Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The only thing worse than shooting coke.....

Jr. Opiophile Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light

The only thing worse than shooting coke.....

Is shooting shitty coke. Just burned thru a teen of garbage coke, cut with baking soda, which is a totally amateur cut because it's so distinctive, I sweat this shit was probably 20% coke. Test shot revealed the shit was weak so I did progressively larger shots, but still never got the kinda blast that makes IVing worthwhile. Kinda got the coke taste, and kinda got the buzz, but I never got a blast that made me say "holy" shit and set the shit aside for awhile. Of course it's gone and now I'm fiending for the blast I never got, and my arms are freakin pin cushions from problems hitting myself. Oh well if it was good shit I'd be fiending alot harder, but it would have lasted me till at least mid morning..........gotta do this every once in awhile to remember how shitty it is, well actually I don't, but I'm an idiot.

LIFETIME MEMBER Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet is one bad motherfucker Duckfeet's Avatar

Default Re: The only thing worse than shooting coke.....

Yeah: I hear you...I've had alnight coke binges on good coke, and on bad coke, and the morning always sucks, no matter which one I wiled the night away on...best brekfast is a dilaudid and a 1/2 pint of gin...

Best thing about coke, tho, is that it doesn't usually *last* that long...just a few hrs of misery...unlike opiate withdrawals, which just seem to go on an don...
    Why was the human race created? Or at least why wasn't something creditable created in place of it? God had His opportunity; He could have made a reputation. But no, He must commit this grotesque folly--a lark which must have cost him a regret or two when He came to think it over & observe effects.
    --Mark Twain

Junky lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light

i'm not sure i can think of a bigger let down than shit blow........with me, i was such an idiot i'd buy more, convinced i'd get it this time, only getting more upset.

i also tried to rationalize how a massive shot would make up for it.......tried running it thru a filter, then shoot that back into the spoon, add more *coke*, draw it up again, repeat again.......and most the time would be left wondering if the crap was even 3 or 6 percent.

besides the fact shit makes for horrible tracks, coke was always such a formula specific drug it made me hate it all the more. do it till i fall over, sober up and spend 2 or 3 days fighting this horrible mental compulsion to get more - then, that was it. shit didn't bother me, life would move forward.....until i insisted on doing just *a little* for kicks and 2 days to 2 weeks later, same shit all over again.
    TURN OFF YOUR TELEVISION SET - YOU'RE BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THE ILLUSION

Token ★ Phenethylaminophile Chipper has disabled reputation Chipper's Avatar

Coke has no appeal for me or any current or ex-IV user I know. Here, the going price is $ 300 per gram.

I once fell into the shooting coke trap. All I got from it was peaks of unrealsistic enthusiam, a big pile of used syringes, sore arms, an empty wallet and depression all in the space of a few hours.

Sorry to be a buzzkill to those that do it but that's my experience.
    "Shoot drugs not people"

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome)

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Coke has no appeal for me or any current or ex-IV user I know. Here, the going price is $ 300 per gram.

I once fell into the shooting coke trap. All I got from it was peaks of unrealsistic enthusiam, a big pile of used syringes, sore arms, an empty wallet and depression all in the space of a few hours.

3bills for a gram! that hurts my head to think about
    in sofla back in the day, we'd get $20 bags of fire that weighed out to almost a gram (with the bag)
    split two ways, about 4 or 5 good shots apiece
    i loved shooting coke, never came down real hard cause i always had a hit of dope waiting
    when my arms got to bad or my hands got too shaky, i'd just start smoking the shit
    until i got that one good hit that clears your mind and seems to sober you up enough to try for a vein
    it really doesn't end until you run out of cash though
    except, for me, if i did coke nonstop for longer than about 3 days
    somewhere in the 4th day i'd throw in the towel "fuck this stupid shit"
    give away the rest, do a huge shot of dope, drink, puke, and just sleep for a day
    then i couldn't even go near the shit for a week afterwards
    but i always started again... cept this time

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEY View Post
    3bills for a gram! that hurts my head to think about
    in sofla back in the day, we'd get $20 bags of fire that weighed out to almost a gram (with the bag)
    split two ways, about 4 or 5 good shots apiece
    i loved shooting coke, never came down real hard cause i always had a hit of dope waiting
    when my arms got to bad or my hands got too shaky, i'd just start smoking the shit
    until i got that one good hit that clears your mind and seems to sober you up enough to try for a vein
    it really doesn't end until you run out of cash though
    except, for me, if i did coke nonstop for longer than about 3 days
    somewhere in the 4th day i'd throw in the towel "fuck this stupid shit"
    give away the rest, do a huge shot of dope, drink, puke, and just sleep for a day
    then i couldn't even go near the shit for a week afterwards
    but i always started again... cept this time
    $20? I think at that price I would have persisted with it a bit longer, too.

I'm glad you stopped for good. Flogging a habit to death is one way to give it up for good ... except for opiates and tobacco - they're never far from my thoughts.
    "Shoot drugs not people"

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) SHELLEY is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome)

$20? I think at that price I would have persisted with it a bit longer, too.

I'm glad you stopped for good. Flogging a habit to death is one way to give it up for good ... except for opiates and tobacco - they're never far from my thoughts.
    tobacco and marijuana here
    i don't believe we will ever be apart
    as for opiates, i hate pills and heroin wasn't even my favorite drug, i just got hooked
    i was into uppers

Uppers? So was I, in a big way. Allways thinking about and trying to acquire speed. Did it for years until meth-mouth hit me and it really made me worry.

Then I got tired of that run down feeling, losing weight, losing sleep etc.

Uppers when you're young and downers when you're old - that's the pattern I have seen myself and others conform to. It should be the other way around but when you get older, you seek out a more chilled lifestyle and get to really appreciate your sleep. Well, that's just my perspective on it, of course.
    "Shoot drugs not people"

Jr. Opiophile Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light Morphus is a glorious beacon of light

Uppers? So was I, in a big way. Allways thinking about and trying to acquire speed. Did it for years until meth-mouth hit me and it really made me worry.

Then I got tired of that run down feeling, losing weight, losing sleep etc.

Uppers when you're young and downers when you're old - that's the pattern I have seen myself and others conform to. It should be the other way around but when you get older, you seek out a more chilled lifestyle and get to really appreciate your sleep. Well, that's just my perspective on it, of course.
    I have read that homemade crank was big in Australia, like it was from about 1990-2000 with the peak in home-manufacture in around 96-97 in the US. Now all the shit in the US seems to come from Mexico and looks exactly the same, like shards of glass, or ice. Not like the good old days when it was yellow, tan, pink, white, etc. What was the Aussie scene like?

Opiophile longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong's Avatar

This post got me thinking.

When I was banging coke, we used to always back load into the dart. Never did we cook, filter, or anything. (I know thats bad, but thats how we did it).

Now Im curious, I know a lot of people did it this way. We'd measure the shot but the numbers on the dart. (The IU's). So anybody else here that backloaded, Im curious, what would you fill the dart up to in IU's? Im not asking for "dicksizing", Im just curious how much I was really doing. We didnt know what we were doing, it was all just trial and error.

Usually we'd backload a dart from 15-20 Iu's full of coke. Put in about the same water, maybe a tad more.

Was this a lot? Or is that pretty average? Depending on supply, there'd be times when Id do quite a bit more than this, but I usually tried to keep my bag as long as possible.
    There's a ghost band girl playin our song

Junky lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light

i never back loaded the shit. ever.

where i live, you might get some good shit, but over all, it's shit. to backload, you'd end up with a horrible sorta milky looking mess, not my bag. vancouver was a different story....and even tho using a filter appear'd to be totally useless, and most street chums couldn't be bother'd (if they weren't at home) i still did.

never cook'd it, just mix it up, or add it to already hot water (added to shit already cooked), filter and shoot.

Opiophile longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong is a glorious beacon of light longduckdong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    i never back loaded the shit. ever.

where i live, you might get some good shit, but over all, it's shit. to backload, you'd end up with a horrible sorta milky looking mess, not my bag. vancouver was a different story....and even tho using a filter appear'd to be totally useless, and most street chums couldn't be bother'd (if they weren't at home) i still did.

never cook'd it, just mix it up, or add it to already hot water (added to shit already cooked), filter and shoot.
    Interesting. Yeah when mine mixed, it still looked like water... Sometimes you'd get a soft orange tint to it, almost rusty looking, and that was really a tart shot.

i've backloaded coke if someone else was using my cooker
    and i needed my coke hit NOW not in a few seconds (y'all cokeheads understand, right?)
    but i always filled it up to between 5 and 10 units
    the few times i filled it to 12 or 13, i ended up having a seizure or "black curtains"

Quote Originally Posted by Morphus View Post
    I have read that homemade crank was big in Australia, like it was from about 1990-2000 with the peak in home-manufacture in around 96-97 in the US. Now all the shit in the US seems to come from Mexico and looks exactly the same, like shards of glass, or ice. Not like the good old days when it was yellow, tan, pink, white, etc. What was the Aussie scene like?
    It was much the same back then with all the different colours and there was more plain old amphetamine around, much earlier, though. The new generation of (meth-)amphetamine is vary hard to find, too strong and highly priced. Thankfully, I don't persue it anymore.
    "Shoot drugs not people"

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEY View Post
    i've backloaded coke if someone else was using my cooker
    and i needed my coke hit NOW not in a few seconds (y'all cokeheads understand, right?)
    but i always filled it up to between 5 and 10 units
    the few times i filled it to 12 or 13, i ended up having a seizure or "black curtains"
    Damn really Shell? I thought you were gonna say 20-25 units.
    Shit, I guess I was doing way more than I shoulda.

I luckily never got the seizure. But I did go blind one time and deaf for a few mins.

I loaded one up, and it turned out to be a 25+unit shot. I intended to shoot half, and save the other half for the next shot. (Coke bangers know that next one wont be long after anyways). While afyter the register, I forgot, and plunged it all in. Whoa, I thought that was it... Stood up, wobbling, and tried to move around to keep my composure. I couldnt hear, speak, or see for a min.... Scared tha shit outta me.

Occasionally Opiated FaTmAx is an unknown quantity at this point FaTmAx's Avatar

I cant even imagine doing coke nowadays.the way it would make me feel coming down almost makes me feel scared and depressed just thinking about it,those comedowns were really rough for me.Never seemed to phase any of my friends though.uppers are just too much for me.

Yeah the comdowns suck for sure. But I can handle them cuz they only last a few hours max, then you (try and) sleep it off..... It's the paranoia I get from banging that kills my ideas of doing it.

Although I think of that sweet, beautiful rush everyday. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Opiophile ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan's Avatar

Coke makes me feel like garbage the next day.
    Sometimes I can barely move...it's like all my muscles and bones ache and it hurts to walk, but there is no anxiety and panic like with opiate withdrawals. The one stupid thing about coke is that it never lasts long at all. It's pretty messed up, because there are a ton of cocaine derivatives that can increase the potency and the length of the high, some of them by a lot actually.

If I Could get my hands on one of those analogues, I would do it for sure...but regular coke...it's just a rip-off no matter how you look at it.
    Fuck signatures.

Junky LongKissGoodNite will become famous soon enough LongKissGoodNite will become famous soon enough LongKissGoodNite will become famous soon enough LongKissGoodNite's Avatar

I cant even read these posts without fiending .. shit.

Quote Originally Posted by longduckdong View Post

I luckily never got the seizure. But I did go blind one time and deaf for a few mins.

I loaded one up, and it turned out to be a 25+unit shot. I intended to shoot half, and save the other half for the next shot. (Coke bangers know that next one wont be long after anyways). While afyter the register, I forgot, and plunged it all in. Whoa, I thought that was it... Stood up, wobbling, and tried to move around to keep my composure. I couldnt hear, speak, or see for a min.... Scared tha shit outta me.
    miami coke? 25 units?
    i'd be dead

True Opiophile chopstix has disabled reputation

Dude, 25 units backloaded before water is heart attack territory, assuming it's good - thems musta been some serious fuckin' bell ringers, that seems like maybe 2-3 tenths?? Fuck that.

Cocaine - the drug I hate to love...
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and composing fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

..:~The Devil Makes Three~:..

Jr. Opiophile nycjrt is just really nice nycjrt is just really nice nycjrt is just really nice nycjrt is just really nice nycjrt is just really nice nycjrt is just really nice nycjrt is just really nice nycjrt is just really nice nycjrt is just really nice nycjrt is just really nice nycjrt is just really nice nycjrt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    Dude, 25 units backloaded before water is heart attack territory, assuming it's good - thems musta been some serious fuckin' bell ringers, that seems like maybe 2-3 tenths?? Fuck that.

miami coke is always good....

thing i hate this monday is the nasty tracks on my arm...kinda worth it though - i lurve speedballs

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post

Yeah no doubt the coke is better in Miam than LA. So Im sure that had something to do with it.
    I will clarify, it was ONE time, and an accident. And yes bellringer territory like never before. I went blind, deaf and dumb for a few minutes.

When I was binging hard, I would usually do 10-12units everytime. Or if I was trying to conserve, I'd bust an exact 8iu evertytime..... I was pretty good with stretching.

Hell if I had shit that I only needed 5 ius with, that'd be sweet. God, imagine how many shots you would get outta an 8ball if you only needed 5 ius..... MMMMM Sweet goodness.

I still love it, and hate it.... I hate the paranoia, the shadow peeps, and the fact that everytime I get a bag, the cops hide out in front of my house to bust me. (Somehow they always call it off and don't bother, ironically, it's always after I finish ) But I love the rush. And although Ive never tried, Opana or H, the coke rush is more intense than anything Ive ever tried.

Interesting. Yeah when mine mixed, it still looked like water... Sometimes you'd get a soft orange tint to it, almost rusty looking, and that was really a tart shot.
    what is that rusty shit? i've run into that. didn't know what the fuk till i found it in the center of hunks, like.....candy with shit in the middle.

always assumed it was cut with speed or something.......like the damp from it made the coke sort of cling to it.....assumed it was speed cause of the way it hit.

or, maybe it's not the same thing at all.....

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    what is that rusty shit? i've run into that. didn't know what the fuk till i found it in the center of hunks, like.....candy with shit in the middle.

always assumed it was cut with speed or something.......like the damp from it made the coke sort of cling to it.....assumed it was speed cause of the way it hit.

or, maybe it's not the same thing at all.....
    I dunno.... I just thought it had that color because I had a highly concentrated shot... And the rush cooresponded with that.

But hell, I could be WAYYY wrong.

Now that you bring it up. Maybe someone can answer.

Opiophile chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz is just really nice chemiKalz's Avatar

I don't even LIKE COKE, but I LOVE IV COKE!!

It really is a rush like no other, gives me nasty strawberry kisses on my arms though.

Junkies might be easy to knock down, but they're never fragile. They have souls like old leather shoes studded with steel, and they're about as much good as friends.

Jr. Opiophile bodytec will become famous soon enough bodytec will become famous soon enough bodytec will become famous soon enough bodytec will become famous soon enough bodytec's Avatar

this is every shot for me

Opiophorum Member RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf will become famous soon enough RifRaf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LongKissGoodNite View Post
    I cant even read these posts without fiending .. shit.
    ...I'm getting tinnitus from this thread.
    93 "Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law" 93

HAS THE MOST GREEN BARS! port rhombus has disabled reputation port rhombus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morphus View Post
    cut with baking soda, which is a totally amateur cut because it's so distinctive,
    Yeah, but it's CRACK READY.

Since we're resurrecting old threads today. Zombie threads.

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

$300 is crazy but so is $20. I'd say $50/g is norma.

But what I was going to say was that I agree with Chipper completely re. coke. I hate it.

hovadagod is not any kind of professional and anything he posts should be assumed fictional.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast