Pill ID: small, orange, round imprinted with '10'

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pill ID: small, orange, round imprinted with '10'

Opiophorum Member D-Stabilized will become famous soon enough D-Stabilized will become famous soon enough D-Stabilized will become famous soon enough D-Stabilized's Avatar

Default Pill ID: small, orange, round imprinted with '10'

I didn't post this in the Pill ID forum because it appears that it is only for opiate related identifications. Hope it's OK in this forum.

Having a real tough time nailing this one down despite hours of searching and even a few pharmacy phone calls:

They're real small (smaller than your average dilaudid tablet), medium orange or dark peach, round, biconvex, with '10' imprinted on one side and no markings on the other side and no scoring.

Before I even saw them I was led to believe they were lorazepam but it seems like every single manufacturer of lorazepam makes them white. And why would it have a '10' on it? Or is it an '01' Can't tell.

The only reference to this on the internet that I am fairly certain is the same exact pill was a forum post somewhere and that guy never got an answer but he did mention that the pills might be from Canada. Don't know for sure about that either.

If anyone can help me here I'd sure appreciate it.
    D-Stabilized
    --
    "Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."

Junky lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Pill ID: small, orange, round imprinted with '10'

i'm in canada.

sort of sounds like the ativan they kept feeding me in the hospital......but with the nurse bearing down i never got a chance to take a good look at them.
    TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION SET - YOU'RE BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THE ILLUSION

Opiophorum Member feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia will become famous soon enough feelings of u4ia's Avatar

Sounds like Diazepam, maybe?

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

Probably a foreign pill. I can't find it anywhere.

Valium has a pretty distinct taste. Maybe break off a fourth just to taste.

FWIW I did look in foreign imprints of a couple sites and neither of them had this pill in it.
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

Opiophile taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj's Avatar

how bout try calling the poison control center? There's an 800# for it, don't really remember it though, something like 800-555-1111 maybe.

you can just say you found it in your kids room and need to know what it is..

good luck.
    Amazing isn't it? The stupidity that gets you through the day"
    -JL
    I'm Johnny Depp Beotch... -stringbeanjeans

Jr. Opiophile Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about

Ugh i dunno about the whole poison control thing anymore. I use to call them every once in a while, & everything worked great w/ using "found this in my kids room" thing. Untill one time they started questioning the shit out of me like "how old is ur son and what year was he born", & they told me call from a landline and not a cell. I was like wtf are serious forget it.

Opiophile taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nonphixion View Post
    Ugh i dunno about the whole poison control thing anymore. I use to call them every once in a while, & everything worked great w/ using "found this in my kids room" thing. Untill one time they started questioning the shit out of me like "how old is ur son and what year was he born", & they told me call from a landline and not a cell. I was like wtf are serious forget it.
    wow, that's wicked lame. t

hat's good to know though, I've never called myself, but I guess I won't be in the future either, or at least not for something like a completely unknown pill id.
    Amazing isn't it? The stupidity that gets you through the day"
    -JL
    I'm Johnny Depp Beotch... -stringbeanjeans

True Opiophile duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) duck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nonphixion View Post
    I was like wtf are serious forget it.
    I find myself saying that more and more all of the time :/

Never Looked Back Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax is just really nice Somanax's Avatar

as Dharma Bum said

taste it

could be children's aspirin

Jr. Opiophile Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about Nonphixion has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by taj View Post
    wow, that's wicked lame. t
    hat's good to know though, I've never called myself, but I guess I won't be in the future either, or at least not for something like a completely unknown pill id.
    Yea it was really lame and weird. It kinda worried me at first. lets just it was the last time i ever thought calling them again about a pill id. That bitch from poison control really freaked me out about calling them and they prob. get that "i found this in my kids room, what is it?" all the time. u know? maybe she was having a bad day or something, shit I dont know ha.

+ Reply to Thread