Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 61 to 85 of 85

Thread: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

  1. #61
    Opiophorum Member RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Where it is Hot.
    Posts
    298

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    Well that's good to know. How long is their shelf-life, on average? I have some Amoxocilin (sp?) from late September that I have a full cycle of. Should I ditch it?
    93 "Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law" 93

  2. #62
    True Opiophile Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The Land Of Numbness
    Posts
    7,670

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    UPDATE!

    FIRST
    : Let me say that this is NOT something I"m planning on doing on a regular basis. I like rushes and good IV drugs and all that, but I think the main drawback for me is how long it takes to properly prep a shot of Sub, and then there are the health risks. I'm not saying this stuff won't happen to me, especially IF I were to shoot Subs all the time, which I do NOT foresee me doing, but I did do it correctly (prepping the shots) I mean.

    ..........

    Okay, now that I've said that. I shot a 2mg piece of Suboxone again tonight. My watch-person was gone, and I thought "fuck it, I want a rush, let's see if I can't get one."

    Last time it wasn't great, as I reported, and RifRaf said something interesting about how the clearer / non-orangish the shot, the less buzz, whereas the oranger, the better. Well, and take this with limited experience in mind, as this is only the second time I've shot my Subs or any Subs at all, but I tend to agree.

    Basically I get why people do this now. Before, when I first wrote this thread / made my first post, I didn't get much at all. It just seemed like a lot of work for nothing major. I DID feel something, but it was very minor. But, I think that's because I over-filtered. I used huge cottons and ice-cold water last time like you're supposed to, but the liquid was hardly orange at all...just a hint of an orange tint. And I remember filtering twice with the cotton.

    THIS TIME, however, I did the same thing, except only filtered once. Same technique: ice cold water, big clean cottons, new rig, etc., but I only filtered once. It was clear, but a lot more orange this time. This time I actually did get a mild rush and am feeling pretty good.

    I wouldn't say, IMO, that it's exactly quite like snorting, but it's close. I think the shooting method is more satisfying, but that may have to do with me craving a rush and wanting to shoot something lately. I don't know.

    Anyway, it worked a little better this time. Just wanted to say that. I still don't foresee myself doing this regularly though, and I do think it's wise to practice harm reduction. I'm not trying to condone it or put people down for doing it, just saying that it can be done (not should be), and that this time it worked better for me.

    I just get it now. I understand why people do it. But, if Subs really are more dangerous to shoot than other pills (which I still can't figure out why, although I did like the explanations given), I don't think it's something I would like to do on a regular basis.

    All in all, it just takes too long to prep properly, but at least this time I did get something mildly-decent out of doing it.

    ....................

    One thing I want to mention though is in regards to IV drug use. IV drug use ITSELF doesn't cause problems. I mean, as long as it's done correctly with a new needle each time and with proper sterile techniques and equipment. I mean, think of how many IV's they give in hospitals each day. If IV use itself caused people to get diseases or amputations or gangreen or whatever, then everyone who's ever had an IV / shot in the hospital would be walking around with lost limbs or not walking around b/c they'd be dead.

    No, it isn't great / safe / good to shoot pills, but that's really the only option some people have. What needs to happen is not only greater access to clean / new needles, which you ONLY USE ONCE, then throw away, and clean works (cottons, alcohol swabs, cookers, filters, etc.), BUT ALSO the acceptance that people are going to do what they're going to do. If I were in government, and had to create drug policy, I would rather have my constituents shooting pharm IV'able drugs that were made specifically to IV (i.e., amps, vials, etc.) than pills.

    I mean, look at Nick. He gets all of this in the UK. Clean works, rigs, etc., AND amps of morphine for maintenance. Why in the hell can't that be done here? It would save lives.

    All I'm trying to say is that IV'ing correct meds (i.e., that are made to IV), and using proper / clean shooting techniques isn't that dangerous / isn't the cause of all these problems.

    It's the fact that we, as a nation, as a people in that nation, do not legally have access to them. Again, people are going to do what they're going to do. Would you rather let them do it safely, or do it stupidly? And if it's some sick ploy to "thin out the herd" (i.e., getting rid of drug addicts because they're morally or socially or whatever reprehensible), then that's just wrong.

    .................

    And as far as maintenance options in America go: if they don't want us to have legal access to "bad" drugs like morphine or heroin or whatever, like they allow in the UK, then at least make the options we do have (methadone and Subs, e.g.) more accessible / convenient.

    Hell, I'd rather have amps of IV'able buprenorphine now than Subs themselves, and why can't I have that? Again, with proper shooting techniques it's not anymore dangerous than if a nurse were to give me the shot in the hospital.

    I just really think reform and education needs to be done, sooner than later, major not minor, and for the better not worse.
    Taceant colloquia; effugiat risus.
    Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.

  3. #63
    Left the building. chrisinabox is fresh on the scene. chrisinabox is fresh on the scene. chrisinabox is fresh on the scene.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    Yeah, I tried IVing Suboxone the first time I was coming off heroin and was craving that "rush" from IV use. All it did was make me "dizzy" and need to lie down. Definitely not enjoyable the time I tried. Now as far as insufflation, I've done that several times and it was more noticeable in effect than sublingual and it gave a greater "mood lift". I find that Suboxone is best suited used sublingually, at leat as the main ROA. Those orange pills are FULL of nasty inactives and the flavoring.

    Also, I very much agree on other drugs being made accessible for maintenance. They need to start doing the diamorphine maintenance programs here in the U.S. though I somehow doubt that'll happen anytime too soon. More than that, I believe all drugs should be legalized and taxed like cigarettes and alcohol but that is unrelated to the thread. Just saying that I agree Narkotikon.

  4. #64
    Occasionally Opiated MetalJake is an unknown quantity at this point MetalJake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    So with a 2mg chunk of the orange sub how much water with a 1cc rig. And I have very cold filtered drinking water in the fridge. And I know about the decent size cotton ball ( I mean larger than your h or roxy shot.) And do i need to mix the crap out of it? I see most people say filter once is best and I get all the liquid out right?

    Thanks all,
    Metal Jake

  5. #65
    OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    drunk in the woods
    Posts
    9,530

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalJake View Post
    So with a 2mg chunk of the orange sub how much water with a 1cc rig. And I have very cold filtered drinking water in the fridge. And I know about the decent size cotton ball ( I mean larger than your h or roxy shot.) And do i need to mix the crap out of it? I see most people say filter once is best and I get all the liquid out right?

    Thanks all,
    Metal Jake
    i would have started a new thread

  6. #66
    Junky sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    323

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    2mg chunk like hmmm up to 50 cc's TOP for first filter.. and thats kinda on the high side im thinking. (havent shot it in awhile.....)

    youll prob end up with like 40 cc's after the first filt if you start with that and yes it should be mixed very well and cotton slightly bigger than an oxy or h shot.... if suboxone it should be orangish tint but see through with NO particulate....

    make sure u clean the area well and use a spot u KNOW you can hit as a missed shot with this shit can allegedly cause BAD problems.

    be safe as its interesting now and then, but honestly it gets old and i end up taking the subs most of the time and snorting when i wanna 'feel' them....

    ull prob see what i mean after doing it enough....

    take care.

  7. #67
    Occasionally Opiated MetalJake is an unknown quantity at this point MetalJake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    83

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    hmmm to filter again or not filter again... that is the question lol

  8. #68
    Junky sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    323

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    honestly, depends on how clean the first filt went...


    if u get tinted orange with NO particulate, u will PROBABLY be ok, but if u see anything and want to be absolutely sure, refiltering is nice as its a lil pc of mind and u dont really lose to much bupe.....


    its such a potent substance that losing .25 or so of a mg wont make much diff in ur shot.... seriously

  9. #69
    Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    lol way to ressurrect a zombie thread...check out the newer threads on shooting..check out my sub shooting warning/guide too..make sure your not shooting the generic subutex....rotate sites....be as clean as possible...and never miss your shot....

    if you do all that....and never miss...and i mean never miss...you should be ok... lol ok kiddie's and kiddo's it's time for me to randomly insert another piece of IV bupe gold into zombie threads for people who really wanna do it right and take the time to really search out the proper way..will hopefully find and put together from the myriad of threads i've posted in...shit i just forgot what i was gonna say...son of a bitch...hmmm


    ohhhh yeaaa...order a case of bacterio static water for injection USP....it's water thats specially made to be pure as possible, it has anti-bacterial additive to make sure bacteria doesn't grow...and it's specially isotonic or something i forget that makes it work especially well with mixing with ground up pills....like that's specifically what the shit is made for...to basically make your own IV solutions with ground up pills....and it works...and it works really well...i must say it tastes pretty funky...you can taste the alcohol thats in it to make it anti bacterial...but the shit has saved my ass from massive abcesses in the past...

    don't go by my words...but what i've noticed is if you use the bacterio-static water for injection USP instead of whatever water you think is pure that your usin....you can have an insanely huge missed shot..and you won't get an abcess...like it should help the shot absorb in through the skin without a shitload of pain and discomfort...yea the area will swell up...but atleast it won't abcess :P....

    cuz lets be real...noone here ever is 100% perfect and never misses unless your me....roflmao

  10. #70
    Junky sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing has a spectacular aura about sexualhealing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    323

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    i honestly havent really missed too much with my subs....

    if im not sure im in, i will not take a shot, simple as that.

    seeing that i seldom do it, i always have a good spot.

    i will say there have been times where i think i may have slipped and reregistered but 95% of the time i was still in, just paranoid as im extra carful and know if i miss there aint going to be more than a fucking SPEC of fluid missing my vein....

    and the few times this has happened, i do my normal clean up with neosporan after wiping the blood off and use a warm compress RIGHT away.

    there have been a handful of times where theres been TINY bumps that go away within an hour or so after compressing like 2 times per hour for 10-15 each time...


    the like one time that i got something a lil bigger that freaked me out, i just compressed for a few days and everyday cleaned it, neosporan, etc etc....and it went away...

    so nothing has ever come back to be a major pain...... i perfer to just take them as scripted these days.


    and one last thing... how much is that antibactiroal water solution?? any brand name?

  11. #71
    OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the block
    Posts
    2,812

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone



    It cost about 4 dollar for a 30ml vial.

    As far as pill preparations go, it is used when making a big batch using wheel filters and luer locks.

    For instance, prepping 10 8mg subs at once. You would use sterile water and put the final solution in a sterile vial while adding a little bit of Bac water to the sterile vial. If you are only making enough solution for 1 days use then it is probably not necessary.

    Bac water is not meant to be used by itself when mixing up the pill. It is simply used as a preservative to prevent bacteria growth when you are prepping 2 weeks worth of doses in a vial.

    I think shooting bupe in the pill form is not necessary and dangerous. It is meant to be taken under the tongue and should be used that way. I always thought that I utilized it best using it sublingal than any other way.
    I know somebody is sure to get on here and argue ROA and biov.

    Shooting bupe is detrimental to recovery anyway. If you are still buying needles every week and crushing up pills in a spoon multiple times a day, than why bother with bupe.

    I have heard of 1 sub doc in my area that is also a PM doc using the actual .2mg Vials in a taper.
    I saw the box of vials firsthand because I did not believe my friend at first.

    Also, TheHighwayman, has had these prescribed to him in the past. This is what I would do if I wanted to shoot bupe

  12. #72
    Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    yo i know it says not to shoot it alone...but i was under hte impression that once you mixed it with something...aka anything as in the ground up pill...it takes care of that problem...i thought the alchohol content in the bacterio static water is exactly where it should be to use full off as a liquid for shooting by itself..

    now your making me doubt myself but with no known issues with it i mean..i dunno bro...

  13. #73
    OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the block
    Posts
    2,812

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    I'm sure you can use it alone, just like you can use bleach alone.

    It probably isn't good to use just bac water 4-5 times a day since it can be toxic in babies.

    Regarding how much to use, I have no idea and thats why I say just get the temegisc vials prescribed if you can.


    * I do not want anybody reading my post and going out buying a case of bac water and then mixing it solely with a crushed pill since I do not know the dangers of it *

  14. #74
    Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyfingers View Post
    I'm sure you can use it alone, just like you can use bleach alone.

    It probably isn't good to use just bac water 4-5 times a day since it can be toxic in babies.

    Regarding how much to use, I have no idea and thats why I say just get the temegisc vials prescribed if you can.


    * I do not want anybody reading my post and going out buying a case of bac water and then mixing it solely with a crushed pill since I do not know the dangers of it *


    the only thing i can say is i've done just this...instructed by the IV megathread over at bluelight...yea i know..ew..but i really don't think bac water alone when mixed with a crushed pill will hurt you in anyway...like also look at this:

    Although adverse reactions to intravenous, intramuscular or subcutaneous injection of 0.9% benzyl alcohol are not known to occur in man, experimental studies of small volume parenteral preparations containing 0.9% benzyl alcohol in several species of animals have indicated that an estimated intravenous dose up to 30 mL may be safely given to an adult without toxic effects. Administration of an estimated 9 mL to a 6 kg infant or neonate is potentially capable of producing blood pressure changes.

    Read more: http://www.drugs.com/sfx/bacteriosta...#ixzz0rVl9rPL8

    now i've never shot more than a couple ml of this shit mixed with suboxone...and have had absolutely no problems even when i have missed a shot...but oh well.. i dunno still i'm a bit on the fence now...

  15. #75
    Occasionally Opiated PeachJam is fresh on the scene. PeachJam is fresh on the scene.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    Bac water is for mixing shots. You dont mix with other water then add a bit of bac water like the poster above said. You use bac water as your diluent. Thats what it says on the bottle. For iv use. It also specifically says not for babies. Its fine for adults.

    I have used bac water before for a med I was taking every day. I'd mix the month up and draw up my subq dose each morning.
    uterwork PeachJam

  16. #76
    Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    thank you...thats what i thought...i was doing it right...i mean i've used this shit with dope, dillies, oxy's and all types of other drugs and always felt safer doing it because it's sterile and MEANT for injection...specifically has something that'll kill bacteria in it..it's just good shit...if you miss..the alcohol in my mind logically prevents an abscess from forming until the body can absorb the liquid in the cavity that forms...could be why whenever i missed with this shit it never ever even seemed to get infected..like i've had a close call before with an abscess..never really had one..but either way using the bac water i feel safer IV'ing any drug i get...straight up...all it takes is like one spore of some fucked up fungus to get into the fluid you shoot...and if your using shit from a water botttle..or tap...i don't care what you say about how clean it is...it's chemical makeup isn't correct for IV usage..the ph isn't right..the hardness isn't right...it might have impurities and particulates on top of anything you mix into it...i just get so scared of having some crazy blood infection that causes crazy ass shit to happen...all from a dirty shot..literally dirty as in something contaminated it..


    all this talk of IV use is making me itch for dillies...last time i had them i did a 24mg shot which hit me so fucking hard it was unreal...like it's weird...since this shit is specially made for iv...i feel safe that when i shoot it in it's not gonna hit my blood and instantly coagulate or something crazy...when i use the bacteriostatic water...

  17. #77
    Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Same Boat...
    Posts
    3,187

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    This thread is full of horrific pics of peoples arms rotting off because of shooting sub, and there are still numerous posters asking how much water, etc to shoot their subs. Needle addiction is something I'll never understand, but do at the same time. My cellmate was addicted to shooting up, not specifically drugs, anything he could. When he had no drugs he would shoot cold water. I'm so grateful I never crossed into that territory....


    "Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson


    "Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

    These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes



  18. #78
    Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    Quote Originally Posted by HandMeSomeOpiates View Post
    This thread is full of horrific pics of peoples arms rotting off because of shooting sub, and there are still numerous posters asking how much water, etc to shoot their subs. Needle addiction is something I'll never understand, but do at the same time. My cellmate was addicted to shooting up, not specifically drugs, anything he could. When he had no drugs he would shoot cold water. I'm so grateful I never crossed into that territory....


    rofl..yet...i've been down that road...where i got to the point where i wouldn't take a drug unless it was shot up...and then your feening and have nothing to shoot up water does help...mind over matter..the placebo effect really does work...

    i found that once i got on sub's i no longer ever got to the point where i'd be shooting up water..so that kinda solved that but even during the early years of me taking subs i went through a phase where i wanted to shoot my subs...like in my mind logically it makes sense...sensibility wise it definitely doesn't make sense...

    but anyway i think it might more have been the fact that i got switched from suboxone to subutex...everyone in norway and netherlands and shit..they will only shoot subutex..but it's a huge problem i guess..and i wanted to see waht the fuss was about...and in all honest..you can get kinda a rush if you wait unti your going into slight wd to shoot it...it hits you and it's like this calming soothing feelin spreading over your whole body...there was no actual "rush" rush like a conventional dope rush...but i sure as hell felt something happen..and it happened a hell of a lot faster that way than any other way...

    anyway i found out tho that you can't shoot generic subutex...no matter what...no level of micron filtering gets whatever is in there, out, so that it doesn't totally block up your vein's...like i'd shoot it in..everything would be fine..i'd feel it hit me and everything was dandy....the next day i wake up and the vein i used no matter where it was on my body would be completely "filled and hard" like a shitload of blood basically coagulated in the vein and clogged it the fuck up...to the point where i'd have hard spots on hte vein that would pop out from the surface of my skin...

    i remember going to sleep one night after a week into shooting the subutex..i woke up and my right arm was so completely numb that i couldn't move it or feel it at all for atleast a good 15-20 minutes...at first though i almost started crying cuz i'm thinking i totally fucked up...clogged up my veins so bad that my arm isn't getting blood flow and is gonna need to be amputated..jesus christ scared the shit outa me...

    especially cuz these "hard spots" seem to never really go away...i have had a few heal themselves now in the past 4-5 months since shooting the shit...and i can finally use the vein's in my crooks of my arms again after generic subutex usage...but you guys don't know the horror of going to sleep each night not knowing if one of these "hard spots" is gonna decide to break off and clog in my lungs somewhere and cause me to die or clog some arm or limb and cause it to get amputated..jesus christ you guys have no fucking clue how much that scares the living shit out of me..how that drags on your mind in everyday tasks...you goto pick up something a little too heavy....are you gonna strain yourself..and maybe break one of those hard spots loose and die or what?...

    i will say this tho...i've shot brand name subOXONE (the orange nasty aka evil tang) no problems repeatedly in the same vein...this vein thrombosis i'm talking about only seemed to happen when shiooting the generic subutex...

    lol yea you can put as much warnings on something as you want...tell people not to do it cuz bad shit will happen...i mean shit if that worked we wouldn't have hardly any problem's or issues in the world...lol...there will always be some assholes like me that will shoot up occasionally with my tex...if i have it..i refuse to shoot the generic anymore cuz of the "vein complications..." but oh well..shit happens...body heals..in a year you'll never know the difference... lol i hope this shit heals by the end of this year..shit...that would be nice...but at the rate it's going..it's gonna be at least 2 years till i get all of my veins back but i'm so happy at least i know that eventually i WILL get them back...that actually makes me so happy you have no idea...i hoped to god that this shit didn't cause permanent damage thats gonna fuck me over later on in life when i get older..thats when it'll break loose and kill me..oh well i live life fast as fuck and don't give a fuck...so i should be ok...i hopes...hehe..

  19. #79
    OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the block
    Posts
    2,812

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    Quote Originally Posted by kill View Post
    rofl..yet...i've been down that road...where i got to the point where i wouldn't take a drug unless it was shot up...and then your feening and have nothing to shoot up water does help...mind over matter..the placebo effect really does work...

    i found that once i got on sub's i no longer ever got to the point where i'd be shooting up water..so that kinda solved that but even during the early years of me taking subs i went through a phase where i wanted to shoot my subs...like in my mind logically it makes sense...sensibility wise it definitely doesn't make sense...

    but anyway i think it might more have been the fact that i got switched from suboxone to subutex...everyone in norway and netherlands and shit..they will only shoot subutex..but it's a huge problem i guess..and i wanted to see waht the fuss was about...and in all honest..you can get kinda a rush if you wait unti your going into slight wd to shoot it...it hits you and it's like this calming soothing feelin spreading over your whole body...there was no actual "rush" rush like a conventional dope rush...but i sure as hell felt something happen..and it happened a hell of a lot faster that way than any other way...

    anyway i found out tho that you can't shoot generic subutex...no matter what...no level of micron filtering gets whatever is in there, out, so that it doesn't totally block up your vein's...like i'd shoot it in..everything would be fine..i'd feel it hit me and everything was dandy....the next day i wake up and the vein i used no matter where it was on my body would be completely "filled and hard" like a shitload of blood basically coagulated in the vein and clogged it the fuck up...to the point where i'd have hard spots on hte vein that would pop out from the surface of my skin...

    i remember going to sleep one night after a week into shooting the subutex..i woke up and my right arm was so completely numb that i couldn't move it or feel it at all for atleast a good 15-20 minutes...at first though i almost started crying cuz i'm thinking i totally fucked up...clogged up my veins so bad that my arm isn't getting blood flow and is gonna need to be amputated..jesus christ scared the shit outa me...

    especially cuz these "hard spots" seem to never really go away...i have had a few heal themselves now in the past 4-5 months since shooting the shit...and i can finally use the vein's in my crooks of my arms again after generic subutex usage...but you guys don't know the horror of going to sleep each night not knowing if one of these "hard spots" is gonna decide to break off and clog in my lungs somewhere and cause me to die or clog some arm or limb and cause it to get amputated..jesus christ you guys have no fucking clue how much that scares the living shit out of me..how that drags on your mind in everyday tasks...you goto pick up something a little too heavy....are you gonna strain yourself..and maybe break one of those hard spots loose and die or what?...

    i will say this tho...i've shot brand name subOXONE (the orange nasty aka evil tang) no problems repeatedly in the same vein...this vein thrombosis i'm talking about only seemed to happen when shiooting the generic subutex...

    lol yea you can put as much warnings on something as you want...tell people not to do it cuz bad shit will happen...i mean shit if that worked we wouldn't have hardly any problem's or issues in the world...lol...there will always be some assholes like me that will shoot up occasionally with my tex...if i have it..i refuse to shoot the generic anymore cuz of the "vein complications..." but oh well..shit happens...body heals..in a year you'll never know the difference... lol i hope this shit heals by the end of this year..shit...that would be nice...but at the rate it's going..it's gonna be at least 2 years till i get all of my veins back but i'm so happy at least i know that eventually i WILL get them back...that actually makes me so happy you have no idea...i hoped to god that this shit didn't cause permanent damage thats gonna fuck me over later on in life when i get older..thats when it'll break loose and kill me..oh well i live life fast as fuck and don't give a fuck...so i should be ok...i hopes...hehe..

    Im curious on how many 8mg pills you have shot up of suboxone, subtex, generic subutex.

    I know its only an estimation, but it would be interesting to hear a number

    At what point do you tell yourself, "I am a fucking dumass, and wear the biggest asshat of them all"

    I mean c'mon man, this post is an example of someone who cares so little about life.

  20. #80
    Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyfingers View Post

    I mean c'mon man, this post is an example of someone who cares so little about life.

    lol thats why i stopped shooting basically everything and havn't in the past couple months? totally reverted to snorting?? lol don't make that statement when you can't have any idea about that in anyway...people do things for different reasons...you might shoot up for a totally different reason than me...

    and for me it was...when i noticed actual damage that could if i'm not lucky cause me to lose an arm/leg/whatever....i've shot thousands of shots of dope and all other types of shit and never ever had a single vein issue until i shot the generic subutex...you gotta understand also that it has a delayed effect...you shoot it..and the vein problems don't happen right away which is pointed out above...

    but yea..i cared so much about life i stopped doing all that stupid shit cuz i couldn't stand it anymore..no offence but thats a real stupid ass statement...i also posted a warning thread to all other members documenting my experience and noting the dangers with teh new generic subutex version...

    i know many many people who still shoot subs every day all day and never ever have a single problem from it...suboxone..brand...when your doing something thats satisfying your urges your needs by shooting a drug...you don't really stop doing it unless there's a major reason to stop right? cuz there's no reason to stop if there's no real reason to right? you could totally not care about your life at all or be someone who is so paranoid it's ridiculous and still do the shit that i did..and many people have done it and will continue to do the exact shit i did...so to me it's ridiculous to make that judgment without anyone of really knowing...


    and don't think i was taking offense at the asshat comment...that's totally true..when do you say...hey i'm a total asshat for doing all this shit to myself...lol..but i think suicide is an excuse..something i'd never do..or even contemplate doing...it's selfish to the extreme and trust me..i'll do everything in my power to be as safe and use harm reduction whenever possible...so i would honestly classify myself as someone who definitely gives a fuck about my life...to the extreme that i'll stop using a drug completely if it's damaging me...

    hell they still don't have any long term bupe studies...we're all guinea pigs right now..what if the shit after a few years just stops working all together...i doubt thats what would happen but ya never know..that could be why it works for some people and not others...cuz sooner or later your brain chemistry goes through some changes that make it so it doesn't work as well for you anymore..*shrug*

  21. #81
    OpioNoMo euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all euphoricontin17 is a name known to all
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    A Place Of Happiness
    Posts
    793

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    Rep for you on that last post kill, that was some good shit. Just because you bang your bupe doesn't make you a careless life hating derelict. Also, the fact that you stopped when complications began arising says something good about your life-wanting outlook as well haha. Idk why Mr. Fingers wrote that, maybe he was just having a rough day. Take care, bro. Props on making the right decision before it became to late. I mean, were all addicts here, thats why I can't point my finger at anyone even if i wanted to. We all make mistakes, it doesn't make us bad people, or asshats, or idiots.

    What it comes down to is that we are all just really sick people. People who lead a life that is not what we want it to be, a life where we can not feel how we want to feel. This does not mean we aren't at some fault, but last time I checked wanting to feel good- or sometimes even just o.k.- by whatever means neccessary doesn't make you a bad person in my book.

  22. #82
    Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    Quote Originally Posted by euphoricontin17 View Post
    What it comes down to is that we are all just really sick people. People who lead a life that is not what we want it to be, a life where we can not feel how we want to feel. This does not mean we aren't at some fault, but last time I checked wanting to feel good- or sometimes even just o.k.- by whatever means neccessary doesn't make you a bad person in my book.

    some of the truest words ever written...straight up...we really are sick in the head for all the shit we do to ourselves...

  23. #83
    OpioNoMo jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker jimmyfingers is one bad motherfucker
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    the block
    Posts
    2,812

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    Im sure 75% of people on bupe who have shoot "drugs" before will probably "test" shooting bupe at some point.

    I remember an old post that Nick wrote stating it is psychologically damaging to shoot non IV "maintenance drugs. He also said something about abusing drugs that are supposed to help you, "where do you go from here?"

    I could not have said it better myself.

    Lets take that subs are bad for your physical health out of the equation. You are left with all the actions that got you on subs in the first place.

    Part of being on "maintenance" is to remain stable and avoid the peaks and valleys that we felt in day to day addiction. Also, the long half life is meant to be dosed once or maybe twice a day and get us out of the pattern of using and then acting like a madman until we have our next fix four hours later.

    Most people get on sub and they don't think it is "enough" It is like they still have 50% of a void to fill and try all this crazy shit to get high off subs.

    I think the problem in these cases is people aren't ready to get clean. I also think it can be psychologically damaging to be taking such a powerful drug and not feel any effects. Sure, I wish their was more options for maintenance than just bupe and meth, but the reality is that is all we have. Nowhere to turn after exhausting these 2 except for the streets.

  24. #84
    Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...
    Posts
    363

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyfingers View Post
    Im sure 75% of people on bupe who have shoot "drugs" before will probably "test" shooting bupe at some point.

    I remember an old post that Nick wrote stating it is psychologically damaging to shoot non IV "maintenance drugs. He also said something about abusing drugs that are supposed to help you, "where do you go from here?"

    I could not have said it better myself.

    Lets take that subs are bad for your physical health out of the equation. You are left with all the actions that got you on subs in the first place.

    Part of being on "maintenance" is to remain stable and avoid the peaks and valleys that we felt in day to day addiction. Also, the long half life is meant to be dosed once or maybe twice a day and get us out of the pattern of using and then acting like a madman until we have our next fix four hours later.

    Most people get on sub and they don't think it is "enough" It is like they still have 50% of a void to fill and try all this crazy shit to get high off subs.

    I think the problem in these cases is people aren't ready to get clean. I also think it can be psychologically damaging to be taking such a powerful drug and not feel any effects. Sure, I wish their was more options for maintenance than just bupe and meth, but the reality is that is all we have. Nowhere to turn after exhausting these 2 except for the streets.

    i agree with this...i have no clue hwat i was thinking when i was shooting up my subs...i knew it didn't provide any rush or get me high any quicker (barely)..the thing i did it for was to save on how much i was taking because you shoot insanely less bupe vs any other ROA...anyway yea i noticed that shit too...that i was getting back into the same behavior that i was trying to avoid...that shit really bothered me so basically i stopped...then i started noticing the vein shit and it was like game over..i'm done..

  25. #85
    Junky pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja is a jewel in the rough pdxninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    row row fight tha powah
    Posts
    410

    Default Re: Well, I IV'd Suboxone

    I've been debating shooting subs because there's really nothin else around. And then I realize... Fuck it, I've already had one too many close calls it's time to put the needle away. Also i'd feel really dumb losing my arm for such little reward.
    <3 I love Hannah Opana. <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts