I need to pass a hair follicle test!! help!

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need to pass a hair follicle test!! help!

OpioNoMo RxTech is an unknown quantity at this point

Default I need to pass a hair follicle test!! help!

I have been using hydrocodone just about everyday for the past 6 months along with other drugs occasionally such as; zolpidem (ambien), alprazolam (xanax), diazepam (valium), carisoprodol (soma), codeine, oxycodone, poppy seed tea, and poppy pod tea. I need to pass a hair follicle test which will test back 90 days and I will only have been completely clean of all drugs for 30 days by the time of the test!! This sounds impossible, but I know everyday pot smokers who quit 30 days before the screen and past claiming that heavy dandruff shampoo such as Selsium Blue will do the trick. This doesn't really make sense to me since the inner layer is tested, and it doesn't seem that "stripping" the outer shell would do any good. My primary concern is I used 100 5mg oxycodone pills in the last ten days before i quit completely, and about two weeks before i quit i made poppy pod tea from 16 poppy pods (triple washed!) and several 'pounds' of poppy seed "tea". Does any one have any advice for me?? I do have prescriptions for hydrocodone and codeine, but the codeine script is from about 60 days ago. The hydrocodone script is more recent, maybe 15 days ago. Now, I am wondering if I could just say that I got a cold and soar throat and used my leftover medications as needed (and not as the directions say), in the case that i fail. But like I said my primary concern if that i used oxycodone and OPIUM tea. Who knows what opiates where in those pods!? Surely morphine, which is definitely screened for. What are your thoughts? I think its like a 7 - 13 panel drug test, and I am thinking oxycodone and morphine are specifically tested for, but since codeine metabolizes into morphine will I be covered for this since I have a script? So, so many questions, any help is appreciated.

True Opiophile duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck's Avatar

Default Re: I need to pass a hair follicle test!! help!

In my humble and honest opinion based on experience with hair follicle tests, you're fucked. Sorry I did not come bearing better news.

this can be done and i am going to do it. seriously this dude smoked pot everyday and quit thirty days prior to the test, and passed it. it is a pre-employment test. they use two methods. piss test, and hair follicle. this is standard procedure. i quit 6.5 days ago now, and i plan on cutting buzzing my head as a last resort, leaving only clean hair. usually they test the most recent 1.5 inches. i am unsure what they will do if it is only approx 1/2 inch. i am going to shave all my other body hair later this week. maybe they will resort to a blood test? or make me give a hair sample after it grows long enough.

Jr. Opiophile erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica's Avatar

Yeah, from everything I've heard, you're not going to pass. Who knows though, maybe someone has some ideas. I'd start thinking of excuses for why it's positive though. When do you have to take the test? If you have enough time, you can try going to the doctor and trying to get a prescription from the doctor for something...(too bad you don't live in Florida or something haha). I'll try to think of something, good luck.
    I come and go, but I'm trying to stay.

Went to the doctor, and I asked her to make this stop
    Got medication, a new addiction, fucking thanks a lot
    Had a relapse, went back to rehab, ruins everything
    So point your finger, at the singer, he's in the pharmacy

oh i've thought of getting another script. i just got one written for codeine about 20 days ago. i guess getting one for oxycodone would be ideal, but how am i supposed to do that!? i have never been prescribed oxycodone for anything ever. i have even thought about just going to the doctor and saying 'hey doc, heres my situation, if you write me a script for some oxycontin i will bring it write back here to your office and let you dispose of it', and even give him some sort of collateral. haha, i doubt i could find a doc that cool. if nothing else i could try to get some cough syrup with codeine again... but the oxy and poppy pods are my concern. if the oxy doesn't screw me the pods still could.

Never Looked Back OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen's Avatar

won't shaving your hair do the trick? that will get rid of those months of use... the test is not for another few weeks right??

yes i could shave my head. i guess this is really the only for sure way to pass. but they can take a sample from any hair on my body. typically they need 50 stands. luckily i have very little body hair. i shaved my arm pits today, and i will probably shave any other body hair that looks like they could take 50 stands easily. I need them to take it from my head, so hopefully it will grow to a length that they will accept by the time of the test. I actually have not even had the interview for this job yet, but they said they wanted to hire 25 people 30-40 days from the time i stopped using, and i have had several internships with this company and was already offered a job witht hem previously... so i can just about guarantee they will make me an offer conditional to passing the drug test

True Opiophile duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck's Avatar

yikes bruv I wish you the best -- not a position I prefer to find myself in, with all the advantages and opportunities laid out in front of me but my one mistress corrupting everything... seems to be an everyday thing while being on drugs.

Jr. Opiophile sweetpoppygrrl is a glorious beacon of light sweetpoppygrrl is a glorious beacon of light sweetpoppygrrl is a glorious beacon of light sweetpoppygrrl is a glorious beacon of light sweetpoppygrrl is a glorious beacon of light sweetpoppygrrl is a glorious beacon of light sweetpoppygrrl is a glorious beacon of light sweetpoppygrrl is a glorious beacon of light sweetpoppygrrl is a glorious beacon of light sweetpoppygrrl is a glorious beacon of light sweetpoppygrrl is a glorious beacon of light sweetpoppygrrl's Avatar

http://passyourdrugtest.com/kits/hair-tests.htm

this site gives you 1/2 lives of various substances, and ways of helping...

best of luck to ya...

OpioNoMo GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome)

I have to ask but why do people go job hunting while current taking drugs when you know you will be drug tested?
    If you shave off all your body hair now, (including the eyebrows) and show up for the testing with one month have growth, they may not be able to hair test you. BUT YOU WILL NOT GET THE JOB EITHER!

These companies are not stupid and they will know the only reason you have stubble hair growth is because of illegal drug use. So basically it like a positive test right there.

The hair test is very complete, maybe your buddy beat it by a fluke. But that was only pot. YOU have like 1/2dozen drugs you been using. You must had a very good buzz going during your job hunt. And i believe alot of the drug use 'data' is stored in the root of the hair anyways. You just realistic really need more time. Try put of the testing. Or pass on this job and hope for a future one if this is a company you really want to work for. If you test positive ,say goodbye to any future job with them, it will be in their records.

THREE THINGS U COULD DO:
    1- send a buddy in with clean hair to take test for you. You would need to check how they ID their test client.
    2- Say your some type of religion, IDK Amish , J Witness -whatever- that forbids you using body parts, like blood etc. and INSIST on a urine test, that you may pass. Valium ?

3- CUT your hair very short maybe 3/8 inch it may grow enough to test. After you cut it BLEACH the fuck out of it. Do your Selson Blue shampoo, since you think it may help. Then maybe 5 days before hand DYE your hair to a darker shade. THEN PRAY YOU CHEMICALLY FUCK UP YOUR HAIR ENOUGH THAT YOU WILL PASS

BUT if this is something that will fuck up your future with this company, really wait until you have enough clean time, before taking their job.

GOOD LUCK MANG- you will need it- sorry

Occasionally Opiated PeachJam is fresh on the scene. PeachJam is fresh on the scene.

Just curious what kind of job does hair tests?

Good luck! I have no idea about this!
    uterwork PeachJam

OpioNoMo GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) GOLD N DIEMONDS is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by PeachJam View Post
    Just curious what kind of job does hair tests?

Good luck! I have no idea about this!
    A HAIR STYLIST!

Jr. Opiophile erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOLD N DIEMONDS View Post
    If you shave off all your body hair now, (including the eyebrows) and show up for the testing with one month have growth, they may not be able to hair test you. BUT YOU WILL NOT GET THE JOB EITHER!

These companies are not stupid and they will know the only reason you have stubble hair growth is because of illegal drug use. So basically it like a positive test right there.

The hair test is very complete, maybe your buddy beat it by a fluke. But that was only pot. YOU have like 1/2dozen drugs you been using.

3- CUT your hair very short maybe 3/8 inch it may grow enough to test. After you cut it BLEACH the fuck out of it. Do your Selson Blue shampoo, since you think it may help. Then maybe 5 days before hand DYE your hair to a darker shade. THEN PRAY YOU CHEMICALLY FUCK UP YOUR HAIR ENOUGH THAT YOU WILL PASS
    +1, this is exactly what I was just going to iterate. If you go in completely hairless and they can't perform the test, that's like going into a urine test and not being able to pee - you essentially fail. And as for your friend with the weed test, well, who really knows what happened there. Don't ever rely on singleoccurence fluke happenings to make a decision for yourself that is tied to something so important. I know you're desperate and nervous, but try your hardest to keep a logical, rational mindset - otherwise you're sure to fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by GOLD N DIEMONDS View Post
    This, although it seems like a good idea at first glace, I would recommend against. Bleaching your hair even once is highly irritating to your scalp..."bleaching the fuck out of it" is a recipe for a bloody, mangled pulp of a scalp (that's before all of your hair falls out, btw)- which isn't going to help you pass the test either.

Have you looked at all the online cleaning systems avilable and ruled that out yet?

opiopopo LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha is one bad motherfucker LorTabitha's Avatar

Re: I need to pass a hair follicle test!! help!

You could try going to an Urgent Care kind of place with "kidney stones" or "back problems" on a weekend when your "regular doctor is closed." They will usually throw a few percs your way to tide you over, which would cover the oxy in your body... Good luck - I hope you get the job.

It is for a heavy industrial manufacturing plant, I guess they need to make sure there people aren't high since there are regular fatalities.

I was considering dying my hair a color similar to what it is now immediately (7 days after last use) to mark where the clean hair starts, and than right before the test cutting off all the dyed hair. Maybe this would be enough length?

Basically I was trying to limit my use to just hydrocodone because I don't think this is even tested for, and if so I was obtaining regular prescriptions for it just to cover my ass. But than I became physically dependent eventually, and we all know what desperate measures one can go to once this has happened. I would occasionally accept oxy if hydro was not an option, and began experimenting with potentiators which resulted in me also becoming physically dependent on xanax for about a 5 day period. At some point I just gave up on the idea that this company would want to hire me until maybe like summer time, and i am also exploring other career paths, so compromising with myself became easy. The good news is I do have interviews with other companies that have employed many of my friends with the same education, experience, and university.

My girlfriend says that taking pre-natal vitamins "absolutely" does help hair grow much faster. I plan on purchasing and taking these things like they are 1mg vicodins.

The bleaching doesn't sound like a bad idea either... ahhh

insomniac port rhombus has disabled reputation port rhombus's Avatar

Full body waxing. Porn creep style. Make it happen.

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Dude, I don't want to the bearer of bad news, but the odds are seriously against you.

I'd try to put off employment with the said company until you have 90 days drug-free.

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar
    Don't Stare at Flashing Brain (may cause seizures)

Shit, I mean even eyebrows, pubes (& other hard to get, painfully-plucked hairs) gotta go.

Keep your hair Cop-short, Nair/shave arms/legs, still.

If I were in charge of this test, and some MoFo came in totally devoid of hair, I would immediately be suspicious. The only reason to maintain a hairless state is to deprive the state of evidence (DNA, drug use, etc...).

You could take up swimming and justify "hydrodynamic" reasons for being hairless.

I'm tapped of ideas,

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Opiophile Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry's Avatar

Wish you the best, but this isnt like a urine test, Id say your only hope is going to be trying to hit up an ER / Urgent care and get a rx of percocets even if its only 5 or whatever

Jr. Opiophile paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina's Avatar

Shave your head and/or try to get an rx for some of the shit you've been taking.
    but this dream has become an obsession
    cause I've held it inside for so long
    all my friends say I should use discretion
    but I know I'm just not that strong
    ~tom petty

Opiophile mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string's Avatar

shaving your head wont help, they test the follicles.

you're best bet was the one mentioned about getting a legit script for a narcotic pain reliever. this shouldnt be too hard. try the urgent care clinic or your dentist.
    I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.
    -Mitch Hedberg

Opiophorum Member Opuim4TheMasses is fresh on the scene. Opuim4TheMasses is fresh on the scene. Opuim4TheMasses's Avatar

I have saddly failed 3 hair tests, for extremely good jobs. I have tried the stupid shampoos that are suppose to clean your hair, Ive tried all the different little 'tricks' that everyone told me....nothing, I REPEAT NOTHING WORKED FOR ME.....

I quit taking anything illegal ATLEAST 6-8 WEEKS before taking them, and I failed everytime. Even after given second chances......

And to how ever asked about why you would look for a job(s) while being dirty. Its simple. We're junkies, it's &, all rational thoughts go out the window. And there's anyways that one person who "knows someone who passed one by (insert whatever) and it worked!".....but of course its always a friend of a friend.....and besides the chances of getting a hair test or urine is very small, depending on where u apply....

Second hand info will fuck you almost everytime.
    Take all these strings - They call my veins - Wrap them around - Every fucking thing......:musik010:

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

I absolutely HATE pre-employment drug screening. It pisses me off. I'm a very hard worker, have been promoted several times, I'm always on time, etc, etc...

That's all that should matter.

What I do in my personal time shouldn't have anything to do with my job, as long as it doesn't affect my performance at work.

A couple times I've had interviews and when they asked me if I'd have a problem taking a drug test I replied "Yes I do" and told them exactly how I feel about it.

I didn't get those jobs...

I'd like to think there are still some decent companies out there that would respect my opinion/privacy on this matter and hire me based on my qualifications and experience.

Still searching for these elusive companies...

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen is cooler than ice More Feen's Avatar
    Don't Stare at Flashing Brain (may cause seizures)

^^ AGREEing ^

Even if you smoke some green during a vacation, that shit can still be detectable over a week later--it should really have no bearing on one's work performance, except for termination.

What if they could monitor other things of one's private life--internet, tv shows, etc... (hell, they prolly already do):

" So Mr. Verine..., it seems you fancy a website called Poppiohile. Hmmm..., just what kinda of website is this?? "

" So Mr. Feen, you kinda like naughty teenage cheerleaders?? The 98 hours per week you spend at such sites seem to suggest so.... I don't think you're Arby's material. Good day sir.

I SAID Good day!"

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

I agree with GND. If you show up with, your (a mans)arm pits shaven, head shaven, and body shaven. Red flags will be shooting up like rockets. In all honesty your chances are very slim, but I wish you the best.

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

so in my area we have quite a bit of snow, do you think it would work if i went to an immediate care this weekend and said i hurt my back in a sledding accident and my family doctors office is closed? I would need to get oxycodone. not hydro, or tramadol, or any thing else. i know i could say i have a history of seizures in my family to bypass the tramadol, but how do i get passed hydrocodone and to the next step, oxycodone. even if it were just a few it may work as an excuse for testing positive

thanks for all your help so far people

Floyd the Barber blackman has disabled reputation blackman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RxTech View Post
    so in my area we have quite a bit of snow, do you think it would work if i went to an immediate care this weekend and said i hurt my back in a sledding accident and my family doctors office is closed? I would need to get oxycodone. not hydro, or tramadol, or any thing else. i know i could say i have a history of seizures in my family to bypass the tramadol, but how do i get passed hydrocodone and to the next step, oxycodone. even if it were just a few it may work as an excuse for testing positive

thanks for all your help so far people

Say you're allergic to tylenol. You might be lucky enough to get a low-dose IR oxycodode, but don't get your hopes up. *chuckle*
    Your milk is my shit. My shit, it is your milk.

Say that you've had allergic problems with hydrocodone before - vomiting/nausea, and that they usually juts give you percocet instead, or that you had percocet before and it did not give you any problems. Play dumb, but don't be too obvious. If I were you I would NOT say I was allergic to tylenol, because that is really just blatantly asking for oxy, and they're way more likely to send you home with a script for 800mg ibuprofen than any kind of oxy. The ER/urgent care people get soooo many people coming in trying to get narcotics, especially oxy, so they are very skeptical.

Floyd the Barber blackman has disabled reputation blackman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    Say that you've had allergic problems with hydrocodone before - vomiting/nausea, and that they usually juts give you percocet instead, or that you had percocet before and it did not give you any problems. Play dumb, but don't be too obvious. If I were you I would NOT say I was allergic to tylenol, because that is really just blatantly asking for oxy, and they're way more likely to send you home with a script for 800mg ibuprofen than any kind of oxy. The ER/urgent care people get soooo many people coming in trying to get narcotics, especially oxy, so they are very skeptical.

Very true.

And I just actually talked with someone about this who said the same thing and that they would probably do some lab work to see that you are actually allergic to tylenol. Bad idea indeed.
    Your milk is my shit. My shit, it is your milk.

Jr. Opiophile paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina is just really nice paroxetina's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    In the er, I've been asked a couple times what pain medicine works best for me. I'll respond that I had percocet after surgery and it worked well, since there's no point trying for something stronger at th er/urgent care. A script for percs should do the trick for you, since they contain oxy.

It probably helps that I'm female, white, and clean looking. It never hurts to mention that I'm finishing up my doctorate at [my school].
    but this dream has become an obsession
    cause I've held it inside for so long
    all my friends say I should use discretion
    but I know I'm just not that strong
    ~tom petty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast