Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fentanyl Patches: Shootable?

New Opiophile Sytch4Me is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Fentanyl Patches: Shootable?

My friend revealed a Fentanyl patch disguised under his sleeve. We were wondering if it was possible to bang the shit. Can anyone help us with this?
    Thanks

jacky

Default Re: Fentanyl Patches: Shootable?

another post in this forum talks about glycerine and other preservatives and additives generally found in these opiate patches causing liver problems and even death. fentynal being so potent I would think if a person just had to try shooting it that they should dilute a few milligrams in alot of water and work from there. seems the best advice is to just put the patch on and stimulate faster absorption by using a heating pad, or perhaps sticking a peice of a patch behind the ear.the skin behind the ear is able to move more drugs through the dermal layers, some seasickness patches are made for behind the ears............... I once ate a 5 day clonidine patch, it made me sick as fuck, I wasnt worried about the methadone withdrawls compared to the hole I had to crawl out of from eating that clonidine. eating that much clonidine gave me a strange perception that I was remote viewing on mundane scenarios, listening to conversations and seeing peoples faces and such , almost like strange dope dreams in a way.....and massive headrushes and near fainting spells were experienced. ................ fentynal that I did on a few occasions seemed less euphoric than the tar heroin I was getting, some freinds of mine felt that fentynal could put a person out quicker than H, with less warning etc.

Never Looked Back blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog's Avatar

I've got to get my iron repaired then huh jacky i've been wondering what to do with the 4 duragesics i've inherited
    Life is just what happens to you when you're busy making other plans,john lennon,

Opiophorum Member sidman is an unknown quantity at this point

I shot up fetanyl by poking a hole in the middle of one side of the patch,then squeezed it all into a big spoon.then I added absolute vodka to dissolve it. It becomes a thick mixture so I added more alchohal until it thinned out. then i sucked it up with a 1/2 cc syringe and it took a little longer to suck up because the mix is a little thick.I would recommend a 1 cc syringe because the amount of absolute vodka it took to dissolv the fentanyl filled 2 1/2 cc's Easily. I had to shoot up 3 times to get it all in me. so I would use a bigger syringe. this was all done with a 50 milli patch. before doing this I would tell one to be very careful because after the 3rd shot,and I got all the fentanyl in me,I pretty damn near fell out. I woke up with face on floor,needle in arm,so one should be very very careful!!

oh yeah, and it burns a little going in! but not too bad.

Never Looked Back blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog is just really nice blackdog's Avatar

oh myyyyyyy, the things we do fer love?
    i wonder what the burn was.the alchohol or the

HAAAAAAA-frickin'-HAAAAAAA!!! Sooo funny!!!

New Opiophile AMA is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont know about the generic patches out there but the duragesic 10mg fentanal patches i did shoot up i just used hot water and bam i gave my friend half a 75 ugh patch in a rig he braged about how much dope he could do lol well he did it about 10 sec later he was out cold for about 1 min eyes still open he said he was dreaming lol he was so high total eforia for about ten min to 15 but it lasted only 30 min or so i was used to 100ugh patch= to 10mg fentanal at once i used the 100 unit syringe and did it in two quick doses u waste some but wow the high is intense dreamie for me the clearest ephoria rush u will ever get and no bull shit i did shoot these well a heating pad scared the hell out of me i had 3 100ugh patches one maybe a day old 1 new 15hours old and the third one was little over 2 days well i fell asleep on my heating pad i woke up hyperventalating freaking out i was so lucky i was able to concitrate and get my breathing normal that was a freak out i took all 3 off at once and went through 10 days strait puking shitty runs no eat no water that stayed down plus never slept at all 12 days later i was able to sleep 2 hours tops well i was getting really bad cramps in my arms and legs and fingers would go strait up and lock tight and toes would do same thing and i would fall over fuck i had to call ambulence well from being so sick my suger , salt and phos levels were so low i was so close to dying very close fuck putting thoes patches on cut a corner sqeese out a little mix with hot water use a non fine needle bigger hole through the better it works plus u use no cotton just suck up the jelly and get as much air as possable out some air doesn't hert at all looks funny cause its a gell but tasts great and there is no burn what so ever and the best buzz you'll ever get the only thing that sucks is it lasts at the longest 1 hour but is pretty strong through 25 min the first 10 minutes are awsome always test small amounts to test your tolerence cause u can overdose i would think really easy you have to have a tolerence to opiates like my friend he thought he was the man well the duragesic put him in his place lol real quick lol

AMA

Occasionally Opiated COLONELWAYNE is an unknown quantity at this point

Now I know I'm over the hill, but at the expense of sounding real stupid and naive,I have to know anyway. What does the abbreviation "lol" I keep seeing everyone use,mean or stand for? It's not just this site but almost everyone I go to will have at least 2 or 3 posts that will have that "lol" used in a sentence.I like to stay "hip "with the times and usually I figure it out on my own,but this one has beaten me into submission.I give up.Any help out there?

Never Looked Back red26 has disabled reputation

C.W. I'm with you on this.I talk with a few people online and thier always wrighting this at the end of thier reply.You might be older but for godsakes! I'm in the frustrated dark as well and I'm pushin 30!And I went to school for comp. annimation, you'd think I would know but I soppose I've just been doped out over the last decade or so and missed it.

New Opiophile AMA is an unknown quantity at this point

lol is short for laughing out loud
    lolr@flmfas same as lol but rolling on floor laughing my fucken ass off ))

AMA out :@)

Occasionally Opiated COLONELWAYNE is an unknown quantity at this point

My hats off to you AMA! Now I really feel like an IDIOT. "lol" but hey you never know till you ask! Thanks for the response! I think I'll wait for someone else to ask a dumb question next time though HA!HA! Well, red26, you and I have had our minds enlightned enough for one day. Next time,you go first lol! Thanks again guys.Now back to the serious stuff!

New Opiophile Aphex Eon is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: Fentanyl Patches: Shootable?

If you want a shorter fentanyl high freebase it off tin foil. Dont worry about losing a hit its gone so quick your like damn did I take a hit? Just take about the size of a BB on tin foil. Fold the tin foil into 4 squares and when the 2 fold cross put the fentanyl there so you wont lose it since it kind of goes invisible. Then take a empty pen cap and hold it close very close and start hitting the second you hear the sizzle.

Opiophorum Member kramorph is an unknown quantity at this point

I would assume they are after proper extraction, but be very careful as Fentanyl makes Heroin seem like sherbert, it is approx. 1000 times the potency of morphine. Also due to its potency I would expect to find micrograms not milligrams, almost nanochemistry!!!

jacky

candy the registered nurse opiophile member and other members have pointed out that there are toxic chemicals in the patches that can and do cause sever liver damage and death with repeated use. I would discourage IV administration of fentanyl patches contents...................

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

freeze the patch, look it up I posted it on another fentanyl thread
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Health Professional candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy is cooler than ice candy's Avatar

I just don't recommend doing this with the Fentanyl patch. I myself never inject anything that is not recommended for doing so. I just make it a rule and live by it. Some things are just not meant to cross the blood/brain barrier. Be careful if you do choose to do this. It is really hard to regulate the amount you may be injecting, not to mention what else you may be injecting.Everything you take in is metabolized by the liver and repeated use can lead to liver toxicity. The liver generally does not start to show signs of failure with minimal damage. Some patients have not shown any signs of damage until they had only 20% liver function left. Once you are at this point, your basically fucked! My advice, just don't do it. When I worked in the Hospital, we kept IV Fentanyl on our unit and we all worked on call with no supervision and carried the narcotic keys 24/7. When I was called in for a case, it was like being a kid in a candy store. There were many times when I had to administer Narcan to myself. Well needless to say, my love narcotics lost me that job and almost my license. But man it was a fun few years!

Occasionally Opiated Blake is an unknown quantity at this point Blake's Avatar

I never shot a fentanyl patch, but if you cut open a side and just eat the goo out of it, it fucks your world up. Probably not too great for the liver though.

Occasionally Opiated miosis is an unknown quantity at this point miosis's Avatar

You can cut a hole in it like somebody said and squirt the gel in to spoon. I suggest just snipping off the corner with the backing on still. add vinegar (or similar acid). cook it. draw up no cotton or anything, use one of the rigs that has a removable point. I suggest adding some saline to weaken the mixture because it can burn otherwise and still might. The high this way is awesome. Very potent. Be careful in shooting about 1.25-1.5 mg of fentanyl effected me the same way 100 mgs oxycodone IV does. shorter high tho. I am worried about liver and other health problems of me doing this many times, even tho I don't know if it caused me any serious problems (to liver etc). I just got on bupe and they did a hepatic function test but havent got my lab back yet.

after you squeeze all the gel out and shoot, remove the backing and suck on the patch. it will still "fix" you.

Occasionally Opiated jcdpoop is an unknown quantity at this point

ha did poster number 2 say dilute a few milgorams? i think you mean microgram. a miligram would kill you without a doubt if you shot it.

New Opiophile blizade is an unknown quantity at this point blizade's Avatar

i am able to get 50mcg/hour patches on a monthly basis and have been looking for months on how to prepare them for injection. i just read sidman's post on using vodka to break it down so i just tried using sky vodka and put a large size drop of fentanyl gel in a spoon(about the size of a large coke bump) and stirred it for a few minutes and it did seem to break it down somewhat and was easier to suck up into the rig. i was still left with some gel though once i sucked everything up so i took out the plunger of the rig and stuck the remaining gel into the top so i wouldn't waste any. i then shook it up to try to dissolve it as much as possible and added a little water to dilute the vodka to try to attempt to make it not burn as bad. i just injected it and it did burn pretty bad but i was able to handle it and got almost all of it in me except for when i got to the end where most the leftover gel was that i stuck in the top of the rig. i continued to push harder on the plunger to try to get it in and i mostly got it all in. i do believe i feel something from it but i'm definitely not nodding or anything. since it was a 50mcg/hour patch i wasnt sure how much would be safe to use even though i have a very high opiate tolerance. if anyone knows if this method really works good please share your information as it would be greatly appreciated. i don't like wasting the patches on experimenting with shit so i guess im going to freebase the rest of the patch until i hopefully get a response on here. i dont want to attempt to inject the rest with the vodka until i know for sure it works because it did burn pretty bad and i only want to do it if i know its going to work and make me nod lol. thanks

OpioNoMo Peripat is an unknown quantity at this point Peripat's Avatar

Blizade, I wouldn't make a habit of injecting gel which wasn't dissolved by the vodka. People have been known to lose limbs doing shit like that.

New Opiophile blizade is an unknown quantity at this point blizade's Avatar

then what do you suggest doing on breaking down the gel or extracting the fentanyl from it? i've been searching everywhere and have yet to find any solid information on how to do it. i've even put the gel in a rig(syringe) and then sprayed hot water down into the rig with another rig and then shook the rig up with the gel in it really good and shot it, but i only put about the size of a large coke bump in it so i'm not sure if i felt anything from it or not. anyone with any information on how to do this the best and easiest way would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Blizade, I'd suggest going back and re-reading this thread in its entirety, as well as other threads here on the forum regarding fentanyl. And pay attention to what candy has to say, in particular. She's our registered nurse here.

Really, this stuff isn't meant to be injected. That's why it's in patch form. That's why it's a gel. And gel can really screw up your veins very quickly - not to mention the drug's effects on your liver. Is it worth dying (either quickly via overdose or slowly from liver failure) or losing a limb, just to get high? That's your decision to make, sure, but to answer your question, there is no "good and easy way" of diluting the gel.
    Last edited by Peripat; 07-18-2005 at 07:34 AM. Reason: making myself a little clearer

Never Looked Back shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about

Hey Blizade, I definitley agree with Peripat. Your best bet would be to freeze the patch, then cut it up and suck on it, like a yummy lollipop. Hmmmmm, fentanyl laced lollipop.

Opiophorum Member paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan's Avatar

They actually do make a Fentanyl lollipop called Aqtiq. I think they come in 400,600, & 800mcgs. Much like Frosted Flakes "They're Grrrrrrrrrreat."
    Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.
    -- George Burns

Quote Originally Posted by paesan
    They actually do make a Fentanyl lollipop called Aqtiq. I think they come in 400,600, & 800mcgs. Much like Frosted Flakes "They're Grrrrrrrrrreat."
    I would have to read that when jonesin', now, wouldn't I? Damn, that makes my mouth water!

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

Yea thier not bad, they also make a 1600mcgs. Tatses pretty good too, cherry, but it a bitch to use them right. Not like the good ole candy we had as kids.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

Opiophorum Member paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan will become famous soon enough paesan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peripat
    I would have to read that when jonesin', now, wouldn't I? Damn, that makes my mouth water!
    Sorry girl, that was not my intention. If I could send some your way believe me I would.
    Actually, it only takes one drink to get me loaded. Trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or fourteenth.
    -- George Burns

Quote Originally Posted by paesan
    Sorry girl, that was not my intention. If I could send some your way believe me I would.
    I know you would, paesan. (One of the things I love about this community is the sense of sharing - that's why I'm so proud to be involved here!) I realised too late after writing that last post that not everyone gets my black sense of humour... I should have put a grin or two in there... really, if I was poking fun or anything else at anyone, the finger of blame was firmly turned upon myself.

As for the jonesin', well, you play hard, you fall hard. All of us who have played this game for any length of time know that - and I've got no-one to blame but myself. Now to grit the teeth for a few days and stay away from the gear for a lot longer... (but that's another thread!)

Cherry-flavoured, you say, alowishus? Oooooh, now my mouth really IS watering!

+ Reply to Thread