Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drug tests..how long does urine last?

OpioNoMo shaolin730 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Drug tests..how long does urine last?

I'm in a bit of a rush to find the answer to this question seeing I maybe getting tested on Wednesday.

My pain management doctor drug tests me periodically & although they are random, I know that I maybe tested on the day of my appointment (once per month). I'm going to bring clean urine with me each time but I'm wondering how long does urine last? I've read its shelf life can be extended by refrigerating it or freezing it but I can't really put a jar of urine in my fridge or freezer. So, my question is:

I'm going to get the clean urine 24-48 hours before the day of my appointment each month, will it be okay to keep it hidden at room temperature for 48-72 hours or no?

Thanks to those that reply & help me out.

shaolin730

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

Default Re: Drug tests..how long does urine last?

One thread is enough I assure you....ill take care of it..

Tsukiyomi-no-mikoto JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM's Avatar
    In a suburban town with nothing to do, patiently waiting for something to happen.

We have a drug 'screening' forum for questions just like this, well actually this exact kind of question has been asked more then once.

It should be fine at that temperature for a day or two but if you want to be sure put it in the refrigerator, it should also be noted that most places test the temp to make sure its around the correct temp it would be in your body.

You can avoid that hassle by putting it in say a ziplock (taped) or i.v. bag and keeping it under your armpit.

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=27738

p.s. like stated above you dont need to post the same thing in 3 or 4 different forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Opiyum View Post
    One thread is enough I assure you....ill take care of it..
    I'm sorry I'm just in a bit of a panic, I posted it in the Heroin, Pharmaceuticals & Cannabis boards because they had the most people viewing them. I will remove the ones you did not get to & this will not happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyMohawk View Post
    We have a drug 'screening' forum for questions just like this, well actually this exact kind of question has been asked more then once.

It should be fine at that temperature for a day or two but if you want to be sure put it in the refrigerator, it should also be noted that most places test the temp to make sure its around the correct temp it would be in your body.

You can avoid that hassle by putting it in say a ziplock (taped) or i.v. bag and keeping it under your armpit.

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=27738

p.s. like stated above you dont need to post the same thing in 3 or 4 different forums.
    As I said in the post to Opiyum I apologize & also thank you for answering my question. I didn't see the Screening forum, please excuse me for being a moron (and I'm not being sarcastic). Also I guess you deleted the other ones, thanks you for that, as well as moving this one to the Screening forum.
    Last edited by JonnyM; 02-01-2010 at 10:41 PM. Reason: merge

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

I didnt read your thread cause I cant right now but urine unfrozen lasts for weeks and will pass a standard dip test. Frozen I think it would last months. I have done both.

Quote Originally Posted by Opiyum View Post
    I didnt read your thread cause I cant right now but urine unfrozen lasts for weeks and will pass a standard dip test. Frozen I think it would last months. I have done both.
    You are THE man Opiyum. It's easy enough for me to avoid testing positive for narcotics because they don't last in your system very long but my I tested positive for pot a couple times. Although my doc doesn't care, the government policy against it does & if big brother finds out the he/she could lose their license. The doc didn't say that he/she didn't care in those words but it was pretty clean that he/she had no problem with it personally. Oh well, Jersey just passed a bill to allow marijuana for medical use so it's only a matter of time until NY does. Again, thanks again for taking the time to help my out & answer my question Opiyum.

Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...

like i posted in the other thread...

google wizzinator

fake cock that straps on..with a bag to put the fake urine/clean urine in...

yes like johnny mohawk said they normally check the temperature of the piss you give them...even with the wizzinator straped to you..and the bag against the skin above your genitals...the bag WILL NOT GET HOT ENOUGH to be ok for the temperature test...

normally it's a temperature strip thats part of the label on the urine sample jar/bottle...basically with the wizzinator you buy these heat pads that are sticky on one side...you open it up..shake it to start it warming..then stick it to the inside of the urine bag...this will gaurentee the piss is the correct temp...also there's one of hte temperature strips on the urine bag itself so you KNOW it's the right temp...

you can even order fake urine off the site..comes freeze dried..just add water....they overnight too...shit has saved my ass so many times to count...well worth the investment for every self respecting junky that needs to keep a good job...

Tsukiyomi-no-mikoto JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM is cooler than ice JonnyM's Avatar
    In a suburban town with nothing to do, patiently waiting for something to happen.

A month later it might be a little late for him kill

Never Looked Back Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow's Avatar

Google "buy drug testing equipment" and go to the manufacturer's web sites and read up on how the tests work. If you can find out what type test they use, you can get a wealth of information that way.

Swim had a family member on probation and they had a lot of contact with the test manufacturers to keep up with the technology.

Good Luck!
    Will

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar

I tried to save some of my own urine when it was clean, to be used at a time when it would not be too clean. Depending on the tests, some places will check for freshness--maybe metabolites found in fresh urine, but either more or less in older urine.

I dunno. But after 2 days, there was still some activity going on in the urine, and it smelled much worse than when it went into the specimen cup.

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Opiophorum Member Pointy is just really nice Pointy is just really nice Pointy is just really nice Pointy is just really nice Pointy is just really nice Pointy is just really nice Pointy is just really nice Pointy is just really nice Pointy is just really nice Pointy is just really nice

Also spend the fifteen bucks for a thermometer . That way you know what temp the pee is at. too hot=no good , too cold=no good and as an added bonus they will treat you like a criminal. You can beat the tests you just need the right tools.

Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyMohawk View Post
    A month later it might be a little late for him kill

hahah yea was high when i posted...didn't realize...either way he'll know for next time hahaha

+ Reply to Thread