+ Reply to Thread

Thread: adding specific drugs to synthetic urine to pass pain management panel

Occasionally Opiated cig3f is fresh on the scene. cig3f is fresh on the scene. cig3f is fresh on the scene. cig3f's Avatar

Default adding specific drugs to synthetic urine to pass pain management panel

I didn't see this one on the SE, but just point me the way if it exists.

A notorious band came to town, and after a visit to the lot there existed a HSTesque assortment of the following:
    1. assorted cannabis e.g., grape ape, blueberry haze, snow white. Smoked daily 22-28NOV, retention moderate use in 1 week, 3-5d
    2. adderall, 30mg. last eaten 30NOV, retention 3-5d
    3. pressed MDMA tablets, eaten pretty much all day long on a bender 23-25NOV, and again 27-28NOV, retention 3-5d
    4. MDMA powder, few grams eaten with #3, retention 3-5d
    5. Klonopin tabs 2mg, last eaten 28NOV, retention for moderate use, <7d
    6. psylocybin chocolates, last eaten 29NOV, retention 1-3d
    7. ultram tabs, eaten 30NOV, retention unknown

After not being tested for a while, there was a call today stating a visit was needed on Thursday for regular monthly PM meds, aka piss will be taken for a 10 point panel that is mailed off for GC/MS after office testing. Meds prescribed must be found.

Not thinking anything but synthetic urine can fix this, and there's an OC saved in case of emergency. Can the tablet powder be added to the clean urine solution, dissolve, and pass all drugs except OC, which would fail?

Tx mightily.
    CIG

مغادرة حكايات للأطفال chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

Default Re: adding specific drugs to synthetic urine to pass pain management panel

No, the tests typically test for metabolites, not the drug itself.
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Never Looked Back HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HydroApe's Avatar

Default Re: adding specific drugs to synthetic urine to pass pain management panel

I will say:
    This Band knows how to party!!!!!

Quick question. Did the office say they are definitely going to run a piss test or just that you needed to be seen for your monthly meds?
    Last edited by HydroApe; 12-01-2009 at 06:46 PM. Reason: question

Occasionally Opiated harryhood2001 is an unknown quantity at this point harryhood2001's Avatar

He is right, they test for metabolites, and not the drug itself. Oh and yes Phish or at least Phish fans know how to party (Trey had to go to rehab), being that I toured with them on and off for 5 years. Im just assuming your talking about Phish, judging from the list you described and the fact that they are on Fall Tour. I love the new one Stealing Time From the Faulty Plan, "got a blank space where my mind should be", and "got memorys, memorys of bein' free". Anyway set the gearshift to the high gear of your soul.....

Occasionally Opiated cig3f is fresh on the scene. cig3f is fresh on the scene. cig3f is fresh on the scene. cig3f's Avatar

HydroApe--great strain and actually got it at Merriweather. S. Cough at Jones Beach.

Phish. nuff said. For a local show and not a closed festival it's as good as it gets, city depending. Cops were hands off and only making folks put away merch. No busts and open air dealing everywhere. There was one place wide open under a highway, cops observing, with 4 concurrent unsilenced nitrous tanks and dudes couldn't even sell them out and were wandering in hand in plain view.

needed to be seen. But from experience this means they want to UA guaranteed.

just chatted with a guy at a site which sounded knowledgeable. dissolve small amount of powdered med in warm water, and apply 2-4 drops to urea solution prepared per those directions. He claimed he went to industry conferences for the labs and said never to buy synthetic or premixed liquid urine--only powdered human urine used for laboratory instrument calibration.

Will update this method or am still open for suggestions by shipping close tomorrow.

Harry--

I got front row tix bout 10 rows back but just wandered to the left side of the 1st row page side. Been to slightly less than 20 shows, including Went, NYE 99, and tiny venues overseas, but that was the closest.They still kill it.

Chopx--

Fuck I might reevaluate and drink water like hell the next 3 days?

Later.

Occasionally Opiated harryhood2001 is an unknown quantity at this point harryhood2001's Avatar

Hey cig, doesnt have anything to do with your question, but what was the psycedelic scene like? I know you said chocolate, but any blotter, liquid lsd, or mescaline (microdot)? Im glad to here that Shakedown Street is back to normal, as I had heard that like in Hampton, there was virtually nothing to enhance your live show experience. There is NOTHING like a good trip and the band and audience all in commune with the band showering the audience in energy and the audience giving it right back, multiplied, and so on and so on, with Trey exploding into a mind boggling jam and you feel like your head is going to pop off and then they bring you slowly back down. I love em', hence my handle. Hope you had a good time cig

Opiophorum Member Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80 is a jewel in the rough Computerdoc80's Avatar

Re: adding specific drugs to synthetic urine to pass pain management panel

sounds like you need some oxymorphone (also called Opana, and it's a metabolite of OC)

I'm no expert so.....

Ah metabolites going to fuck me this time. No access to anything but OC right now. I think I'm still going to shoot for the "I'm clean but missing my PMD" rather than trying to explain failing most of a 10 point panel including my OC.

Harry--

Hit me up on Yahoo MSG--I'll be around for a few more before dinner. love to blab about Phish but with what I would talk about it's getting off topic and specific.

Or anytime my green light's on hit me up and we'll chat about the band.

Later.

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    No, the tests typically test for metabolites, not the drug itself.

he's right, they will be testing for metabolites of the drug. i had an ex try it with hydrocodone and they knew of course.
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

Never Looked Back RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen is one bad motherfucker RxQueen's Avatar

yeah, i'd say that you'd be way better off to figure out some reason to skip this test entirely, until you can piss right. cars break down and shit, even when you're literally on your way to the doctor's office.

you kids and your phish.... sounds somewhat like me about 20 years ago coming back from dead tour....

"On my gravestone, I want to say 'I told you I was sick.' Achievement is for senators and scholars. At one time I had ambitions but I had them removed by a doctor in Buffalo." ~Tom Waits

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

Give me ambiguity or give me something else!

I hate people who think it's clever to take drugs -- like customs officials.

Opiophile God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light God_Albino is a glorious beacon of light

Re: adding specific drugs to synthetic urine to pass pain management panel

uh didn't a mom figure out a quick and easy solution to this shit recently? we had a big thread about it, dont tell me those drugs friend yer brain. kids are everywhere and gotta eat and piss sometime, shit.

on a more realistic note, even with all that shit in my system when i could still handle it, im still doubting i could actually enjoy fucking Phish. e and jam bands is just a weird fuckin combo, i love me some dead but it's like the last shit i'd want to listen to much less see live if i was rolling in the daytime (i think).

anyway, yeah, kids man. walkin' piss factories, you feed em what needs to come out the other end, they mix it up right, everyone's solid, they're having the best day of pre-school you can imagine.
    So you wanna build an altar on a summer night
    Wanna smoke the gel off a fentanyl patch
    Ain't you heard the news? Adam and Eve were jews
    I always loved you to the max

-silver jews-

Opiophile 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units's Avatar

On a more realistic note, if you know anyone who happens to be clean-you could give them the oc, have them ingest it, and then collect their urine.

Dilution won't work with gc/ms. It will pick up any traces of drug or drug metabolites-not like the litmus type deal in dipstick tests. They basically analyze the molecules in the sample on a graph, which has spikes in areas they know to correspond to certain drugs/drug metabolites. It will also detect the low amount of urea and creatinine and other body wastes in a diltuted sample.

when I was at the done clinic, I soon figured out dilution didn't work, because I was in similar circumstances.

The biggest problem is the cannabis. I have doubts you're going to be able to dilute all that weed that quick to nothing.

Get someone else who's clean, THAT'S TRUSTABLE, BIG THING, to eat the oc. I trusted one of my 'friends' who was also at the clinic to trade piss for benzos, turned out I came up positive for fucking heroin. Fucking heroin. On Done. Fucking idiot. But anyway, Collect their urine. Keep it in the fridge or freezer until the morning of the test, then get it to room temp or just slightly over-not hot like handwashing hot-and put it in a travel sized shampoo bottle, they're in wal-mart near the travel-sized stuff, and they have a big assortment. They usually want at least 30cc's, which is a fair amount, so keep that in mind.

This time of year it's easy to find those glove and foot warmers that you shake to activate. "Hot Hands". rubber band one of these activated warmers around the bottle to keep warm, take it off before you go in, and if the bottle has a temp marker on it, don't take it out until it's cooled to between 90-100 degrees Fahrenheit. If there's not a temperature gauge, just don't put it in until it only feels warm. Never take out hot piss. You're not an engine.

Good luck man.

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

I think that you will be ok if you add it to the clean urine.

I'm almost sure that in the case of oxycodone the metabolite/drug they are looking for in the test is oxycodone itself. In 100ng/ml.

For the classical opiates the metabolite drug they are looking for is morphine, in 2000ng/ml., thats why codeine/morphine/heroin have a positive morphine test.

For oxymorphone its also the oxymorphone they are looking for.

For the amphetamine i'm sure its the amphetamine they are looking for.

For cocaine the metabolite they are looking for is: Benzoylecgonine.

But i will reasearch on it...

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

I've done my research and...

YES! IF YOU ADD OXYCODONE TO CLEAN URINE YOU WILL TURN POSITIVE FOR OXYCODONE.

Read this:
    SYMBOL ;; TARGET DRUG/METABOLITE ;; CONCENTRATION
    COCM ;; Cocaine/Benzoylecgonine ;; 300 ng/ml
    PCP ;; Phencyclidine ;; 25 ng/ml
    OPI ;; Opiates/Morphine ;; 2000 ng/ml
    MET ;; Methamphetamine ;; 1000 ng/ml
    MDMA ;; Ecstasy ;; 500 ng/ml
    OXY ;; Oxycodone ;;100 ng/ml

Never Looked Back limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria has much to be proud of limitless_euphoria's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cig3f View Post
    A notorious band came to town, and after a visit to the lot there existed a HSTesque assortment of the following:
    1. assorted cannabis e.g., grape ape, blueberry haze, snow white. Smoked daily 22-28NOV, retention moderate use in 1 week, 3-5d
    2. adderall, 30mg. last eaten 30NOV, retention 3-5d
    3. pressed MDMA tablets, eaten pretty much all day long on a bender 23-25NOV, and again 27-28NOV, retention 3-5d
    4. MDMA powder, few grams eaten with #3, retention 3-5d
    5. Klonopin tabs 2mg, last eaten 28NOV, retention for moderate use, <7d
    6. psylocybin chocolates, last eaten 29NOV, retention 1-3d
    7. ultram tabs, eaten 30NOV, retention unknown
    Hey, wanna come over my house to play after school?
    LiMiTLeSS
    * My posts have been produced for entertainment value only.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by limitless_euphoria View Post
    Hey, wanna come over my house to play after school?
    I will show you mine if you show me yours

But to the OP.... Seriously....

I think that you are in trouble with this one. Only thing that might work would be to drink a lot of water (don't over do it. Study up on water intoxication before attempting this)) so your sample comes up dilute. They will then re test you a couple days later. Maybe that will give you time to clear out....

Hey All,

I'm flying high and fuckin-a I'm loving refill day (and high into day after spillage, as you can see). The moral of the story I'm about to present is carpe diem, tell the truth (distorted somewhat to your advantage of course), and don't show up unless you're clean. Bluffing and talking the talk helps, with a little luck. This game is a lot like poker, with some statistical variables you just won't ever be able to control. I wove a story to shoot the moon here, and god damn if I didn't get what I wanted and more.

Guys and Gals, thanks for brainstorming this one through with me and providing the personal anecdotes. Much appreciated. I actually decided to go with RxQueen's and ChemBoy's advice with a twist to go for the gold, and although I strongly considered trying the addition route, I have a journal reference that OC is metabolized to OM and by my own logical extension (not stated in journal) indeed there will be no OC in piss, and they therefore must test for OM.

RxQueen,

Love the Dead, my car broke down on the way to what was to be my first show in RFK 94 I believe, the one with the lightning. Then of course the Man died. I actually roomed with two serious, steal your shit dirty but cool hippies who literally played the Dead 24/7 for 2 years daily...They of course had all the best drugs when I was coming up and most of my first trips were with that music. Fortunately they only dealt with live tapes and had the giant book with all the setlists. I guess I might be a head from having it beat into me, but it didn't take much given their virtuosity.

God,

That's the point. Dose up on E enough and you'll lick your eyebrow to and dream all day about the BackDoor Boys. JK, I started with doses and shrooms to them, and progressed to that as my DOC (plus opis, of course to painlessly walk the lot and dance like mad) for them over the years bc there's never any stress with it. They are incredible virtuoso musicians regardless, and although some may take issues with the lyrics and be put off by them, who cares, just listen to the music play. My SO says the lyrics ruin it for her and I can identify but not agree with this perspective.

I actually dreamed that last night, and certainly was the most viable solution, but all my cool friends are dirty, including my SO, and all my clean friends I couldn't possibly ask.

DCBA,

Thanks very much for checking around for me. I rechecked my CPC (http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=25297 and http://www.painphysicianjournal.com/...;S155-S180.pdf), and found the following:

Also interesting for what they can't test for:

If you really wanted to confirm this once and for all at the source you could envision a scenario where you call (with caller ID block) up the major test at home help lines and spin a tale something like my son has MS and is currently prescribed OC by his physician, but I suspect he and his friends are abusing it. Then simply say I'm concerned with tampering and if he might add the OC to hide the fact he is abusing it. You could also call Forensic Laboratories and Ameritest and see if you can play it off as a Doctor.

Limitless E,

Totally but there's the whole CT thing. At one point in my hard drug career, friends were hosting e house parties and you wouldn't believe where these would careen off too and the stories I could tell.

ChemBoy,

+1,000,000 if that's an AC/DC Bag reference, otherwise smack me.

Here's how I played it.

1. Use my own piss and don't risk the post-addition. Invest in the Walgreens $40 point 12 panel (incl. opiates and OC) and delay (Thanks RxQueen), drink water like hell until it's clean + 1 day. Ingest OC at appointment day -1 as has been done many times, and pass. In the unlikely event if asked, explain the hopefully minor gap as having had extras.

2. If you can motherfuckingbelieveit, I found on WEDNESDAY that apparently during our E bender the other week that someone ate the spare piss pill. I almost had a heart attack and needless to say was fucking depressed and scared as hell that a year of work with this Doc were about to go down the tubes as I have no other sources.

3. Change of plans and reverse #1. Plan to pee clean and home test prior, but explain the gap as having had a change in pain status the past month (thanks Jackaroe on another thread) where the pain has broken through the ER meds around the 8-10th hour of q12 schedule, causing BTM to be used up. Here's my twist. Although "desperately" trying and succeeding to stick to the 2/day schedule of ER meds for the first 20 days or so, and then having to TID about the 21st-26th days up until and been in terrible pain and running out the last 3 days, the exact detectability duration of my ER med. This of course assumes pissing clean immediately, meeting the current appointment flawlessly clean, and is less believable the longer you can't piss clean, and is totally dependent on the rigor of the doctor's compliance philosophy.

As the lines faded in the morning of the appointment, I laughed and cried as I passed every point of the 12 in the panel. Bluffed like hell and honing my amateur acting skills, I was believed and given an increase to TID meds for my effort .

CHEERS and time to redose.
    CIG

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cig3f View Post
    ChemBoy,

+1,000,000 if that's an AC/DC Bag reference, otherwise smack me.

Sorry boss.... Gotta smack ya.... Not sure what an AC/DC Bag reference is..... But you got me curious so please explain.

And am I to take it that you managed to pass the test? That is what I am getting as a vibe, but unless I am just being retarded (likely) you never came right out and said it (unlikely), at least said it in a way that I can understand (likely).....

If so, that is awesome. I will be curious to see what lessons you learned from this...

Let us know good friend man.

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

you could try and add oxycodone to it because sometimes they do check for the original chemical as some does pass unchanged and some people metabolize drugs differently. most tests that look for the metabolites would likely still show a positive result if just oxycodone was present. one time a friend who gets prescribed methadone for pain took a piss test and the doctor tried to say there was no methadone in it. so I wrote up a letter for my friend asking that the sample be checked for methadone metabolites, they checked it and it turned out that the metabolites were present. another thing you could do is try and skip it, that might be your best bet. or you could get a friend you know is clean, give them oxy and collect their piss.
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Sup Chem Boy,

Sorry for the delay in the repost. One of my favorite pasttimes is to accelerate the winter months via massive intake. I swear it's like refill day! poof! holy fuck a month has passed! Poof-- folks we have passed two months! oh shit... I'm out a month to think about my excess. If you're down or just hating the grind this is a fuckin miracle worker. Anyone else out there experience opioids this way?

Damn, it would have been too genius to tag on Limitless' party selection invite with a Phish lyric. AC/DC bag is one of their old songs, with a line "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Truly, I'm kind of over them. The crowd there is taxing when you get a bit older, and the whole camping thing...let's just say we opt for hotels these days.

Maybe there was a little too much heady otherworldly cloud talk in that post-refill post, but I did manage to pass via drinking like hell and pissing until I could pass on the drug store advanced 12-panel test. Fortunately, I passed the first time without delay.

PKid,

Thanks for sharing.

Hope all are well, warm, and enjoying their opioid of choice.

Later.
    CIG

+ Reply to Thread