Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: morphine sulfate er 60mg

New Opiophile nachohippie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default morphine sulfate er 60mg

i hope this is ok to ask but what would one expect to pay for one of these i have an oppertunity to obtain some and dont want to pay too much thanx also is this the same as a ms contin?? what slang names are they known by
    i want more:vomit:

Dopiophile Moderator jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub's Avatar

Default Re: morphine sulfate er 60mg

They usually go for .10c a mg. So a 100mg here is around $10. Not really any slang besides morph or something.
    “Sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whiskey and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind but falling in love and not getting arrested.”― Hunter S. Thompson

I've always lived by the creed that you're never a failure in life if you fall as long as you try and get back up.

-Evel Knievel

Quote Originally Posted by jdub View Post
    They usually go for .10c a mg. So a 100mg here is around $10. Not really any slang besides morph or something.
    thanx man is it the same as mscontin???

Dopiophile Moderator jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub is cooler than ice jdub's Avatar

MS Contin is one form of extended release morphine. There are also other brands like Kadian, etc.
    “Sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whiskey and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind but falling in love and not getting arrested.”― Hunter S. Thompson

I've always lived by the creed that you're never a failure in life if you fall as long as you try and get back up.

-Evel Knievel

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

Yeah even in this price gouging town I can get those 100 er's for 25.
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

so ms contin is a brand name the ones i have access to are pink oblong with the marking e655 and 60 on the back

Jr. Opiophile kolesmiv is a name known to all kolesmiv is a name known to all kolesmiv is a name known to all kolesmiv is a name known to all kolesmiv is a name known to all kolesmiv is a name known to all kolesmiv is a name known to all kolesmiv is a name known to all kolesmiv is a name known to all kolesmiv is a name known to all kolesmiv is a name known to all kolesmiv's Avatar

Yeah MS Contin is just the brand. It's still Morphine-sulfate extended release. Yours are just a generic version manufactured by Endo Laboratories instead of Purdue Pharma who makes the contins.

Junky Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik has a spectacular aura about Metrik's Avatar

ya they r the same as the ms contins and around here the 60's go for about 5-8 bux
    Im Heroin and Sex in One - Dope as Fuck!

Opiophorum Member methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian will become famous soon enough methadonian's Avatar

I live in north FL and used to pay $10 for the round orange 60mg MS Contin and around $20 for the round grey 100mg MS Contin. I always thought that these were morphine hydrochloride and the small white little things, (cold shakers), were morphine sulfate unless you were getting something generic. I could be wrong and am always open to a little drug education.
    I wanna die like my grandfather, old and asleep while surrounded by loved one's. Not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.:speechles

The drunk driver speeds through the stop sign without seeing it.
    The stoned driver stops and patiently waits for it to turn green.

Opiophile Moderator tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui is better than sex! tui's Avatar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That's what we get in NZ. ALthough greys go for... $80. Yes, one pill, 80- fucking dollars.

edit: old-timers still talk about the days MSContin was 2$ a mg.

Jr. Opiophile jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by methadonian View Post
    I live in north FL and used to pay $10 for the round orange 60mg MS Contin and around $20 for the round grey 100mg MS Contin. I always thought that these were morphine hydrochloride and the small white little things, (cold shakers), were morphine sulfate unless you were getting something generic. I could be wrong and am always open to a little drug education.
    It's all morphine sulfate. Hence 'MS Contin' and not 'MH Contin'.

isure have been enjoyen them too bad my friend only have a couple hundred left lol :faga1:

Opiophorum Member struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler is just really nice struggler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by methadonian View Post
    I'm in east TN and the purple 30mg are $5 and the orange 60mg are $10.. Although I know some people who sell the grey 100mg for up to $35. The only way to get any sort of buzz is to bang the damn things, but then it's too sedative and I never get anything done. Way cheaper than oxy tho'... Oh, and all the ms contin/generics of it are morphine sulphate..

Strugg

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jersey_emt View Post
    It's all morphine sulfate. Hence 'MS Contin' and not 'MH Contin'.

For certain reasons, I've known people to convert morphine sulfate to morphine hydrochloride.

Mostly for the reasons of purification, and lacking sulfuric acid, but having plenty of hydrochloric acid to treat the morphine base with.

All in all, there's no really good reason to do this, MS-vs-MH will have different weights, but this is due to the difference between a -Sulfate group (SO4, and 5 water molecules) and a -Hydrochloride group (HCl and 1-3 water molecules). The number of molecules of morphine would be ~the same.

If someone wanted to convert the morphine to something else, it might be reasonable to make this change.

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Given the prices quoted here for morphine,I have one question "why do you guys bother with oxycodone?"
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Occasionally Opiated PeachJam is fresh on the scene. PeachJam is fresh on the scene.

100 mg for $20

I was thinking about trying one. I had morphine in the hospital iv and it doesnt help with pain and I had pills which were only 15 mg a couple years ago and they didnt help either.

So if morphine never seemed to help my pain would a good iv dose still give a nice rush? I was about to get some one time then I read about people not likeing it because they get a histamine reaction and itch etc.
    uterwork PeachJam

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

I wish my boy was online (like, at all) so I could show him this thread - TWENTY fucking dollars for 60mg ER. Same price IR, $5/15mg - BS fucking prices but other people pay it and I can't convince him to come down.

Apparently people are paying $60 for OC80s here in certain places as well - and then they fucking SMOKE them (I know not news, just still blows me away even after trying it). I knew this kid for a minute, 19 years old, coughing like he had emphysema from smoking that shit... In ten years, there's gonna be a lot of 30 year olds running around with no fucking lungs..

@Nick: why people spend the money here for oxy is largely beyond me, I think it's mostly just ignorance and/or stigma - a lot don't realize they could get off for a LOT less in M or H or O or whatever; availability, ignorance, etc.. It's pretty sad so many people are spending so much on what, imo, is a pretty mediocre, overhyped opiate..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

New Opiophile bluedude is an unknown quantity at this point bluedude's Avatar

Huge waste of quality pharms

Jr. Opiophile shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs is just really nice shoybs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    Given the prices quoted here for morphine,I have one question "why do you guys bother with oxycodone?"
    Well for me.. I try not to shoot anything, and morphine has shitty oral/nasal ba. Even if I can catch a buzz snorting an MS Contin its always followed by like 10 hours of the nastiest drip ever because the shit gels up in the nostril.
    Sentinel Fit Rate

Never Looked Back HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe's Avatar

Id recommend not snorting these at all.
    I LOVE Morphine but I don't do needles so it's either oral (large quantity unfortunately, but great legs) or if I've got the time, inclination, and am feeling a little randy, I'll plug them. 3 x more effective, but I always feel a little dirty about myself.

Never Looked Back LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow is a name known to all LayinLow's Avatar

Nick, the reason I would personally is because oxy is always around it seems.. and morphine is only around maybe once a month. I would never buy oxy if I get MS all the time... it just rarely is.
    LayLowNslow- my posts are mainly non-fiction, true, and no bullshit.

When I am good, I am very good. When I am bad, I am even better.

talk to me like water running down a stream, i want to hear you say that dilly is water soluable again... it makes my panties moist layinL....

Opiophorum Member D-Stabilized will become famous soon enough D-Stabilized will become famous soon enough D-Stabilized will become famous soon enough D-Stabilized's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoybs View Post
    Well for me.. I try not to shoot anything, and morphine has shitty oral/nasal ba. Even if I can catch a buzz snorting an MS Contin its always followed by like 10 hours of the nastiest drip ever because the shit gels up in the nostril.
    Agreed on the lousy BA - that's why I always end up banging them. If you are tempted to snort them, consider this: While MS's oral BA is quite low (just over 30%, IIRC), intranasal is far worse - closer to 10%. A total waste. So if you're not into needles, plugging them is probably your best bet. I don't recall the exact BA for this ROA but when I have tried it this way it always seems to be more effective than oral.

BTW: Street prices are fairly high here in central Mass. I usually pay $20 for 100's, $15 for 60's and $10 for 30'sbut it still beats the hell out of $60 for an OC80. I simply refuse to buy OC's unless it's all I can find. Currently taking 1-2mg of suboxone per day ($1-$2) whilst I build up my meager cash reserves.

Regards,
    D-Stabilized
    --
    "Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."

Junky chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski is a glorious beacon of light chinaski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    @Nick: why people spend the money here for oxy is largely beyond me, I think it's mostly just ignorance and/or stigma - a lot don't realize they could get off for a LOT less in M or H or O or whatever; availability, ignorance, etc.. It's pretty sad so many people are spending so much on what, imo, is a pretty mediocre, overhyped opiate..
    For me it's mainly availability, but also consistency. The tar in the bay area (at least what I can get) has gotten so bad it's not worth it. I can get Oxy, and I know what to expect. It should cost way less -- of course the equivalent potency of good tar would be WAY better. The market is so fucked up that Roxi 30s go for 8-10 while 80s are $40. Supposedly that's because of the fools that smoke it.

As for morphine, it's just not as available to me. I tried a Kadian 100mg ($7) the other day. Ground the contents in a mortar/pestle and dissolved in some juice. I swear I didn't feel a thing. I have a tolerance but that surprised me.
    Last edited by chinaski; 08-12-2010 at 07:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread