Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Demerol 50's. Not mepergan

Never Looked Back bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty's Avatar

Default Demerol 50's. Not mepergan

Okay I've had mepergan's orally and IV'd. And I've had liquid demerol IM'd and IV'd in the hospital but I've never had the demerol-only pills.

How much do they go for on the street? I was offered some 50's today for $10, but I thought that seemed steep after checking out the conversion tables.

How many mg's of demerol(orally) would equal 40mg's OC snorted IYO? I know what the conversion tables say, but what is your real world experience opinion?

How much stronger are they when IV'd? Are they easy to prep for IV? How do I go about it.....crush, add water, stir, filter thru cotton, pull, then shoot?

Just share your experience with these(not mepergan) please. I don't even know what doses I've been given at the hospital and walk-in clinic but I know I enjoyed it alot.

What dose do hospitals and clinics usually give a normal person with a migraine?

OpioNoMo theJman is fresh on the scene. theJman is fresh on the scene. theJman is fresh on the scene.

Default Re: Demerol 50's. Not mepergan

$10 is way too much...sry I dont have anything else to add....

Opiophorum Member flchub is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by bigNasty View Post
    Okay I've had mepergan's orally and IV'd. And I've had liquid demerol IM'd and IV'd in the hospital but I've never had the demerol-only pills.

How much do they go for on the street? I was offered some 50's today for $10, but I thought that seemed steep after checking out the conversion tables.

How many mg's of demerol(orally) would equal 40mg's OC snorted IYO? I know what the conversion tables say, but what is your real world experience opinion?

How much stronger are they when IV'd? Are they easy to prep for IV? How do I go about it.....crush, add water, stir, filter thru cotton, pull, then shoot?

Just share your experience with these(not mepergan) please. I don't even know what doses I've been given at the hospital and walk-in clinic but I know I enjoyed it alot.

What dose do hospitals and clinics usually give a normal person with a migraine?
    100mg might be worth 10 bucks but not the 50mgs,i'd hold out for dillies if you can get ur hands on those,then again i'm biased to the dillies

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

i don't really like demerol much anymore... probably would only take it if it were free! but no way in hell i'd pay $10 for 50mg of it.
    "On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Junky 909kick will become famous soon enough 909kick will become famous soon enough 909kick will become famous soon enough 909kick will become famous soon enough

well i have been on demerol in the hospital many times i know a high IM dose is around 225mg or so they mix it gravol and the potent..... as for pill i know they dont have very good bioavail.... and ten bones is way too much alot of people on here think its garbage but it is very good for the type of pain i have i think i would just stick to oxy

Occasionally Opiated Morgulon is an unknown quantity at this point Morgulon's Avatar

Yowch! That is way expensive - $5 would be a fairly heavy price for the 50s (not that you can ever find find demerol, usually). 2 or 3 dollars a pop seems okay, when you consider these things aren't much stronger than codeine, and you pretty much can't sell codeine.

However, my lack of personal experience makes me reluctant to comment on the rest of your questions, so I'll leave it at that.
    Disclaimer - All works or statements made by this poster are those of a fictional character, known as 'Morgulon'; nothing posted by this fictional character is factual, nor does any of it have any relation with the person controlling said fictional character.

Opiophorum Member warbux is an unknown quantity at this point

word of advice DO NOT SNORT the burning didnt go away the time i did them till they full kicked in. IMHO
    it'd be best to IV as demerol does have a nice rush which IV'd.

OpioNoMo euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all

I am very interested in this topic, good post BN!

Not to derail but does anyone know what the demerol opiate experience is like? I think BN wanted to know this as well so I am just seconding his question....

Is there good euphoria? Whats it like? All I know is it can cause seizures and problems after prolonged use or something... Inform us good people of opio!

Never Looked Back bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by euphoricontin17 View Post

Not to derail but does anyone know what the demerol opiate experience is like? I think BN wanted to know this as well so I am just seconding his question....

Is there good euphoria? Whats it like? All I know is it can cause seizures and problems after prolonged use or something... Inform us good people of opio!
    I loved every time I've been given IV or IM demerol. I always thought it felt like how I thought IV'd H would feel like when I'd see people shoot up on TV when I was young. I have to fight to keep my head out of my lap and my eyes open, and my pain was gone. TBH, I like IV demerol more than IV morph or IV oxy.
    I really like mixing a roxy in with my demerol, best of both worlds IMO

Never Looked Back OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen's Avatar

IV pethidine (demerol) was my first...'habit'... then i got onto morph/H and then/now hate the shit. I accidentally had it once when i thought i was having morphine and i really couldn't wait for it to end. It is really synthetic feeling yucky... I'm just talking the IV preps. Its meant to be the easiest/quickest to get addicted to, but u know they say that shit all the time about stuff....
    All i know is HEAPS of vets get addicted to pethidine and in troube for it, way more than morphine or any other opiods... and when i've talked to them they have been very anti morph etc - just pethidine. I guess once you're addicted and know something, thats really all u want, or what u want..
    Pain - It has an element of Blank - it cannot recollect - When it begun - or if there were a time when it was not.
    Emily Dickinson

Never Looked Back Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by euphoricontin17 View Post

I have had Demerol at the hospital (IM and IV) and I was NOT opiate tolerant at the time and it was an incredible pain reliever. This was AFTER surgery.

I had 4 operations by a doctor who thought Demerol was the BEST pain med. He gave shots AND scripted the pills. I found eating the pills to be a disappointment. This surgeon scripted 10 mg. Hydro for moderate pain and Demerol for Severe pain and I preferred the 10 mg. Hydro. Mixing the Hydro with the Demerol was a VERY GOOD PAIN RELIEVER for Bladder surgery pain -- so the surgeon did use good judgement with the combo.

I have not had Demerol in 20 plus years now and I expect it would be a poor experience if you are used to Oxy.

EDIT: I have a friend who RARELY uses opiates. He is a hippie dope smoker, but he loves Demerol. He told me he would jump over a bottle of 80 mg. Oxy's to get his hands on 200 mg. of Demerol.

Will

Junky 909kick will become famous soon enough 909kick will become famous soon enough 909kick will become famous soon enough 909kick will become famous soon enough

200mg's of IV demerol/ IV valium = heaven

Never Looked Back Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid is a name known to all Billy the kid's Avatar

To opiatequeen, one reason health care workers are so apt to demerol habits is because it does not constrict the pupils like regular opiates thus they can get away with being high.

Occasionally Opiated somadude is an unknown quantity at this point

Many years ago I used to buy 50s for 5 bucks each, but back then eating 2 or 3 really got me off. I just got my hands on 40 50's. I snorted one ( burned a bit but not nearly as bad as others described. I could prob ably snort 2 more, but I wan to know if they are bioavailable disolved in water a taken VIA rectum? anyone tried this. I fread it was 55% bioavailable rectally, but I also read 60% bioavailable orally. And is intranasally b etter if you can handle the burn?
    somadude
    bestmedicationstation.com

SWIM snorted one and ate 3 the other night, along with my nightly dose of 15mg Hydro and 3 mg Klonopin.
    I was nodding after a while.

Today, SWIM ate my morning dose of 15mg hydro, and at noon I ate 15 mg lunch dose. THEN SWIM Shot 200mg Demerol IM. It has been probably 10 min. I am not feeling much, good or bad. Swim just took 3 mg of Klonopin, orally maybe that was the critical ingredient, we will see.
    somadude

Never Looked Back betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife is a glorious beacon of light betmylife's Avatar

one of my fav scenes in Drugstore Cowboy is when he broke into a hospital, got into the Narc cabinet, and it was all Demerol, he was like " fuck, demerol", and didn't even take any...I recall getting 300mgs of demerol and it didn't even touch my sickness from oxy...it could have been less, but I think it was 3 100,mg pills....and it didnt do anything, think I payed 10 bucks for all 3 pills.
    .NO REGRET.......JUST REPENT.

I think the Klonopin did the trick. Swim is nodding off at the laptop, now!
    somadude

Never Looked Back Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly's Avatar

Demerol! Good times -- good times.

Attached Images
    "Fifteen cents for the morphine, and twenty-five cents for the beer.
    Fifteen cents for the old morphine, now carry me away from here."
    "Soldier's Joy"
    (Traditional Scottish fiddle reel with lyrics added during the American Civil War)

Junky sweetpain is a jewel in the rough sweetpain is a jewel in the rough sweetpain is a jewel in the rough sweetpain is a jewel in the rough sweetpain is a jewel in the rough sweetpain is a jewel in the rough sweetpain is a jewel in the rough

MMMM Demoral IV'd. Never done it myself but love those injections at the hospital.
    Quote:
    Pain is real when you get other people to believe in it. If no one believes in it but
    you, your pain is madness or hysteria.
    ...Naomi Wolf

OpioNoMo euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by betmylife View Post
    one of my fav scenes in Drugstore Cowboy is when he broke into a hospital, got into the Narc cabinet, and it was all Demerol, he was like " fuck, demerol", and didn't even take any...I recall getting 300mgs of demerol and it didn't even touch my sickness from oxy...it could have been less, but I think it was 3 100,mg pills....and it didnt do anything, think I payed 10 bucks for all 3 pills.

+ fucking 1 man. I quoted this before haha, absoultely hilarious scene in the movie. Right before the orderlies walk in Bob finally gets the lock off and just sees the demerol and goes "DEMEROL?!? (facepalm/said in the voice you use when a ten year old gets clothes for xmas) SHIT!" hahaha

+ Reply to Thread