+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: JTDuffet's Methadone Taper Thread

Never Looked Back OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude's Avatar

Default Re: JTDuffet's Methadone Taper Thread

Hey JT - hoping this hot summer Sunday is a good one for you - that there are not feeling too many side effects from your drop to 30mgs/day.

You are moving along really really well and to date it's been good having a partner online though this patch.

You're a good man - have a really good day!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

everything I say is completely or mostly fiction and made up - basically the ramblings of an aging moron that has seen too much, felt too much & heard too much -
    See me, feel me, touch me....healing...slo 'n ez get's there.

Opiophile JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet's Avatar

so far so good on the drops.. ive been on the 30 now for 4 days and i am feeling fine with it.. the dose itself looks really small these days.. it used to be 3 times this amount, so now its almost without any bite at all... there is a bite with the done. i would mix in water with mine, but the bitterness was nice..

and i recall getting a nice increase which caused me to get sexual aroused. don't know why, but you know how these things are really linked..

anyway.. hopefully we shall here about the job thing this week.. i need to get the urine from my mom again tomorrow in case they want me to come in and take a test.. Im really excited about working again, and i am beginning to feel the start of boredom kicking in.. i think its cause this last week has been quiet. no interviews, no real effort on the job front, etc.. so my mind has been less busy and more idle... as you recall i did all that prep work for the other job with the books.. that was keeping my mind so busy i didn't have time to think about anything else..

so, hopefully this works out and soon.. cause i don't really feel like keeping at the job thing. its getting longer and longer that I have been away now.. hard to believe actually.. so, it needs to happen. im just glad its happening via an interview i already had.. and won't have to do again. if its a go, its tests and then working again...

anyway. i think i might have a summer cold.. not really showing any symptoms.. except that saturday i was sick to my stomach. then tonight i threw up out of the blue. i was watching this show on anesthesia and how they were pulling teeth using nitrous.. and then i got really dizzy like iw as going to faint, then threw up.. was sweating instantly... then laid down for an hour or so.. fell asleep kind of.. then got up at 8ish.. made a tuna sandwich with lots of onions. what was i thinking.. now i am on the verge of throwing up again. im desperately trying to keep it all down. its been a couple hours since... but i just had a massive wave of nausea again..

tomorrow is monday.. and back to the work week again.. lets hope i get working soon...

hows the done holding you down now? back to normal again...?

-jt
    In for a penny in for a pound...

Occasionally Opiated plies is fresh on the scene. plies is fresh on the scene. plies is fresh on the scene.

good to read this, sounds like you're doing really well. congrats. i have lots of stomach problems, and they seem to set in in my WD phase more quickly than in other people... any tips on keeping done down when nauseous would be appreciated if anyone has them. i was on a trip recently and KEPT throwing up the done I was trying to take, which left me squirming on my plane ride home to nyc from having to stretch my remaining done way too thin.
    i guess i should keep enough of something snortable on hand if i accidentally wait too long after my last recreational dose of D or ox to have the done kick in before my stomach starts rejecting things. will liquid done absorb quickly or is the long 1/2 life mostly related to it sitting in your stomach for a long period of time without breaking down?
    I've heard it takes 4 hours for the done to properly set in but it seems to BEGIN working quite a bit before then. What if I start going to the clinic and you throw up a dose are you just SOL? thats scary... with my stomach problems i can be extremely nauseous and vomiting for 12 hours straight, complete hell on my body and has landed me in ER a couple times because i couldnt keep something down long enough for it to work and let me stop puking. so i guess i should try my best to have a small emergency snortable stash? i dont IV.
    RIP David Foster Wallace...
    easily one of the best who ever did it.

Never Looked Back OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude is a splendid one to behold OrangeLude's Avatar

PLies - welcome to JT's thread

Our stomache's; GI; shitting - probably our second favorite topic here on the phile.

Seach will give you plenty of useful info for staying well.

Top line you can legally travel with Lopermide to help you if early wd's kick in. As far as maintaining and settling your stomach -- a regimen of yogurt and the probiotics is a good starting place. Diet is critical to opi's with GI issue's... would be interested to to hear how you eat?

Red meat's are like krptonite (hurt superman) to the GI - the slowing down of muscle movement and working through red meat is a disaster. OUt of your diet.

Fruits raw veggies, fiber heavy foods, and light proteins like fish, eggs etc...there's plenty more to learn and to do.

I also think that being on mmt & chipping wreeks havoc on your stomache. The mix of opi's and the in/ou up/down of the dosing - has a nausea consequence on me - thus I minimize chipping

ymmv - good luck - let us know.

thanks for the band width JT - we now return you to your primary purpose!
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

everything I say is completely or mostly fiction and made up - basically the ramblings of an aging moron that has seen too much, felt too much & heard too much -

Opiophile JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet is just really nice JTDuffet's Avatar

Hey guys.. just relaxing this wednesday morning. not much going on here, except for hitting the bowls.. last nite in the middle of the nite i woke up and coudln't sleep. around 4am.. then smoked some serious bowls and then fell asleep again, thankfully.. woke up around 8 something then went to the clinic and got the 30.. the dose is tiny these days.. like i said in the other thread, it doesn't even cover the entire bottom of the cup anymore.. 30 mgs.. small.. and tomorrow i will be getting the drop to 25.. thats crazy.. im sure i will feel that one a little more as i get lower and lower..

once i get this drop, i will not be due for any more until i see the Doc or the counselor.. i have a dr. appt Aug 5 i think at 7am... and counselor appt next thursday i think... need to check that out.. got a swab about 2 weeks ago, so none due until august sometime...

as for the job things.. i got 2-3 more calls from different recruiters, and a couple emails from recruiters.. so there isn't a shortage of opportunities.. its just i am waiting for that special contract job to pan out.. cause it means no more interviews either., just the tests, then come to work..

but i do need to stay in touch with the others just in case... i would really hate for things to fall apart with that contract position at the last minute.. since i'm sort of holding back looking at any other opportunities.. basically, i am just sick of driving 100 miles rount trip for a single interview.. despite the good ops..

anyway, thats it for now.. im doing ok. the emotions still kicking in. handling them a little better, but i find the anxiety, tension, and crabbines still hitting me a little.. when i saw someones massive dose today it threw me in a bad space.. i mean, it was probably around 140 ish by the size of it... no wonder they ain't hurting... im managing on 30.. and OL on 18!!!!

-jt

heye veryone, im hanging in there on my 25 now. doing fine. i guess i was already ready for this last drop.. hope it keeps up, but until i see a doctor, or my counselor, the drops are done for now.. thats cause the drops are scheduled and i am at the end of this planned drop..

the next will probably be 1 more 5 mg drop to 20, then 3 mg every week until 11 ish.. then a new plan.

thats it for me. check out the weed thread for some new live pics of the system...

-jt

hey bro - hope your weekend isn't too disturbed by your taper & you find productivity & have some good stuff going on to get out of your head....went to bed early yesterday as some how my dose & bubbling had me nodding at 930...woke up to watch the Mets out in LA ...

I love the fact that you are moving along as quickly as you are...great stuff ... have you started to give a little thought you post methadone life? I think having a solid plan for clean is a target.

In my head for now - using is associating with illness & nausea - as a result any cravings are talked down and not tickled.

xo
    OL

better not post anymore...for the moment I have 4 Aces!

Never Looked Back Dhedmo has much to be proud of Dhedmo has much to be proud of Dhedmo has much to be proud of Dhedmo has much to be proud of Dhedmo has much to be proud of Dhedmo has much to be proud of Dhedmo has much to be proud of Dhedmo has much to be proud of Dhedmo has much to be proud of Dhedmo has much to be proud of Dhedmo has much to be proud of Dhedmo's Avatar

Wow, JT, I'm impressed both with the speed of your taper and your determination. While i always support any of us trying to detox or taper, I've followed The four big taper threads here with great interest (yours and OL's on done, and the subs threads by Tigerfan and poppylvr).

It really makes me proud to see the supportive side of this community at its best.

Plus, I think it's good motivation to go public, to share in each other's success and setbacks.

You're really doing great, man. Keep tearin it up!
    "I itch with sentences that never appear. What a heavy oar the pen is."

From a letter to Louise Colet prior to 1856

Gustave Flaubert
    Photo c. 1880

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words and the support.. i need it, and appreciat it... as for myself, i didn't post what was going on in this thread, so it needs an update.. basicaly i saw my counselor and she ordered a new drop schedule to start on thursday. here it is..

i am currently on 25.. so, the plan is to drop to 22 on thursday, then 20, 18, 16 at the end of august... that will cover the next 4 weeks for me... and get me to 16..

then come up with a new plan when i see the Dr. in early august. probably to indicate 16 to 14, 12, 10, 8 but unntil then... no need to speculate.. hanging in there and the 25 is holding me just fine. the mornings are a little shaky, but its been that way since being on 90...

-jt

dude... you are doing great things for yourself... the intricacy of your work for these tests has my head spinning...

a thought for you on these headaches you've been having --- I often fought headaches in rehab or detox situations... in this 'taper event' I have dramatically increased intake of proteins...along with other supplements...

I'll pull together some of the readings I've done here & off the phile on mmt diet & healing during detox....

In layman's thinking - I think the headaches - beyond stress - are related to the brain trying to sort out tyhe changes taking place from the diminished supply of substances...with supplemental proteins - we help the brain heal - god knows it needs healing

I hope its a good day for you... I am on the run a good part of the day until late tonight - not sure if I'll be getting a connection & won't cpme here on my Blackberry...just yet ;

i agreem i avoid certain things on my web enabled phone also.. i tried to log into my bacnk monday morning when my UI ebenfits were on the fritz.. and it failed to work duye to lack of security on the phone browser.

good luck with all the stuff going on with you, sounds like a PITA but still getting it done... im hanging in also... i posted a big update on the OL taper thread about al lthe crazy shit that happened today.

summary: had the drug test today and i believe i passed.. will know officially later or tomorrow, but the temps were ok and within range.. so the urine I provided was within spec.. even though it wasn't mine.. i think i did pretty good making that work the way i did.. well, lets hold off on the accolades until i get the officail results...

and also, i am still waiting on the background / work validation check.. once thats done, i will be finished and ready to work. still pending.. but fingers crossed..

getting a drop from 25 to 22 tomorrow, thursday BTW. and feeling fine...

-jt

Hi all, just checking in here. its quiet on the opi front, so i will add a new update.. doing fine. i didn't get the drop today, for some reason the order didn't go through. if it doesn't by monday, then i will contact my counselor and make sure she turned it in since we filled it out together. either way its fine.. i wasn't feeling 100% recovered anyway... so another day on 25 is fine..

the job thing is moving along. i had to sign some release forms for the background checks, and i contacted work again.. they said they will onlybe providing some minimal info to these people, so i shuold be ok on that end. if all goes well, i could have this finalized by friday, or monday maybe.. very soon thats for sure... and its an awesome job.. way more money than my previous.. close to 20K more than my last job, and i was making good money before, so i am really siked about paying off my crushing credit card debt... so, in 1 way its good news, but really will only pay off existing bills and debts...

i have been very stressed lately.. major headaches recently.. every day.. yesterday was the worst.. but the stress was overwhelming. today its letting up and looking up.. so to speak... its been 5-6 months without using anything but weed and my dose... so feeling really good.. no cravings at all. no urges..

just feelings.. emotions.. anger.. frustrations... highs, lows.. good times and bad.. sounds a lot like living a normal sober life doesn't it.. anyway.. doing fine here.. and take care all...

OL check in when you can... thx

-jt

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Oh yeh, the feeling emotions part. That is/was a trip in itself. Keep it up bro.
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

hey brutha from another mutha!!!

sounds like you're getting through the days OK.. I think - no coincidence - u needed to stay at 25 more than u know and you'll get to stabilize. In the long term it'll work for your benefit.

Was thinking about you and the UA's - you def know your shit - ad am think how I will manage if any of my interview move to a place of drug screens & backgrounds. Interesting dilemna.

Keep rocking the world! I'm glad we met on this journey. Still working through Blueberry - I've opened most of my stashes to keep it all new and rotated some old buds into my bubbler.
    left you some rep - much deserved.

^^^ sometimes i felt like i was almost begging HR not to screw me over.. i did work for this company for nearly 7 years, so i think they owe me a little something... things were somewhat unhealthy there... lots of unhappy people.. turnaround was like 3-6 months on average and we had a rep for being a BAD place to work. so they made some changes for IT staff and it was pretty good.. working from home, pay increases, better 401k matches, etc. then slowly the goodies were getting revoked..

for me it was the work from home.. slowly and surely it was decided i am needed on site. even when we had major snow storms, i would call in to work from home, and then they would say i had to come in.. crazy.. and the unappropriate behavior and discussions. and verbal abuse to some employees.

here is one example.. we had a guy who had a voice that was a little unusual to say the least.. well, before long he was the joke of the office. everyone would imitate him when he would be around, etc. sometimes even in front of him.. and his boss was not nice either.. swearing in emails at him.. well, he left and reported to HR some of the issues, but nothing changed... just glad i am out of there now, even though i really did love this company and what they did... oh well..

if you have any questions about the job stuff ask away... i can def. help with the urine tests. as for my background checks, these only go back 7 years... so if you have convictions prior to that they will not show up... and yes i did have some convictions in my early years... weed with intent (pounds) and a few bags of dope. i almost got away with them, but the cop found it at the last moment by accident.. by putting something into my pocket, but because i flinched he knew.. and found the bags..

anyway.. good luck.. your doing great also... just little by little is best policy.. i was stressed to the gills and felt like the end of my rope, but now all the issues ahve been resolved.. only 1 left.. going to the recruiters and doing paperwork for the job. yay can't complain about that one.

-jt

edit: im sitting here at home listening to some marley, smoking some bowls, and i got an old movie on.. Phantasm 1..

hey guys.. i just hanging here on a monday. i've been sitting on 25mg of methadone now for almost 1.5 weeks and looks like i will have to wait until august 5 for my appt with the doctor before any new drops occur. the plan i am going to use is drop 1mg every 3 days... that way its almost the same as the 2mg a week on a single day plan.. which i think this will be best for the end kick...

so thats the plan. in the meantime, i have to go meet my recruiter today. i blew it off on friday since it was running late, adn the office is a good hour away from me.. so i plan to go there today.. just have to chill cause i was smoking up this morning. so chilling for a bit then heading out.

doing ok in all aspects.. weird.. the dose hasn't really been holding me all that well to be honest. i cut the grass the other day and was sweating hard. and then the next morning i woke up at 5am anxious.. but some bowls helped and it passed.. i figured i would be getting more used to the 25 since i've been on it for a bit now..

OL: your doing great.. i wish i was less phsyically addicted to substances. makes it really hard to quit..

thanks all for the support.,. and your welcome to post in my thread any comments questions or suggestions you have.. i don't consider it "my thread". its a taper thread and should be used by anyone who wants to try a taper.. i also post in OL's taper thread as well. and im sure he wouldn't mind the same in that thread.. take care all..

-jt

Quote Originally Posted by JTDuffet View Post
    hey guys.. i just hanging here on a monday. i've been sitting on 25mg of methadone now for almost 1.5 weeks and looks like i will have to wait until august 5 for my appt with the doctor before any new drops occur. the plan i am going to use is drop 1mg every 3 days... that way its almost the same as the 2mg a week on a single day plan.. which i think this will be best for the end kick...

so thats the plan. in the meantime, i have to go meet my recruiter today. i blew it off on friday since it was running late, adn the office is a good hour away from me.. so i plan to go there today.. just have to chill cause i was smoking up this morning. so chilling for a bit then heading out.

doing ok in all aspects.. weird.. the dose hasn't really been holding me all that well to be honest. i cut the grass the other day and was sweating hard. and then the next morning i woke up at 5am anxious.. but some bowls helped and it passed.. i figured i would be getting more used to the 25 since i've been on it for a bit now..

OL: your doing great.. i wish i was less phsyically addicted to substances. makes it really hard to quit..

thanks all for the support.,. and your welcome to post in my thread any comments questions or suggestions you have.. i don't consider it "my thread". its a taper thread and should be used by anyone who wants to try a taper.. i also post in OL's taper thread as well. and im sure he wouldn't mind the same in that thread.. take care all..

-jt
    All true , all good bro. I do think that you have made huge progress in a short period of time. The break at 25mg's could be really good for you physically. Just getting stable for a few days. The biggest issue is fighting the boredom of it. We're addicts and seek thrills.

Progress is a much underused word in recovery and a big big pat on the back is deserved.

You've been pushing many doors and keeping it busy & real.

I let shit get to me yesterday and used some positive actions to get out my way - 'cuase ther is nothing but me in my way...the shit we gotta beat - we gotta beat down - I have too much life left to live to let it be run by a drug habit....

Will I ever use again..I'm not saying no..I think probably. Will it be controlled - it has to be or it can't happen.

We cross that bridge on a daily basis - when we get off done - it's like we have to know why we're entering that country - like going through customs in a way...

Anyway time to bowl up & go shopping for some care package shit to send my boy on Holiday! From there I've got work & play, work & play.

Hey guys.. just wanted to touch base with you all.. and if anyone was following the saga of the work situation i was in with the drug tests, etc.. i have some good news. all the checks for work are now complete, including the drug test... so now, just need to speak with work and get my starting date... which i am almost sure will be monday.. hhehehehe can't wait guys... and if anyone wants some info on how to take a test the right way.... let me know..

-jt

edit: i will post a std update soon, but this one needed to be said...

Today just got back from the clinic myself.. met with the dr. who seemed to think i was doing good and approved my new plan. instead of a large drop today, i chose a single 1MG drop and then follow it up with a 1 MG drop every 3 days.. so 2 mgs/6 days.. shuold work out ok...

the computers were messed up today, so they hand wrote the details in, and i got my 24 dose today. im looking more like october ish before i reach zero.. so hopefully once you make it to zero you will be able to encourage and help others....

no word yet on the starting date for work, but im sure i will hear soon.. all the validation checks were done and completed so now its just a matter of time...

congrats everyone who is doing their own taper.. its not easy but certainly doable.

-jt

Hey guys.. just wanted to touch base with you all.. and if anyone was following the saga of the work situation i was in with the drug tests, etc.. i have some good news. all the checks for work are now complete, including the drug test... so now, just need to speak with work and get my starting date... which i am almost sure will be monday.. hhehehehe can't wait guys... and if anyone wants some info on how to take a test the right way.... let me know..

-jt

edit: i will post a std update soon, but this one needed to be said...
    Today just got back from the clinic myself.. met with the dr. who seemed to think i was doing good and approved my new plan. instead of a large drop today, i chose a single 1MG drop and then follow it up with a 1 MG drop every 3 days.. so 2 mgs/6 days.. shuold work out ok...

the computers were messed up today, so they hand wrote the details in, and i got my 24 dose today. im looking more like october ish before i reach zero.. so hopefully once you make it to zero you will be able to encourage and help others....

no word yet on the starting date for work, but im sure i will hear soon.. all the validation checks were done and completed so now its just a matter of time...

congrats everyone who is doing their own taper.. its not easy but certainly doable.

-jt
    Heading out on a commute to Brooklyn in a few...

Great news on the work front. Must feel great & I look forward to the day. If I end up having to drop Urines for work etc ..i'll rely on you for some info.

Dosage -- Bro - for me - slo'n'ez has been the path. It seems that avoiding the GI issues & AM cramps is the biggest hurdle of the patch between 10 & 20...you are doing great.

I go to clinic tomorrow - next drop is Monday.

Ironic...

My target date for 0 is my 18 month anniversary at the clinic...and at that point I would get 6TH's/wk....but I won't get 6 TH's of water.

let me be the first to say that that sounds awesome... down to the single digits after next week!!! killer.. i had a little struggle last nite when i made the drop from 25 to 24... and your at 10 and cranking... my issue is that my body is VERY sensitive, and i also am very receptive to my inner self so to speak.

today i feel better now that the 24 dose has fully kicked in. i could feel it after about an hour, and since i manned it out this morning when i wasn't feeling so good, will make today much better.

haven't heard back from my recruiter on when i start working, but im sure it will be soon. i was told its basically come down to a couple signatures, and since the background checks and drug test are now complete i am waiting on the start date... if anyone has a drug test coming up and wants some info, pointers or assistance please don't hesitate to ask. i had to take one for this job and I have some good info and insight.

thats it for me. tomorow i have my group session with the gang.. unfortunately that girl has graduated to the next group, so i need to get this one done soon. im on 10 i think, of 12.. so almost there. thats it for this update... i feel ok now, but as I said, i was a little shakey this morning and defintely worse than any morning so far. im sure i will adjust though and it will get better and easier...

BTW, the doctor was telling me about kicking done... and he was saying that sometimes people will be on like 80-90 and have to kick cold turkey and that these people sometimes feel bad for 3-4 weeks. then he said that when i reach 0 i will still feel kind of crummy for up to a week.. so i said, well if i could have kicked H i would have, and i coudln't, so this is the best way. slow taper and then kick. it will be bad, but not like a 2.5-3 gram IV habit CT, or a large 80-100 MG done habit CT. this will be closer to a bag a day sniffed habit is what i am suspecting.. hopefully not that bad either.. but we shall see, and you will know...

thanks all for the support... and OL, sorry for highjacking your thread...

-jt

Opiophile Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell is a splendid one to behold Dolofinell's Avatar

BTW, the doctor was telling me about kicking done... and he was saying that sometimes people will be on like 80-90 and have to kick cold turkey and that these people sometimes feel bad for 3-4 weeks. then he said that when i reach 0 i will still feel kind of crummy for up to a week.. so i said, well if i could have kicked H i would have, and i coudln't, so this is the best way. slow taper and then kick. it will be bad, but not like a 2.5-3 gram IV habit CT, or a large 80-100 MG done habit CT. this will be closer to a bag a day sniffed habit is what i am suspecting.. hopefully not that bad either.. but we shall see, and you will know...

Kicking from where I did, 130mg average for 6 years , by 2.5 weeks I was feeling good, at 4 weeks I felt better than I did when I was still on methadone. So hopefully the cruminess does not stick around too long doing a slow taper. You have to fight it because you will feel better. And you wont have those cuffs on anymore. Fight those shit feelings.

Your doing great JT good luck to ya.

Hey Dolof, thanks for the good news, i kind of had a feeling that even 2 weeks seemed exagerated. I have a feeling it will be closer to 5 days before feeling a little better... and hopefully not as intense and mnageable...

today i hit the clinic early and was given my new drop dose of 23... not bad.. got a drop 3 days prior and this is the way its going to be from here on out unless things get difficult and i decide to switch it to 1mg drop every 4 days, etc.. which i might do after the 10mg mark.

today i feel ok... as for my garden, those pesty bugs are still with me, but i have found a new way of killing them, and i am hoping that a few more days and they will start becoming less and less... what i did was tape up 6 pieces of white paper into a square, with a small center hole.. i move the paper under each plant with the stem coming through the hole.. i then move, shake, rough up, touch and handle the plants until the bugs fall. this is why prior, i would only see 1-2 on each plant.. this new method i see all the babies.. they fall, and then i kill them on the white paper.. i manage about 5-6 on some of the smaller plants, and 15 or so on 2 of the bushier plants.. and i do it 1x a day currently. I just hope that they will aventually die off since i do not want to spray any chemicals...

i have a full count on the female/male ratio in the garden... only 5 females.. i was shocked.. cause i have 11 males.. goddamnit.. anyway.. i plan to use 3-4 of the best males and cross that pollen to the 5 females i have.. basically this is what i have for females...

Females
    LA Confidential #1
    LA Confidential #2
    LA COnfidential #3
    Chemstar #1
    Power Plant Pure #1

Males
    2 x LA Confidential ***
    2 x PPP ***
    1 stardog
    3 chemstar ***
    1 C99 ***
    1 Romulan
    1 NL

*** Indicates that this male will be flowered for pollen to cross with the females...

Future Crosses.....

La Confidential #1 x Chemstar
    LA Confidential #2 x Chemstar
    PPP #1 x Chemstar

La Confidential #1 x C99
    LA Confidential #2 x C99
    PPP #1 x C99

La Confidential #1 x PPP #2
    LA Confidential #2 x PPP #2
    Chemstar x PPP #2

you get the idea anyway... other than that.. keep on keeping on.

-jt

JT - hey bro - love the inventory - just got back from the beach - decided to put it all on the shelf today -

I know the inner dialogue - I have a very sensitive place for my inner voice and sometimes it hasn't lead me to the right choices - perhaps often. I suffer a bit this Sunday morning before I left for the day....

Agreed that the man up or the fortitude or just the fucking perseverance that you used is the answer for the day...I am really happy for you that today is feel better day, you can focus on your babies and show them some love.

I hop eyou hear from the recruiter asap as thats what you want - i have done a lot of thinking about where I'm at, where I'm going. I don't have answers. Not complete anyway. Stuff is getting clearer and with a decision at a time I'll find that path.

I'll check in with you later - I'm going to hit your message page for sec.

I was reading my own thread from the start tonight and ran into this...

im curious about something.. for those on lose doses like OL, whats it feel like to be on 30. do you find that it doesn't last the entire 24 hours now? does it wear off early? i would think you could adjust to it if slow enough, but im a little nervous of course. i want pain free.. yea i know. wishfull thinking...

-jt

i think i will answer my OWN question here since i am currently on 23mgs of done... it feels almost like being sober since the clarity, feelings, emotions, eyesight, tastes, smells, appetite, etc are all returning to a normal state.. for example, i am slowly eating more and more normal food again. somehow i got in a rut of eating 1 type of food only for most of my meals, when i used to cook all kinds of exotics...

lately, im hitting the indian for some nice flavors, in fact maybe tomorrow i will go again. buffet all you can eat... goat curry, saag paneer, chick peas,daal, etc.. mmmmm and of course the nuttiness of basmati rice...

so, being on 23 is like being almost sober and straight. i can feel myself pushing my eyes outward lately.. like, i've been living behind pinheads for soo long, that now my eyes want to break out and SEE again.. smeel, taste, hear, etc.. all coming back.,,

i was watching french connection II tonight, and when he recovered i was thinking to myself.. mmm that will be nice.. to be clean.. and able to not worry about having to have something.. well, i will still be that way with weed.. but for now thats still ok with me...

-jt

Just an update that tomorrow i shuold be getting the drop to 22.. today i was sedated slightly which i think happened because of the workouts yesterday. this morning i felt crappy from 4am on... so the dose today had more impact...

tomorrow i will be fine,.. since im ready for the next drop....

as for the garden, i gave all the plants a shower today.. took them into the shower and sprayed them down thorooughly to remove any more bugs, hopfeully... i also found 2 more females that i thought wer males... here is the current list,,

Females
    LA Confidential #1
    LA Confidential #2
    LA COnfidential #3
    Chemstar #1
    Power Plant Pure #1
    Power Plant Pure #2
    1 NL

Males
    LA Confidential 1***
    LA Confidential 2 ***
    1 x PPP ***
    1 stardog
    3 chemstar ***
    1 C99 ***
    1 Romulan

-jt

Hey all, checking in on my OWN taper thread. today i got the drop to 22mgs per day and i feel ok so far.. last 2 days i haven't felt as good, and i attribute that to the workout i had. i think i kicked my metabolism into overdrive and now burning the done faster than before.. ive lost weight and im eating a lot.. also..

as for the garden and the bugs.. my showering ofthe plants did little to help.. tomorrow Im getting Azamax and zapping them.. i think it will be ok since they are only vegging... no buds... plan to clone, then grow out clones.. so hoping 1-2 doses of this ORI approved non chem pesticide will help.. if not, then i will clone all my plants and kill them ALL.. then clean the room with some kind of strong pesticide.. and hope they are gone...

not sure what else i can do.. today i was checking them out, and sure enough the bugs were still present. not as many, but still there.. after washing them in the shower thoroughly.. sucks... so the chems are coming next... i guess.. here is what i plan to use..

I could shower them again, but i need to kill their growth cycle. iw as thinking of using this for a few days to a week, then reshowering all the plants to get any residue off them.. and of course future clones will be washed and cleaned also just to be sure...

the azamax is supposed to be very safe.. a concertation of NEEM oil...

-jt
    Attached Images

glad you're feeling better - until about an hour ago I was feeling good although I had a very long hard day.

really good to hear your adjusting to the dose. I read what you had written about feeling as close to sober as you've been in a long time - I totally understand and identify. I have not been on this low a dose of substance in over 4 years. More lucid than I like some moments

Glad the babies are doing good...did you see the pics of 3X? Some beautifully groomed nugs.

Just poking in first in the thread.. rough nite again. not sure what exactly it is.. i am thinking i might have a summer cold. A few days ago i had the pressurized Diharrea, and been nauseous a little. Anyway, still hanging in there... got my 22 today and tomorrow getting the drop to 21.

I am finding that there isn't much of a recovery phase anymore since the drops are so frequent lately but we shall see. if it gets too much i will stop and adjust.

I ended up selling my second car yesterday also. its been sitting in my driveway for 9 years and i barely ever drove it.. its a classic car. but anyway, got some decent coin for it, and already dumped it into my bank to pay off some of my credit card debt. If I was still using H like i was before the done, i would have taken all the money and spent it and it would have lasted me 4-5 weeks max, so im glad that i am making better decisions and trying to get myself financially out of the hole and back on track again. I am a little sad aobut the car. it was a sweet antique despite sitting out.

as for the garden, i blasted them last evening with the azamax and after the spraying they looked a little rough.. but thats mostly caused i roughed them up so much making sure that every leaf was treated. today they looked perfectly healthy again, with all leaves reaching up to teh sky. i will post some pics later once i unload them. so it might be safe to say that i may be able to rid the garden of this pest and also not damage them too badly. this stuff is external and systemic so the plants will take it in also, and if the bugs consume it they will also die.. and it will expel the chems over time. the stuff is an extract of the Azadirachtin tree. its basically ultra conecntrated Neem oil and comes from the same plant which is why its supposed to be safe. its a plant extract itself.

lastly i might have found an ounce or two of some pretendica buds or mid grade. at least this will help me last until the new stuff is done which is about 10 weeks away currently. I still need a few more days to re-treat the plants, then wash this stuff off them thoroughly again. take cuttings, root them, and then replant them into buckets.

-jt

Morning everyone, just checking in here to let you all know that I have been decreased down to 21mgs today.. for the next 3 days will be on 21...

doing good... had group today and that went well. i graduated and now will go into phase III....

-jt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast