(UPDATING WEBSITE, BE BACK ONLINE SOON - Debora)

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hydromorph Contin - The Unbootable capsules?

Opiophorum Member bigfootlives is fresh on the scene. bigfootlives is fresh on the scene. bigfootlives's Avatar

Default Hydromorph Contin - The Unbootable capsules?

Here in Canada, the only sustained release hydromorphone capsule series currently available goes by the name Hydromorph Contin. Today I bought a buch of 6 mg capsules for $2 a piece!! YES you read that right the guy didnt know what they were obviously and because they said 6mg he's pretty much giving them away. After I bought 8 6mg capsules i was soo happy i was doinbg cartwheels because i have never been able to get a hold of hydromorphone before! Well I did once, but that was before i was into IVing.

Okay soo as soon as I got home everything started going wrong!! When I opened the capsules out came beads that were huge compared to the m-eslon's im used to. They look just like plastic balls. So i go to crush and WHAT THE FUCK!! The fucking beads as hard as fuckingc diamond or something NO JOKE! I evetually kind of crushed them up, but it wasnt even a fine powder or much of a powder at all but more liek little pieces of bead lol. Anyways I put these small pieces of crushed bead/plastic into a spoon add water ad heat while stirring. All it looks like is a spoon full of water with little pieces of plastic in a pile at the bottom lol. I added heat until right before boiling and drew solution up through cotton. BTW I used two of these pills at a time soo I had or thought i had 12 mg of hydromorphone in my syringe when I shot it into my vein. Then nothing!!! Totally lame! no rush no high nothing from what is supposed to be one of the most excellent drugs for IV. I went and visted my older friend who has been into this sort of thing for years hoping h could give me advice. As soon as i showed him the brand pill I used he was like "Oh man those are useless i could never get anything out of them, you need IR hydromorphone like dilaudid!"

So to sum it all up, Does ANYONE have any experience with hydromorph Contin hydromorphone capsules!! I'm sure there is some way tto prepare these for IV. If not i guess Ille have to snort the rest. BTW I think this brand is exclusive to canada. DO you guys problems with your guys' sustained release hydromorphone?
    Hold my syringe as I kiss your girlfriend

Occasionally Opiated JeSt is fresh on the scene. JeSt is fresh on the scene. JeSt's Avatar

Default Re: Hydromorph Contin - The Unbootable capsules?

Mortar & Pestle, that's about the best advice I can give. Because that's really the only thing that I've ever heard of that works for these little balls.
    still the pen bleeds, and stains the paper with thought!

Opiophorum Member bigfootlives is fresh on the scene. bigfootlives is fresh on the scene. bigfootlives's Avatar

I just had a wonderful idea!! I don't know if it'll work or not, but I'm sure somebody has tried this before with sustained release pills soo if anyone with experience can chime in it would be much appreciated!

So here's the idea; what if you were too emulate the mechism built into the capsule of slowly releasing the drug into the body over a 12 hpur period except into the solution in a spoon! So in other words let those fuckng invincible beads soak in a cc or two of water in a spoon over 12 hours or more!! Muwahaha I may be on top something if anyone has any asdvice please let me knwo before i waste nemore!!

Edit: I also remember reading somehwere that emulating the acidic environment inside the body may need an acidic solution. I have lab grade powdered anhydrous citric acid so should I add maybe a little? It is safe to inject citric acid correct? Dont people use it make a water soluble salt when injecting crack or freebase heroin.
    Last edited by bigfootlives; 06-16-2009 at 07:28 PM.

Opiophorum Member Raekwon is an unknown quantity at this point Raekwon's Avatar

mortar and pestle should work fine with them, they sound the same as the 30mg adderall ER caps and you have to crush those lil fuckers up good to get any use out of them

Jr. Opiophile bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec's Avatar

^^^^
    yea,the adderall beads were a bitch to boot for me too. i'm not sure if i even tried to inj it because the solution was so cloudy grey that i just didn't think it was RIGHT to shove it into my veins!!
    let us know how these turn out bro!

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

Mortar and pestle works, just be careful that the beads don't fly everywhere.
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

Update - Ok I left them in a spoon with water overnight and today I came to check it out an d nothing! the beads were still sitting there unchanged soo I'm not sure if any went into the watter. I then checkled to see if adding heat would do anything and heres where it gets interesting. i added heat for a few secobnds and then out of nowhere he beads started slowly poppuing and releasing a gel!! As more popped open and more gel was release it appeared the water started dissapearing as if this gel shit was absorb ing my water!! Is this the phenomenon I read about all the time yet have yet to experience until now called "gelling'!? So I added a bit more water and sucked it up through a cotton anyways and too my dissapointment yet no surprise I didn't really get anything no rush nothing. Well maybe a tiny bit of a high but it could just be placeaBO! So I'm not sure what would have hapened if i would have not added heat and just sucked up the water that the beads were soaking in for a day, buyt that probably wuldnt have done anything either! So is there any way to defeat beads/tablets that gel or should I jusrt give up and find another pill.

BTW i always thought that adding water caused shit to gel not adding heat!

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

I'd listen to Irish and try a pestle and mortar.If for any reason that doesn't work maybe try crisping them and if that doesn't work..........you're screwed.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Yes, but even if I crush up into a fine powder with my mortar and pestle the gel will still form when i add heat and as observed this goddam gel absorbes the water soo I'm guessing this is whre the drug is trapped. Hmm What exactly is crisping again. I am unfamiliar with this technique as I have never've had a problem wuith gellin before, but if my memory serves mye right it is a way to defeat the gel correct?

Opiophorum Member Raekwon is an unknown quantity at this point Raekwon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootlives View Post
    Yes, but even if I crush up into a fine powder with my mortar and pestle the gel will still form when i add heat and as observed this goddam gel absorbes the water soo I'm guessing this is whre the drug is trapped. Hmm What exactly is crisping again. I am unfamiliar with this technique as I have never've had a problem wuith gellin before, but if my memory serves mye right it is a way to defeat the gel correct?
    go to the morphine section and read about crisping there. There are ways to get around the gelling

Never Looked Back I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod's Avatar

Maybe try 12hrs 'after' they gel?? I don't know anything... I'm just guessing like you arrrr...
    ~Give man a mask, then he will show you his true face.~

Well I havent tried anything e;se, but when I went to talk to my 'buddy' to get more i see another bag and I ask what they are and he replies, "Dilaudid"!!!! FUCK I WAS SOO PISSED! Fucking arolund with with that time-release shit when i gcould have gotten instant release Dilaudid. Just my luck i only had enough momney left for 3 2mg Dilaudids and these are the last he has.

Anyways So now i have 6ms or IR dilaudid so I simply dissolve inbto a spoon. i added a tiny bit of heat to assist into the tablet duissolving even tho I'm pretty sure it's not necessary with Dilaudid? I drew up and into m vein it went. Hopnestly I'm dissapointexd 6mgs of hydromorphone IV' wasnt what everyobne made it out to be I didn't get a rush or anything. I guess this is because it's such a super low dose. Considering I'm used to 120mg shots of morphine. I' think I remember reading tho that hydromorphone is 8 times as strong as morphine soo that 6 mg is only like 48mg or morphine. Pathetic , but it should have still given me somehwhat of a rush!

Occasionally Opiated elsaLvsangels is an unknown quantity at this point
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia Canada

Re: Hydromorph Contin - The Unbootable capsules?

you can get a pill crusher from the drug store and you have to crush the shit out of it, i use the 18mg time released and it's not gonna disolve like the regular ones....(yellow 4's and white 8's, NOT GENERIC THOUGH!!!)...but what's good about these are that you can do several washes out of them. After you suck up all the water and are left with the crushed up balls, (I've never had them turn to gel like when doing a morphine) save them in like the tiny measuring cups they give you with methadone sometimes and re-use it. That's the only good thing about them. Iread somewhere that 4mg of diluded is = to 90 mg of morphone extened release though not to sure if that's correct, but i did get it from a coversion chart. I'll tell you though for $2 a 6mg, that's a good deal. I'm in Canada also and in BC too!! Good luck!:cool:

Opiophile superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman is a jewel in the rough superman's Avatar

man i got a bunch opf those exact pills both in front of me now and coursing through my veins.

you simply crush in a shot glass using a metal rod, of the type that measures about 1/2 inch diameter, flat ended, with a small bevel, and is used as a handle for scalpal blades.at the hardware and dollar stores.

to powder, add 1.2ml water, boil, cool and filter.. no gel, and they are actually the cleanest goddam pills in canada due to lack of any soluble material aside from the active ingredient.

try again, these are better than the IR dilly's since the dillys are jam-fucking-packed with talc and are not even close to bein good for you.

be sure to sluff your leftover pillmass and cotton into a cup and keep the cup in the freezer for when you run out. hydromorph contin washes are my favorite and they are so easy to work with and save

Occasionally Opiated Burtron is fresh on the scene. Burtron is fresh on the scene. Burtron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    man i got a bunch opf those exact pills both in front of me now and coursing through my veins.

you simply crush in a shot glass using a metal rod, of the type that measures about 1/2 inch diameter, flat ended, with a small bevel, and is used as a handle for scalpal blades.at the hardware and dollar stores.

to powder, add 1.2ml water, boil, cool and filter.. no gel, and they are actually the cleanest goddam pills in canada due to lack of any soluble material aside from the active ingredient.

try again, these are better than the IR dilly's since the dillys are jam-fucking-packed with talc and are not even close to bein good for you.

be sure to sluff your leftover pillmass and cotton into a cup and keep the cup in the freezer for when you run out. hydromorph contin washes are my favorite and they are so easy to work with and save
    I also use a shot glass and metal rod to powderize my hydromorph contin. But I snort mine and usually get great results. ( I know shooting it is the best way to do it)

New Opiophile kaelfi is an unknown quantity at this point kaelfi's Avatar

Dilaud is supposedly 4 - 8 times as strong as morphine depending on what condition your liver is in.

The Hydromorph contins are difficult to crush, I use a stainless mortar and pestle, and it takes a lot of effort to get them to a fine enough powder to snort. Even then, some of the beads fly out when I first apply pressure! I did notice that when in a fine enough powder that they disolved well in water ( I never shoot them, I don't want to open pandora's box!) the one time I tried but-plugging them.

Even with all you did to prepare them, is it possible that you got ripped-off? I mean, you should have felt something from 12mg even prepared wrong.

Good luck!

Occasionally Opiated Burtron is fresh on the scene. Burtron is fresh on the scene. Burtron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaelfi View Post
    Dilaud is supposedly 4 - 8 times as strong as morphine depending on what condition your liver is in.

The Hydromorph contins are difficult to crush, I use a stainless mortar and pestle, and it takes a lot of effort to get them to a fine enough powder to snort. Even then, some of the beads fly out when I first apply pressure! I did notice that when in a fine enough powder that they disolved well in water ( I never shoot them, I don't want to open pandora's box!) the one time I tried but-plugging them.

Even with all you did to prepare them, is it possible that you got ripped-off? I mean, you should have felt something from 12mg even prepared wrong.

Good luck!
    Did you get good results plugging them? I tried it once and it sucked compared to snorting.

Occasionally Opiated tokabol23 is an unknown quantity at this point

im the hydromorph busting champ! i get the big red 30mg fuckers for 20 bucks a piece and crush all those beads in a shotglass with the blunt end of a knife (mortar and pestle works way better obv lol ). hydromorph is my bitch.. i almost JUST got one, but i had to settle for a measly 8mg dillie instead. what a buzzkill.

edit: a round cereal bowl and and the round side of an ice cream scoop can also do wonders.
    Last edited by tokabol23; 11-16-2009 at 11:09 PM. Reason: oops

+ Reply to Thread