(UPDATING WEBSITE, BE BACK ONLINE SOON - Debora)

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dilaudid treasure chest

Opiophorum Member warbux is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: dilaudid treasure chest

Some stranger SWIM knows recently had his leg amputated and get this he is being prescribed
    4mg hydromorphone and his docter is giving him 1150 yes 1150 that wasn't a type a month
    and also 80 and 40mg oxys, 120 of the 80's a month and 60 of the 40's. Also getting prescribed
    xanax and klonopin in 2mg doses for anxiety and get this he is being prescribed KETAMINE
    for the phantom limb pain since after some research SWIM learned this is an extremely commonly used
    in amputees and also nuerontin. Some numbers of the prescribed amounts were altered for anonymity
    reasons "the amount of dilaudid altered is actually less believe it or not.

This is a good friend of SWIM who was there for SWIM after SWIM's back surgery and SWIM been checking in on him frequently to see how he's doing. SWIM on suboxone now so SWIM wasn't worried about trying to get any opiates, that is till SWIM saw the most beautiful thing in the world 1150 count bottle of hydromorphone. I almost farted shitted threw up and bust a nut all at the same time from the shear glory that was in front of SWIM

But anyway no one he knows like them, they all want the oxycontin which he charges 20 and 40 for the 40 and 80 respectively. So get this SWIM getting the Dilaudids for 4 dollars each A DOLLAR A FRICKEN MG. Let's just say after being on only suboxone for the last 6 months SWIM decided to have some fun
    and OH GOD WHAT FUN ITS GOING TO BE, SWIM plans on IVing them and snorting what would be a good starting point if last time before suboxone SWIM was snorting 200 ms contins to moderate effect and i've been on 16 mg suboxone a day since starting although some days just 8.

Thanks guys

Whoops I meant the altered amount of Dilaudid was actually more not less
    my bad
    Last edited by Brony; 05-10-2009 at 06:11 PM. Reason: merge

True Opiophile clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton's Avatar

Default Re: dilaudid treasure chest

do you see this endlng badly?

Never Looked Back Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly's Avatar

The question you're asking is impossible to answer. There are too many variables. The only advice I can give is to start small. I believe DD is the one who says, "Two in the arm is better than one in the ground."
    "Fifteen cents for the morphine, and twenty-five cents for the beer.
    Fifteen cents for the old morphine, now carry me away from here."
    "Soldier's Joy"
    (Traditional Scottish fiddle reel with lyrics added during the American Civil War)

Opiophorum Member wizardofoz80 is fresh on the scene. wizardofoz80 is fresh on the scene. wizardofoz80's Avatar

Ya buddy be careful. If 200mg ms contin was working for you 6 months ago than your just going to need a very small amount of Dillies to be good. Why go back to dillies if youve been 6 months clean? I think i already know the answer..
    I dig my toes into the sand
    The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds
    Strewn across a blue blanket
    I lean against the wind
    Pretend that I am weighless
    And in this moment I am happy, happy- incubus

Opiophile ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan's Avatar

I just read the part about being prescribed ketamine for phantom limb pain..I can't even IMAGINE what it must be like to think you have a body part and it's actually not there..that's got to be fucking horrifying man.

I used to watch Nip\Tuck, and there was this episode that talked about BDD body dismorphic disorder or something like that, and it's where people who have all their limbs "feel like" they should have been born naturally as an amputee, so they seek out plastic surgeons to get them to cut off a leg or arm, etc..

It's fucking nuts! I shudder just thinking about only having one leg..I don't know why I got into this whole novel about this topic it just freaks me out..

I hope your friend gets better..honestly he should be taking those pills himself but I know how things go money, etc is a bitch..oh well, that's another topic for another discussion..

Anyways, if you start shooting dilaudid after coming from that much of sub for that long, your tollerance is going to skyrocket...you might be thinking to yourself "wow that's so much!" but everything runs out eventually...they're not going to last forever...that shitty ass NA slogan is true "one is too many an a thousand is never enough" .. but we could say don't do it till we're all blue in teh face and u still will, so just start with like 8mg and work from there..

keep in mind with dilaudid, theres in insane rush, but if you keep doing it one after the other, the rush dies quickly..it's the crack of opiates...space out your shots (it's not easy) and keep your head on.
    Fuck signatures.

Being on suboxone isn't really clean but yea going to do some to have a little fun
    plenty of people on suboxone do the same, it's not the best idea if your truly
    trying to stay clean which I am in a way but well all have our reservations. I've done
    it once by IV before and the dose was 12mg and my tolerance was slightly less at the
    time but I have been on subs for a little while now anyway on subs knows after awhile
    the boredom can become a nuisance but since on subs I've improved alot got a job making
    money on the side but also when you use to have a BIG love affair with dilaudid and you
    see a bottle of a 1000+ slam full it'll bring about that itch you just have to scratch.

Yeah he still says he can feel his hand and actually move it and make it do stuff like flip someone off except theres nothing there to do it with he said it's a real strange feeling. And SWIM had big ass shots of D in the hospital after the surgery and it gave that amazing rush but the high was amazing as well and it lasted a good 4 hours even by IV. Im just weird like that I guess. I just think the amount of D prescribed is fricken outrageous you gotta no the DEA is going to check in with the doc that wrote that script. Oh yeah and when I said the thing about 200mg that was for a moderate effect I would of much preferred 300 to 400 instead but the pill was free and I don't like wasting money besides he only had one, and I've had massive tolerances before after my surgery where I'd eat 800mg morphine or 400mg of oxycontin crushed and parachuted towards the end but this was like year and a half ago

Oh yeah with my friend he's perfectly healthy and young all of this amputation shit
    happened within weeks, he was diagnosed with bone marrow cancer that they couldn't do shit
    so he went from being healthy thinking nothings wrong to having some pain and 3 weeks later
    having right hand and part of arm cut off which is his dominant hand. But I will give it to him
    he's already able to pull a Gravity bong and light it at the same time and stuff that most of us need
    2 for and some of us could use an extra one cause we cant get it with the 2 we got so besides
    the anxiety of this tragic event he's doing fairly well as far as I can tell.
    Last edited by Brony; 05-10-2009 at 06:14 PM. Reason: stop making a bunch of posts in row–use the edit button please.

Jr. Opiophile ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus is a glorious beacon of light ItsLupus's Avatar

So they cut off an arm and a leg in just a few weeks time?and on top of that a bone cancer diagnosis?*eeep*that would be harsh to have to learn to deal with..seriously I dont think any amount of drugs would keep me sane.I'd be eating those meds like tic tacs Tell your friend hope all goes well for him and you be careful too.

Some stranger SWIM knows recently had his leg amputated

having right hand and part of arm cut off which is his dominant hand

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clinton View Post
    do you see this endlng badly?
    yes

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

Jr. Opiophile Deadfiend will become famous soon enough Deadfiend will become famous soon enough Deadfiend will become famous soon enough Deadfiend's Avatar
    Tri-State . Latitude 41.08N Longitude 85.11W (Elev.764 ft)

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    But anyway no one he knows like them, they all want the oxycontin which he charges 20 and 40 for the 40 and 80 respectively. So get this SWIM getting the Dilaudids for 4 dollars each A DOLLAR A FRICKEN MG. Let's just say after being on only suboxone for the last 6 months SWIM decided to have some fun

4 buck for a D4, the new kids have no clue at about back in the day, all they care is getting a 80 oc and paying anywhere from40-80 bucks, when these people have no Idea the the D's are WAY more stronger the the oc's, thek2 k4 k8 and way back in the day k16 not made any more, finding a k16 was like finding a oc160 anymore, but I will let you in on this the D's are the closes thing to H,well its really is pure lab made H, and they used to be the most wanted thing on the streets, back in the day I seen people pay 50 bucks and more for the 8's, Duckfeet can back me up on this shit i'm sure, then they got hard as hell to get, only a shot in the E.R., After the O.C. being sued the DR.'s started using them once more, kids (a.k.a. younger junkies) were eating them and not getting high or putting up there nose and getting a damm good high but not llong lasting, these's fucker have to be shot to blast the fuck off then you will see what people used to pay that much. They used to be the only drug that used to be safe to backload, and I would never would do that with anything else, and not with the new ones. But fuck I would be pay 2,4 bucks for them all day, but I never would pay 40 buck for a oc 80.
    Oh and I would do the same if I seen that warbux.
    This is not meant to the op warbux, but to eveyone....
    Little Bill: You'd be William Munny out of Missouri. Killer of women and children!

Will Munny: That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you!
    -Unforgiven

he just lost his arm and he's not in too much pain he only takes the oc's when he needs them
    or if its real bad he'll take a dilaudid or two but rarely he said the best thing for him so far
    is taking small sublingual doses of the ketamine.

I decided to go ahead and IV some even the the suboxone in me which wasted a bit which alot
    of you would like to kick me in the head for being wasteful so I IV'd 8 which didnt do a whole lot
    but I could feel it so after that I went ahead and did up 24mgs IV'd which definately whipped
    the the suboxones ass and sent him packing. I can't wait till tommorrow night after I get done
    with work and it's been about 40 hours post suboxone, don't worry though then Im going to use much less
    and have a sitter just incase

Never Looked Back I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod is a glorious beacon of light I-Nod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ItsLupus View Post
    So they cut off an arm and a leg in just a few weeks time?and on top of that a bone cancer diagnosis?*eeep*that would be harsh to have to learn to deal with..seriously I dont think any amount of drugs would keep me sane.I'd be eating those meds like tic tacs Tell your friend hope all goes well for him and you be careful too.
    So which was it? An arm and a leg??

EDIT: Oops... just seen yer reply. Musta been postin' around the same time.
    VVV Gotcha, fully understand now. I think my head was amputated this morning... can't think fer shit.
    Last edited by I-Nod; 05-10-2009 at 06:18 PM.
    ~Give man a mask, then he will show you his true face.~

I was just talking to guy and I thought it'd be cool to arrange all of the dilaudids to spell out
    opiophile and take a picture of it, and it might of been his head that was amputated im not sure
    im just mixing things up so im not describing SWIM to the T and then she gets in trouble

Absentee Landlord Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Brony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warbux View Post
    I was just talking to guy and I thought it'd be cool to arrange all of the dilaudids to spell out opiophile and take a picture of it, and it might of been his head that was amputated im not sure
    im just mixing things up so im not describing SWIM to the T and then she gets in trouble
    Huh? :confused:

Opiophorum Member GetinLow is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^ What he said :confused:

Junky lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light lotus is a glorious beacon of light

your buddy with the phantom limb pain, i watched a documentary on using mirrors to trick the brain, and the outcomes were looking good. i can't recall details, but mirrors were set up to hide the limb they still had, yet reflect it to the side of the body that was amputated....it would trick the brain into believing something was there, and the people would feel relief.

i wish your buddy well, man that's horrible.

Opiophile ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    your buddy with the phantom limb pain, i watched a documentary on using mirrors to trick the brain, and the outcomes were looking good. i can't recall details, but mirrors were set up to hide the limb they still had, yet reflect it to the side of the body that was amputated....it would trick the brain into believing something was there, and the people would feel relief.

i wish your buddy well, man that's horrible.
    Awesome, this seemed very interesting to me..

If anyone else is, check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0QiGj9eOOw

Mirror box..pretty cool
    Fuck signatures.

Occasionally Opiated JeSt is fresh on the scene. JeSt is fresh on the scene. JeSt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deadfiend View Post
    <snip>, but I will let you in on this the D's are the closes thing to H,well its really is pure lab made H, <snip>

[/offtopic] if D's are "pure lab made heroin," what does that make oxymorphone, since it's stronger? that doesn't make much sense, man...

[/ontopic]

damn, man... that would suck to get amputated, period. hopefully you're just careful with your use, man, and don't overdo it. be safe bro.

and as for the bupe being out of your system, go to the sub section, and look at the charts for the bupe half-life, just so you can kind of estimate how much will be in your system still.
    still the pen bleeds, and stains the paper with thought!

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

Nobody who has used H ever says that pharmies are synthetic H. H is like turbo charged morphine so if you wanna call it some pharmy call it super charged morphine.

hovadagod is not any kind of professional and anything he posts should be assumed fictional.

Jr. Opiophile Deadfiend will become famous soon enough Deadfiend will become famous soon enough Deadfiend will become famous soon enough Deadfiend's Avatar
    Tri-State . Latitude 41.08N Longitude 85.11W (Elev.764 ft)

True, but im talking more about back in that day man.
    All I going to say is I want off done ans on Jurnista, the first 24-hour extended-release preparation of hydromorphone, that other out side of the u.s. are starting to use to replace done or on people that done don't don't work for.Look up Jurnista here and Voyager andI have a posts about it on here, I think Voyager is one it now but not 100% sure.

NOTE:
    "The process gave rise to various concentrations of hydromorphone, dihydromorphine, 14β-hydroxymorphine, and 14β-hydroxymorphone during the experiments and there were two paths from morphine to hydromorphine, one having dihydromorphine as the penultimate step, and another in which it was morphinone. A third path was from morphine to 14β-hydroxymorphine to hydromorphone
    The same method subtituting oxymorphone as the starting drug yields oxymorphol."
    Little Bill: You'd be William Munny out of Missouri. Killer of women and children!

Will Munny: That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you!
    -Unforgiven

Junky marshalldylan1 is fresh on the scene. marshalldylan1 is fresh on the scene. marshalldylan1's Avatar

I think I'd be willing to lose a limb if I got more than 1150 D's, all those OC's, AND! Ketamine!

....but only if I get a refill on everything every month. You can take any hand you want.

Sorry for your friend, I couldn't imagine actually losing a limb, that phantom limb thing is crazy.
    Blue like water
    Blue like heaven is all of the time
    I'm all right
    I'm just gagging on all the all right
    I'm so happy
    So happy
    I'm in heaven
    Yeah heaven
    Oh the season's come for opium
    Mom...mom
    Mom...mom
    I'm so happy
    I'm in heaven
    Yeah heaven
    Oh the seizures come from opium

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Awesome, this seemed very interesting to me..

If anyone else is, check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0QiGj9eOOw

Mirror box..pretty cool

Thanks im going to let him know about this mirror thing so he can talk to his doctor about it

+ Reply to Thread