Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Street price for roxy 15s?

Never Looked Back Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend's Avatar

Default Street price for roxy 15s?

SWIM needs to know what other people who are not me pay.

Never Looked Back OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2's Avatar

Default Re: Street price for roxy 15s?

it all depends on your area man. around where i'm at they'd probably be 10-15$. i dont see many of those around though im just guessing basing on the prices of 30s and stuff. a 30 goes for 25-30$, 40s are 30-35$, and 80s are 60-70$. i know in other places the 15's can be dirt cheap though. whats the going rate for oxy in your area? you can kind of base it on that.

Opiophorum Member corlene will become famous soon enough corlene will become famous soon enough corlene will become famous soon enough corlene will become famous soon enough

4-6 dollars in s florida

Never Looked Back OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2 is just really nice OxyBlowBall2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by corlene View Post
    4-6 dollars in s florida
    i wish i could get them that cheap! i hate massachusetts

OpioNoMo wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light

The standard price for everywhere I believe is .50cents per mg. Could be wrong tho...

Opiophile mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string's Avatar

$12 : (

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.
    -Mitch Hedberg

OpioNoMo wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light wisegal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by mikey5string View Post
    $12 : (

WILD. I can usually get 30s for that! (sorry not braggin, just sayin)

Opiophorum Member Raekwon is an unknown quantity at this point Raekwon's Avatar

$5-7 in Tampa, Florida

Opiophile mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wisegal View Post
    WILD. I can usually get 30s for that! (sorry not braggin, just sayin)

its the fucking worst. i literally give the guy the money, he drives somewhere IN MY TOWN gets them for 5 or 6 or whatever and sells them to me for 12. same deal with 30's.

price is same no matter how many i get. sucks.

10's are $10 from a guy in my neighborhood. hes a real asshole and acts like hes doing me a favor. i went there last night with a few hundo in my hand and told him i wasnt paying more than $7. he called my bluff and I ended up walking out, money in hand. well see how long he can get by minus around $1000 a month.

its only a matter of time before i hook up with a source though. the word is out. people know i have $ to spend. its honestly the worst part about addiction. the ridiculous prices. in college i knew everyone. we used to laugh at the "custies" who would pay retail.

i guess im just a custie now
    -Mitch Hedberg

yeah in mass its like .80cents/mg to 1$/mg. its insane.

Opiophorum Member Mulch is fresh on the scene. Mulch is fresh on the scene. Mulch is fresh on the scene. Mulch's Avatar

Another Masshole Price Listing:

Roxi 15's $10
    OC40's $30 (Purdue)
    OC80's $50-60 (Purdue)

And swim considers the prices swim pays at the low end of the pay scale, most people around here pay $1 a MG all day long..

You people in S. Florida stink, not really SWIM's just jealous!

Opiophorum Member corlene will become famous soon enough corlene will become famous soon enough corlene will become famous soon enough corlene will become famous soon enough

4-6 dollars in s florida
    now i say these prices because of 6 in a pack of ten and 5 the more you buy and 4 the more you buy

roxi 30s are 12 a piece but 10 a piece if you buy 20 and 8 if you buy higher

how many 30's can you fit in a cesna skyhawk?
    -Mitch Hedberg

Never Looked Back OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing's Avatar

$7.00/piece, unless you are getting 30 or more of them, then it drops to $5.00, which is the way to go, except for the fact that those little bastards NEVER last long.
    "Its better to burn out than to fade away" - Neil Young

i know that its possible to get 30's for 10 and 15's for 5 around here. i just cant find the right person. most likley the person with the script. ive got ears on the street though. not really, i just like saying that.
    -Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by OxiContinKing View Post
    $7.00/piece, unless you are getting 30 or more of them, then it drops to $5.00, which is the way to go, except for the fact that those little bastards NEVER last long.
    ahahahah! i KNOW! I usually get 30s but every so often can only get ahold of those, its crazy how fast i blow thru them! I Will have a full bottle and 3 days later.........nada

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

4-6 dollars in s florida

This used to be going rate here for the longest time. Then it seems like a lot of younger people (no offense to you young 'uns) started using pills and the prices started to rise because, number one, they were willing to pay more for them since most did not know many places to get them and, number two, that in turn made demand rise.

Supply and demand always dictates prices of everything; from coffee at the grocery store to drugs on the street.

Just 3 years ago, Roxicodone 15mg were 2/$7, OxyContin (Brand) 20mg were $5, Roxicodone 30mg were $8-10, Oxycontin 40mg were $12.50-15, Oxycontin 80mg were $20-25. Even before these prices, someone was able to get OxyContin 80mg for $8 each and the guy raised them to $16! But that was ALONG time ago before the "Hillbilly Heroin" thing and OxyCotin started making tis way to the nightly news.

Today, if you can get stuff at $.50/mg, you are lucky. Roxicodone 15mg are $8-10, 30mgs are $18-20, OC 80s are $50-60, OC 40s are $25. Its crazy.

All the young bucks spending their parents money need to stop while they are ahead and let the prices fall for us hopeless junkies!

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Opiophile taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj's Avatar

A girl I know just bought a couple of the mallie 15's for 20 bucks a piece(yes, that is one roxicodone 15 mg for 20 US dollars) here in northern New England.

That's pretty much all the time, people are stupid and pay these prices so people get away with charging that much.

Outrageous, yes, but she also needed them to have in her system for her doctor appointment tomorrow.

to be honest id have no problem paying $25 dollars for a 30 if it was a few years ago and 1 30 made me float for a few hours. now $75 for the same feeling and so ok anymore.

maybe if we all agreed to not pay more than $10 for a 30 we could drive the price down!

YEAH!!!!!!!!! WHOS WITH ME!!!!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

hello?

anybody there????
    -Mitch Hedberg

Never Looked Back Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend is a splendid one to behold Morfiend's Avatar

I went 4 weeks without anything... now i'm swimming in them

and for some reason it's not as good as i envisioned... instead i just sense impending doom

Junky lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about lilred0005 has a spectacular aura about

4-6 dollars in s florida
    I'm suprised. I live in S. Fla & have only seen the 30s but they go for around $15-20, ime.

Junky WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
    I'm suprised. I live in S. Fla & have only seen the 30s but they go for around $15-20, ime.

For living in the narcotic capital of the US you sure do have shitty luck lilred....Did you have any luck for the pain clinic search there? I have a link for one of the online weeklies down there and it has hundreds of ads for the store front pain clinics...One is 50 for the first visit and even advertises on the ad....Roxicodone 30mg 2.50 each, on site dispensary--YES we have ROXICODONE...let me know if you need the link
    • All drugs of any interest to any moderately intelligent person in America are now illegal.

• Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system

WVgirl, whatsup? I tried to leave you a VM but i guess you blocked that option? My boyfriend is from Huntington and always tells me how much he misses WV..

I'd like to see the link..

Jr. Opiophile bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec has a spectacular aura about bodytec's Avatar

well see how long he can get by minus around $1000 a month.

its only a matter of time before i hook up with a source though. the word is out. people know i have $ to spend.
    yea it's nice when you know enough people in "the game" to just put that word out there and have it fall in your lap. i'm sure this is the best way to find something that isn't even around you.
    It has happened to me one good time.

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

I now feel much better about my oxy market prices around here....we pay about $5 for a 15.

Occasionally Opiated opieland is an unknown quantity at this point opieland's Avatar

In the ATL, GA area I've only bought 30's and those were 12. So I am just going to assume around 7 ish here.

if 30's cost me $12 my habit would be affordable and therefore not an issue.

swims going to flordia. hes going fishing but im def going to stop at one of those clinics before he leaves. whats the worst that could happen?
    -Mitch Hedberg

if 30's cost me $12 my habit would be affordable and therefore not an issue.

swims going to flordia. hes going fishing but im def going to stop at one of those clinics before he leaves. whats the worst that could happen?
    I'm going deep-sea fishing on Sunday! I am v. excited about it.
    (sorry this has nothing to do with thread)

Never Looked Back insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike has a spectacular aura about insaneike's Avatar

Well it all depends on who you know really, and if said person is out to make money(as in a dealer) or just a pal who lets most of his go since he gets other meds/don't need em all.

Man some you folks are paying INSSAAAANNEEEE prices!!! This stuff just blows my mind when I read threads where ppl are paying toward a $1/mg. Not saying it's the best route to go but if I was forced to pay these prices mentioned, I'd just stick to dope or ordering percs n pods online if no decent dope was around.

and here I am bitching that the lady charges someone $8 per roxi 30(or $10 if someone gets less than 30-45 of em)! When read about some you guys paying these prices it makes someone feel a little bit better about apying $8 for one measly roxi 30 lol. It's nuts how ppl can sell one little 40mg oxy for $25-$40!
    You guys paying 50cent a mg+ have to be LOADED with cash! That or spend 70% of your time sick
    cause back when someone couldn't get shit but percs n low dosed opis from the doc and was forced to get their pain meds illicitly, they was spending a good $900-$1400 a month paying $8 per Roxi 30mg and $2 per methadone 10mg! If someone had to pay $.50/mg, or worse $1/mg, they would have never been able to make it.. they had to cut back on food and everything just to come up with the $900-1400 a month for meds just to keep well basicly.

I really do hate it to hear what some of you have to pay. Just to keep from being sick at that. It's bullshit. I would be getting in a MMT center before paying those kinda prices. Hell I love methadone way better than oxycodo anyway. For recreational use it's way more euphoric and has a much harder hit/rush(or w.e you wanna call it) and for it's analgesic effects it helps my pain SOOOO much more than oxycodo ever did. but everyone reacts diff to diff chemicals so some ppl get better releif from oxy..but not me. but at near a buck a mg, I don't see how any middleclassed person could dish out $1/mg for a couple pills a day for year after year! You would have to be spending most of your income every month on o

later

Later

Junky stringbeanjeans will become famous soon enough stringbeanjeans will become famous soon enough stringbeanjeans will become famous soon enough stringbeanjeans will become famous soon enough stringbeanjeans will become famous soon enough stringbeanjeans's Avatar

I'm willing to bet that those pills are already gone, but we're still talking about 'em. We just dream about that shit all day don't we?

Anyway, I'd be selling those 15's for $10 if I wanted to move them, if I didn't care how fast they went, I'd sell them for $15.

Roxi is right tho. The pill scene has been FUCKED by the youngins'. Most the old school cats around here are hestitant to pay $60 for 80's. Generally somebody's stepping on that shit if you pay $60 and it just means your source sucks. Anyway, the pill scene is soooo fucked as far as $$$ is concerned. No wonder I switched to dope. That shit is sooo cheap and potent in Jersey. I only wish the meetups were as discreet as my old pill hooks. Damn.... things would be perfect if I had the cheap dope AND the non-ghetto meeting spots.

+ Reply to Thread