MS Contin "crisping" method?

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MS Contin "crisping" method?

OpioNoMo moviebuff927 is an unknown quantity at this point moviebuff927's Avatar

Default MS Contin "crisping" method?

Here's the full text from newsbackup.com "http://www.newsbackup.com/about663377.html"

Anyway, mobiusdick has came up with an even simpler way for the new MS Contin and OxyContin that involves heating the pill (after you take take the coating off with a damp paper towel or sucking on it) until the pill carmalizes. The trick is to keep the pill from burning but still heat thoroughly. This gives the pill a different texture when you add water to it, and a different texture than the normal "goo". It's more "syrupy" than "gooey" and he claims that it is safer this way for shooting. I have not tried it. I wanted to get more information about it and then possibly try it. I know how hard it is for anyone without any knowledge of chemistry to try the harder techniques of extracting the morphine, so I thought this is simpler and can benefit anyone who doesn't know chemistry.

Opiophorum Member SirDonkeyPunch is an unknown quantity at this point SirDonkeyPunch's Avatar

Default Re: MS Contin "crisping" method?

Quote Originally Posted by moviebuff927
    Here's the full text from newsbackup.com "http://www.newsbackup.com/about663377.html"

Anyway, mobiusdick has came up with an even simpler way for the new MS Contin and OxyContin that involves heating the pill (after you take take the coating off with a damp paper towel or sucking on it) until the pill carmalizes. The trick is to keep the pill from burning but still heat thoroughly. This gives the pill a different texture when you add water to it, and a different texture than the normal "goo". It's more "syrupy" than "gooey" and he claims that it is safer this way for shooting. I have not tried it. I wanted to get more information about it and then possibly try it. I know how hard it is for anyone without any knowledge of chemistry to try the harder techniques of extracting the morphine, so I thought this is simpler and can benefit anyone who doesn't know chemistry.
    i was always wondering about this. Ive heard some of the new meds coming out have to be crisped, and then they left it at that. in any case back when i was looking at the ADH Newsgroup a lot, i always read mobiusdick's posts. he is an EXTREMELY smart guy thats in the pharmacology biz, and tends to indulge in the office. The fact that hes smart with the chemistry, and the fact that he can tie it in with every single thing he feels in a drug is amazing, he can tell the difference chemically between 2 substances by using them. which in my opinion is crazy as hell. if you guys have some free time i recommend perhaps reading his newsgroup posts.

just google him and you can probably come up with his posts.
    I opened-up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please try again." because they were having a contest that I was unaware of, I thought maybe I opened the yogurt wrong. ...Or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me... "Come on Mitchell, don't give up!" An inspirational message from your friends at Yoplait, fruit on the bottom, hope on top. - Mitch Hedberg

OpioNoMo BigWaves is an unknown quantity at this point BigWaves's Avatar

Re: MS Contin "crisping" method? Promising?

Does sound promising. A pen-pal came across another method I will post here in the next 24 hours "once all the votes have been counted" and I'm able to summarize my pen-pal's results.

Information Warrior HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness's Avatar

Ok, I know we're talking about MS here, but I also know that it can be done with Avinzas too, after the rolypoly balls inside are all crushed. SO my question is, if SWIM puts water and the shit on a spoon and heats it up, and works it until it gets fluidy, does SWIM then need to pull this through a cotton?

This is a little off topic, but could this also be the beginning of a hot rail with avinzas?

I know, I did search, but only found the smallest amount of info on avinzas, so if anyone has more or knows more about them, please PM me the links or info.

Thanks
    fuck happy.

Opiophorum Member SirDonkeyPunch is an unknown quantity at this point SirDonkeyPunch's Avatar

does anyone have experience crisping ms contins, i got a 100 and i want to crisp it. can i do it with a lighter or should i use a stove and some sort of glass dish, what would be the best way to do this since i dont have an ehrlenmyer flask and a hotplate.
    I opened-up a yogurt, underneath the lid it said, "Please try again." because they were having a contest that I was unaware of, I thought maybe I opened the yogurt wrong. ...Or maybe Yoplait was trying to inspire me... "Come on Mitchell, don't give up!" An inspirational message from your friends at Yoplait, fruit on the bottom, hope on top. - Mitch Hedberg

Information Warrior HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirDonkeyPunch
    does anyone have experience crisping ms contins, i got a 100 and i want to crisp it. can i do it with a lighter or should i use a stove and some sort of glass dish, what would be the best way to do this since i dont have an ehrlenmyer flask and a hotplate.
    I do know this one, you can use a lighter and a spoon, or at least someone who has done it succesfully said that's how they did it.
    fuck happy.

Jr. Opiophile jab will become famous soon enough jab will become famous soon enough jab will become famous soon enough jab's Avatar

I have crisped the MSContin 100mg pills many times, as per Mobi's post, and it works just fine; except for the Ethex generics (curse them!). I get the Mallie generics. It takes a lot of time and practice, and you WILL loose some pills learning, but in the end you get WAY better hits. In fact the first time I got it just right the hit I got gave me a rush that almost scared me. Made me realize just how much is lost when you use the old crush, water, draw and shoot method.

You can also use this method to prep the MSContins for insuflation.. works like a champ but it makes some brown boogers.

Let me state this for the sake of harm reduction.. 100mgs of M is a BIG shot and if you do not have a farily high tollerance it will put you on your ass, if not kill you out right. So please don't underestimate 100mgs. Also, like I stated, if you've been using a traditional method to prep the pills, then move to this preperation, the hits will be MUCH bigger than you've been getting!

Good luck and be safe!
    Last edited by jab; 07-18-2006 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Can't spell, sorry
    ..jab

Jr. Opiophile jab will become famous soon enough jab will become famous soon enough jab will become famous soon enough jab's Avatar

You can, but it's very difficult, as you won't get even heating. Using a pyrex dish on the stove works the best IME. I've used a spoon and it tends to burn the pills in some spots; which is not optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by HistoryofMadness
    I do know this one, you can use a lighter and a spoon, or at least someone who has done it succesfully said that's how they did it.
    ..jab

Never Looked Back shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about shaunclo has a spectacular aura about

If you have the MS's (with the little balls inside), an easy and fast way to get a shot outta them is to crush up the balls into a fine, fine powder. I know its easier said than done, all I use is a card of somekind (drivers license) and crush all of em till all I have is powder. Then just cook away like normal as if you had powder H.

You might lose a little this way, but I have done it before, and even split the 100mg pill into 3 seperate hits, and every one of those hits got me good, back in the day atleast. Ohhhhhh those pins and needles
    Like taking the hair off a monkey.........dont try this at home

Quote Originally Posted by shaunclo
    If you have the MS's (with the little balls inside), an easy and fast way to get a shot outta them is to crush up the balls into a fine, fine powder. I know its easier said than done, all I use is a card of somekind (drivers license) and crush all of em till all I have is powder. Then just cook away like normal as if you had powder H.

You might lose a little this way, but I have done it before, and even split the 100mg pill into 3 seperate hits, and every one of those hits got me good, back in the day atleast. Ohhhhhh those pins and needles
    Ok, everyone I know crushes those balls the hardest ways possible... just a giant pain in the ass. Let me save you guys some trouble:

Cut a standard (fast food) straw in half, then fold that half but not quite in half - you want one side longer. Hold the straw with the long it pointing upwards, and dump the amount of beads you want to deal with directly into the straw (I do them all, then divide for doses).

Now fold the top of the long end back down so the beads are trapped inside and gently bite on the beads through the straw just a couple of times. Be careful not to bite through, and once you feel them breaking up, place the straw exactly how it is flat onto a hard surface.

Next use a lighter to gently 'rub' or run along the straw, further crushing the beads. Do this softly for a min and the you have your powdered shit.

Now you can crush more with the lisence if you want but once you get good that won't even be necessary. Best thing is to just dump the powder straight onto the spoon, and carry on...
    fuck happy.

+ Reply to Thread