codeine vs. hydrocodone

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: codeine vs. hydrocodone

Never Looked Back bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty's Avatar

Default codeine vs. hydrocodone

My usual dose is 50mg's of hydro to feel good. Could I get a buzz if I took enough t3's? If so, what dose of codeine would equal 50mg's of hydro. I know it's hard to say exactly, everybody converts codeine differently, yada yada yada but just give me your educated guess or your experience.

Reason I'm asking is because 10mg's of hydro is $4-5, while t3's are only $1.

Flowery Jackass Moderator flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl needs no introduction flowergirl's Avatar

Default Re: codeine vs. hydrocodone

http://www.globalrph.com/narcoticonv.htm

Looks like 333.33 mg of codeine = 50 mg hydro, and that's an assload of T3s.

Never Looked Back Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck's Avatar

Re: codeine vs. hydrocodone

Make sure you do a CWE on those t3's as they only have 30mgs of codeine in them. Also, there is a ceiling effect for codiene, around 400mgs. I recommend taking some cimetidine to boost!

"People Wouldn't Shoot Up If It Didn't Feel Good "

Opiophorum Member nhop has a spectacular aura about nhop has a spectacular aura about nhop has a spectacular aura about nhop has a spectacular aura about nhop has a spectacular aura about nhop has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE]Also, there is a ceiling effect for codiene, around 400mgs. I recommend taking some cimetidine to boost!/[QUOTE]

I've heard (and in my personal exp, I'd say this is true...) that the cieling for codiene is more like 60 mg at a time.

Never Looked Back bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty is just really nice bigNasty's Avatar

FG: I know what the conversion tables say but I'm looking for personal experience or opinions.

Icky: If I take 300mg's of codeine, that'd only be 3250mg's of APAP. Like I said before, I take 50mg's of hydro and it's in the form of 5 10/650's. I know it's not the smartest thing but that's what I do.
    CWE takes too long and wastes too much IMO

Tagamet will boost t3's? I've always been confused on which drugs get boosted by Tagamet and which ones get boosted by WGFJ

Junky Tylercwxzy is fresh on the scene. Tylercwxzy is fresh on the scene. Tylercwxzy's Avatar

[QUOTE=nhop;424454][QUOTE]Also, there is a ceiling effect for codiene, around 400mgs. I recommend taking some cimetidine to boost!/
    I've heard (and in my personal exp, I'd say this is true...) that the cieling for codiene is more like 60 mg at a time.
    Wouldn't the cimetidine slow down the conversion to morphine, therefore inhibiting the buzz more? On it's own codeine is below average high but the active conversion to morphine in the liver adds nicely to it so I give it alittle more credit. Who knows, you may notice the high more than you think. No 60mg is not the ceiling dose, its between 350-500 ish depending the persons ability to break it down into morph.
    If time is subjective, and life is truly a tapestry of little squares of moments of clarity, drugs are the space in between those squares.
    Code:
    <div id="change_BottomBar"><span id="change_Powered"><a href="http://www.change.org/" target="_blank">Change.org</a></span><a>|</a><span id="change_Start"><a href='http://www.change.org/start-a-petition'>How to Start a Petition</a></span></div>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://e.change.org:80/flash_petitions_widget.js?width=300&petition_id=748714&color=1A3563"></script>

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

I'd say 150-200mg of codeine should be pretty fucking nice. Even with a tolerance of 80-120 mg of oxycodone at a time, I'd still feel 240mg of codeine pretty well, so don't trust the conversion guides. Remember, they're in regards to painkilling properties, not in regards to get high-properties

Never Looked Back hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris's Avatar

probably 7-10 of them 3's would be good
    so you wanna be a junkie ehh

Occasionally Opiated Anthropioid is an unknown quantity at this point Anthropioid's Avatar

Well theoretically codeine is supposed to be 1/10th the strength of morphine, and according to wikipedia hydrocodone is roughly equal to half the potency to morphine, in terms of analgesia. So simple math would say that approx. 250 mgs codeine should be the same as 50 mgs hydro

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

codeine doesn't compare to hydrocodone or even df118 imo.

The ceiling is toooo low.

hovadagod is not any kind of professional and anything he posts should be assumed fictional.

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Well theoretically codeine is supposed to be 1/10th the strength of morphine, and according to wikipedia
    Practical experience would have been more helpful here, than what wikipedias, usually fail-full, pages have to offer.
    What people forget whenever this topic is brought up, is that all the conversion tables out there deal with painkilling properties. While that often translates well in terms of euphoria, these two are not interchangable.

7-8 T3s should do you good, OP...

codeine doesn't compare to hydrocodone or even df118 imo.
    Whaaa? Theoretically you might be right, but that's not the experience of me or most people. Even when my tolerance was as low as 100 mg of oxycodone, 8 T3s still gave me a little high...

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

That's surprising to me. I think maybe certain people respond better to codeine. I barely feel the shit/

Quote Originally Posted by EleusisII View Post
    Practical experience would have been more helpful here, than what wikipedias, usually fail-full, pages have to offer.
    What people forget whenever this topic is brought up, is that all the conversion tables out there deal with painkilling properties. While that often translates well in terms of euphoria, these two are not interchangable.

7-8 T3s should do you good, OP...

Whaaa? Theoretically you might be right, but that's not the experience of me or most people. Even when my tolerance was as low as 100 mg of oxycodone, 8 T3s still gave me a little high...

hovadagod is not any kind of professional and anything he posts should be assumed fictional.

+ Reply to Thread