(UPDATING WEBSITE, BE BACK ONLINE SOON - Debora)

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amphetamine-dextroamphetamine

New Opiophile ZnR is an unknown quantity at this point ZnR's Avatar

Default Amphetamine-dextroamphetamine

I have some 30 mg Amphetamine-dextroamphetamine.Can i break it down and inject it? If so,how?

Jr. Opiophile bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec's Avatar

Default Re: Amphetamine-dextroamphetamine

are they tablets or capsules?
    generic i suppose? for adderrall?
    wait,dextro--??
    is that one of the 4 that is in adderral?
    someone will chime in with an answer for you soon.
    i know the 30mg addy's and gen.addy's are easy enough booted.

its an orange pressed pill-its got b974 on one side and -30- on the other. will it just break apart in plain old water? Should i heat it? I know once a buddy with a scrip for desoxyn like double boiled some pills in a vail to seperate the4 talk or whatever-i wasn't impressed.

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Pretty much anything can be injected, but bad idea buddy... Bad idea...

Re: Amphetamine-dextroamphetamine

What does that mean exactly? Shooting pills is a bad idea or shooting THIS pill is a bad idea?

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

I meant amphetamines in general.

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZnR View Post
    I know once a buddy with a scrip for desoxyn like double boiled some pills in a vail to seperate the4 talk or whatever-i wasn't impressed.
    I'm not sure what you mean. What's the purpose of double boiling? Why in a vial? What is "the4 talk"? Why weren't you impressed?

Just swallow it. It will last longer and be smoother. If you must shoot it, let it dissolve in cold sterile or boiled water, wait until it seperates and draw through a thick cotton filter. I recommend at least a 2.5 ml barrel and some sharps, of course.

Do so at your own risk - there's orange colouring and various fillers in there. I've never seen the pill you mention so maybe just swallow it?
    "Less is More"

I really don't know why all the double boiling and the vail was all about-it looked to me like just wetting it and using a healthy chunk of cotton would have done the trick.He said he wanted to heat it but not burn it and he wanted to use a vail because of the metal in the spoon reacting somehow with the drug.oh and what i was trying to say was talc-you know,like as in powder? i may still be spelling it wrong. I wasn't impressed with it because I didn't get the rush I was looking for. I was under the impession that desoxyn was THE SHIT when it comes to speed so I suppose I was expecting alot.
    Thank you for responding-I'll try the sterile water thing-I've swallowed a couple of them and they seem to be doing their -job-mixed with my methadone in a frosted orange from the varsity-its like a speedball smoothie!

Opiophile StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles's Avatar

Yeah, you can shoot those. It's one of the orange, sublingual, flavored adderals, correct?

Cold water and a big, premoistened cotton ball will do the trick.

I don't like speed that much, but I injected these way before I ever took them orally, and I have to say that orally is superior to I.V. Don't expect that much of a rush either. It's just not there.

Haven't done that shit in a while, thank God. The time release capsules look utterly disgusting in the syringe, even after several filterings.

+ Reply to Thread