RETAIL price of 10mg oxy/APAP?

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RETAIL price of 10mg oxy/APAP?

Opiophile mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string's Avatar

RETAIL price of 10mg oxy/APAP?

does anyone know how much a 120ct script of watson brand 10mg oxycodone/APAP go for w/NO insurance in the new england area?

not street price, actual price?

thanks
    I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.
    -Mitch Hedberg

Opiophorum Member TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207's Avatar

Default Re: RETAIL price of 10mg oxy/APAP?

not 100% sure, but it wont be too much. a buddy of my got a script of #80 10mg oxy/apap without insurance and he only paid like 35 bucks.

even though im in philly and ur in the new england, prices shouldnt vary that much.
    "I met this six year old child with this blind, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes, the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil.." - Dr. Loomis (Halloween)

Opiophile mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string's Avatar

thanks jug

what im finding online at the MOST is around $2 a pill. i know a guy who goes to costco and gets them and sells them for $10/ea!!

he claims he has has to charge that much bc he has no insuranceblah blah...

thats a ridiculous margin. i guess the market determines the price though.
    I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.
    -Mitch Hedberg

Opiophorum Member TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207 is a jewel in the rough TheJuggla1207's Avatar

oh yea man, its insane how cheap people get a script of percs or whatever filled compared to how much they sell em for, i mean there are people that pay like a buck for a script of #180 30mg roxis, and will sell em for 25 bucks a pop, and never cut a break.
    "I met this six year old child with this blind, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes, the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply evil.." - Dr. Loomis (Halloween)

Opiophile Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry is just really nice Larry's Avatar

Just to give you an idea, With No insurance I can tell you 120 5mg/325 percocets will run around $60 bucks

Opiophile longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong's Avatar

Wow are those really more than Norcs? I know a Norc script like that with no insurance is about 20 bucks. But thats CA.
    There's a ghost band girl playin our song

Junky PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN's Avatar

Re: RETAIL price of 10mg oxy/APAP?

$20 bucks for #120 for the 825's one month supply this is MA im sure it differs in states and insurances
    Disclaimer:Anything that is typed or said by user"PiLL CLiNToN" is straight one hundred percent pure works of fiction. Therefore, everything ever written by PiLL CLiNToN is aimed to please housewifes dressed in EMT costumes. You might as well believe pigs are flying and hugs are deadly as drugs.

Never Looked Back insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike will become famous soon enough insaneike's Avatar

Just call around diff pharmacies man... No other way to get a 100% sure answer for your area...

Here where I live and the pharm I use, I think I used to pay $34 or so for 120 perc 10mg. The Endocets were a lil more pricey if I member correctly. I haven't been on percs in years though but the prices were around $34 I know. For Watson brand. Maybe less though, because my girly got a script for 14 or so percs from the ER the other night for a burned finger and it was like $5.70 or so to get filled without insurance.

The fent is what kills me, fucking $190 for ten 50mcg/hr patches!!!! The insurance won't cover a dime on it either! Bastards! No PA is available either! but stuff like percs are pretty cheap, well very cheap actually, comapred to other meds. Assuming you're getting some generic like watson or malli.

later

Later

OpioNoMo RoxiGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by mikey5string View Post
    does anyone know how much a 120ct script of watson brand 10mg oxycodone/APAP go for w/NO insurance in the new england area?

not street price, actual price?

thanks

I used to get 90 Perc 10/325s a few years back and it ran about a buck or so a pill. Mind you it was a big chain store so it was a bit much but about a buck should be close. f you go to www.pscard.com it is legit and works at all chain stores as well as grocery stores. I know on my roxis it takes them from almost $2 to $.89 a piece.

Also, if it's all 100% legit, you could use mail in pharmacy if you can wait a few days. Sometimes it saves a lot of $.

+ Reply to Thread