Injection of methadose/10's

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Injection of methadose/10's

Occasionally Opiated HiJacked is an unknown quantity at this point HiJacked's Avatar

Default Injection of methadose/10's

I'm a smoker by preferrence. Ususally mexican mud that california is so acustom to having available.
    BUT. And that was a big 'but', I like all opiate addicts love to nod and be it that I'm out of H and wanting a rush would it be soooo outta control of me to think that these little white methadone/methadose 10mg pills could be diluted with water ,strained and either IM'd or IV'd?
    I've read where IV'd methadone is some times more euphoric than IV'd morphine. Is that true and has someone here done exactly what I'm referring to?
    I know its embarassing and if this werent online I'd shun from even mentioning it and just pop the 50mg's of methadone 10's and be happy with the lack of sickness I'm feeling right now. It's not full blown sickness but as of 5p.m. each eve my H-train engeineers go banker hours on me and shut down any hope of relief until the morn. What the hell is up with that shit? But anyways help me if you've done what I'm asking here ASAP please. As I may just pop them in the ol gullet if'n nobody replies tonight.

Jr. Opiophile Canis aureus is just really nice Canis aureus is just really nice Canis aureus is just really nice Canis aureus is just really nice Canis aureus is just really nice Canis aureus is just really nice Canis aureus is just really nice Canis aureus is just really nice Canis aureus's Avatar

Re: Injection of methadose/10's

I don't know about fillers and all what methadoses and all pills have in them. Usually it's not wise to bang tablets...

I dont know about fillers and all, as I said...

VBut methadone has such a hight bio-availability via oral route that you wouldn't get much of better anyway. I don'tt know about rush but it's suspectable... propbably one would not get rush of banged methadone... I wouldn't bang!

Never Looked Back poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy is one bad motherfucker poppy's Avatar

Default Re: Injection of methadose/10's

In answer to your first question yes it is possible to iv or im methadone pills in the way you describe, but I've never done it myself.
    We used to get methadone in pill form, but they swapped it to liquid cos so many people were banging the pills, like Cannis said banging pills is probably not a good idea but people can and do do it. As I just said, I've never banged meth pills but my boyfriend has, I just asked him if he got a rush from it and he sort of pulled a face and said ' a little one' (whatever that means!!!) I then asked him how it fared in comparison with injectable methadone amps which I do have experience of and which you do definitely get a rush from on a big enough dose. He said there was no comparison ie. amps good, pills not so good!! So maybe you're better off just swallowing them!!
    I know what you mean about the 'h engineers doing banker hours' they do it because they can!!! They know you'll be back tomorrow however much they've pissed you off today, we call it 'powder power' in the uk!!

Jr. Opiophile freedomclub is fresh on the scene. freedomclub is fresh on the scene. freedomclub's Avatar

Default Re: Injection of methadose/10's

cause the pro junkies I knew in New Orleans would score early and enough for the day.

+ Reply to Thread