Oxymorphone compared to heroin?

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oxymorphone compared to heroin?

Occasionally Opiated deathmau5 is fresh on the scene. deathmau5 is fresh on the scene. deathmau5's Avatar

Default Re: Oxymorphone compared to heroin?

Quote Originally Posted by TigerFan View Post
    Actually, when I tried sniffing Opana I could not believe that it was actually comparable to heroin. Dumb asses say that oxycontin is "synthetic heroin" or "hick heroin", but actually the only pharm that is TRULY comparable to good H (my opinion) is oxymorphone. Actually refer to Opana as "The Champagne of Opiates" because it's so smooth and delicious. Heroin is like vodka I guess, it does the trick.

I'd still choose H over opana though, just because you have to crush/scrape pill coating to do (sniff) opana.

BTW, NYhippie: Damn, I can't believe getting a script for oxymorphone and only being in ur 20s. Most docs it seems are afraid to prescribe hydrocodone, especially to the 20-something-year-old age group, ah well who knows. But oxymorphone has been around since like 1915 and first hit the US market in 1959, it's not really new. Would have been so nice to live back when there were ONLY narcotic pain meds to prescribe. Ohhh, you have a headache? Here's some opium pills, now be sure to wash them down with the morphine syrup!
    I'm 21 and prescribed 2 Opana ER 40mg a day. Quack doctors are a godsend to the junkie world.
    "I have made a very big decision
    That I'm goin' to try to nullify my life
    'Cause when the blood begins to flow
    When it shoots up the dropper's neck
    When I'm closing in on death"

"Heroin" - Lou Reed (Velvet Underground)

Never Looked Back Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack is a name known to all Synack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deathmau5 View Post
    I'm 21 and prescribed 2 Opana ER 40mg a day. Quack doctors are a godsend to the junkie world.
    I'm over 20 and under 25 and get 130mg oxym per day... so it's possible to get when you're young if you have a serious injury... I don't mean to insult those with herniated discs, but to me - that pain just doesn't compare to this other pain... I've got 2 herniated discs, one pushing into a nerve, one pushing against my spinal cord.. sometimes it can really hurt... but it's manageable with mild narcotics and NSAIDS... it just doesn't compare to this bone/joint/nerve pain..
    Wanna play Halo 3, COD: MW2(B BP's too) or Read Dead Redemption via Xbox 360 Live - VM me your account info...

"if youre seeing a sub doctor, are explanations really necessary? " - fauxflavored
    "We just clean up the mess these people make when they shit the bed..." - Brony reguarding banning solicitors
    "I was not at all leery about trying coke. However, I knew something was up when I couldn't smell Thanksgiving dinner one year. " - Dhedmo
    "We still do that? Yeah, the sad thing is [that] we don't even use real people anymore, just socks with buttons sewn on" - In Plain Sight: Season Finale (S02E15)
    "Let's see. Hose clamp = legal. Scripted Oxy = legal. Oxy on hose clamp = jail." - sofitel
    "DO NOT CHEW OR CRUSH & TRY TO INJECT EMBEDA UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT INSTANT ONSET UNTREATABLE WITHDRAWALS.
    You have been forwarned......"-PoppyLvr
    "And when I see the red bloom -- fuck, I'm practically foaming at the mouth. Pavlov would be proud."-dugwylor
    "I don't care how hot the woman is, an asshole has one purpose- and it's not a pretty purpose, LOL! urghh..." - goodgirlgonebad
    "my man fuzzy slippers told me da word on da street is that plugging oxy in your urethra will get you super duper fucked up man. i'm gonna try it as soon as i get the chance...can't wait to penis plug!!! -FiendMan

Occasionally Opiated deathmau5 is fresh on the scene. deathmau5 is fresh on the scene. deathmau5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Synack View Post
    I'm over 20 and under 25 and get 130mg oxym per day... so it's possible to get when you're young if you have a serious injury... I don't mean to insult those with herniated discs, but to me - that pain just doesn't compare to this other pain... I've got 2 herniated discs, one pushing into a nerve, one pushing against my spinal cord.. sometimes it can really hurt... but it's manageable with mild narcotics and NSAIDS... it just doesn't compare to this bone/joint/nerve pain..

I have absolutely no pain. I went to a quack doctor and bullshitted about back pain. He made me get an MRI on my lower back, 6 X-Rays, upper and lower nerve conduction tests and he found one bulging disc and another slightly bulging and wrote me:

#40 Lyrica 200mg - Twice daily
    #40 Opana ER 40mg - Twice daily
    #80 Roxicodone 15mg - Every 6 hours

Complete quack in every single way!
    "I have made a very big decision
    That I'm goin' to try to nullify my life
    'Cause when the blood begins to flow
    When it shoots up the dropper's neck
    When I'm closing in on death"

"Heroin" - Lou Reed (Velvet Underground)

Junky kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough kill is a jewel in the rough
    My body lets me have an infinite honeymoon with bupe...thats where i'm at...

Quote Originally Posted by NY Hippie View Post
    Well previously it's only been available in a suppository I believe. Opana is the first oral version of oxymorphone that I'm aware of, and it's only about a year old if I remember correctly.

nah they had it back in the day...like 60's 70's...came as little blue pills called "Numorphan"....these are the "Legendary Blues" that every one/movie/book/thing talks about all the damn time as being the best god damn opiate known to man...

when i was in rehab there was a guy there that was an old ass hardcore junky..really hardcore junky...he used to tell me stories about how he'd buy a single "blue" for like 4$ back in the day...split it in four chunks..and pass a chunk to each person in his group....all four of them after shooting this little 1/4 pill chunk would be fucking totally wasted for fucking hours...he told me time and time again that nothing compares....

i have the same prob that other people said....noone in my area gets them scripted that gives them out to peepz...i finally found one person and i'm really really hoping to god this shit comes through...it came through once before but i was a dumb cocksucker and fucked up the extraction...so i'm really really really really hoping everything comes through...i mean seriously if it does..i'll be a high ass mother fucker in the next like 3 hours hopefully hahaha

and in all honesty i can't really answer the OP question until i can extract this shit right and really try it out right(aka super shots that make me nod)...then i don't know...but i will say this...being on bupe...the only opiate that i know that will definitely break through a bupe wall is H...time and time again i've tried to use pharms to break through and get high...the only thing that really does it is H...but...we'll see about that right? heheheh

also deathmua5, i was setup for an appointment with a quack doc once...dood woulda gave me whatever the fuck i wanted all i had to do was let him give me a physical..and have him send me for an mri..and thats it..roflmao...i canceled the appointment though because i fucking knew..and i mean i fucking knew that this dood was gonna ditch his practice and bounce soon..and i'm glad i did cuz i'd be so fucking strung out it would be un fucking real...i'm talking the patients that i knew that went to him got:

#90 oxy 80's brand
    #90 oxy 40's brand
    #90 oxy 20's brand
    #120 oxy 30mg IR
    #120 perc 10's
    #90 xanax bar's
    #90 valium 10mg brand name(the only benzo i'll use)
    #90 dextroamphetamine 15mg...i really didn't like these too much but hey...wouldn't complain either

**edit: if you don't believe me just say and i'll paste you links to his police report that show what he was prescribing to get in trouble...basically the above list is on it..so try me i dare you...i got no reason to "hype shit up" or "lie" over the fucking internet...lol

all of this once a month..yes..all of it to the same fucking patient...once a month...

and like random other shit for blood pressure and all types of fucking shit...it was fucking unreal yo..the doc in question got busted like 2-3 years before this for prescribing the same fucking amounts of drugs to people. it was fucking so crazy yo...listen to this...say you were running out of a script..or the doc forgot to write you one of your scripts which he really fucking did..like you had to check your fucking shit to make sure it was all right before you left or what he would do is he'd write a new script out..and put it in a plastic bag and peg it to the wooden railing on the outside of his office....no, i'm not fucking shitting you...

i mean shit...i knew for a fact that if he'd start scripting me all that shit i'd be so fucking strung out i'd probably kill myself from the emotional rollercoaster...so thats why..also the guy was just fucking crazy..like he'd fucking snort coke blatantly in front of his patients...like check this out...the one time i'm in there sitting with my boy who went to him...and the doc's saying something...mid sentence he's like ok hold up i'll brb in a second...
    he comes back in the room sniffling with the fucking coke still around his fucking nose to the point we told him to brush it off so noone else seen...AGAIN....NO...I'M NOT SHITTING YOU...so yea..i'm kinda glad i canceled that appointment..it wouldn't have been good...no matter what way i look at it...
    Last edited by kill; 04-22-2010 at 02:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2