+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: **WARNING** about shooting generic tex

Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...

**WARNING** about shooting generic tex

i posted this in another thread...i want more people to read it than would be attracted to just that thread...

this is a copy of what i put in the other thread:

one thing i will say...i've completely stopped shooting my subutex...i've noticed they harden my vein's too much...like seriously i'm so scared shitless of getting fucking DVT(deep vein thrombosis) or other fucking pulmonary embolisms...seriously whatever is in those pills is NOT FUCKING GOOD FOR YOUR BODY...i went on a binge that peepz were bitching at me about..shooting my tex for like 2 weeks straight...well at the end of those two weeks i noticed that my vein's are fucking hard as fuck running almost up my entire arm...shit scared the living fuck outa me..i stopped it more than a week ago and i'm not shooting this shit again..fuck that shit..i'm so scared shitless i'm gonna stretch my fucking arm the wrong way..and a huge blood clot goes and clogs my fucking lungs up and i die within 5 minutes not knowing wtf is going on...fucking shit freaks me out...i think it has something to do with either the PH of the filtered shot...like as in you shoot it and shit starts crashing out cuz of ph differences into your veins...or the corn maize shit thats REALLY bad for your veins is not being as filtered out as we all thought it was...

guys seriously just be very fucking careful....i love shooting my tex don't get me wrong....but when my vein's are like fucking thick cords running through my body...and you can feel them when you stretch and shit..STOP FUCKING SHOOTING THE SHIT..

i want to get some ph test kits and maybe a micron filter to see if i can get this shit safe enough to write a "safer way to shoot your tex" guide... anyway till then be careful peepz...stop shooting your tex if your vein's are getting hard..seriously...

has anyone else noticed this?? i've did some searching on google and some other people have said the same thing...

like i said i FUCKING LOVE shooting my tex..but i FUCKING LOVE LIVING MORE......

Jr. Opiophile erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica's Avatar

Default Re: **WARNING** about shooting generic tex

There isn't a safe way to IV Suboxone...it just shouldn't be done. That shit is bad, I'm glad you stopped.

Here's what can and will happen.
    I come and go, but I'm trying to stay.

Went to the doctor, and I asked her to make this stop
    Got medication, a new addiction, fucking thanks a lot
    Had a relapse, went back to rehab, ruins everything
    So point your finger, at the singer, he's in the pharmacy

Occasionally Opiated B-Diesel-More is fresh on the scene. B-Diesel-More is fresh on the scene. B-Diesel-More's Avatar

He's talking about Subutex, the version of bupe w/o naloxone in it. Which in theory can be shot and less complications than shooting regular suboxone due to the naxolone. But OP I have had friends who shot their subutex and they to ran into the same type of problems of veins hardening and shit.

Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough

no offence so don't take this as such..but that can and will happen to anyone that shoots anything if they arn't careful enough...like i've always said..you can have that shit happen to you from shooting straight dope...never stops anyone....shit you can have that happen to you shooting unclean water ffs...lol

there's a lot of people on the board here who shoot there subs, tex..whatever...

when i used to shoot my suboxone i never had hard vein problems...when i switched over to generic subutex is when i started to REALLY notice it...

for example...i've been thinking lately how i hate shooting into my arms...how i have some big vein's in my legs that i'd like to try so i can switch to just using my legs so there's no marks onmy arms...well i was able to hit a vein in my ankle and everything went ok..within a day the vein that goes up my calf got hard/clogged/something fucked up...where i could literally FEEL it under my skin...this is only from 1 shot.....same thing happened in my forearm when i used a vein a normally never use...the hardness normally goes away after about a week but still...this shit isn't good...

when you heat the generic subutex up it gels up...someone said that this is corn maize or some thing of that nature...and this is whats causing veins to get fucked up...would a micron filter take care of this? in my mind it would probably be better to heat the subutex up...make the gel shit turn into gel..and then suck everything else up around it to leave the gel...the gel clogs cottons like a motherfucker though so this way doesn't work too well...

would a micron filter help filter this shit out?

yes you can say and say and say "don't shoot your subs" till your blue in the face...i mean no offence by saying this, trust me i'm really not trying to be an asshole...but no matter what there will always be people that do it...i just want to figure out a way that will make it SAFER than it is now...

ie.. instead of "DRUGS ARE BAD GO ROT IN HELL YOU DEMON@#$#@$" it's "drugs are bad but if you MUST take them, atleast do this to make it a little safer ok??"

which one is better?? lol if you can't beat htem join them..and if you don't wanna join them...atleast help them out so they arn't killin themselves...right??

quoted from the article erica linked to:

Case 3
    A 23-year-old male presented initially with severe unilateral left upper limb oedema with no history of trauma. he was treated with warfarin. He presented 2 months later with ischaemia distal to the mid-forearm and dry gangrene of all the digits of the left hand (Fig. 4). He admitted to having injected a Subutex® solution into his brachial artery because he could not find a vein. He initially refused amputation and absconded, but presented again 3 months later with sepsis and wet gangrene of the digits. All digits on his left hand were amputated at the level of the proximal phalanx. Following this, he again injected Subutex® into his left brachial artery, resulting in worsening ischaemia from the level of the mid-forearm distally. He was given intravenous iloprostol and prophylactic antibiotics, but his forearm turned gangrenous, requiring a below-elbow amputation.

"i'm gonna shoot me my tex into my arteries...then when i'm forced to amputate my hand...I'M GONNA DO IT AGAIN CUZ I'M SO FUCKING INTELLEEEEEEGENT#$#$#@$@#$#$"

LOL...seriously to do some of this shit you gotta be a rocket scientist in retardism...straight up..

edit: here's another one!!!

You ain't seen nothing yet

Ghosheh, F. R. and S. S. Kathuria (2006). "Intraorbital heroin injection resulting in orbital cellulitis and superior ophthalmic vein thrombosis." Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 22(6): 473-475.
    A 47-year-old man with decreased vision, ophthalmoplegia, proptosis, and chemosis of his right eye admitted to injecting heroin directly into his orbit. He was placed on intravenous antibiotics for orbital cellulitis, and computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging were performed. Superior ophthalmic vein thrombosis (SOVT) was noted on magnetic resonance imaging. The patient responded well to intravenous antibiotics, and his symptoms resolved with minimal deficits. Steroids and anticoagulants were not administered. We review the pathogenesis of septic SOVT and briefly discuss the role of anticoagulants and steroids in this setting.

"I'M GONNA SHOOT THIS BIG ASS DOPE SHOT INTO MY EYE SOCKET AND IT'S GONNA ROCK MY WORLD@#$%@#$@#$%@#$"

bahahahahahahaha i feel like i'm reading the druggy retard hall of fame here..
    Last edited by kill; 02-14-2010 at 04:03 PM.

Jr. Opiophile erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by B-Diesel-More View Post
    He's talking about Subutex, the version of bupe w/o naloxone in it. Which in theory can be shot and less complications than shooting regular suboxone due to the naxolone. But OP I have had friends who shot their subutex and they to ran into the same type of problems of veins hardening and shit.
    Oops, yeah I meant to say Subutex. Regardless, either one is senseless to IV.

Even if you're careful and you "do it right". Some of those case studies are horrid complications resulting from stupidity, i.e. arterial/orbital/subcutaneous injection...but many are not. For example, a good portion of the following are people who have IVd for a matter of months:

Infective endocarditis secondary to intravenous Subutex abuse
    Chong E, Poh K K, Shen L, Yeh I B, Chai P -- Singapore Med 2009; 50 (1) : 34

The synopses of 12 cases of Subutex endocarditis are summarised in Table I. Patient 1 was a 28-year-old woman who had been abusing Subutex and Dormicum for three months. She presented with pneumonia and septic shock. She developed multiple pulmonary septic emboli (Fig. 1). Echocardiogram showed large tricuspid vegetation. Blood culture grew Staphylococcus aureus. She was treated with two weeks of intravenous (IV) gentamycin and eight weeks of IV cloxacillin. Despite completing the antibiotic regimen, she continued to experience septic symptoms. Repeat echocardiogram showed an impaired left ventricular systolic function, persistent vegetation and severe tricuspid valve destruction with resultant severe regurgitation. She underwent surgical vegetation excision and tricuspid valve replacement. She recovered after three months of hospitalisation.

Patient 2 was a 45-year-old man who had been abusing Subutex for six months. He injected Subutex powder into his arm veins in order to seek "a high". He was admitted to the vascular surgery unit for acute left arm ischaemia secondary to brachial artery thrombosis after Subutex injection (Fig. 2). He was found to have heart murmur and persistent fever for one week. Echocardiogram showed tricuspid valve vegetation. Blood culture grew Staphylococcus aureus. He was treated with two weeks of low molecular weight heparin (Clexane) for the upper limb ischaemia and six weeks of IV cloxacillin. He recovered from the illness without surgical intervention for the arm ischaemia.

Patient 3 was a 36-year-old man who had been injecting Subutex, and occasionally Dormicum, for one year. He presented with symptoms of fever, chills, rigors and weight loss for one month. A diagnosis of pyrexia of unknown origin (PUO) was made. Blood culture grew Staphylococcus aureus. Echocardiogram showed tricuspid valve vegetation. He was treated with IV cloxacillin and gentamycin for two weeks and further cloxacillin for a total of six weeks. He absconded from the hospital after being found guilty for injecting diazepam (Valium) powder in the ward.

Patient 4 was a 30-year-old man who bought and sold Subutex on the black market. This trade brought him extra money. He had been abusing Subutex for two years. He cut the 8 mg Subutex tablet into four portions and injected the crushed powder intravenously after mixing it with water. He was admitted for sepsis. He developed infective endocarditis involving both the mitral and tricuspid valves (Figs. 3a&c). There was no patent foramen ovale demonstrated in the echocardiogram. He had pulmonary septic emboli and disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIVC). He was treated with IV cloxacillin and IV gentamicin. Concurrently, he developed hepatitis C glomerulonephritis. He underwent a total of 60 days of IV antibiotic treatment in the hospital. He recovered from infective endocarditis, with residual tricuspid valve perforation and severe regurgitation.

Patient 5 was a 35-year-old man who was admitted to medical intensive care unit (MICU) for severe septic shock secondary to pneumonia and empyema. He had severe jaundice and was found positive for hepatitis C serology. Echocardiography showed vegetation in the tricuspid valves. Blood culture grew Staphylococcus aureus. He was treated with IV gentamicin and cloxacillin. Oral rifampicin was added on two weeks later. He required chest tube insertion for empyema drainage. He complained of severe low back pain. Magnetic resonance (MR) imaging of the spine showed discitis secondary to septic emboli (Fig. 4). He developed a few delirium episodes secondary to drug abuse in the ward. He received IV antibiotics for a total of 88 days and recovered from the illness.

Patient 6 was a 49-year-old man who had been abusing Subutex and Dormicum for two years. He was admitted for sepsis with PUO. Echocardiogram showed large tricuspid valve vegetation (Figs. 5a&c). Blood culture grew Staphylococcus aureus. He continued to have fever and chills. Subsequent blood culture grew Methicillin-resistant Staphalococcus aureus (MRSA). After interrogation, he admitted injecting Subutex in the ward. He developed hospital-acquired MRSA septicaemia. He was treated with four weeks of IV vancomycin and oral rifampicin but without success. He underwent tricuspid valve excision and bioprosthetic valve replacement. He was also a hepatitis C carrier. He continued to abuse Subutex post discharge. Two months later, he was admitted to the orthopaedic unit presenting with severe low back pain. MR imaging of the spine showed discitis. Blood culture grew MRSA colony. Repeat echocardiogram showed very large vegetation on the prosthetic tricuspid valves with significant obstruction. He was given another course of IV vancomycin, gentamycin, clindamycin and oral rifampicin. He failed to respond to the medical therapy and developed heart failure and septic shock. He underwent open heart vegetation excision (Figs. 5d&f), and died two days postoperation.

Patient 7 was a 31-year-old man who had been abusing Subutex and Dormicum for two years. He presented with an altered mental status. He was diagnosed to have septic encephalopathy secondary to multiple brain septic emboli (Fig. 6). His blood culture grew group G Streptococcus viridans. His long line tip culture grew Acinetobacter baumanii. He had positive toxoplasmosis antibodies and positive hepatitis C serology. Echocardiogram showed tricuspid valve vegetations and large abscess cavity. He developed septic shock with DIVC. He required inotropic support, and was treated with IV penicillin and gentamycin for four weeks. The patient then absconded from the hospital, and returned eight months later, presenting with persistent fever and chills. He continued to inject himself with Subutex and shared needles with other addicts. He had recurrent tricuspid valve endocarditis with multiple organisms isolated from the blood cultures that included Streptococcus mitis, Prevotella spp. and Acinetobacter spp. He was found stealing needles and injecting himself in the ward. He absconded from hospital after five weeks of antibiotics treatment.

Patient 8 was a 25-year-old man who abused Subutex for a few months. He presented with fever, breathlessness and lower limb swelling. Blood culture grew Pseudomonas spp. and Staphylococcus aureus. Echocardiogram showed mitral valve and tricuspid valve vegetations. Computed tomography of the thorax showed multiple pulmonary septic emboli. He was treated with IV cloxacillin, gentamycin and rifampicin. He failed to improve after antibiotic therapy and developed haemodynamic compromise after development of acute severe mitral regurgitation due to chordal rupture. He underwent emergency mitral valve replacement surgery and tricuspid vegetation debridement. He was treated with a prolonged course of IV antibiotics and stayed in hospital for six months. He recovered after surgery. Unfortunately, he was readmitted 12 months later for severe spontaneous intracranial haemorrhage due to warfarin overanticoagulation. He died during that admission.

Patient 9 was a 22-year-old man who abused both Subutex and Dormicum. He presented with prolonged fever. Echocardiogram showed large tricuspid valve vegetation. He was treated with IV cloxacillin after identification of positive Staphylococcus aureus growth on blood culture. He was non-compliant with treatment. He discharged himself against medical advice three times during the entire treatment period. His condition deteriorated. Echocardiogram one month later showed multiple enlarging tricuspid valve vegetations, severe tricuspid regurgitation, and impaired left ventricular ejection fraction from 65% to 45%. He developed pulmonary septic embolic, septic shock, brain abscess, seizures and kidney abscess. He was infected with hepatitis C, and developed hepatitis C-associated mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis. Patient died from septic shock and multiorgan failure.

Patient 10 was a 35-year-old man who had a history of congenital bicuspid aortic valve with moderate aortic regurgitation. He had been abusing Subutex for months, despite warnings given by doctors regarding the high risk of infective endocarditis. He presented with fever, confusion and right hemiparesis for three days. He developed severe septic shock with multiple brain septic emboli. He was intubated and managed in the intensive care unit. He developed acute heart and renal failures. Transoesophageal echocardiogram revealed large aortic valve vegetations with severe aortic regurgitation (Figs. 7a&c). Blood culture grew Staphylococcus aureus and Corynebacterium spp. He underwent emergency aortic valve excision and replacement (Fig. 7d). He recovered from the infection, and had a fairly good functional return after two months of outpatient rehabilitation. Unfortunately, he continued to abuse Subutex and was readmitted 18 months later for prosthetic valve endocarditis and septic shock. He underwent prosthetic valve excision and died during the admission.

Patient 11 was a 24-year-old man who had been abusing Subutex for three months. He developed prolonged fever and chills for one month. He did not seek medical treatment. He was found collapsed at home by family members. He was intubated at the emegency department and transferred to the MICU. He presented with severe septic shock. His temperature was 41°C and blood pressure was 80/60 mmHg. Clinical examination revealed Osler’s nodes, splinter haemorrhage and a loud pansystolic murmur. Echocardiogram revealed large tricuspid valve vegetations. Blood culture grew Staphylococcus aureus. He was treated with IV cloxacillin and gentamycin, and later on converted to vancomycin and imipenum. He was given inotropic support with an intraaortic balloon counterpulsation pump. Despite intensive treatment, he continued to deteriorate and died on the fourth day after admission.

Patient 12 was a 23-year-old woman who had learnt to inject Subutex from her friends and had been abusing Subutex for three months. She presented with fever, chills and rigors for three weeks’ duration. Chest radiograph showed multiple pulmonary consolidations and abscess cavities. Echocardiogram showed tricuspid valve vegetation. Blood culture grew Staphylococcus aureus. She recovered after treatment with six weeks of IV cloxacillin.

We interviewed the patients and identified some of the reasons for abusing Subutex via IV injection:

(1) More rapid onset of action: euphoric response within 30 seconds with the IV route, compared to 10-20 minutes with the sublingual route.
    (2) False belief that IV Subutex can enhance erection and sexual function.
    (3) Combination usage with benzodiazepines, especially Dormicum and Erimin (Nimetazepam) in order to enhance euphoric effect.
    (4) Psychological addiction to the habit of injecting drugs: habitual injection abuser.
    (5) Peer pressure: especially among the Malay drug abusers. They tend to group together to inject drugs and share needles.
    (6) To reduce cost: injection route often requires a smaller dosage compared to the sublingual route. Subutex tablets can be crushed into powder and dissolved in hot water. The insulin needle was used to inject the suspension into the veins of upper limbs. Occasionally, the patients injected blood vessels in the groin (femoral arteries was referred as "the highway") and neck. Few patients would clean the injection sites with soap and water.

Anyone choosing to continue to inject this shit after reading this kind of stuff, well, I don't know what to say. Prepare to die a brutal death. Sepsis, brain abscesses, overall infection of your major organs - just not something to fuck with. You're really better off with H, truth be told.

Never Looked Back Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import's Avatar
    Restaurant at the end of the universe, AKA Seattle

OP- did it occur to you that if you keep trying to figure out ways to inject the stuff after reading what Erica jut presented, that you are just as stupid as those other folks you were making fun of (the amputee and eye shooter).
    And actualy, given that you are still looking for a way to inject even after the health problems that you've inccured, well, sounds like you actualy are just like them!
    If you can't control yerself with the subutex, get off and start back with heroin. Otherwise you'll be the next story on this board that some kid is making fun of.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that maybe if yer dumb ass loses yer arm, you might have some sympathy for those poor souls you were just mocking. Addiction is a desperate, horrifying condition, and Ive been there.
    Just wanted to remind you that you suffered serious problems with subutex, and now your asking about ways to do it? If a micron filter helps you sleep at night, then do yer thing.

People like you
    piss me off

Junky sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Import View Post
    OP- did it occur to you that if you keep trying to figure out ways to inject the stuff after reading what Erica jut presented, that you are just as stupid as those other folks you were making fun of (the amputee and eye shooter).
    And actualy, given that you are still looking for a way to inject even after the health problems that you've inccured, well, sounds like you actualy are just like them!
    If you can't control yerself with the subutex, get off and start back with heroin. Otherwise you'll be the next story on this board that some kid is making fun of.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that maybe if yer dumb ass loses yer arm, you might have some sympathy for those poor souls you were just mocking. Addiction is a desperate, horrifying condition, and Ive been there.
    Just wanted to remind you that you suffered serious problems with subutex, and now your asking about ways to do it? If a micron filter helps you sleep at night, then do yer thing.

People like you
    piss me off

dude, u need to shut the fuck up and remember that this is a harm reduction board.

as the OP stated, some people will abuse WHATEVER DRUG they can get, whether it be subxone/herion/or fucking ROBOTUSSIN!!!!

he was simply asking if others had this type of expierence and why i find Erica's post very informative and "HARM REDUCING" it does not cover both sides of the coin here.

YES it is dangerous to inject subutex/suboxone, fuck ANY DRUG FOR THAT SAKE, and as the OP said, he just wants to know if there is anyone else out there that has run into this exact symptom personally and possibly if anyone may have a SAFER method of doing what he is already going to do.

You have NO RIGHT to call him any names of any sort and i would be willing to bet that you have IV'ED SOMETHING IN YOUR LIFE, and in reality, without medical supervision, NO ONE HERE should be doing such a thing.

and truth be told, he is NOT better off shooting herion as the shit could be cut with fucking RAT POSION (highly unlikely but with his Subutex PERSCRIPTION he knows EXACTLY what is in the pills he is taken, meanwhile, assholes like you who insist shooting dope is "SAFER" are in denial for whatever reason i dont know.)

IN general, yes STREET herion is going to be shootable, BUT you dont know what else is in it, and dont tell me ur getting pure primo shit else you would be dead from an OD.

NEXT, you never know how STUPID a street dealer is, and just because one week they had BOMB shit doesnt mean the next, once they have loyal guiena pigs, doesnt mean they may just say, throw some fucking pancake mix into the cut. I have SEEN this done. LOL. not being dramatic or anything but in times of one junkie selling to others, or even if the seller isnt using, if they have a large sale and only half the product needed, they WILL and DO put ANYTHING into the real drugs to make the correct weight.

NOW, onto the main subject at hand at this is direct at the original OP:

I personally do NOT know whats in these generic subutex but we both know they are not safe to inject (what is except pharm grade ampules, right?). If you are noticing anything odd, which it seems you are, i strongly suggest AT LEAST giving it a break and using warm compresses on the effected areas for the time being. If u still have some majorly bad shit going on with no sign of improvement i suggest seeking medical attention ASAP as then u wont end up like one of these case studies who loses an arm.

I do not think this will happen to you however, as from previous posts, i can recall, if im thinking correctly right now, that u will not take a shot of ur sub unless you are SURE you are in and also use the standard cleanliness and preperaton methods for every shot done.

I will lay out my personal experience with BRAND NAME SUBOXONE now.

I have went on shooting binges with them plenty of times. NEW pins, alcohol wipes, big cottons used and sub dissolved in COLD water and RE-FILTERED at least once. and always clean and neosporan the injection site after. I have never noticed a swelling up my entire arm from this procedure.

however, I HAVE noticed, at my primary injection site at the crook of my arm however, what feels to be a slight, swelling/enlargement/hardness i guess u could say, at the injection site, but only ever there. this is after a minimum of a WEEK long habit (1-2 times/day during cycle of this).

this has always been the times i say, ok, ive had my fun, will usually switch to opposite arm for a day or two to ween off (phsycological thing i think) and then i make sure i am away from any pins and stick to usually snorting my suboxone for the first week or so, once again i think physcological, and then i usually get back on my full dose once daily for a month or so.

by the time i am almost done snorting a lil bupe/day, i tend to notice the part of my arm that seemed irrated goes away and i feel fine.

i wish i had micron filters and really wish i had a source for such a thing. i personally have access to like the Micron filters for water treatment systems (commercial and residential) and have always pondered if they would work better then the cottons...... they even list the micron size. i wonder if anyone has expierence with this or knowledge if it would work.... if so, i can give more precise details of said products with pics to see if anyone has a thought.

anywho, i strongly suggest stopping for the time being and warm compressing this as to help anything in there break up and help u avoid any embarassing medical help on this.

once u are good for a few weeks, i say to each his own and im not going to be the one to throw stones when i myself inject suboxone pretty regularly.......knocks on wood, without problems for the 4 years ive been on them.

I am sorry ur post got hit by some idiot telling u to do dope if u want to shoot as my argument will always fall into the fact that you know 100% whats going into your body, they DONT! know ifs/ands/ors or buts in this case.

unless he is a chemist and is making the shit, he cant say, and i find it very ignorant for him to criticize you for this.

please at least read my advice as a helpful friend with your health in mind, and not as some fired up nut with a grudge against us legal addicts. it pisses me off to no end.

and also, thank you erica, i enjoyed reading that bluelight post, think i skimmed it b4 to be honest but its very helpful and although frightening in a way, i think it illustrates a very good point of just what u risk my iving drugs and also what helped some avoid amputations and what hurt others, as well as demonstrate the seriousness of addiction and how some people would rather DIE then to stop, even after leaving an arm at the hospitial!

i like that sort of harm reduction as it was not demeaning to the OP, rather, it was something EVERYONE here should know who is an iv user..... although i do disagree with your saying that if u iv drugs this can and WILL happen to you, as we all know there are people who iv their entire lives and die from other causes. not said to cause a stir as i feel ur intentions were in the right place, but i think possibly worded, lets say.... a little DRAMATIC.

peace yall.

let me know if u need me for anything kill, im always around to talk and want whats best for u man!

Never Looked Back The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman's Avatar

Just goes to show you the power of the NEEDLE can have....

Femoral artery called the highway?? I am now..Femoral Artery Man!!!
    Philippians 4:13

Quote Originally Posted by sexualhealing View Post
    although i do disagree with your saying that if u iv drugs this can and WILL happen to you, as we all know there are people who iv their entire lives and die from other causes. not said to cause a stir as i feel ur intentions were in the right place, but i think possibly worded, lets say.... a little DRAMATIC.
    I see what you're saying, but I'm gonna stand by what I said. I do fully believe that someone who continually IVs subs will run into problems, sooner or later. The occasional user may or may not, but once it's a habit, you really are on borrowed time. True, it may not be as serious as the aforementioned case studies, but it'll be something, you know?

I do think that the dangers of IV heroin are generally far less severe than those of IVing subs, which is why I said what I did. I agree that it's better to know exactly what you're getting, like a pill, as opposed to taking a gamble with street drugs. However, that's kind of a moot point when you know what's in the pill but don't realize how terribly damaging those ingredients are, or if you just ignore it. Pharms are not always safer, especially when they are used in ways they were never meant to be used - which is the case with sublingual tablets being IVd.

I'm all for harm reduction, and that's the main goal of this forum. But I haven't heard of any way to effectively reduce the potential harms of injecting subs past the usual precautions taken when IVing any pill. To put it in perspective, I wouldn't (and couldn't) tell someone how to make bleach safer for injecting.

hahah wow...look what i caused...sorry everyone...please don't fight over this...

import...trust me when i say that i will never intentionally do something thats going to cost me a body part...i get sickened just looking at track marks on myself..i'd have to kill myself if i lost my arms cuz then i wouldn't be able to type and post anything here...lol..

i also want to assure everyone that i have no known major health problems...i'm decently healthy...not some decathalon runner but i won't die from even 30 flights of stairs(did this just on new years..god what a bitch elevators are on new years eve in times square nyc..)...but...if i notice ANYTHING i don't like...i mean anything it could be the stupidest shit like a feeling about using that spot to shoot..i'll refuse to shoot anything there..

i know i do stupid shit..i will continue to do stupid shit..couple things i absolutely refuse to do it risk my life over a drug that i can get the same relief with by taking under my tongue..why kill yourself??

thank you to sexual healing for explaining to import that i explicitly stated i'm doing this for harm reduction...yea after reading the shit erica posted i really didn't wanna shoot the shit anymore...shits not gonna stop me forever...nor is it gonna stop anyone else that frequently does it..the point is i just want to do more research on this to figure out if there is any way possible to MAKE IT SAFER...thats it...

sexual i need to reread your post..it's just so long my stoned mind couldn't pay attention long enough hahaha all i can say right now is that there have been times where' i've done like 5 cotton filter runs with a shot and i don't think it gets the shit out thats causing it...i really think it's that corn maize shit..i dunno i'll reread your post and see how you do it..

Never Looked Back limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria's Avatar

I've done IV tex maybe 15-20 times (name brand). It really didn't do much for me. I felt a little warm and relaxed. That was about it. Not worth it IMO. There is an OpioNoMo's name who shall not be mentioned and she insisted IM-ing it was the way to go. I think a couple of you with a good memory might pick up on who this is. I digress. It's not worth it and THANK YOU for warning the masses about the consequences. That's what this community is all about: you might have just saved a few people from going down a road they truly shouldn't!
    LiMiTLeSS
    * My posts have been produced for entertainment value only.

True Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

best way to abuse subwhatever
    is intranasally.

case closed.

you CAN shoot it,
    or anyfucking thing for that matter.
    diminishing returns tho guys.

in the end shooting bupe satisfies a needle/high fetish
    we all have
    in different amounts...

yeah, its great to filter it, its better not to shoot it at all,
    but we do what we do.
    this forum is here to help us navigate through the junkie heirarchy with as little harm to ourselves and others as possible...

people with addictions will do unreal things, as we all well know.
    if youve been there,
    help someone else get back safely.

leave criticisms somewhere else.

information is empowerment.

no one here is scared of THAT i pray?
    Last edited by Thanat0s; 02-15-2010 at 06:01 PM. Reason: 'ing'

"...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."
    -quantam leaps, bernstein.

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

IM'ing subs?!?!?!?....omg.... isn't that like..insta-amputation????!?! lol i don't even wanna know..she was probably one of the fucks in that study erica posted...lol

lol...thats so horrible..why would you ever shoot anything but sterile vial's/ampules of medical grade medicine thats meant for injecting into your muscles... seriously if she wasn't on that list of studies..she belongs there for that one...

True Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

heh,
    lol omg and all that stuff.

im not a bit surprised at anything anymore.
    addiction will make you do things youd never imagine.
    HR tho is a deadly, grave-ly serious thing tho in some cases.

and any questions, etc must be taken seriously,
    because people WILL do these things,
    regardless how irrational and stupid it seemed, even to the person DOING it.

if youve never been humbled by your addiction you havent lived.
    and heres to hoping we can keep living through what this fascinating plant(p.somniferum) can make us do to ourselves...
    Last edited by Thanat0s; 02-15-2010 at 06:10 PM. Reason: must be

"...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."
    -quantam leaps, bernstein.

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

i've been very very humbled by the stupid shit i've attempted....1 occasion i don't even want to get into but because of me being an idiot junky and doing shit your not supposed to i almost killed myself...since that time no matter how sick..no matter what...i always think very very very carefully before i do something...

your absolutely right that addiction will make you do shit you'd never ever see yourself doing...it'll change you for the smallest time period where you think something is a good idea when ANY OTHER TIME IN YOUR LIFE you'd think WTF WAS I THINKING?!!??!?!...scary shit what can happen during that small time period when your not thinking right...scary scary shit...

we've all been there...some of us choose to do stupider shit than the rest though and end up checkin out...that shit is the saddest to me...it's sad enough people die in normal junky lifestyles..but to check out from doing something stupid cuz your sick or in need or you just get some stupid urge...just so sad...

thats exactly what my OP is trying to prevent...there will always be some idiots who are gonna shoot their tex...if there's ANY FUCKING WAY POSSIBLE...THAT ME OR ANYONE ELSE CAN MAKE IT EVEN A LIL BIT SAFER FOR THEM... I'M GONNA DO IT OUT OF HARM REDUCTION.... PERIOD...i can't stand inhuman people who don't understand what we are going through and just throw us away in their minds....closing your eyes to a problem doesn't solve it...atleast do something to help for fucks sake right?!?!

Junky sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kill View Post
    i've been very very humbled by the stupid shit i've attempted....1 occasion i don't even want to get into but because of me being an idiot junky and doing shit your not supposed to i almost killed myself...since that time no matter how sick..no matter what...i always think very very very carefully before i do something...

your absolutely right that addiction will make you do shit you'd never ever see yourself doing...it'll change you for the smallest time period where you think something is a good idea when ANY OTHER TIME IN YOUR LIFE you'd think WTF WAS I THINKING?!!??!?!...scary shit what can happen during that small time period when your not thinking right...scary scary shit...

we've all been there...some of us choose to do stupider shit than the rest though and end up checkin out...that shit is the saddest to me...it's sad enough people die in normal junky lifestyles..but to check out from doing something stupid cuz your sick or in need or you just get some stupid urge...just so sad...

thats exactly what my OP is trying to prevent...there will always be some idiots who are gonna shoot their tex...if there's ANY FUCKING WAY POSSIBLE...THAT ME OR ANYONE ELSE CAN MAKE IT EVEN A LIL BIT SAFER FOR THEM... I'M GONNA DO IT OUT OF HARM REDUCTION.... PERIOD...i can't stand inhuman people who don't understand what we are going through and just throw us away in their minds....closing your eyes to a problem doesn't solve it...atleast do something to help for fucks sake right?!?!

well said kill. well said.

*********update***********

found some REALLY REALLY REALLY damn good information about this shit...

if you go here: http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed...o.cfm?id=11876

you can find basically every single piece of info on bupe...specifically roxane generic...but it applies to basically everything as they list the suboxone formulation too... seriously that shit is in depth fucking shit...

the one funny part i noticed was in the trials they did with suboxone subutex, and plecebo...40% of the people that got the plecebo complained of still having withdrawal symptoms...roflmao..never knew some sugar water cured 60% of people that go through withdrawal roflmao...either that or they arn't using the junkies i know..those mofo's would be in seizures laying on the floor on plecebo rofl..hell i would too..

anyway they list the inactive ingredients of roxane lab's generic subutex:

What are the Ingredients of Buprenorphine HCl Sublingual Tablets?
    Active Ingredients: buprenorphine hydrochloride
    Inactive Ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, corn starch, crospovidone, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, mannitol, povidone, and sodium citrate.

now that we know whats in it...how do we get that nasty shit out of there you ask??

0.2 micron wheel filters.

see this link: http://forum.opiophile.org/showthrea...t=wheel+filter

even better link that gives insane picture instructions is here:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=481622

also a side thread that explains what does get filtered out and WHAT DOESN'T GET FILTERED OUT...(viruses!!! this will not save you from teh HIV my friends...or hep)

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=452153

also in the bluelight mega FAQ for bupe they say this:

Q: Is Suboxone safe to IV?
    A: In essence, you should not shoot Suboxone. Unless you have enough patience and money to afford and use micron filters, Suboxone or Subutex, like any other pill, has risks when IVing. Missing a shot of Suboxone or Subutex may be more detrimental to your health, when compared to shooting out of a sterile ampule, or pure drugs in sterile water. Please read up on injection complications regarding pill based drugs, like Subutex, in the Case Studies thread. It is better, if you are truly intending on IVing buprenorphine (outside of the ampule version Buprenex), to read up on my Micron Filtering Mega Thread and FAQ and then purchase the necessary supplies to help enable a safer shooting experience for yourself.

so....basically the point is this...the only safer way to really do this is to wheel filter the bitches...it should get basically everything out...nothing in the inactive ingredients should go through the wheel filter except maybe the providone...anything else that gets through basically shouldn't do THAT much harm to you..the sodium citrate is an anticoagulant...the corn starch gets filtered out..the lactose magnesium and mannitol all get filtered out... but only one that is really bad for you in those is the magnesium stearate shit..which i think is insoluable in water anyway...

either way i'm gonna write a huge IV suboxone/subutex megathread that includes detailed instructions of a wheel filter...where to buy them...and all types of other stupid shit..links to the case studies..everything..hopefully it'll be good enough that the mod's sticky it so we can atleast put some info out there for the idiots like me and others who are going to IV there sub's no matter what...atleast we can give them the info to do it as safe as fucking possible if they ARE going to do it...right??...

i'll start putting it together..i'm ordering the supplies now...the micron wheel filters and syringes and shit...i'll take pics and get everything together in the next week or so..at least people will fucking know then what they are doing to themselves if they want to do it and how to do it safer than just crushing the pills and filtering with cotton...

good info find right?? heheh my dream job is to work for a company collecting information off the internet..just sitting around doing searches all day for weird shit..damn i'm weird..

edit::
    *****NOTE!!!!!!!!!!****************
    REMEMBER...THIS MIGHT GET 99% OF THE SHIT OUT OF THE SOLUTION YOUR SHOOTING BUT YOU CAN STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS EVEN DOING IT THIS WAY..THIS DOES NOT MAKE IT 100% SAFE TO SHOOT SUBS...REPEAT...THIS DOES NOT MAKE IT 100% SAFE TO SHOOT SUBS EVEN WITH A WHEEL FILTER.....pills are bad mmmm'kay

kill

lol and thanks again sexual healing...i wasn't stoned when i wrote that and now after smoking and rereading i honestly say that every paragraph in that post is exactly the right amount of words to convey the message i wanted to...just because some people are smart enough or have enough will power not to do something that someone else does every day doesn't mean you demonize that person doing it and forget them saying fuck they are doing it to themselves...when someone is going crazy and tries to hurt themselves they get psychologists to evaluate and try to help them...they try to show them a better way of living life without hurting themselves or anyone else...at least that's the theory...

it's almost like this story:

my best friend od'ed in my car next to me...the only thing i could do other than call 911 was to crush up a suboxone pill and suck it up into his syringe and shoot him with it...thank fucking god i hit a vein and he didn't get an abcess but he came right the fuck out of it and started breathing again....

i know some people that would have just kicked his body out of the car and drove away...i can't do that..when i see someone that needs help i'm going to do whatever i fucking can in my power as a human being to stop them from dying or getting hurt...

the point i'm trying to make by telling that story is that your supposed to help people..not just tell them hey don't do that, your an idiot......and kick them outa the car to die...lol... harm reduction is not the easiest choice for most people to make because when they view something as wrong they don't give a shit about the people who do do it...subconscious prejudice you could call it..instead think about why they are doing it and do something to help them..not condemn them...where is our humanity anymore??
    Last edited by kill; 02-15-2010 at 10:03 PM.

Never Looked Back Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import has much to be proud of Import's Avatar

Kill-sorry man, you dont really piss me off! Ive been having a bad couple days, and the situation struck me as, well, ironic. Apologies, and its good that you are putting the info out there that this stuff will really fuck you up. As ive said, ive been there doin stupid shit with needles. The only thing i didnt like was you making fun o' those junkies. Nothing against what you as a person, and I like your posts.

Sexualhealing-if you didnt realize that what i had to say WAS harm reduction, i dont know what to tell you. The comment i made about heroin should probably have been qualified as FACETIOUS, but I Didnt think it was neccesary. Of course shooting heroins bad, sos shooting subutex!!!! The point !!!!!
    The only part i saw that was possibly out of line was what i said at the end, that he was making fun of people who were doing, well, the same thing. I apoligize for saying he pisses me off. My point stands.

EDIT and yes, people will always try to shoot their subutex. Ive done it! I dont think I made that clear. But in the name of TRUE harm reduction, I want to be on the record as first saying DONT DO IT!

Second priority is all those filters and shit.
    Dont worry kill, i can tell you already understand this. The point of me typing out that first post was to makeit clear that I dont hink you should do it anymorr, and, well, went a little overboard.
    Last edited by Import; 02-15-2010 at 09:52 PM.

I cant spell.

hahah wow...look what i caused...sorry everyone...please don't fight over this...
    Aw well I didn't mean to come off like I was trying to fight with anyone! No judgments or hard feelings here, just an honest, straightforward take on a very serious matter. I don't want to see anyone hurt, and I believe education is key. If I knew of a reasonably safe method for shooting subs, I'd gladly share, but unfortunately that's just not the case.

lol it's ok guys...like i just messaged import..everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions...they should also be able to voice those views when they want to...there's no reason to be saying sorry because the things both import and erica said were both very very valid things..

oh well..don't worry about it..iv'ing sub's is always a touchy topic...thank god it doesn't have the stigma of smoking 80's...roflmao...

just why would you ever fucking smoke an oxy 80??..jesus christ people....lol see i'm that way too, i think people who smoke 80's are fucking retarded hardcore.....lol

oh yea i re-edited my above post to add the warning...even if you wheel filter the subs and do everything proper...IT DOESN'T MAKE IT FUCKING SAFE...lol...your still shooting something that you weren't originally intended to shoot so just cuz you wheel filter it don't think your in the clear...your still risking something it just might be cut down a little bit...!!!! heed the warning..shooting pills is bad mmm'kay

Haha, and whats funny about this whole thing is that I did NOTHING BUT smoke oc 80's for about a year.

Oh god we all have our demons.. Oh to be 16 again...

EDIT: lol just thought I should clarify...i didnt mean that that was the entire extent of my drug use, but for that whole year its all I did.

Junky BigLou is fresh on the scene. BigLou is fresh on the scene. BigLou's Avatar

My two cents: i used to shoot tex all the time, now i got mine own script and im cutting back on shooting i was wondering if itd be better to snort half an 8mg before work or just take an 8mg under my tongue at work???

P.S. the ingredients for Subutex (brand name) and Buprenorphine 8mh (Roxanne Labs) are exactly the same except for one ingredient, and generic subutex DOES NOT CONTAIN TALC which is a big rumor going around it contains corn starch just like the brane name subutex's, now im not saying go out and shoot up subutex hell im trying to quit doing it myself, ive cut down alot, thats why im asking this question

P.S.shooting any pill is bad

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

A lil more HR...

A lil less roflmfao...

lol!
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

Quote Originally Posted by dharma bum View Post
    A lil more HR...

A lil less roflmfao...

lol!

lol but the case studies are just SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNYYYY@#$%#@$#$ i can't help it!!!! hahahaha

and BigLou i was wondering when you'd chime into this!!! good to see you..and it's good to see we're both trying to cut down on shooting shit..

**************** ANOTHER UPDATE*****************

tried to do some ghetto filters to maybe get the shit outa the solution without having to go micron wheel filter...i basically tried to disolve the max amount of bupe into a ML of water which is 17mg...you can't get anymore than 17mg dissovled into water......i took that ML of water and put it in a spoon and set it on top of the heater to disolve over night...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT the amount of crystalline shit that came out of it..my filtering didn't work as good as i thought so until i get hte microns i guess it can't be made any safer...

i took one of my syringes..broke off the tip..and took a cigarette filter(i roll my own cigarettes so i know this had no fucking tobacco touching it) and i literally stuffed the filter into a syringe length wise and used the plunger to push it down...then i took my "shot" and forcibly pushed it through the cigarette filter syringe thinking that hopefully it would get SOME of the shit out...i must say it seemed to work..i was even able to HEAT the solution up to make it gel up..and then used a huge cotton to filter the gel out but still there's just way too much shit left in that fucking spoon for me to be ok putting the shit into my veins..

i mean 17mg of crystals should be fucking tiny...not the size of a generic subutex pill itself...
    Last edited by kill; 02-16-2010 at 02:18 PM.

..and took a cigarette filter(i roll my own cigarettes so i know this had no fucking tobacco touching it)

The tobacco's not what you really need to worry about...it's the shards of glass. Cigarette filters are not a safe filter.

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    The tobacco's not what you really need to worry about...it's the shards of glass. Cigarette filters are not a safe filter.

yea i know that..i was just trying different things...i tried stuffing a syringe full of peices of coffee filter too...

trust me none of the test shit went into my arm...lol

but seriously i should show you guys what is left after you evaporate the water from 1ml of water with 16~mg of bupe in it...standard cottons and even the ghetto filters i made don't get this shit out...it's horrible looking too..looks like a combination of fucking ice crystals and syrup...i can imagine all that shit all up inside my veins...ewwwyy...

Junky BigLou is fresh on the scene. BigLou is fresh on the scene. BigLou's Avatar

Re: **WARNING** about shooting generic tex

i used to use Q Tips for about 3 years IV'ing and id get "cotton fever" or as i like to call it "bupe fever" atleast 2-3 times a month, now i use a new cig filter everyday and i havent gotten cotton fever in over 2 years, but if you use cig filters you def dont want to use newport ones, use a filter from a full flavor, i wish i could order some micron filters, im not really sure how they work but i cant really get them sent to my house cause i live with my parents mabye i will order some

True Opiophile Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

CIGARETTE FILTERS DO NOT HAVE FIBERGLASS IN THEM! the reason you shouldn't use cigarette filters is that the fibers aren't as long, which means it's much easier for a fiber to break off and go into your veins.

sorry, I don't mean to be a dick but I hate the rumors about cigarettes. simply because tobacco is bad enough on it's own, and spreading myths causes people to distrust the myriad of REAL reasons not to smoke. again i'm not REALLY mad at you or anything, i just figure making myself look like a jackass is the best way to get people to notice this post and help debunk the myth, lol.
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast