its the cell's Swan Song." Enjoy it, 'cause you won't hear that particular tone again.

I dunno if thats true, or not, but it sounded reasonable when I saw the film.

Maybe the OD was toxic to some cells in the hearing pathway?

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Opiophorum Member kjjy is fresh on the scene. kjjy is fresh on the scene. kjjy's Avatar

welcome to my world

Of course there could be other reasons,but
    I got mine from fentenayl.
    dat shit is powerful.

somedays are worse than others.

Onetime coming off a hard run and completely losing my
    mind. I had drawn the conclusion that the louder the ringing
    got..the closer the police were to knocking on the door.

To stop them from getting closer I barricaded,blocked out
    all light and blew up a friends phone. He said I called it
    100 times in a few hours.
    ahh good times.

Now it does seem to slowly,slowly be getting better.

If not think of it as a cricket serenade

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kjjy View Post
    welcome to my world

Of course there could be other reasons,but
    I got mine from fentenayl.
    dat shit is powerful.

somedays are worse than others.

Onetime coming off a hard run and completely losing my
    mind. I had drawn the conclusion that the louder the ringing
    got..the closer the police were to knocking on the door.

To stop them from getting closer I barricaded,blocked out
    all light and blew up a friends phone. He said I called it
    100 times in a few hours.
    ahh good times.

Now it does seem to slowly,slowly be getting better.

If not think of it as a cricket serenade
    What's slowly, slowly getting better? The Schizophrenia or the ear ringing?

Junky 909kick will become famous soon enough 909kick will become famous soon enough 909kick will become famous soon enough 909kick will become famous soon enough

certain drugs are very ototoxic(damage your hearing) theres quite a few antibiotics that are. Who knows maybe they gave u something in the hospital when u ODed maybe a IV bag got hooked out with antibiotics by accident you know anything can happen? maybe the overdose damaged part of your brain its hard to know.

Opiophorum Member kjjy is fresh on the scene. kjjy is fresh on the scene. kjjy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Verine View Post
    What's slowly, slowly getting better? The Schizophrenia or the ear ringing?

thank you for your questions.

I had to think about it for a bit, as I detected a tone.
    My first reply would not have been right.

the answer to the first two questions is yes to both.
    To address the third q1uestion

If you think my schizophrenia is unique
    I am truly happy for you.

lmao thats funny...

+ Reply to Thread