shot heroin into wrist did i hit a nerve?! (numbn

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: shot heroin into wrist did i hit a nerve?! (numbn

Occasionally Opiated hydrocodonious is an unknown quantity at this point hydrocodonious's Avatar

Default shot heroin into wrist did i hit a nerve?! (numbn

I just tried to hit a new place by my wrist around 4 inches away from the base of my thumb. ive hit a vein there before. I started pushing down a little and it hurt a bit so i pulled out and did it in my normal spot. I haven't missed in like 8 months. but now 20 minutes after i feel numbness in the surrounding area! its not swollen like a missed shot (but it is a tiny bit) would be just a little red but im pretty numb. Did i hit my radial nerve you think? I know you all arent doctors but im a little freaked out right now. Anybody else hit a nerve or have numbness after a halfway missed shot?
    "Life is like your Penis, when it gets hard....Fuck It"

Opiophorum Member Oakleyskier is a jewel in the rough Oakleyskier is a jewel in the rough Oakleyskier is a jewel in the rough Oakleyskier is a jewel in the rough Oakleyskier is a jewel in the rough Oakleyskier is a jewel in the rough Oakleyskier is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: shot heroin into wrist did i hit a nerve?! (nu

hey there buddy, i think i did the same thing before in my wrist, it BURNED, i had to hold my hand under the sink, it was terrible, than it went numb, i was super scared and worried....

it eventually went away....

like most of the advice, i would chill out for a bit, if it doesnt get any better or gets ANY worse, i would seek medical attension immedeiately.

i think i hit a nerve as well.

Occasionally Opiated hydrocodonious is an unknown quantity at this point hydrocodonious's Avatar

Thanks man for the quick reply. Its already getting better but still numb. I put hydrocortisone cream to make the red go away, and reading that this has happened to other people has chilled me out. i feel dumb for missing a little bit, as i haven't in FOREVER. Keep the replies coming.
    "Life is like your Penis, when it gets hard....Fuck It"

Never Looked Back youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred has much to be proud of youwonhundred's Avatar

I've always been of the opinion that wrists are best avoided. No, I'm not a doctor, but with veins as bad as mine, I have found that even then, I'm better off finding a different spot. Good luck and I hope it works out.

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

unfortennly i shot many times in the wrist, but they should be avoided cause there are many nerves in there. If you shot there, you should allways insert the needle with great care and very slowly so if you hit a nerve you stop right there...
    The thing about nerves is that they hurt as hell when spiked..

about the burning.. sometimes it burns because the liquid did get out of the veins (thru the veins) and is reacting with flesh and nerves. burning tends to happen more in smaller veins.

The numbing is more worrying than burning..

Never Looked Back Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy has much to be proud of Chemical_Boy's Avatar

I have hit a nerve a couple of times. Usually reminds me of the feeling of electric shock right away. Once, that feeling stayed in my hand for a couple of months....

You will know when you hit a nerve. There is no mistaking it.

Opiophile ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan's Avatar

This happens to me alot..since my veins dont show themselves in my arms, my only option is my hands \ wrists..gotta be real careful and go VERY slow.

Never had numbness though, it was always a very very sharp and shooting pain.
    Numbness is usually a miss..for me anyways

Nerve hit will take about a day and a half to heal.
    Motrin + hydrocortisone + benadryl.
    Fuck signatures.

Occasionally Opiated Sunny is fresh on the scene. Sunny is fresh on the scene. Sunny's Avatar

Re: shot heroin into wrist did i hit a nerve?! (nu

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    +Some type of painkiller, OC, Fentanyl, Heroin, you know...
    Total total total totally total total... total providence.

Never Looked Back odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd is a splendid one to behold odd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    This happens to me alot..since my veins dont show themselves in my arms, my only option is my hands \ wrists..gotta be real careful and go VERY slow.

Never had numbness though, it was always a very very sharp and shooting pain.
    Numbness is usually a miss..for me anyways

I don't understand the picture in your sig.

inside spoon + complete withdraw + rigs + surge soda?

wtf ? :confused:

Opiophile ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odd View Post
    I don't understand the picture in your sig.

inside spoon + complete withdraw + rigs + surge soda?

wtf ? :confused:
    LOL, yeah it's meant to confuse people...I just took a bunch of things and made a collage..
    My handle is "surge" and the complete withdrawal soda bottle was because they took surge off the market.
    The rigs, cause I like to shoot, and the spoon to put my dope in
    Actually if surge were still around I would probably shoot that too
    Fuck signatures.

+ Reply to Thread