Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How do they Re-Rock cut dope?

Never Looked Back krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov's Avatar

Default How do they Re-Rock cut dope?

I hear people mentioning that after dope is cut, it can still be re-rocked to make it look better and more pure. How do the dealers and such do that? I don't know about you guys, but I like just cutting a chunk of tan powder from a big fucking rock. I know it doesn't always make a difference, but it makes me feel better.

So, any idea on how it's done?
    He scores! He shoots!!!

I HATE PEOPLE THAT TAKE DRUGS!
    Like Cops, DEA Agents, and Customs Officials.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.

FREE ROBOJUNKIE!!!

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

Default Re: How do they Re-Rock cut dope?

this sure looks like dealing...

if the heroin is in base then dissolve in a non polar solvent then evap and you then have rock hard heroin. If the heroin is in an acid salt then its a polar solvent you will need. but you have 2 options, or you convert to base or you use a polar solvent instead of the non polar, ater dissolving you ddo the same thing...

Sure hopes this is not for fooling anyone..

Never Looked Back Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze's Avatar

Wouldn't extreme pressure work for appearance?
    Remember the opinions of the characters are not necessarily those of the author........"James Jones" When elephants fight the grass gets trampled... "Swahili proverb"

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsblaze View Post
    Wouldn't extreme pressure work for appearance?
    Depends on what you mean by extreme. But no not really the same thing.
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Never Looked Back krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCBA View Post
    this sure looks like dealing...

if the heroin is in base then dissolve in a non polar solvent then evap and you then have rock hard heroin. If the heroin is in an acid salt then its a polar solvent you will need. but you have 2 options, or you convert to base or you use a polar solvent instead of the non polar, ater dissolving you ddo the same thing...

Sure hopes this is not for fooling anyone..
    I just know that most stuff going around here in rock for is re-rocked and I just wondered how they do it.
    He scores! He shoots!!!

FREE ROBOJUNKIE!!!

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krinkov View Post
    I just know that most stuff going around here in rock for is re-rocked and I just wondered how they do it.
    Hey man the post says hows it done even in 2 ways, 1 way for heroin base and another for heroin hcl salt for example..

Its just that easy... Just read again what i said but with more caudition.

But ill do some more detailed:

1. dissolve heroin base in a non polar solvent like ether or zippo ligther fluid

2. filter and save the liquid.. do it again for max yield

3. Joint the 2 or more non polar solvents with the heroin on them and them like i said join them together.

4. If swiy just wants freebase rock then put the non polar liquids with the heroin to evaporate at low temperature and most specially low air moisture, ater a few hours you will have rock hard free base heroin.. If you really had enormous amounts in here then you will have reall rocks the sizee of the top of pans, as like crack, heroin freebase tends to make a solid rock at the top of the cooker..

If you want hcl rock only you need is 2 more steps so no need beeing lazy...

Never Looked Back Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly's Avatar

Krinkov, there's a post somewhere around these parts that goes into some details about using a rubber glove, hot water... I'm not really sure. If I can find it I'll add a link to this post.

DCBA there was nothing in Krinkov's OP that vaguely pointed at dealing. You should stick to what you know.
    "Fifteen cents for the morphine, and twenty-five cents for the beer.
    Fifteen cents for the old morphine, now carry me away from here."
    "Soldier's Joy"
    (Traditional Scottish fiddle reel with lyrics added during the American Civil War)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wiggly View Post
    Krinkov, there's a post somewhere around these parts that goes into some details about using a rubber glove, hot water... I'm not really sure. If I can find it I'll add a link to this post.

DCBA there was nothing in Krinkov's OP that vaguely pointed at dealing. You should stick to what you know.

Yes, I'm not looking to deal, I'm just curious as to how it's done. I get sick of these guys coming and trying to tell you how pure it is because of how it's still in a rock right off the brick or whatever. Just wondered how it works.
    He scores! He shoots!!!

FREE ROBOJUNKIE!!!

Jr. Opiophile bodytec will become famous soon enough bodytec will become famous soon enough bodytec will become famous soon enough bodytec will become famous soon enough bodytec's Avatar

to re-chunk coke,ether or acetone is used after the powder is completely and evenly cut.
    i know i have felt the "waa-waa" sounds that they give while shooting H.

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Send it to me, I'll brick it and send it right back to ya!

Never Looked Back Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EleusisII View Post
    Send it to me, I'll brick it and send it right back to ya!
    Got any marsh-land for sale? :cool:

Krinkov, I looked around but so far I've had no luck. I seem to remember that Chicago was the one who posted it. Hope this helps.
    "Soldier's Joy"
    (Traditional Scottish fiddle reel with lyrics added during the American Civil War)

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Got any marsh-land for sale? :cool:
    No! I used to have though, but I sold it to a pharmacist from Belize...
    The cool part is, that he payed in free Oxycontins, but now I don't have money to pay for shipping... What to do, what to do?

Never Looked Back Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine is one bad motherfucker Papa Verine's Avatar

Elmer's Glue............

Opiophorum Member jcmanny is fresh on the scene. jcmanny is fresh on the scene. jcmanny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EleusisII View Post
    No! I used to have though, but I sold it to a pharmacist from Belize...
    The cool part is, that he payed in free Oxycontins, but now I don't have money to pay for shipping... What to do, what to do?
    I copped some of the rock h last night and it didn't seem much stronger than the powder I've been getting. I'm sure my tolerance has nothing to do with it though. I'm pretty sure I go to the same city as OP does btw.

I've heard that "they" use presses to rerock cocaine. I was watching that DEA reality show and they busted this dude who had an acrylic box press that used a hydraulic jack to squeeze the coke back into rock.

I hate that show btw. I love how they blur the snitches face out but show the inside of their house.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wiggly View Post

sorry to the OP, but i did understood that way... after all why would one need to re-rock heroin for personal use? The powder works just as well.. as in the end you need to powder it up for using it...

In here dealers do that (re-rock heroin) to sell it again with higher prices because they say its higher quality...

Sorry, but that was why i understood that way..

Never Looked Back Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear's Avatar
    South East, UK about 1 hour out from London.

While I'm sure DCBA's method would work, it's not how it's done by the dealers in the Chicago area at least. And generally world wide, dealers are not chemists and wouldn't cut things the same way the chemists would do things.

The older post on this was by Chicago, the link is here, and here's the quote:
    Look I wanna brake this down real quick, I'm not gonna say you a novice but 80% the dealer would be lucky.
    I'm saying this b/c I use to hang around some big time dealers.
    Real #4 heroin is white as coke, & all real pure heroin is powder & ONLY POWDER, ok what they do & I said this b4 is they will take that dope "RAW" ok wait I'm gonna skip a few steps & go str8 to the dealers that have people working for them on the streets 24/7.
    They will get a kilo, or most time they sell have kilo's, anyway they will take 100grams to start with of that bright white heroin #4 cut w/100grams of cut to make 200grams, ok stay w/me. Now most street dealers like I mentioned pick up 10 fingers 100grams. Backing up w/the key dealers, now they made 200grms outta outa of 100, so they take that 100grms put all the powder on a long cooking sheet till it's all over, then take a spray bottle w/vineger & water 80/20 & spray till it gets moist, then they grab a plastic glove fill all fingers =10grm a finger.When doing this they will wrap the glove in a masking tape about 30x or more & make sure the glove has been tied, then dump it in hot boiling water for about 20mins, then put it in the freezer over night or a few hrs, when you take it out you got your self solid rock heroin fingers. When these guys get there dope now the color has changed from white to maybe brownish or greyish depends, now the people who buy the 100 grams will do the same & make 200grms, this goes on & on.

So the guys on the street get this dope cut already like this, then they have to cut it for the resale the streets in dimes or dubs.
    I'm tired I would go into way more detail on how they do this, but REALLY trust me on this one, I use to get paid for slow tedisus work of bagging each dime bag up 1 by 1, 8hrs I would bag up 1000 dime bags w/folding.

So in reality real raw is powder WHITE, thats how they came up w/china white, in some cases.

I'll make a prt 2, 2morrow.

Opiophile Moderator Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Verine View Post
    Elmer's Glue............
    This is kinda off topic, but you know elmer's glue isn't really that toxic? That's why they use it with kids, cause even if they eat it it's not really very dangerous.

As for re-rocking, yeah, as stated, just dissolve it, then evaporate.
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

Never Looked Back Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear's Avatar

The thing to bear in mind, is that heroin isn't the most stable substance, a heroin molecule can break down to either 3-MAM or 6-MAM and those both break down back to morphine. In warm basic solutions this happens relatively quickly. But even if you were using anhydrous (water-free) solvents, I read that this can happen. It was from someone who used to home-bake morphine into heroin, and he did this quite regularly. He was complaining because he made the heroin, and then tried recrystallising it in hot methanol, and all the heroin broke down back into morphine.

So if you tried to re-rock by dissolve heroin in a polar solvent, there's a solvent polarity scale, with common solvents which fit into it like this:
    water < methanol < ethanol < isopropanol < acetone <dichloromethane < xylene < naphtha

Now on the polar side, you have water, the alcohols, and acetone. But most hydrochloride salts won't dissolve in acetone. And for freebase morphine, it is much more soluble in water then alcohol. I don't know the precise solubility of heroin and morphine hydrochlorides in alcohol. But because I heard of the complaint that heroin wasn't stable in hot methanol, I'd not risk it.

Now if morphine freebase was highly soluble in ethanol, then tacking a hydrochloride on to it would likely just increase it's solubility, because methanol and ethanol are polar alcohols, and hydrochlorides dissolve in polar solvents. But because of morphine freebase's poor solubility, I don't think it would work well.

That leaves water as the only suitable non-polar solvent, and again, because heroin can break down in water, especially in hot water, you'd want to use the minimum amount. That goes back to the idea of simply spraying it to moisen the powder with water, as being much more chemically stable then dissolving it and evaporating it.

And if you're going to apply a fair amount of heat to heroin, then to preserve it, you'd need to make sure that the water was acidic, rather then basic. As tap water is basic, as water companies like to keep it at pH 8 to prevent it from eroding the metal pipes, if you spray tap water on heroin, then heat it, a fair amount of heroin would break down to morphine. So by adding vinegar to the water, you'd ensure the heroin would stay stable.

So from a chemistry stand point, the method Chicago gave makes a lot of sense.

Now if you can list a non-polar solvent other then water, where heroin hydrochloride is very soluble in, then I'd be interested to know. But from what I've read so far, totally dissolving heroin to re-rock it wouldn't work well.

Never Looked Back Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint's Avatar

I have always wondered about the re-rocking of cut dope too. The 'it's a rock coming from a big chunk so it's pure-'story' is total BS ofcourse.
    I bought a gram one day which was one hard rock (and of which my man also said it was 'extremely good') but when I started to grind and cut it - to get it fine enough to snort - my eyes started to tear up heavily, as if I were cutting heaps of onions or something.
    It really hurt my eyes just cutting it. So my first thought was: chemicals. Could that be the case?
    I'm a nitwit when it comes to chemics..

After using it it turned out to be very shitty dope, just as I expected, even made me feel sick.
    Instead of seeing it as a good thing I am now suspicious of all (light coloured) rocks.

Thanks for the info Woody Bear. and to Chicago as well...

Yeah, Saint, thats even worse than just plain powder... they should just stick to powder in that case..

But yeah, the time when rock heroin was a synonym of good quality is to far gone.... In the past (about 20 years ago for instance) having rock heroin was a synonym of having quality heroin, but nowadays mostly marketing...

Nowadays its even getting a trend in here to sell heroin like they sell crack, just a rock without plastic at all.. theres no way thats pure heroin.... altough where they have that trend the heroin is the best in Portugal but hey not even close to pure...

Saint: dont powder rock heroin, just melt it without puting it to powder first, if it melts like it should then its a good sign..

Woody Bear: woundnt some alchools ´(like iso or else) work too as non polars?

With alcohols the longer the carbon chain, the more non-polar it is. So going from methanol which is the most polar alcohol, ethanol is the next most polar alcohol, then isopropyl alcohol after that, but isopropyl alcohol is non-polar enough, that if you pour a load of salt into "wet" isopropyl alcohol, it will form two phases as the salt saturated water part separates on the bottom with the more non-polar iso layer floating on top.

Also isopropyl alcohol is quite viscous in comparison to methanol or ethanol, which are quite "thin" solvents so that makes iso a pain to filter.

But one property that is quite good with it, is that isopropyl alcohol will mix completely with more non-polar solvents, instead of forming 2 phases. So if you want to do a dual solvent recrystalisation by dissolve your substance in alcohol, then mixing it with a non-polar solvent which it's not soluble in, to get it to crash out, then isopropyl alcohol is the one to use, because it will do this. But if you mix methanol or ethanol with a non-polar solvent, because they are more polar than isopropyl alcohol, they form two phases with one layer floating above the other, so crashing out like this doesn't work.

Thanks Woody, I knew Chicago had posted about this but I couldn't find it.
    "Soldier's Joy"

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Bear View Post
    That leaves water as the only suitable non-polar solvent, and again, because heroin can break down in water, especially in hot water, you'd want to use the minimum amount.
    This should say:
    ... water as the only suitable polar solvent for heroin hydrochloride.
    As water is a polar solvent not non-polar like I typo'd.

Never Looked Back Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint is one bad motherfucker Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCBA View Post
    Saint: dont powder rock heroin, just melt it without puting it to powder first, if it melts like it should then its a good sign..
    Uhm.. It's sort of difficult to snort melted dope..

Anyway, I don't use anymore so luckily I don't need to worry about these things now.

+ Reply to Thread