Homemade Oxycodone injection Ampoule

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Homemade Oxycodone injection Ampoule

Opiophorum Member bigfootlives is fresh on the scene. bigfootlives is fresh on the scene. bigfootlives's Avatar

Default Homemade Oxycodone injection Ampoule

I have came up with a kickass idea to quickly produce a large amount of relatively safe (pure) oxycodone HCl injection fluid, as long as you have a large number of these specific pills.

Here in Canada we have a 10 mg IR oxycodone HCl tablet called Supeudol. The thing that's so special about these tabs is that they have ONLY 4 inactive ingredients and they are fucking tiny!! even for 10mg tabs so that tells me that they contain a very small amount of the inactive ingredients that they do have. The ingredients are as follows:

croscarmellose sodium
    dibasic calcium phosphate
    magnesium stearate
    microcrystalline cellulose

I did my homework and none of these excipients are soluble in water! So, When I got a large quantity of these tabs I put 100 in a beaker and then covered them with 15 mL of distilled water. I used 15 mL because the solubility is 1 gram/ 100mg of oxycodone HCl will disoolve in 10 ml of water to create a saturated solution, so I rekoned to use an extra 5 mL just in case and also it made the injection solution more dilute/safe. So after these tablets sat in the water for a while and completely dissolved (it wouldn't hurt to use a glass stir rod) I poured the entire contents of the beaker into a funnel with a filter paper within it thats positioned above another beaker/ ampoule whatever you want to use to store the solution in. So after it drains what you'll have left is filter paper with all the water insoluble excipients and an ampoule filled with 15 mL of filtered oxycodone HCl solution that is probably cleaner then some solutions some people here inject! The strenght will be 66.66mg per cc/mL so be careful!

I posted this to demonstrate how easy it would be to make an injectable solution that can last many uses as long as it is properly sealed from bacteria/microbes! This method can easily be scaled to suit the amount of available tabs and I guess could be used for any tablets as long as they contain NO water soluble excipients so do your homework before trying!

Edit: Evaporating the solution would also reveals to us pretty much completely pure oxycodone HCl powder, although I'm not quit sure yet what use this could be to use other then something to show off to your friends.
    Hold my syringe as I kiss your girlfriend

Never Looked Back krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov is just really nice krinkov's Avatar

Default Re: Homemade Oxycodone injection Ampoule

66.66mg/cc. That's kinda dilute isn't it? Other than that, cool write up! What did you put the solution in to keep it sealed? I'll wait for a few others that are a bit more informed to chime in on the safety of this. I's kinda dumb.
    He scores! He shoots!!!

I HATE PEOPLE THAT TAKE DRUGS!
    Like Cops, DEA Agents, and Customs Officials.

You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.

FREE ROBOJUNKIE!!!

Never Looked Back Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Uncle Wiggly's Avatar

The strongest I've seen it is 20mg/mL - OxyFast. I would be a little concerned about storing it for long unless you've produced it in a "Clean Room" (I'm talking OR type clean) using absolutely sterile equipment. Just my .02

"Fifteen cents for the morphine, and twenty-five cents for the beer.
    Fifteen cents for the old morphine, now carry me away from here."
    "Soldier's Joy"
    (Traditional Scottish fiddle reel with lyrics added during the American Civil War)

OpioNoMo DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA is just really nice DCBA's Avatar

careful with the bacteria if used for long time like said ^^

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Like others have said that solution is impossible to keep sterile. For one it was never sterile to begin with because you handle the tablets, did not use sterile water, your utensils were not sterlized, and it was not prepared in a sterile enviroment (IV Hood). So chances are it is already contaminated with bacteria. Then you have no sterile place to store it. So be careful, best would be to filter each shoot with a wheel filter small enough to remove bacteria, .22 micron.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Opiophorum Member fassbinder will become famous soon enough fassbinder will become famous soon enough fassbinder will become famous soon enough fassbinder will become famous soon enough fassbinder will become famous soon enough fassbinder's Avatar

That sounds pretty awesome to me. I've done this with dillies using an insulin bottle before. I know it may not be the safest/smartest - but I've done it. I rarely use anymore so a 66.6mg shot would send me straight to heaven.

Opiophorum Member covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by krinkov View Post
    66.66mg/cc. That's kinda dilute isn't it? Other than that, cool write up! What did you put the solution in to keep it sealed? I'll wait for a few others that are a bit more informed to chime in on the safety of this. I's kinda dumb.
    kinda dilute?? give me one of YOUR shots :-D

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Supeodol, eh? I just had some of the Oxy IRs, and those fuckers are pretty big! The 10mg ones are allright, but the 20mg is pushing it.

Too bad I didn't know about them earlier... How small are they exactly?

Opiophorum Member covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss will become famous soon enough covv799ss's Avatar

haha, i got UNITS and mLs confused for some stupid reason. my bad! so i was wondering how you got that much in there, and why some people didn't think it was potent enough

add this to my list of reasons to become a canadian citizen

Opiophorum Member bigfootlives is fresh on the scene. bigfootlives is fresh on the scene. bigfootlives's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EleusisII View Post
    Supeodol, eh? I just had some of the Oxy IRs, and those fuckers are pretty big! The 10mg ones are allright, but the 20mg is pushing it.

Too bad I didn't know about them earlier... How small are they exactly?
    Supeodol 10s, are the smallest pills ive ever seen. WEll except for ativan of course. There a bit bigger than them but way way smaller than a normal perc ecven tho they contain tweice as much oxy (10mg comnpared to 5mg). So you can just imagine the miniscule amount of filler they contain (compared to other oxys).
    Last edited by bigfootlives; 05-08-2009 at 02:06 AM.
    Hold my syringe as I kiss your girlfriend

Jr. Opiophile jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice jersey_emt is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootlives View Post
    Supeodol 10s, are the smallest pills ive ever seen. WEll except for ativan of course. There a bit bigger than them but way way smaller than a normal perc ecven tho they contain tweice as much oxy (10mg comnpared to 5mg). So you can just imagine the miniscule amount of filler they contain (compared to other oxys).

Percocet tablets are much larger because they also contain several hundred milligrams of APAP.

I searched for info on the Supedol 10mg tablets, I only found this picture, which doesn't indicate size:

http://www.pharmer.org/files/images/oxycodone10.JPG

I did find this image of the Supedol 5mg tablets in someone's hand, which does give an indication of the size of them (the 10mg would be at the least just as large as the 5mg, it definitely wouldn't be smaller):

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f7...rpillid/V5.jpg

That is absolutely HUGE compared to 30mg Roxicodone! Roxicodone tablets are literally half the size, maybe even smaller than half the size, of the Supedol and contain 30mg of oxycodone per tablet.

Occasionally Opiated smackem is an unknown quantity at this point

I used to make these when I was younger. I would take (get this) a fucking soup ladle, and put ~40 crushed 80s in there. I would cook up and draw water through it 3 times, into a 10ml rig. I would then get a well filter and squirt into a sterile vial. It was SO GNARLY. I would sit around all day doing 40-50mg OC shots. Like a gram a day. How kewl huh. The ridiculouslyness of cooking up a soup ladle kinda got to me though.

+ Reply to Thread