Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Klonopin... Street Price... Shady Dealer.. Advice!

Opiophorum Member Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4's Avatar

Default Klonopin... Street Price... Shady Dealer.. Advice!

Hello, opiophile!

Right now, SWIM is trying to inquire if SWIM's contact is trying to rip him off. The contact is selling 1mg of Klonopin for $3 dollars a piece. SWIM's intuition is telling him that this guy is trying to rip them off. The contact usually has the Teva brand or the Mylan brand, both are green. SWIM find this situation strange right now because the contact is holding on to the K-pins. They are strong, but they seem like the contact has had them for a while. SWIM is concerned to why is this guy is holding on to these pills. The strange part about this, is that when SWIM procures them in bulk the price drops down to $2 per 1mg pill.

SWIM is stressed the fuck out. SWIM used to be prescribed 0.5mg k-pins, but the doctor won't give SWIM another refill because SWIM has been getting refills for about 1 year. SWIM has to see the doctor now in order to get a refill. The only reason SWIM has been calling for refills--and the doctor approved them--is because SWIM is unemployed with no health insurance. Plus, its WAY cheaper to pay for a script of K-pins than rather to see a doctor. Right now,SWIM's blood pressure is getting dangerously high due to unemployment and the stresses of life. SWIM really could use all the advice he could get on this matter.
    Score_K4 is a fictional character. Any resemblance's to any real person living or dead is purely coindencital.

-- One one, keep scoring for life.

Tsukiyomi-no-mikoto JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) JonnyM's Avatar
    In a suburban town with nothing to do, patiently waiting for something to happen.

Default Re: Klonopin... Street Price... Shady Dealer.. Advice!

If it feels too shady then don't go for it, but I would say that price is about right for them.

Jr. Opiophile LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13 is just really nice LuckyNumber13's Avatar

$3 a 1mg pill is the going price around these parts. So buying in bulk for $2 a pill sounds about right, to me.
    "Hello My Name" stickers on the stickers of the veins in rehab, remembering the feeling when we used to get mellow. When we was on back of a nickel like Monticello. In the underworld had to be smarter the Donatello. No honor amongst fellows, it's harder than sitting with a blind man and, trying to describe yellow.

Opiophorum Member Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4 is a jewel in the rough Score_K4's Avatar

Thanks JM and LN13 for your responses. Well, SWIM feels better about the said connect. At least, the said price does not sound outrageous. SWIM might have to cop some asap for a DXM trip. The only question now, is why hasn't those k-pins sold out about now, and how long they stay fresh from expiration?
    Score_K4 is a fictional character. Any resemblance's to any real person living or dead is purely coindencital.

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyMohawk View Post
    If it feels too shady then don't go for it, but I would say that price is about right for them.
    i always got clonaz for 1/1, 1dollar 1mg
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Departed Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Score_K4 View Post
    Thanks JM and LN13 for your responses. Well, SWIM feels better about the said connect. At least, the said price does not sound outrageous. SWIM might have to cop some asap for a DXM trip. The only question now, is why hasn't those k-pins sold out about now, and how long they stay fresh from expiration?
    bah double post cause im stupid...

K4:
    they are good for years after exp date.
    use that as a bargaining tool tho,
    cause the dealer prob dont know that.
    [SIZE=2][B]
    "...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."[/B][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][B] -quantam leaps, bernstein.[/B][/SIZE][/B]

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

Occasionally Opiated fizzled428 is an unknown quantity at this point fizzled428's Avatar

JM is right about his post. Also I agree with thanat0s about the dollar a mg (I don't know how to quote posts yet ) But I just picked up some 2mg teva's in PA for 2 a piece. Always use caution in the game.

Opiophile God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light

So you're worried because he hasn't sold them all? have you some something crazy like maybe fork over that king's ransom of three dollars and done a pill id, or just sit and fret because your gut is worried you might have to pay a few extra bucks?

if you buy in bulk, 2$ a pill is dirt cheap. when i NEEDED benzos for sleep and docs wouldn't gimme the time of day, no price was too high.

if the dude absolutely won't let you see them or at least call poison control for an ID before purchase, shit's probably up, that's all I've learned from buying pills I don't recognize. but if you've taken them and they're good, shit, some folks pay more, some less. If you can work the expired thing to your advantage and not look like a chump trying to pinch a few extra pennies, why not.

my gut's always saying trouble when there's none and kicks in too late when i need it most. to be honest a lot of our guts are full of shit man, they don't know dick. go out there and do some dick tracy shit if you've got to ease your mind
    So you wanna build an altar on a summer night
    Wanna smoke the gel off a fentanyl patch
    Ain't you heard the news? Adam and Eve were jews
    I always loved you to the max

-silver jews-

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

$2 per mg. around here

Thanks again, everyone for your responses. Sounds like there is a consensus. The price sounds reasonable, especially in bulk. So, SWIM does not have to worry anymore. Its been a long ass week, and I think that its time to enjoy some DXM + Klonopin.

K-pins are for the tachycardia caused by the DXM. SWIM always uses the Vicks 44 Custom Care Dry Cough 30mg per 15 mg, DXM is the only active substance here--being doing it for a couple of years. Maybe a low 2nd plateau trip around 345mg of DXM.

+ Reply to Thread