Tutorial: How To IV Opana ER

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tutorial: How To IV Opana ER

Occasionally Opiated deathmau5 is fresh on the scene. deathmau5 is fresh on the scene. deathmau5's Avatar

Default Tutorial: How To IV Opana ER

How To Inject Opana ER Intravenously (Mau5-Tek)

The following method is how to inject Opana ER (Oxymorphone HCl Extended Release) tablets and beat the patent TIMERx system.

For those who don't know, Opana ER utilizes a harm-reduction gel matrix known as TIMERx. Upon contact with moisture - the pill will gel up and achieve a consistency of snot which renders the pill useless except for a disappointing gulp of of some nasty mess that will remind you of the most gooey disgusting loogie.

This of course is a huge dilemma as oxymorphone provides a beautiful rush and has the legs of an ostrich. The constant war between IV drug users and TIMERx has been a brutal one resulting in a huge loss of quality pharmaceutical opiate goodness and a sad frown of failure on the faces of junkie soliders across our great nation.

If any of you have seen the amazing movie, Drugstore Cowboy, starring Matt Dillon and a well appreciated appearance by beat literature master and opiate savant, William S. Burroughs. You will notice Matt Dillon's character's affection for a pharmaceutical referred to as "blues". In this day and age, blues are a commonplace term to refer to those sexy Roxicodone 30mg (Oxycodone HCl) but back then they were the Endo Numorphan tablets which were immediate release formulations of oxymorphone HCl.

Enough of the background and history lesson and on to the technique that will allow you to introduce your precious veins to the glorious substance that is oxymorphone.

Materiels Needed:

(1) Opana ER tablet (5mg, 7.5mg, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg)
    (2) Insulin Syringes (1cc)
    (1) Cotton Ball
    (1) Large Metal Spoon (I used a soup ladle)
    (1) Shot Glass
    Electric Heat Source (An electric stove or a clothing iron is suitable)
    91% Isopropyl Alcohol
    Water (Distilled if available)
    Hose Clamp

Technique:

1. Take your pill and remove the coating. I suggest using a nail file to do so and not use a wet papertowel like you would on an Oxycontin pill because remember that TIMERx? It will gel up upon contact with moisture.

2. Decide upon your dose. Please bear in mind that oxymorphone is a very potent narcotic. Injectable solutions come in formulations of 1mg/mL. I had a 40mg ER tablet and I used a little less than a quarter of it. Remember that it is almost inevitable to lose some product in the process so I used a ~10mg chunk and probably yielded ~5mg - 8mg. This is a large dose even for an opiod tolerant individual.

3. Grind up your chunk using a hose clamp into a fine and fluffy powder and add it to your shotglass.

4. Place rougly 1 tablespoon of 91% Isopropyl alcohol into the shot glass and stir it. Allow this mixture to sit for a couple of minutes - stirring occasionally.

5. Take a large cotton and drop it into the solution and filter it out with a syringe. You may use an infant oral syringe (like the ones preferred for plugging) or a 3cc syringe to suck up more liquid. I unfortunately only had a 1cc insulin syringe so I used that to draw up the oxymorphone/alcohol solution.

6. Squirt the extracted solution into your metal spoon - it should be free of any visible materiels at this point (a speck or two won't hurt).

7. Place the spoon onto your electric heat source. I used an electric clothing iron and simply placed the spoon on the flipped over iron as it was on the highest setting.

8. Allow the solution to simmer and evaporate. You can speed up the process by blowing on the alcohol as it simmers. The solution should not be at a rolling boil. Just a consistent simmer and try to breathe in the evaporated fumes as it can give you quite a headache.

9. When the alcohol has been completely evaporated, you will be left with a yellowish residue at the bottom of the spoon. This is your extracted oxymorphone. Fill up your syringe with as much (hot) water as possible (preferrably 1cc) and squirt it into the spoon and mix it quickly and drop a medium sized cotton in quickly to absorb the liquid. You will see a portion of the product gel up. You can eat the remaining gel or wash it again for a second shot although I don't really now how effective it will be.

10. Inject your oxymorphone solution, sit back and pop in Drugstore Cowboy and feel the connection between yourself and Bob (Matt Dillon's character in the movie).

I hope the above technique works for you and you can soon join the ranks of esteemed IV oxymorphone users everywhere. Remember to exercise extreme caution with these bad boys and never underestimate the power they hold. Always remember that you can ALWAYS do more but you can't always do less and I'd rather wake up from a enjoyable nod than a state of confusion with a shot of Narcan running through my veins.

Love, Peace & Chicken Grease.

Deathmau5. Out.
    "I have made a very big decision
    That I'm goin' to try to nullify my life
    'Cause when the blood begins to flow
    When it shoots up the dropper's neck
    When I'm closing in on death"

"Heroin" - Lou Reed (Velvet Underground)

Never Looked Back Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork's Avatar

Default Re: Tutorial: How To IV Opana ER

I don't see how this would work. The soluability of OxyM-HCl in IPA is questionable, but the soluability of all those nasty gelling substances is almost guaranteed.
    Spork. Not a Sp(F)o(rk)on

Never Looked Back seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids is a glorious beacon of light seven10kids's Avatar

there is a typo. is says "and try to breathe in the evaporated fumes as it can give you quite a headache." shouldnt it advise NOT to breathe in the fumes? This could turn out badly...

Never Looked Back Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spork View Post
    I don't see how this would work. The soluability of OxyM-HCl in IPA is questionable, but the soluability of all those nasty gelling substances is almost guaranteed.
    I have heard that this does work but I have yet to try it myself. Could you elaborate on why you think it wouldn't work? I'd appreciate it.

Occasionally Opiated deathmau5 is fresh on the scene. deathmau5 is fresh on the scene. deathmau5's Avatar

It works. Do you really think I would write up the above tutorial if I wasn't whacked out of my mind on IV oxymorphone?
    "I have made a very big decision
    That I'm goin' to try to nullify my life
    'Cause when the blood begins to flow
    When it shoots up the dropper's neck
    When I'm closing in on death"

"Heroin" - Lou Reed (Velvet Underground)

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

Do any other components dissolve in the alcohol as well?

btw, I may merge this into the existing sticky... cool with you?
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Never Looked Back Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork's Avatar

The filtration process would not remove the gums and junk that is part of the time release mechanism.

If something is in solution, dissolved in alcohol, it is not going to come out of solution when filtered through a piece of cotton.

Essentially all you're doing is extracting EVERYTHING from the pill, fillers, binders, gums, etc, with the alcohol, then mixing all of those things back into your shot.
    Spork. Not a Sp(F)o(rk)on

Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...

this is the 4th procedure exactly like this that i've found on different sites across the internet....

i wonder what the effectiveness of this is compared to the 12 hour soak method..like what percentage of oxymorphone actually gets extracted out??

also since you guys seem pretty knowledgable about dosage rates and such...i'm able to IV 2x 80mg oxycontin and get a decent feeling...nothing that blows my socks off..i hate my tolerance...

how much oxymorphone should i use first shot if i can handle 2 80's in a single shot? i was thinking somewhere between 10mg and 20mg... does this sound right or what? remember i can normally handle around 10-14 bags of east coast powder in one shot...and this won't bring me even CLOSE to nodding off..i fucking hate it so bad..and i know the subutex i take is the cause of this..

Opiophorum Member Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80's Avatar

Re: Tutorial: How To IV Opana ER

I get 120 40mg Opana ER a month.... (notice the avatar) eating those pills seems like such a waste of good Oxymorphone.... thanks!

Opiophorum Member flchub is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by deathmau5 View Post
    How To Inject Opana ER Intravenously (Mau5-Tek)
    The following method is how to inject Opana ER (Oxymorphone HCl Extended Release) tablets and beat the patent TIMERx system.
    For those who don't know, Opana ER utilizes a harm-reduction gel matrix known as TIMERx. Upon contact with moisture - the pill will gel up and achieve a consistency of snot which renders the pill useless except for a disappointing gulp of of some nasty mess that will remind you of the most gooey disgusting loogie.
    This of course is a huge dilemma as oxymorphone provides a beautiful rush and has the legs of an ostrich. The constant war between IV drug users and TIMERx has been a brutal one resulting in a huge loss of quality pharmaceutical opiate goodness and a sad frown of failure on the faces of junkie soliders across our great nation.
    If any of you have seen the amazing movie, Drugstore Cowboy, starring Matt Dillon and a well appreciated appearance by beat literature master and opiate savant, William S. Burroughs. You will notice Matt Dillon's character's affection for a pharmaceutical referred to as "blues". In this day and age, blues are a commonplace term to refer to those sexy Roxicodone 30mg (Oxycodone HCl) but back then they were the Endo Numorphan tablets which were immediate release formulations of oxymorphone HCl.
    Enough of the background and history lesson and on to the technique that will allow you to introduce your precious veins to the glorious substance that is oxymorphone.
    Materiels Needed:
    (1) Opana ER tablet (5mg, 7.5mg, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg)
    (2) Insulin Syringes (1cc)
    (1) Cotton Ball
    (1) Large Metal Spoon (I used a soup ladle)
    (1) Shot Glass
    Electric Heat Source (An electric stove or a clothing iron is suitable)
    91% Isopropyl Alcohol
    Water (Distilled if available)
    Hose Clamp
    Technique:
    1. Take your pill and remove the coating. I suggest using a nail file to do so and not use a wet papertowel like you would on an Oxycontin pill because remember that TIMERx? It will gel up upon contact with moisture.
    2. Decide upon your dose. Please bear in mind that oxymorphone is a very potent narcotic. Injectable solutions come in formulations of 1mg/mL. I had a 40mg ER tablet and I used a little less than a quarter of it. Remember that it is almost inevitable to lose some product in the process so I used a ~10mg chunk and probably yielded ~5mg - 8mg. This is a large dose even for an opiod tolerant individual.
    3. Grind up your chunk using a hose clamp into a fine and fluffy powder and add it to your shotglass.
    4. Place rougly 1 tablespoon of 91% Isopropyl alcohol into the shot glass and stir it. Allow this mixture to sit for a couple of minutes - stirring occasionally.
    5. Take a large cotton and drop it into the solution and filter it out with a syringe. You may use an infant oral syringe (like the ones preferred for plugging) or a 3cc syringe to suck up more liquid. I unfortunately only had a 1cc insulin syringe so I used that to draw up the oxymorphone/alcohol solution.
    6. Squirt the extracted solution into your metal spoon - it should be free of any visible materiels at this point (a speck or two won't hurt).
    7. Place the spoon onto your electric heat source. I used an electric clothing iron and simply placed the spoon on the flipped over iron as it was on the highest setting.
    8. Allow the solution to simmer and evaporate. You can speed up the process by blowing on the alcohol as it simmers. The solution should not be at a rolling boil. Just a consistent simmer and try to breathe in the evaporated fumes as it can give you quite a headache.
    9. When the alcohol has been completely evaporated, you will be left with a yellowish residue at the bottom of the spoon. This is your extracted oxymorphone. Fill up your syringe with as much (hot) water as possible (preferrably 1cc) and squirt it into the spoon and mix it quickly and drop a medium sized cotton in quickly to absorb the liquid. You will see a portion of the product gel up. You can eat the remaining gel or wash it again for a second shot although I don't really now how effective it will be.
    10. Inject your oxymorphone solution, sit back and pop in Drugstore Cowboy and feel the connection between yourself and Bob (Matt Dillon's character in the movie).
    I hope the above technique works for you and you can soon join the ranks of esteemed IV oxymorphone users everywhere. Remember to exercise extreme caution with these bad boys and never underestimate the power they hold. Always remember that you can ALWAYS do more but you can't always do less and I'd rather wake up from a enjoyable nod than a state of confusion with a shot of Narcan running through my veins.
    Love, Peace & Chicken Grease.
    Deathmau5. Out.
    i tried this tonight,didn't quite turnout the way i wanted it too,used a 15mg er,ended up plugging it,oh well

Opiophorum Member farmpkm is an unknown quantity at this point

I posted my experience with a nearly identical technique a while back.... http://forum.opiophile.org/showthrea...314#post419314

People seemed to have trouble reproducing and/or straight up called me a liar. But I've used this technique dozens of times and have had nothing but success. I'm curious if there's something different about the pills produced in different labs, spread out geographically, slightly different equipment and ingredients?

Who knows. But it def works for me, and my pill guy can't get high off of them and can't get anyone else to buy them either, so he sells them to me real cheap when he comes across them.

Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...

yea i also have to say that when i tried this it didn't work out quite the way i expected it too...5mg should knocked me on my fucking ass but i didn't feel shit...

i will say this..if you ever gellify something...like say you fuck up an opana extraction and it's gelled the fuck up...wait till it naturally drys out but you don't have to..just dump alcohol into the mixture and cook it off...scrape the shit off the sides of whatever you cooked it in..and snort that...

i did it and i was actually able to recover most(i'm thinking it was most) of the oxymorphone from a super gell blob i made by accidentally fucking up an extraction. lol...plugging would work too but thats a lot of shit to squirt up there..lol either way this actually got me pretty fucking high when i thought all was honestly lost...

just wanted to throw this out there incase it helps someone else that fucked up extractions like i did...atleast it's not a total waste...

Occasionally Opiated mtren is fresh on the scene. mtren is fresh on the scene.

When my guy is out of ocs and only has opanas that's basically exactly what I do. The only problem I've ever had is at the end when u mix it with water if it cools off or the water isn't warm enough it still gels and u can't get it up the syringe. Am I doing something wrong or is that normal? To avoid this problem I place the bottom of my spoon in a hot water bath just so the water hits the bottom of the spoon and use very warm water to mix it to avoid it and that works good. My only concern is what happens wwhen that enters my body and cools off in my veins? What really will happen someone tell me please if they know? But besides that they work great that way for iv and the rush is amazing its like I feel it hit my heart and rush to my whole body and it feels sooo amazing its like dilaudid rush IMO but its like kinda a lot of work to bang it and for some reason I still have a love addiction with oxycontin and there is nothing that can, has, or ever will beat a fat shot of that. Well dilaudid and h and opana all pretty close but oc has a special place in my heart lol

Never Looked Back Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

I have an iso prep question (not that I would try this or anything like that)
    With the powder that is left over after you soak the powdered opana and iso together then filter, you will have a little pile of white powder left.
    Is there anything left in this do do a wash , or is it just worthless white powder at this point ?
    Thanks!

Never Looked Back Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay is just really nice Dr. McKay's Avatar

Well my buddy is trying this out right now. He said he saved several shots worth of leftover powder and is now soaking it in iso and will see if he gets any oxym out o it..
    Will post results when I talk to him tommorow.

Talked to him this morning and he said that it did not yied anything besides a few little itty bitty blobs of oxym, not even worth try to do, but he tried, and said he felt a little something. It was eneough to get him out of withdrawal this a.m. , but he said it only lasted like 45 minutes untikl he started feeling a bit sick again.

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

US Patent application 10/254,207 & related (Timerx) & those related detail the use of a polysaccharide as the anti-abuse agent used - polysaccharides are almost totally insoluble in alcohols. When you boil off the IPA @ 84C you end up a higner & higher % of water - hence the little polysaccharide in there does gel & so you get that end result (I would expect). You lose a little product but it does mean that it drags out the last little bit of unwanted material.

You CAN dry the IPA so there is no water (add a little anhydrous sodium carbonate & filter out), but I don't know if you really want something gelling in the pin (or worse, in YOU).

Opiophile methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972 is a name known to all methadoniac1972's Avatar

i was in way of thinking that bob "dillon" in DSC was a dilaudid phile...he gave a hundred 16th's to the priest "WSB" who said he'd be made a saint in heaven....blues /oxymorph was avail then 60's ????
    "I grew up, went into rehab
    they said son you're gonna be a new man
    'I said thank you very much
    can I borrow fifty bucks."

..Layne Staley/Alice In Chains

"Spoof, dope, crank, creep, bomb, spank, shit, bang, zip, tweak, chard. Call it what you will it's all methamphetamine. That's what I'm here for."
    - The opening line from the movie Spun

Yes it was on the market back then. They pulled it in the 70's though becuase so many drugstores were getting robbed trying to get that drug. One thing about the drug back then was that it disolved very easily like dilaudid . It did not contain much fillers, so it would would easily disolve in water. It was called numorphan back then instead of Opana . They were also colored blue, so they called them blues. Unlike today where the blues are Roxies .

Occasionally Opiated grizzly is fresh on the scene. grizzly is fresh on the scene. grizzly's Avatar

I just IMd an Opana 40 (octagon) and it gelled like mad. This was my first experience with IM oxymorphone. I cut it in half, plopped it in the water and noticed it gelling and went "FUCK!" I went on with the process anyhow. I had not read this mau5tek beforehand so I had no idea what to do. In hast of trying to get high - I added a small amount of lemon juice and twice as much water. I stirred like mad, heated until a low boil, stirred like mad some more. I was finally able to suck it up into a 3cc oral syringe such as mentioned here. I filtered it twice and instead of having 20mg dissolved in 100cc as planned I had to stretch it out into 4our 1cc rigs. It was very cloudy. I IM'd all 4our rigs back to back over a period of 180 seconds. Not much of a rush because it was spaced out and IM'd but damn am I high. It feels like I shot 6-8mg of hydromorphone. I'm still coming up, I suppose that's because of the ER function. I wasn't even aware it was ER until I had finished. But my question is this; why did it work? How am I high if it's supposed to be abuse-proof? Hahah, I win again you fucking pharmaceutical companies!

Also, nice spin on Dead-mauw-5ive, OP.
    Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them. - Dion Boucicault

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly View Post
    I just IMd an Opana 40 (octagon) and it gelled like mad. This was my first experience with IM oxymorphone. I cut it in half, plopped it in the water and noticed it gelling and went "FUCK!" I went on with the process anyhow. I had not read this mau5tek beforehand so I had no idea what to do. In hast of trying to get high - I added a small amount of lemon juice and twice as much water. I stirred like mad, heated until a low boil, stirred like mad some more. I was finally able to suck it up into a 3cc oral syringe such as mentioned here. I filtered it twice and instead of having 20mg dissolved in 100cc as planned I had to stretch it out into 4our 1cc rigs. It was very cloudy. I IM'd all 4our rigs back to back over a period of 180 seconds. Not much of a rush because it was spaced out and IM'd but damn am I high. It feels like I shot 6-8mg of hydromorphone. I'm still coming up, I suppose that's because of the ER function. I wasn't even aware it was ER until I had finished. But my question is this; why did it work? How am I high if it's supposed to be abuse-proof? Hahah, I win again you fucking pharmaceutical companies!

Also, nice spin on Dead-mauw-5ive, OP.
    If you just drop the pill in hot water and let it sit ( dont crush it) after 24 hours you will have a nice shot after you take out the pill that has now turned into a big blob, then filter the water, you will have a killer shot (from what I have heard).
    But this may not work once the new Er tabs come out.
    They are going to be like the new OP tabs!

Occasionally Opiated brnbbd is an unknown quantity at this point

so i just tried this and it worked. but i think i lost a lot of oxyM in the process. i did use 71% instead of 91% i did use about 5mg of a 30 and i didn't think my tolly was that high for iv. i've only iv'ed twice, both 2mg hydroM. but overall i'm very happy with this method.

Occasionally Opiated brnbbd is an unknown quantity at this point

finally got around to getting 91% and it makes all the difference in the world. so much stronger. swim did half a 20 last night and got a good rush and had a nice buzz for a while but did the other half tonight and it knocked him on his ass. going to do a rinse in a little bit. will let you guys know how well that turns out. its going to be a happy new year

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

THANKS FOR THIS TECH!

just did 1/4 of a 40er(~10MG) in +2cc of FRESH 91%iso.

notes:
    leave the coating on, keep pill dry and grind your 10mg up very fine.

mix 5+min in 2-3cc 91iso, filter heavily(3 qtip heads and a 10cc rig to draw)

place solution into a new metal cooker(i used a 24oz tea can bottom)

GENTLY heat over an ELECTRIC HEAT SOURCE with a thermostat(do NOT boil. if you see a bubble start turn the heat down NOW or move the cooker away till you get it turned down)...
    blow over the top of solution to keep it cool and spread it around
    i think slow evap best(took me all of 7 minutes).
    YOU WILL SEE 'RINGS' left as the iso evaps, i had a yellowish with a tan/brown puddle in the middle.

when all free fluid is evap'd turn heat down still and dry out the remainder of the brownish stuff. a few bubbles formed and remained in mine.

mix 1.25cc of clean warm water into the still hot cooker, mixing the film as best you can, allow 5min or so for full extraction into water.

throw a new pre wet 2qtip filter in and draw into rig of choice.

solution in rig is yellowish and a bit bitter, very non viscous. obv the gel aint there no more.

i hit muh fem and in about 10 seconds was happy wondering if i maybe did a bit too much!
    (LOW tolly atm, i can feel 30mg roxi IV right now)
    i est the 10mg i extracted iv strength of rush like 12-16mg dilaudid with better legs.

wish i had enough of these to really get working on them.
    beats the local dope with this prep, only issues are the 10-15min prep
    and im guessing my first pull yeild to be 5-7mg maybe... maybe less.

next round ill combine 2 iso pulls on 10mg and see whats up.

NOTE OM IS SPARINGLY SOLUBLE IN ISO,
    SO FOR 10MG YOU NEED TO USED 2-3 OR MORE CC OF ISO!
    91%ONLY.

GIVE EVERYTHING TIME. AND USE A FRESH 91%ISO...
    the old stuff starts pulling water from the atmosphere.

a friend with similar tolly snorted 10mg and is seriously sad,
    while i was worried i over did it with my 10mg shot...

great pharm... wish they were more common round here.

EDIT:
    just like dilaudid, subsequent shots=diminishing returns.
    i can easily see why this shit is a tolerance wrecking monster.
    make the first 2 shots count, cause after that dose goes up and effect drops off.
    nice legs tho, finding if i settle down and listen to my head i get little waves of glow rear up though the hard 'high' is but a pleasant memory.

hopefully this 40mg we split carries through till after noon tomorrow.
    IDK if this stuff is like dilly in that with a high enough single dose fairly decent set of legs suddenly appear!?
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Opiophorum Member hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo is just really nice hansardo's Avatar

I had a couple of extractions worth of cottons/powder left that id forgotten about sitting in a cooker from weeks ago, I really didn't think there was anything left. I think I had even washed them once with iso... but was sick as fuck this morning and thought I could taste some goodness left so I washed them with a liberal amount of iso, and gods be thanked I'm actually high, not just well.

Point being, I think a LOT of the goods are left behind when you draw up the alcohol...

Than, I had a run on opanas a few weeks ago and it took a week to get back to being able to feel my usual doses of oxy or morphine. Vicious tolerance wrecker, as you say... careful, although you know what you're doing.

And it seems to me to have really long legs... twice as long as oxy IV and a little longer than morphine IV... a 15mg shot in the AM, id be good til the PM.

True Opiophile upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007's Avatar

Great post amd tech Than. When I was scripted the opana ER i hand never heard of the iso tech. The only thing that worked was a 18-24 hour h2o soak of a whole uncrushed pill. It worked pretty damn good but bacteria always worried me with it sitting out for so lng.
    it's up or out and the ladder's on fire

Junky JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough JUNKYJAY is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by upstate_007 View Post
    Great post amd tech Than. When I was scripted the opana ER i hand never heard of the iso tech. The only thing that worked was a 18-24 hour h2o soak of a whole uncrushed pill. It worked pretty damn good but bacteria always worried me with it sitting out for so lng.
    That would suck SO bad being sick waiting all that time to come home and BOOM dirty hit feeling 100X worse ah man I got chills just thinking about it. That prep would scare me as well

+ Reply to Thread