Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone ever shoot up in the veins under your tongue?

Never Looked Back Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork's Avatar

Anyone ever shoot up in the veins under your tongue?

I'm wondering if anyone here has ever used the two veins that run under the tongue for injection?

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome)

Default Re: Anyone ever shoot up in the veins under your tongue?

even my crazy ass never did this

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

I've never seen it. But I bet you'll get a few people thinking with this thread.

Opiophorum Member sidman is an unknown quantity at this point

Why not run a lollipop flavored I.V. out of them? It's only a thought.....actually,that wouldn't be smart.....smack Me!
    Searchin', hopin',for the right connection 'cuz I need it,want it,you know I got to have it,takes me HIGHER,than anything I know--"VENOM"

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

No and I would never. They are called the Lingual veins and they pass along backwards with the lingual artery all around those two veins. They call it Vena comitans (accompanying vein) and it refers to veins that lay on the sides of an artery.
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

Junky lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light

no, and i've never seen it either.......

maybe it's a myth....but then i thought injecting into your forehead was bullshit till i saw that happen~

Departed Opiophile poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla is one bad motherfucker poonwhalla's Avatar

besides what dharma said, its a terrable idea from all the bacteria in your mouth. Outside of having an abcess on your cock, I would think your tongue would be the worst.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLORarkOliveGreen] According to astronomy, when you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. The star is dead just like your dreams.
    [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Occasionally Opiated SuzieMeyers will become famous soon enough SuzieMeyers will become famous soon enough SuzieMeyers will become famous soon enough SuzieMeyers will become famous soon enough SuzieMeyers's Avatar

Wow. Never thought of that. I bet my aunt, a junkie of about 35 years has atleast attempted.

I'm good on that though.

Occasionally Opiated DreamCatcher will become famous soon enough DreamCatcher will become famous soon enough DreamCatcher will become famous soon enough DreamCatcher will become famous soon enough DreamCatcher's Avatar

I hope nobody gets "revolutionary" ideas from this thred...That sounds like a horrible idea...

True Opiophile duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck's Avatar

this thread made me cringe

Never Looked Back OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen is a name known to all OpiateQueen's Avatar

Re: Anyone ever shoot up in the veins under your tongue?

yeah i'd say really BAD idea - heaps and heaps of bacteria in mouth, and wounds or pricks or anything in the mouth/tongue bleed like a motherfucker - i'd bet u wouldn't be able to cos of all the blood pissing out as soon as u pricked any area near it.

That book Candy they talk about a guy injecting into his eye....

Opiophorum Member jcmanny is fresh on the scene. jcmanny is fresh on the scene. jcmanny's Avatar

My oldest son's mother and I had this wonderful woman living with us back in the 80s. My lady was her sponsor (NA) and the girl was having a hard time staying clean. She relapsed, shot up in her neck, and got an infection.

She died about 48 hours later of septic shock as her organs shut down. She was 25 years old and left behind two daughters.

RIP Michelle.

What a stupid idea to shoot up under your tongue.

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

I always kind of thought this was urban legend (junky legend) stuff.

I think I woudl just muscle it/plug it/ something it if I got to this point. Not cuz I wouldn't do it, but I just don't think it would work. At least with my veins/tongue...

Opiophorum Member retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia's Avatar

seriously..?
    dont tell me you've blown out the veins in your cock already...
    I am too connected to you to
    Slip away, to fade away.

Days away I still feel you

Touching me, changing me,
    And considerately killing me.

Never Looked Back Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly's Avatar

I believe it's impossible for your tongue to stop moving. Even you grab it, it still twitches around. I don't think it can be done. I wouldn't even want to think of trying something like that.

"Fifteen cents for the morphine, and twenty-five cents for the beer.
    Fifteen cents for the old morphine, now carry me away from here."
    "Soldier's Joy"
    (Traditional Scottish fiddle reel with lyrics added during the American Civil War)

Junky tonyk has a spectacular aura about tonyk has a spectacular aura about tonyk has a spectacular aura about tonyk has a spectacular aura about tonyk has a spectacular aura about tonyk has a spectacular aura about

Goddamn! You all are fucking crazy to even consider such!!!!
    Adapt & Overcome!

Opiophile gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface is a splendid one to behold gameface's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tonyk View Post
    Goddamn! You all are fucking crazy to even consider such!!!!
    Yeah I have heard of this. I have not seen it. I agree with others that I super doubt it would work, but fuck man, I really dont put it past peeps to try?????? HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS IN PERSON FOR REAL? Again I doubt it.

Junky pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    no, and i've never seen it either.......

maybe it's a myth....but then i thought injecting into your forehead was bullshit till i saw that happen~
    WAT

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanny

She relapsed, shot up in her neck, and got an infection.

She died about 48 hours later of septic shock as her organs shut down.
    jesus christ. it makes me never want to hit my jugular ever again.
    <3 I love Hannah Opana. <3

True Opiophile upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007 is one bad motherfucker upstate_007's Avatar

The hard part is tying off. You have to make a noose out of twine to wrap around your tongue.
    it's up or out and the ladder's on fire

Jr. Opiophile barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice
    By the beach. On the left. Don't go too far,unless you speak spanish.

I don't mean to sound stupid here and I don't IV but I gotta know...do you guys really shoot up the veins in your dicks? like,do you have to have a hard-on to do it? does it hurt? I just can't imagine...seems painful.

When is he gonna realize what an idiot he is? PUHLEEZE

Jr. Opiophile barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice barbiegal is just really nice

I'm gonna bump this 'cuz I'm really curious...:confused:...about the shooting up in the dick thing.

Opiophile Weanie More Feen is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) More Feen is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) More Feen is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) More Feen is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) More Feen is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) More Feen is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) More Feen is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) More Feen is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) More Feen is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) More Feen is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) More Feen is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) More Feen's Avatar
    Don't Stare at Flashing Brain (may cause seizures)

First, OUCH !

Tongue veins !!!

Second, some people have such crappy veins (years of use, or whatever) that the only place left to shoot is the gnarly veinies on the schlong.

I think about Mother Superior from Trainspotting they show him getting a shot there (not directly, of course).

M F

legal disclaimers:
    - More Feen is a fictitious character and an Opiophile Weanie
    - All posts are a work of fiction; the result of a diseased mind, and are intended for entertainment purposes only
    - More Feen does not condone any illegal activities; know the laws of your community, and abide by them

Never Looked Back Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute is a splendid one to behold Suboxstitute's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barbiegal View Post
    I'm gonna bump this 'cuz I'm really curious...:confused:...about the shooting up in the dick thing.

Try searching. I know we've had threads on shooting up in the.... the... I can't type it... the..the...wee-wee.

Sue

OK, I can say this: shooting up in the Richard.
    -------------------------
    "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
    Jiddu Krishnumrti

Opiophorum Member retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia will become famous soon enough retrogradeamnesia's Avatar

Yuup, while I dont think its greatly common I have def heard of and seen the after effects from prickn yo prick
    and I would hazard a guess that it may hurt less in the blue veined junket pumper (not that a pinprick hurts anyway, unless you didnt mean to do it)
    I am too connected to you to
    Slip away, to fade away.

Days away I still feel you

Touching me, changing me,
    And considerately killing me.

Opiophorum Member MEKONE is an unknown quantity at this point MEKONE's Avatar

Years ago, the guy that showed me how to bang,due to our job used to shoot in places that couldn't be detected.He had been shooting for >10 yrs prior to me meeting him and would often do a femoral shoot as well as under/on the side of the tongue,feet,toes,etc. and although I can't confirm this one (nor would I want to)when he was with his GF,prior to sex,he said that he often shot up in the we-we

Opiophile hero 1 has much to be proud of hero 1 has much to be proud of hero 1 has much to be proud of hero 1 has much to be proud of hero 1 has much to be proud of hero 1 has much to be proud of hero 1 has much to be proud of hero 1 has much to be proud of hero 1 has much to be proud of hero 1 has much to be proud of hero 1 has much to be proud of

in the harm reductin video that you get when you take the 30 min course to get narcan they advise you if you dont have a 3cc fit with a long enough needle to do an i m injection (not in the heart like pulp fiction) but in the buttocs and all you have is a regular 1cc fit to shoot it in the vein under the toung wouldnt wanna miss
    I'm a liar and all my posts are lies

Opiophorum Member RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barbiegal View Post
    I don't mean to sound stupid here and I don't IV but I gotta know...do you guys really shoot up the veins in your dicks? like,do you have to have a hard-on to do it? does it hurt? I just can't imagine...seems painful.
    You don't have to be hard, no. It hurts but not as bad as one would assume, palms hurt way worse. This is all subjective though, I can't speak for anyone else and I have only done this a few times.
    93 "Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law" 93

Thanks for the replies gang. I just can't imagine actually inserting a needle into a vein in such a sensitive area. But you do what ya gotta do,right? I can totally relate to that

True Opiophile chopstix has disabled reputation

I heard a story about a guy who lost his dick to missed coke shots, from a reputable source who is a nurse.

I've never done it, as far as having to be hard, I guess it depends on the guy, I got a vein I could probably hit without being at full mast, but FUCK THAT, rather just muscle the shot..

People do it though, some peoples' desperation for a vein winds up costing them digits, limbs & life. I don't have the patience, I'd rather just muscle the shit.. Although I used my jugular for near 10 years w/out care despite the warnings..

I've thought about it a couple times, for about 3 seconds..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and composing fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

..:~The Devil Makes Three~:..

Never Looked Back underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide has much to be proud of underide's Avatar

never heard of anyone shooting into their tongue either
    I imagine that it would be painful as HELL, with all the nerve endings there
    Plus those tiny veins, i'd say they are the same type that blow up the very second you penetrate the vein wall, and you'll be left with a mouthful of blood

you would be surprised where you can find some nice, sturdy veins, though
    I won't elaborate here on the ones i'm using now, which was a VERY nice surprise to find
    And no -it wasn't my femoral veins, which i have also used for a period of time but stopped using them ever since finding the ones i'm using now.

But talk to some old junkies if you get the chance, although a lot of old-timers even seem to miss some very nice useable veins (the ones i'm using for example)
    I was really surprised to find the veins i'm using now - but i guess you'd just never think of going there in the first place.
    "All i gathered together is all i've lost..."

+ Reply to Thread