Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unscheduled benzos, not phenazepam

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

Default Unscheduled benzos, not phenazepam

Are any unscheduled benzodiazepines except phenazepam?

Opiophile 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units's Avatar

Default Re: Unscheduled benzos, not phenazepam

I've looked heavily for this answer (for the united states, not wherever you are-overseas?) and came up with a few benzos, but they looked like they were just synthesized for research or discovery, and don't seem to appear to have any sort of market through the chemical distribution sites. I wish I had something to offer, I'd love something that's unscheduled and better than phenazepam.

Edit, just remembered, meclonazepam. It would likely fall under the analogue act, but it's not specifically scheduled in the states. I looked hard for this one and couldn't find a single vendor.

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

Premazepam, etizolam, tofisopam, there are others and there are also the carbamates, the qualones, and other sedatives. Any benzo that isn't scheduled would not fall under the analog act, that only applies to schedule I and II drugs.
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paregoric Kid View Post
    Premazepam, etizolam, tofisopam, there are others and there are also the carbamates, the qualones, and other sedatives. Any benzo that isn't scheduled would not fall under the analog act, that only applies to schedule I and II drugs.
    Good to know, I thought it fell under the anolouge act.

I guesse I'll look for these things. But the real question; Is there any availability of these Benzos? and Are they worth it?
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Never Looked Back The_Chef is a splendid one to behold The_Chef is a splendid one to behold The_Chef is a splendid one to behold The_Chef is a splendid one to behold The_Chef is a splendid one to behold The_Chef is a splendid one to behold The_Chef is a splendid one to behold The_Chef is a splendid one to behold The_Chef is a splendid one to behold The_Chef is a splendid one to behold The_Chef is a splendid one to behold The_Chef's Avatar

Phenazepam!

Pretty good stuff, although coming in powder form you need to be careful and find a good way (I.E. dissolved in alcohol and put in a dropper) to measure out doses.

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

Yeah they are available, some are easier to find than others. As for if they are worth it, that depends, they are all comparable to prescribed medications in their class (benzos, carbamates, etc.), check out wikipedia for info on halflife, potency, etc.
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Opiophorum Member acey will become famous soon enough acey will become famous soon enough acey will become famous soon enough acey's Avatar

Phenazepam is a scary one, lost a week with that one due to its slow onset and not feeling anything to re-dosing, to finally just blacking the frick out! Not worth it.

Now Etizolam...tried that and again you have to get a good measuring device, eyeballing really isnt that safe but the fast onset makes it far superior to the phenazepam.

Believe it or not, etizolam feels like xanax to me. Exactly like alprazolam except maybe a bit more sedating. It's strength is about the same as alprazolam as well. Its actually marketed in Italy, and Japan under the names Etilaam, Sedekopan, Pasaden or Depas and comes in .5 and 1mg doses. 1-2mg for me is great if I feel like getting benzo'd out.

I hope this stays unscheduled and the local supplier keeps it in stock...otherwise I think I'll have to take a trip to Italy or Japan to get a prescription for Pasaden!

Opiophorum Member acey will become famous soon enough acey will become famous soon enough acey will become famous soon enough acey's Avatar

I read somewhere too that Etizolam Etizolam has been shown to be able to substitute for the behavioural effects of barbiturates in primate studies.

Did that say barbiturates? I think I can act pretty much like a primate sometimes, so maybe this is one of the last BARB type med out there! Like in my other thread I have such a fixation with the good ole' pharmaceutical days... And best of all its unscheduled in raw form in all of north america....come to think of it, it can really fuck you up...my buddy took a bit to much and a couple people asked him if he'd been drinking?

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

There are hundreds but they are either unavailable or you seem to get ripped off price-wise. Synthesis moderate (but smelly).

OpioNoMo borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker borohydride is one bad motherfucker

Oh, and you can make a VERY nice drug from phenazepam in 2 steps.

Phenazepam + PS5 -> Thiophenazepam
    Thiophenazepam + acetyl hydrazine ---> 'Phenazolam'

Yield is 50% of theoretical.

Phenazolam is just the name I use. It's the bromine analog of triazolam. Don't forget, triazolam is one of the most potent benzodiazepines known to man & suslet (dose 0.125-0.5 mg). It's T1/2 will be much shorter (about 1.5-4 hours) making it great for getting wasted in the evening but still getting up in the morning...

+ Reply to Thread