Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THE IV Method for MS IR 30's(Roxane)

Junky DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough

THE IV Method for MS IR 30's(Roxane)

A DEFINITIVE DETAILED(relatively)SAFER
    METHOD FOR IV'ING ROXANE MORPHINE
    SULFATE 30mg IRs
    (54/262 white round scored)

Okay. Story about a dude i know which I"m gonna tell in the first person for all intents and purplescissors:
    So after using the fucking search engine, (i actually got some pills before i did that),
    in search of at least a hint that these 30mg IR Morphs could be safely injected. Read
    a couple accounts that seemed very unpleasant, some business about talc deposits
    in the lungs during short term use. Since I dont think coughing up dust for a couple
    days is a good look for a strapping young lad such as i, i took a vague reference of
    coffee filters and ran with it. Never found a decent way to do the shit, but knew it
    could be done if most of the fillers werent water soluble and the pill not abuseproof

The accounts all speak of a mass of milky white, but not gelled, goop that devours 3/4
    of every unit you put in the spoon. I got it done in a way that produces a clear, potent,
    solution that, although, may not be as safe as using a syringe, micron, or wheel filter
    (all these i've yet to ever see), still doesnt produce any immediate adverse affects* and
    has to be safer than just soaking the milk through a cotton ball.
    *some accounts mentioned bumps, guessed to be from fillers and binders, a tightness
    in the lungs, probably from the talc, breathing problems and all that shit. plus an
    uncomfortable feeling overall which may just have been junkydisappointment from a
    fucked up shot.

K. So, get two spoons, one is for mixing, one is to actually suck the end solution from.
    Make sure both are clean. For every one pill .75 CC's seems to be appropriate, 2/3's
    or less will be returned, so dont fret if you only have half CC syringes. Powder a pill
    into the first spoon, once properly ground with the bottom of the other spoon or whatever,
    add all of the water and stir. Its gonna look milky and nasty but you should have a pretty
    thin consistency, some of the shit will settle to the bottom. Take a Coffee Filter and pinch
    off a small square(1inchx1inch).This is where you're going to have to use your imagination
    and make a small pouch, take the spoon with the solution and pour it into the pouch, OVER
    the OTHER UNUSED spoon. Use haste so it doesnt drip elsewhere besides your clean spoon.
    Squeeze the water out of the coffeefilter pouch and into the spoon, you should get at least
    half the water out, the smaller the filter the better. That way you can take that ball of paper
    and powder and put it into another small piece of filter and squeeze another hit later. You
    still need to pull the by nowCLEARsolution through a small piece of cotton to filter the things
    that might be there that i cannot see. You may not get much water, but you are getting a
    good percentage of the entire shabang.

I really hope this helps someone, or at least stops someone from putting morphine gravy and talc pudding into a jugular vein. dirty shots will stop your fucking heart. i got a little knowledge from Nuke about the way the talc/morphine solution would probably affect your body and why, and from GMorris with some actual experiences and personal insight. Also he mentioned the coffee filter. Happy chippin, be safe

EDIT: Before someone mentions it: I am very aware roxi has a Morphine IV prep thread, and I am aware she has asked for a cease and desist on all threads "how to inject -insert brand name", but seeing no mention of the brand on her thread and no actual tried and tested, detailed method that the general concencus of posters on the afforementioned threads had any insight on. i see no harm, actually great initiative in bringing about some harm reduction and discussion on a subject that has been brought up but for which there have been few answers. so here
    Last edited by DreamSellerInc; 05-27-2009 at 12:53 AM. Reason: i got my reasons
    Join the I <3 OC social group! It's the most populous group on opiophile,
    with nearly 4 dozen members and counting.

Never Looked Back Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck's Avatar

Re: THE IV Method for MS IR 30's(Roxane)

*bump*

Can anybody elaborate or post their experiences with prepping and IVing this shit?

BTW: I used the search engine and searched for like an hour to get the most info I could. SO please, don't tell me to UTMFSE. Or else I'll poop on you.
    Last edited by Ickyuck; 08-21-2009 at 11:19 PM.

"People Wouldn't Shoot Up If It Didn't Feel Good "

Opiophorum Member zketrouble is fresh on the scene. zketrouble is fresh on the scene. zketrouble's Avatar

Default Re: THE IV Method for MS IR 30's(Roxane)

be cautious with time-release pills as many TR mechanisms use a wax which can cause serious problems.
    Wreathed in smoke in Lebanon
    We burn the midnight oil
    The fragrance of Afghanistan
    Rewards a long days toil

Pulling into Kathmandhu
    Smoke rings fill the air
    Perfumed by a Nepal night
    The express gets you there

We're on the train to Bangkok
    Aboard the Thailand Express
    We'll hit the stops along the way
    We only stop for the best
    -- Rush "A Passage to Bangkok"

Never Looked Back Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Ickyuck's Avatar

Thanks man. Yeah, I'm pretty sure these are IR. Morphine Sulfate 30mg Roxane's.

Junky hopefiend is a glorious beacon of light hopefiend is a glorious beacon of light hopefiend is a glorious beacon of light hopefiend is a glorious beacon of light hopefiend is a glorious beacon of light hopefiend is a glorious beacon of light hopefiend is a glorious beacon of light hopefiend is a glorious beacon of light hopefiend is a glorious beacon of light hopefiend is a glorious beacon of light hopefiend is a glorious beacon of light hopefiend's Avatar

i used to shoot these all the time you get som much powder from each shot. i began to do it a dfferent was i would get a medicine syringe you know the ones with out the needle crush loke 5 pills take a peice of cotton stuffitn in the barrell with the plunger taken out"only use a little bit" put the powder in then add waten put plunger on, shake, then push like a mother fucker and it would slowly drip on the spoon. got a clear luiuid everytime..
    "I am neither Christian nor Jewish nor Buddist, nor a conventionally religious person of any sort.
    I am a humanist, which means, in part, that I have tried to behave decently without any expectation of rewards or punishments after I'm dead." -kurt vonnegut

Never Looked Back oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid's Avatar

SWIM happen to run across some of these 30's today...and SWIM was also interested in somebody's experience with them. Been a while since SWIM has had them, the memories of days in the past are running through SWIMS brain...

I'm going to do some searching, but I figured I'd just put it in here since whoever is reading this is already in the thread...what is the difference in bioavailability of IV, snorting, and oral? And can they be IM'd?

Again, I'm going to search the forum, but I just thought I'd post it in this topic since there are tons of people with a lot of knowledge about the subject.
    Last edited by oxy kid; 08-23-2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Added text

Opiophorum Member Eric5989 is fresh on the scene. Eric5989 is fresh on the scene. Eric5989's Avatar

You really don't want to IM morphine, theres a really good chance it'll cause an abcess.

As far as the bioavailabiltys IV would be 100% I think both oral and snorted is around 30% in that general area
    Last edited by Eric5989; 08-23-2009 at 02:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Tried it, just one pill. Crushed, filtered and re-filtered with the coffee filter method of the original post. Final product was a clear liquid... not that much. Man did that shot burn. I felt a high, just not really a true-blue morphine rush. Most likely not doing this again.

Never Looked Back oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid is just really nice oxy kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ickyuck View Post
    Tried it, just one pill. Crushed, filtered and re-filtered with the coffee filter method of the original post. Final product was a clear liquid... not that much. Man did that shot burn. I felt a high, just not really a true-blue morphine rush. Most likely not doing this again.
    So you don't think it's even worth IV'ing them? It just feels like such a waste to only get 30% out of it when you can be getting 100% ya know.

Opiophile StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles's Avatar

??? I had a friend who used to get these. We used to I.V. them. All we did was put the pill whole in the spoon, put a little over a whole CC of cold water on the pill. Let sit for a few seconds as the pill swelled up. Drop a large, pre-moistened cotton ball into the spoon, and use a n oral syringe to draw it up. Squirt solution back into spoon. Refilter into a regular inulin rig. Ready to go.

We got a perfectly clear solution everytime. Fuck, I can get a perfectly clear solution out of an Endo MSContin or a Kadian.

Why go through all of this extra bullshit when a LARGE, pre-moistened cotton ball does the trick?? I suspect 2 or 3 solid passes through a tightly rolled cotton is as close to a wheel filter as you are going to get.

What are you guys doing with your corrons that you are not getting positive results??? Make sure that they are dense. I also pre-moisten mine and usually slide it halfway onto the end of my needle instead of dropping it into my spoon.

Those IR morphs are probably one of my favorite morph formulations there is.

SWIM just had the opportunity to acquire a few of these and is looking for the best ROA. SWIM is also trying to stay away from IV if possible, (although its really calling my name! Any suggestions?

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

snorting them fucking sucks, I'll tell you that much.

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    snorting them fucking sucks, I'll tell you that much.
    Yeah that was a total waste. I really want to find another way other than IV'ing them. Anybody have any advice?

Never Looked Back The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman is a name known to all The_Highwayman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StackBundles View Post
    ??? I had a friend who used to get these. We used to I.V. them. All we did was put the pill whole in the spoon, put a little over a whole CC of cold water on the pill. Let sit for a few seconds as the pill swelled up. Drop a large, pre-moistened cotton ball into the spoon, and use a n oral syringe to draw it up. Squirt solution back into spoon. Refilter into a regular inulin rig. Ready to go.

We got a perfectly clear solution everytime. Fuck, I can get a perfectly clear solution out of an Endo MSContin or a Kadian.

Why go through all of this extra bullshit when a LARGE, pre-moistened cotton ball does the trick?? I suspect 2 or 3 solid passes through a tightly rolled cotton is as close to a wheel filter as you are going to get.

What are you guys doing with your corrons that you are not getting positive results??? Make sure that they are dense. I also pre-moisten mine and usually slide it halfway onto the end of my needle instead of dropping it into my spoon.

Those IR morphs are probably one of my favorite morph formulations there is.
    What happens to the pill as it swells up when you add the cotton??
    Philippians 4:13

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

I've done those and just ignored the left over goop. The stuff I wanted was water soluble Now, there was a brand of IR morphine that were tannish/brownish in color and damn those were heaven. I think they were ethex.
    What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.----Gus

Junky DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough DreamSellerInc will become famous soon enough

I was really pleased with this particular method.It took a couple times to get the tecnique right, but as i recall i was getting back more than 75% of the water that i put in. I was doing two at a time and it came to what i would definately call a True-Blue Morphine rush. You can't filter out the mor in morphine you know. if its not strong enough ickyuck, try two, of course at your discretion.

It was a lil messy the first time, but by the end of the script i was noddin off less mg's than when i started.. so its all in the technique. As aforementioned, I had no problems, and actually was very pleased that now i got a trick that works for a pill i thought wouldnt be IVable
    Join the I <3 OC social group! It's the most populous group on opiophile,
    with nearly 4 dozen members and counting.

+ Reply to Thread