+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Research Chem Most like Opiates

Occasionally Opiated hang10z is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Research Chem Most like Opiates

Hey anyone know what research or herbal extract is most like opiates? I know about
    7-Hydroxy Mitragynine

Which is the chemical in Kratom .... I found a site that sells pure extracts of the chemical but its kind of expensive and I don't know how much to take... anyone have any experience with that?

Anyway Anyone know what else is out there?

Opiophile Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane's Avatar

Default Re: Research Chem Most like Opiates

I tried the 7-0HM extract/tincture before, it wasn't pure crystals or anything though. It did jack shit for me, but I had a bad kratom tolerance and couldn't get off from the stuff no matter what for years, so that's probably why. But, just so you know, I found the leaf worked better assuming you can stomach large quantities and there's no doubt it's alot more cost effective.
    The mind is a place in itself and can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.
    - Paradise Lost

Occasionally Opiated hang10z is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Thebane View Post
    I tried the 7-0HM extract/tincture before, it wasn't pure crystals or anything though. It did jack shit for me, but I had a bad kratom tolerance and couldn't get off from the stuff no matter what for years, so that's probably why. But, just so you know, I found the leaf worked better assuming you can stomach large quantities and there's no doubt it's alot more cost effective.

SO there are no other chemicals out there that are opiate like?? I am not into tripping anymore and most of the RCs seem to be more for that kind of experience...

Can Anyone recommend a cannioniod? (Spelling)

I just want to find some stuff to play with so I can strech out my scripts every month...

Opiophile Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane is just really nice Thebane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hang10z View Post
    SO there are no other chemicals out there that are opiate like?? I am not into tripping anymore and most of the RCs seem to be more for that kind of experience...

Can Anyone recommend a cannioniod? (Spelling)

I just want to find some stuff to play with so I can strech out my scripts every month...
    I'm not sure about other opioid RCs, I haven't seen much mention of them here over the past couple years though. I'd start a new post about the cannabinoid one, I have seen people mention a few here.

If you order kratom, I'd ask for a free sample of 7-0HM, some vendors will agree to throw some in (a small amount, but probably enough to see if it works for you). Like I said, it didn't do shit for me, but that may have been a tolerance issue. Other than that, I don't have much advice.
    The mind is a place in itself and can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.
    - Paradise Lost

Opiophorum Member NY Hippie is fresh on the scene. NY Hippie is fresh on the scene. NY Hippie's Avatar

There's O-desmethyltramadol, but no one here has tried it yet, and I can't find any info/experiences on erowid either. - http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=26646 Will you be our guinea pig?

And if you're into E or Speed, there are quite a few research chems that produce very similar effects.

There was also this one RC I tried once that was very similar to quaaludes, but you had to consume it with at least a shot or two of alcohol to really get the most out of it. I believe it's actually an analogue of quaalude, so that would make it illegal here in the US, but you can still find sources that will ship to the US. I don't remember what it was called, but the name ended with "qualone," like Methaqualone (Quaalude). I think it may have been Etaqualone.

Finally, JWH-200 has been found to have nice pain-killing effects, a lot more so then most of the other synthetic cannabinoids, so that may be of interest to you.

The legal-highs/research-chem scene has really taken off in the last decade, so maybe if we give it more time we'll start to see some more opiate-like chems.
    Last edited by NY Hippie; 11-24-2009 at 08:23 AM.

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NY Hippie View Post
    The legal-highs/research-chem scene has really taken off in the last decade, so maybe if we give it more time we'll start to see some more opiate-like chems.
    It sure has, and with some totaly decent worth while chems too!
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom
    ― Alfred Jarry

People who boast about their IQs are losers. Stephen Hawking

True Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

how about the most 'coke like'
    as i hate the duration of speed
    a research chem
    speedball perhaps?!

hrm, trouble.
    trouble.

"...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."
    -quantam leaps, bernstein.

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

I wonder what kinda wonderdrugs they'll develop in the future. Oxymethylmorphinone or something like that. Something that'll make Immobilon look like childrens tylenol.

Some sort of amphetamine deriviate, that makes the rush of crack pale in comparison but lasts for days.

Ya know, the sort of super-duper powerful drugs our kids will need on their commute from Mars to Earth, while on the lookout for gangs of intergallactical junkies on a bender.

Hell, I'll settle for some oxys and a jetpack, but won't anybody think of our grandchildren? Big pharma: It's time to send some hardcore chemists in the lab, and man the microscopes I say!

Opiophile mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EleusisII View Post
    I wonder what kinda wonderdrugs they'll develop in the future. Oxymethylmorphinone or something like that. Something that'll make Immobilon look like childrens tylenol.

ooooh "immobilon". i like the sound of that. sounds like something youd use to rape an elephant.

EDIT: OMG! i just googled it. thats EXACTLY what its used for!
    I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.
    -Mitch Hedberg

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Hmmm... I wonder what a junkie time-travel story would look like?

Something about Thanatos getting into a freak lightning ball accident, and wakes up in New York in 2054. After wondering around the streets for hours, amazed and astonished, he finally starts getting sick, and makes his way out to Madison Avenue, which has turned really fucking slummy after the big nuclear war of 2010. Than goes up to a dealer, inquires about H in all the street lingo he knows. Poor dealer doesn't understand a thing, until he finally gets it and goes: "OH, HEROIN! You can get that OTC these days! Shit was legalized looong time ago! But how about some SUPER-heroin. Ten times as strong and lasts a week!"
    (Withdrawals are a REAL bitch though)

Than thinks about it for a minute. There's a pharmacy right across the street, with gram sized packets of different brands of heroin in fancy packaging. 4.99 each.
    "I'll take 20 dollars worth of that super heroin you got sir!"

Opiophile 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thanat0s View Post
    how about the most 'coke like'
    as i hate the duration of speed
    a research chem
    speedball perhaps?!

hrm, trouble.
    trouble.

Try dimethocaine?

Too bad it's cardiac toxicity is like 3x that of regularcaine. So banging huge bellringers is all the more bad for you. Sadface.

Analogues of everything!

And all the tfmpppppppppppplmnopqrs-ballsack-52 piperizines just sound ick. I know it shouldn't really matter, but man, I want amphetamine if I want speed and I want butter rocks if I feel like coke. Yes, approximations/replacements are nice, but they aren't replacements.

I feel completely different about the tryptamine and phenethylamine rc's. Variety there is something I appreciate much more. Odd.

Babbling

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EleusisII View Post
    Some sort of amphetamine deriviate, that makes the rush of crack pale in comparison but lasts for days.

Ya know, the sort of super-duper powerful drugs our kids will need on their commute from Mars to Earth, while on the lookout for gangs of intergallactical junkies on a bender.

Hell, I'll settle for some oxys and a jetpack, but won't anybody think of our grandchildren? Big pharma: It's time to send some hardcore chemists in the lab, and man the microscopes I say!
    Oh shit that's fuckin' funny. Imagine, " Yeah I had to jet all the way to Sirius and had to wait on the 3 eyed lunatic for 45 minutes. On the bright side, at least I live here in the Milky Way aND don't have to jet all the way from Andromeda to score (it being dry there on Andrameda)."
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

True Opiophile Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Thanat0s's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dharma bum View Post
    Oh shit that's fuckin' funny. Imagine, " Yeah I had to jet all the way to Sirius and had to wait on the 3 eyed lunatic for 45 minutes. On the bright side, at least I live here in the Milky Way aND don't have to jet all the way from Andromeda to score (it being dry there on Andrameda)."
    burroughs much

"...i paid a visit to Schrodinger in his vienna apartment before his death... There were no cats. I was told he did not like cats."
    -quantam leaps, bernstein.

(thanatos)

[
    'thiscapriciouswhim'
    ]

'grass is greener
    over here'

jacky

there are plenty of research chemical opioid substances out there..

many are peptides...that can be purchased through peptide supply companys....some of these companys are not too stringent about who they sell their products to....in that some do not have a prejudice against the individual researcher.
    but peptide pharmacology is complex...and many of the substances are not viable for hedonistic purposes....some might be....some opiophiles I know have researched this area...but nothing too exciting that I know of has been discovered.
    there are interesting compounds....but from what I understand they are very short lived.
    of course peptide research does also focus on peptides that defy quick enzyme catabolic/metabolic processes....

a few times certian compounds with opioid activity have been sold by research chemical houses...or even ethnobotanical houses....a company called JLF sold tramadol in powder form for a few years before getting busted.....

and now there is some company selling desmethyl tramadol as a fake kratom product.
    some companys have started selling this tramadol analog by the gram...as a research chemical.

most of the opioid research chems however, seem to be tightly controlled...or so expensive that it defys a hedonistic use...

but I should also mention that there are plenty of opioid active herbs out there that are commercially avialable....and the list is growing....
    I have no doubt that in 10 years there will be lists/catalogs of opioid active substances from nature that are hundreds of items in number.

there is also sapo sticks now avialable.also known as kambo sticks.....these are sticks that have a certian type of frog venom on them....there is dermorphin...an opioid active peptide that these frogs products...phyllomedusa bi color is the name of the frog.
    the natives use the frog venom with a bit of saliva...and place a small peice into a fresh burn mark they make on generally the arms.
    some natives also consume this stuff in a type of peanut soup.....
    it causes drastic purging, and there is a complex activity here...not just opioid activity...but I think steroidal and more...
    apparently after the purging a feeling of wellbeing and stimulation is supposed to be the reward for such a painful purging. some people feel like they are dying...or want to die the pain is so bad...
    I actually have one of these sticks....but I am not too interested in using it...its more for my collection of medicinal antiques/oddities from around the world.

salvinorin a, in salvia divinorum...is one of the more interesting research chemical opioids out there...
    kappa opioid pharmacology..

the list of opioid active plants is too large for this thread....there are not alot of plants that have hedonistic potential....but many are mediocre pain relievers....kratom, nigella sativa, myrrh...about the most potent of the opioid active herbs...

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

I'll do a review of o-desmethyltramadol soon. that is an easy RC opioid to come by.
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Opiophorum Member Spaazkaz has a spectacular aura about Spaazkaz has a spectacular aura about Spaazkaz has a spectacular aura about Spaazkaz has a spectacular aura about Spaazkaz has a spectacular aura about Spaazkaz has a spectacular aura about Spaazkaz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NY Hippie View Post
    There's O-desmethyltramadol, but no one here has tried it yet, and I can't find any info/experiences on erowid either. - http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=26646 Will you be our guinea pig?

And if you're into E or Speed, there are quite a few research chems that produce very similar effects.

There was also this one RC I tried once that was very similar to quaaludes, but you had to consume it with at least a shot or two of alcohol to really get the most out of it. I believe it's actually an analogue of quaalude, so that would make it illegal here in the US, but you can still find sources that will ship to the US. I don't remember what it was called, but the name ended with "qualone," like Methaqualone (Quaalude). I think it may have been Etaqualone.

Finally, JWH-200 has been found to have nice pain-killing effects, a lot more so then most of the other synthetic cannabinoids, so that may be of interest to you.

A buddy of mine obtained an RC called methylmethaqualone (MMQ) - a bright yellow, light, chunky & powdery substance - (side note... in the forum affiliated with the vendor people were calling it quaalude crack, 'quack', just thought it might ring a bell with someone)
    Anyway When he got it, it was a bright yellow color and tended to ball up in pinhead sized yellow balls that you could smoke a few mg's at a time and get this neat quaalude buzz...

now to my point... My buddy goes to open his little party box one night and the bright yellow 'quack' had turned a dull yellowy-grey color... QUESTION: could it still be good and/or might there be any serious harm from giving it a go (he smoked it)? Is this just oxidation as it was just left in a thin plastic baggie in a wooden box for 6 months or so? I dont even know the significance of oxidation so pardon my chemistry ignorance!

Any help would be much appreciated, my friend doesn't want to lose this seemingly irreplaceable RC! But of course he doesn't want to take any serious health risk!!! ....if someone on here can convince him one way or another, he would greatly appreciate any insight!! Is this shit still good or could it potentially have turned into something very dangerous and unhealthy

edit: similarly to your supposed ethaquaalone, this MMQ could be consumed orally in the range of 100-200mg if my memory serves me correctly (which it does not always do), and people within this little community had used alcohol to increase absorption dangerously but effectively.

re-edit: ...SHIT, i am sorry i just realized Im writing in someones thread about opioid rc's IM real sorry to hijack...

Opiophile 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units is just really nice 30_Units's Avatar

mmq has a really bad reputation for causing convulsions at or right above the active dose, I wouldn't be vaping it period.

Add to that the shit you describe sounds impure as all fuck, and now that it's degrading/oxidizing, lord knows how potent/unpotent it is...

possibly a Real Dangerous Situation, with caps for added danger.

eyeballing that sounds like trouble, dude. If you're going to continue, get a legitimate scale, and keep the doses low and infrequent to avoid blood-plasma stacking.

Good luck not convulsing. Always wanted to purchase the etaqualone, no interest in the methyl

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

can't mention specific products due to Jacky's fair request not to do so but i'l give a cryptic hint - the brand name is"cr*p*on***" (i.e "CRAPola" or something )

N.B- stars are missing letters to not give away the products name - if that is still no good , mods please take the name off...

its a new opioid analogue that is began to be marketed over here quite recently , apparently as a better version of kratom (as of yet largely of uncertain strength or chemistry) which apparently works better or rather stronger and with more of a kick than kratom - anecdotal accounts though, yet to try it, only few shops have it, and i gotta get there i guess just to see if its any good

wonder if possible to IV :confused: - always a bad idea with these unlisted ingredient products, but i'm still alive...that's not to say that anyone else should be doing the same..i might be one lucky motherfucker yet
    i presume it's the same kinda deal as with cocaine, amphetamine, entactogen anologues tha they stil sell - sort of having something ther thats not to be dismissed but not quite a rocking opiate/oid - but just my assumption
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

Bad idea, because those places have a bad track record of putting 'deterrents' in substaces to prevent iv'ing, god knows what, there's such a variety of irritants and vein-damagers.

Probably best to do it sparingly from the bag someone's already bought, and then quit when it's done. Blecgh.

Good luck on not banging like soap or silica or anything. Sorry, that sounds mean, I don't mean it like that, but I really mean good luck.

Fuuuck I can't explain right now.

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

Bad idea for sure, but like i say - i have most likely already done much more damge, which doesn't have to mean i have to go and do even more, but that's stating the obvious

still interested to try it
    i'm on m'done, so i doubt i'll feel anything anyway -sick of this shit is an UNDERSTATEMENT

Opiophile at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t's Avatar

Real interesting topic.............. I don't know... Personally, I would have to imagine that there is a lot of potential for this stuff in the immediate to mid-term future.....

It is interesting for both 1. the average ignorant layperson like myself, AND 2. all y'all chemistry experts that passed (or even exceeded) 8th grade chemistry class-- to note just how many different and chemically unrelated molecules can serve to (in layman's terms) pick the lock of the (various) opiate receptors... -- to serve as that ever-so-necessary "missing puzzle piece," to fill the waiting receptors...

Hell... it seems like there is going to come a point where there are just too many different alternative (but mostly equivalent) substances to successfully prohibit/police/(and deter manufacture of) them all....

Also-- Great post as always Jacky... I don't know how I missed it the first time around...

underride posted:
    > i'm on m'done, so i doubt i'll feel anything anyway -sick of this shit is an UNDERSTATEMENT

ps. and Underride... I'm just wondering, man... How long have you even been on 'done? I didn't post anything then, but I found myself agreeing (as so often) with Nick's post yesterday-- the one where he basically asks-- "What is it you guys all have against Methadone? Its saved some of your lives, kept others of you off of junk, and.... all this prejudice against it is starting to influence some of our younger and more impressionable members......"

Anyway, I'm just wondering... I'm not saying that YOUR "criticism of" / "disgust with being on" 'done isn't justified... I'm just thinking that at least a certain percentage of of the constant criticism/disgust here tends sometimes to be.... well.. a little over the top, maybe... <shrugs>

So, if I may ask-- You don't feel that you've benefited from it? ("Yes" is fine-- BUT "No. I hate that stuff... it deserves criticism/debate/etc" is definitely an acceptable and understandable answer too. I Really am not trying to you know, be condescending to you or anything, just asking...)

anyway, later folks..... (old thread, but I missed it the first time around... sorry...) at&t
    Last edited by at&t; 01-27-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Bold Face Text

slight misunderstanding At&t

i did not mean i HATE methadone fullstop
    i meant that i'm really sick of not being able that very distant memory of a proper shot of dope

I've been onm'done just over 5yrs now, and nomatter- back when i was only on 20mgs of phy or now 75mgs -i still cannot feel shit from even the best of dope - i'll just end up killing myself trying to breakthrough and STILL not fel it i reckon

and personally -when they say that 'blocking' dose is about 80 -i disagree -even back on 20 - couldn't feel shit from 4 bags of dope- that woould've killed me 5 years ago
    maybe i have a weird physiology, oh and the shit you hear at our clinic from ALLthe clients -methadone rotting bones and shit, i guess i'm lucky i even know (at least somewhat) whatthe shit is actually doing to me

Opiophile at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t has conned a lot of people to get this much rep at&t's Avatar

nah.... I know what you mean..... "sick of this shit" as in "Sick of junk suddenly being worthless and having to shoot 10 times one's normal dose only to have it to nothing at all.." Cool... Gotcha... Thanks for explaining, btw-- I wasn't trying to be antagonistic or whatever... Just curious...

And to be honest, that part of it sometimes/often pisses me off too... Anyway, Take 'er easy over there... at&t

ps. I have no idea why, but for some reason I was under the impression that you had only recently gotten on the stuff.. Sorry... later, at&t

True Opiophile Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 30_Units View Post
    Bad idea, because those places have a bad track record of putting 'deterrents' in substaces to prevent iv'ing, god knows what, there's such a variety of irritants and vein-damagers.

Probably best to do it sparingly from the bag someone's already bought, and then quit when it's done. Blecgh.

Good luck on not banging like soap or silica or anything. Sorry, that sounds mean, I don't mean it like that, but I really mean good luck.

Fuuuck I can't explain right now.
    I don't know about that.....I mean the supposed purpose is RESEARCH right? So adding other stuff could mess up experiments, or calibrations for GC/MS machines if they added them. I think at least with SOME RC suppliers, they make a point of having it 99.9% (or whatever) pure.

Could be wrong though, I never ordered RC's.
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

hahahahahahahahahahaha

you make me laugh man.

Nah, the supposed purpose is PROFIT. 'research chemical' is an umbrella term to cover chemicals that haven't had extensive testing done to find side-effects, dangers, etc.

Opiophorum Member Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick has a spectacular aura about Thai_Stick's Avatar
    Just west of the norther middle east. In the south side

I've read a bit about the o-desmethyltramadol. Aparently it was extremely easy to find a few years ago, but most retailers stopped carrying it because of addiction potential and/or overdose issues. I guess it was more of a hassle dealing with customers (and a liability to some extent) than it was worth.

As far as I am aware it isn't outlawed though, just more difficult to find.
    Nothing I post on this website is true, everything posted was fabricated while under the influence of illicit drugs.

Opiophorum Member northernstar is an unknown quantity at this point northernstar's Avatar

swim read a report of someonewho tried those frog stix.

didnt sound like any opiod.

didnt seem that fun ether.

defenatly a fast near-death experince.

a mild dose of aconite/ digtalis/ adrenaline mixed might produce something simuler.

Never Looked Back Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid has much to be proud of Paregoric Kid's Avatar

yeah I think the sapo sticks might be better if an extraction is done on the sapo first. the unpleasant effects are probably caused by the deltorphins (psychedelic opioids). you have to be careful, if the sapo used isn't from Phyllomedusa bicolor and is instead the venom of another Phyllomedusa or other poison dart frogs there will only be deltorphins and other peptides and no dermorphin.
    Last edited by Paregoric Kid; 05-13-2010 at 06:20 AM.
    "The magnitude of pleasure reaches its limit in the removal of all pain. When such pleasure is present, so long as it is uninterrupted, there is no pain either of body or of mind or of both together." -Epicurus
    The Sick Life | OpioWiki |
    http://lp.org http://www.campaignforliberty.com/

Opiophile Weanie More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen needs no introduction More Feen's Avatar

If anyone has access to the Merck Manual (there might be a version on line), they have several cross-references, and looking-up "Opiates" will list all known chemicals with opiate activity.

Last time I checked, there were about 20 chemicals that I've never heard of.

Pharm companies make a shitload of chemicals, hypothesize their probably actions, test on animals (tail pinch in rodents--pain response) etc..., determine the LD50 and see where to go from there.

If you read-up on the history of LSD, this compound sat on a shelf for years (maybe a decade??) before Hoffmann decided to re-test this compound. Thanks to his sloppy labwork, he got enough micrograms absorbed thru his skin to have a bizarre reaction.

Think of how many other chemicals out there that have been made, but shelved, because Modern OSHA regulations would not allow accidental exposure (and discovery).

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

+ Reply to Thread