Heroin in DETROIT... Some info.

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroin in DETROIT... Some info.

Opiophile StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles's Avatar

Default Heroin in DETROIT... Some info.

I am going to post a few links to some threads that have to do with diesel in the Dirty D. I have read a few posts with some misinformation in them and I am bored so I decided to make this thread. I have had extensive experience with the Chicago and Detroit scenes, so I feel like I am semi-qualified to do what I am doing here.

One main argument that has come up lately has had to do with the origin of the mainly brown, NUMBER 4 heroin that is usually found in Detroit. I came across a post recently where someone had said that "apparently folks in Detroit get Afghani D" and they made the assumption that it was number 3 and that we have to put citric on it. This is untrue. The dope that we usually get needs no citric, or heat for that matter.

I maintain, and there has been evidence shown, that a majority of our H has origins FROM AFGHANI OPIUM... Processed where? Who knows? That is discussed in a thread that I have provided a link to below. The reason I believe this, besides it being reported by numerous sources, is that "some guy I used to know" used to deal with a dude a while back who was of Middle Eastern descent, and he used to have cakes. He informed my friend that those bricks were coming from an Arab/Eastern Asian(Russian?) country. Not Columbia or Mexico as most would assume. Arabs from around here don't fuck with brown people. Period.

The dope usually found in the Metro Detroit area is usually the same as what is pictured in Citrus's thread. I usually cop in bulk/semi bulk and grams usually run no more than a hundo, sometimes less. A 10 gram package usually runs 900. The quality is usually a 7 or 8. Sometimes you get that 9 or 10.

When I can't cop in quantity, I usually score off of the street, and I usually get the same shit, just broken down in 1/10th gram increments, usually sold in folded lotto tickets, or small zip-lock baggies. The quality of known reputable spots is about the same as from a bulk dealer.

I judge purity based on my experience with other shit, mainly pharms, mainly Morphine. When the dope is fire around here, a 60 - 100 mg shot feels like 160- 200 milligrams of M. Which leads me to believe that the dope around here averages 60 - 70% purity.

Almost ALL of the dope that I see, looks identical to the cakes my friend saw at his Arab homeboy's house. I highly doubt that there is very much cutting going on in the Detroit dope game. As it gets sold and resold throughout various suburbs or some shit, I am sure that the purity drops, but if you have a solid connect, you can rest assured that you are getting it how it was intended to be delivered.

The average street prices are between 120 and 150 for a gram... A bundle/jab is gonna run you 100, no freebee's or extra one or two. A single is gonna cost 10. If you are a brother, the dope spot is gonna charge you 6 for a single.

There are spots ALL over the city, usually changing locales when it gets too hot, but usually keeping the quality the same. It is fairly easy to be a junkie in this city. It is fairly laid back, and cops really aren't too much of an issue due to the lack of LE funding.

Anywhoo, I hope that this was informative to the people who wanted to know.

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=25124 Where does my dope come from?

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=24433 Some pictures of the D's "D".

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=24914 Some thoughts on the "D" from the D.

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=25014 A thread that degenerated into an argument where I was right.

Never Looked Back Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork's Avatar

Default Re: Heroin in DETROIT... Some info.

You ever encounter anything in rock pieces that has nearly a pure white color, crushes up to almost perfectly white powder?

Opiophile dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby's Avatar

Very informative...can't say I have any use for the information but I hope it helps some people in their endeavors. Good post.
    Rest in Peace LALifer 7/20/2011. Hope you are entertaining all the good folks in the afterlife my amigo. You shall be very missed.

Opiophile StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles's Avatar

I have ran across some "dirty white-ish" looking shit in the past in Detroit. It was already pulverized and was in folds, as I copped that off of the street. IT drew up almost dishwater dirty looking, so I was actually afraid to do it.

In Chicago you will see the white-ish all the time. Sometimes it has dark specks in it. If you score it in blows/jabs, it's gonna be cut decently with Dorm/Sleepinol, which is where you get those red/blue particles when you are heating it.

For the most part, all I see is the brown, in varying shades. Anything else is usually suspect in my book and gets passed up.

I have never seen tar, except on a few occassions when I had a friends bring some back from out left.
    Last edited by StackBundles; 09-29-2009 at 11:51 AM.

Never Looked Back Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork is a name known to all Spork's Avatar

Hmmm, I have seen brown like Citrus' first post, but most I see is very close to white, slightly off white, and dissolves into a slightly yellow liquid.

Are you North or South of the famous 8? East or West of VanD?

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StackBundles View Post
    I have ran across some "dirty white-ish" looking shit in the past in Detroit. It was already pulverized and was in folds, as I copped that off of the street. IT drew up almost dishwater dirty looking, so I was actually afraid to do it.

In Chicago you will see the white-ish all the time. Sometimes it has dark specks in it. If you score it in blows/jabs, it's gonna be cut decentyl with Dorm/Sleepinol, which is where you get those red/blue particles when you are heating it.

For the most part, all I see is the brown, in varying shades. Anything else is usually suspect in my book and gets passed up.

I have never seen tar, except on a few occassions when I had a friends bring some back from out left.
    You're right about the Chicago dope. If you buy it off the street from the more well-known areas 9 times out of 10 it will be cut with Dormin (Diphenhydramine) and it's generally pretty crappy dope.

But, this is a big city and there are many places to cop dope. There's "raw", there's Fentanyl and there's some pretty good real H too. Over the years I've been able to try many different looking bags of dope, of various quality and prices.

There are also games being played all the time. Many times a new spot will open up and the first days' bags are very strong. Word sreads fast. That spot will get very busy and that's when the dealers will start adding more and more cut.

There are plenty of individual dealers, who don't have a "spot", and if you find a good one you can get good quality dope at a good price. Some sell raw, some sell good brown dope by the gram, some sell cut-up garbage, some sell Fentanyl with little to no dope in it at all. That Fentanyl is suprisingly popular.

There's way too much going on in this city to make a general comment about the heroin here. If you're in the game long enough you'll have all kinds of options.

HaHa... Whoever added those two weak ass tags, why not just make a post and put a name on that shit? Don't get salty with me because you are stuck with shitty ass tar and worthless dollar a milligram O.C.'s.

Cowardice at it's finest.

@PapaV True,true... I was merely pointing out where I usually ran across white dope, and yes, it was usually had off of spots off M**pole, R**sevelt, and C-Ro, L**amie, etc. when the Westside used to be poppin'.

Mixed bags have/are/were all the rage in Chi... I fell out off of the '06 shit from one bag.

But, yeah... You are right. Big City, Big Dope Game.

In all honestly though, I have noticed a HUGE decline in quality out of Cook County, seemingly due to greed, and the ratcheted up police presence.

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Yeah Stack, there are quite a few cowards around here. Fuck 'em right?

I know exactly what you mean. Especially around the west side, the areas you mentioned.

The best dope by far that I've ever had I bought from a very low-profile white guy. He sure as fuck didn't look like your average H dealer. I was lucky to even get added to his customer list. He lived on the Northside in a nice neighborhood and sold H by the 1/8 ounce. If I remember correctly it was $800 for the 8-ball. Very good brown dope.

I had a friend who would cut that shit with Dormin 50/50 and his dope was still better then what you could buy on the street.

I also found a spot one time that had real top-notch shit. I don't remember how I found the spot but it wasn't the kind of place where any stranger could roll up and ask for some blows. They did NOT give deals on quantity. If you had $140 you got 14 bags and that was it. Their shit was far better then what was being sold on the west side. There are also many spots like that on the southside. They don't cater to the droves of suburbanite kids who wouldn't know good dope from an OxyContin.

They were Black Souls but that's all I knew. They'd wear their hats to the left or the right, didn't seem to follow the usual rules of the dope game in Chicago. They'd also have block parties all the time, paid for with drug profits, and take good care of all the people who lived on the street. You had to behave yourself when you copped from them. They treated me with respect and I had to do the same or I don't wanna' know what would've happened to me.

I wish I knew what happened to them. They've been gone from that block for years now.

I used to have a pretty good handle on what was what with the MOB scene in the city. Souls have sorta' dissappeared last I knew. They got hit hard in 2005, no? Lot's of prison time? They used to be fairly visable around the general are we are taliking about and I am sure that I have copped from a few of thier ranks. MBS and IBS off the K streets. I know they were neutral, which maybe lent itself to thier vanishing act?

I miss The Chi actually. Shit is always off the chain. Too bad the violence and the schools are making national news again.

I didn't hear about them getting busted in 2005. The time I was buying from them was 2000/2001. I ended up in rehab in late 2001 and actually stayed clean for 3-1/2 years. When I went back to try to find them they were gone.

That explains that, thanks for letting me know.

Recently there's been some good brown dope coming out of Maywood. Other then that anything I've tried from various spots around the West side has been garbage.

I am gonna try to get over that way soon, I think. Maybe for Fright Night at Six Flags, or Coasters After Dark if that HAsn't already went down.

Are you North or South of the famous 8? East or West of VanD?
    I am in a town that is known for trees, but I go through a middle man that buys his from someone in Detroit.

Basically, I get screwed on prices, 230/g 120/hg, but the quality is always 10/10, white delicious, mmmmm I wish I had some right now ((((((((((((((((

Jr. Opiophile Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about

That's awesome I wish I lived in a huge city like Chicago or the dirty D(maybe). Swims never dealt w/stamps or some of the Ill dope he saw in Citrus's trend, only balloons in the southwest. Albuquerque always has some good shit going around, & the mexicans run that shit there, no open air. it's a pretty big city (500k+ ppl), but by no means is it close to 3 million people in Chicago or 900k in Detroit. But I had no complaints, & he has seen ppl fall out on it, had to do cpr to a few friends(scary shit). But he would always wonder what a huge scene like chicago would be like to have a habit...

Being in Wisconsin, I am sure that a majority of the dope that you get your hands on originates from the Chi. Chi dope finds it's way some 400 miles away, up north.

Can you score in your general area Non?? If you can't, that is crazy, because I am willing to bet that there is probably more dope north of you then you have in your town. I had a homeboy who lived in DePere and he said that that shit was dryer than nun pussy and giraffe tits. No heroin to be had.

Jr. Opiophile Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about

Being in Wisconsin, I am sure that a majority of the dope that you get your hands on originates from the Chi. Chi dope finds it's way some 400 miles away, up north.

Can you score in your general area Non?? If you can't, that is crazy, because I am willing to bet that there is probably more dope north of you then you have in your town. I had a homeboy who lived in DePere and he said that that shit was dryer than nun pussy and giraffe tits. No heroin to be had.

I figured some would trickle up from Chi, But Nope, not shit. I know up north there is a little up there but it's wayy expensive & shitty( I hear). I don't like OC's really, but its a dollar a mili, & fuck that. Lot of meathadone tho(kinda odd) & 1-2 clinics, so I don't fucken know what the deal is with GB & DePere is...

Havent really tryed to cop here tho. I would not even know how to go about here lol,( I don't want a habit at this point in my life to but I would like a nice chip). I really just think it's *not* around or popular, it really is like what ur friend said "it's dryer than a nun pussy" ha. I also read lately in the paper that they have had like only 24 fatal od's, in the last idk 5-10 yrs. years I think. Some girl died of a methadone & xanax overdose. Methadone&Benzos has showed up in more than half the opiate overdose. A 17 yr old highschool kid oded on H not to long ago to.

So Idk...

Opiophorum Member Liptonbuddy will become famous soon enough Liptonbuddy will become famous soon enough Liptonbuddy will become famous soon enough Liptonbuddy will become famous soon enough Liptonbuddy's Avatar

Ahhh, the good ol' D. Since I hail from southern-ish Warren, I'm practically right next to it. I've gotten the nice rocky tannish shit, which is usually pretty good, and I've also gotten some weird almost yellowish dope that sucked. It was dope, but it suuuuuuuuuucked! Cooked up like someone mentioned earlier "dirty dishwater". All kinds of weird shit floating around...It was sketchy as hell, but when you're sick, you'll put damn near anything into your vein.

I always hated driving down 94, though. A damn freeway that is only 55mph? Come on! 696 is at least 70mph. Especially since when I was sick, I'd usually drive around 85-95mph, weaving in and out of all the cars like a madman. Somehow in my year of copping, I never got a ticket, yet my ex girlfriend got 3 tickets in the span of 4 months driving on 94 to and from Grosse Pointe Park. I never felt bad, though. She lived in Grosse Pointe, so her family was loaded (and they were, too).

I was glad when I found a hookup that was right off 94, and in a semi-decent neighborhood, where it wouldn't look completely suspicious for white people to be around. Literally get off the freeway, make a left, pull in gas station, call, and delivered dope in 5-10 minutes. Right after I quit shooting dope, I guess the lady's house got raided. Sucks, too...The coolest 3 black ladies ever. Well, one lady wasn't cool when she had a few too many blasts off her glass dick, but that's why I only dealt with the two others. She wasn't consistent.
    "Take the best orgasm you've ever had, multiply it by 1000, and you're still nowhere near it." - Trainspotting

Opiophile xxanxx is fresh on the scene. xxanxx is fresh on the scene. xxanxx is fresh on the scene. xxanxx's Avatar

I can speak for dope in the D, I've been copping in or around Detroit for quite some time. I love the white rock we get, it's the best I've had. So far I've copped in Detroit, Lansing, Phoenix, Espanola, San Francisco, Eureeka, and Chicago. A few others here and there but nothing worth mentioning.
    The dope I've been getting as of late has been nice slightly tan, in the little lotto ticket packs. Ocassionaly when I buy in multiple grams I get it in little ziploc baggies. I will definitely agree though, most of the dope around Detroit is not cut that much, I'd bet you could go to 5 or 6 different spots and find the same dope.

As for Chicago, I played around there a few weeks ago and had a pretty good time. I was really suprised at the amount of powderr in the bags I was copping, which would definitely lead me to believe that it was cut with diph. Oh well, live and learn...

JESUS NAILED TO WOODEN T'S
    CANNOT COMPETE WITH MY DISEASE

+ Reply to Thread