Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Festival Goers,White Rock Opium Actually Odd Dope!

Never Looked Back JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle's Avatar

Default Festival Goers,White Rock Opium Actually Odd Dope!

Okay my buddies just got back from schwag stock and came back with a bunch of white rock opium, which, I know is bullshit. This stuff looks a little different though, and when you press on it it crushes down to a white brown powder. I smoked some, in a crack pipe that hadn't been used, with no weed....instant dope high. I made him give some, for stupidity' sake, grabbed a wheel filter from him dad's room, ran home. and cooked some up. 90 percent dissolved straight into water, and the other ten percent dissolved with minimal heat. I filtered it, took a deep breath, and WHOILA! DOPE! GOOD DOPE!. So if any if you festival goes find some white rock that looks dfferent from the rest, buy a little and smoke it you might get surprised!

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

Default Re: Festival Goers,White Rock Opium Actually Odd D

That would be amazing! Never had real opium that I didn't make myself.

Opiophile dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby's Avatar

Doesn't sound like heroin to me. If you were able to smoke it and feel it by hitting it straight from a crack pipe (which I'm pretty sure isn't possible with ANY kind of heroin due to the melting point temperature) it certainly wouldn't dissolve into water easily (you'd have to acidify it, if it was in fact heroin base...and I've never heard of white heroin base except as an intermediary product during heroin production in Afghanistan). It's possible it was something else altogether...weird.

PS: What up JayTrizzleeeee...holla at a player.....
    Rest in Peace LALifer 7/20/2011. Hope you are entertaining all the good folks in the afterlife my amigo. You shall be very missed.

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

Ahhhh...Schwag Stock.... I have been to well over 10 of them Never found any good opiates there though...just fire LSD. Best I ever found were morphine 30s for $5....which is a real downer (pardon the pun) as I always want to get really junked out the following morning after raging at Schwag Stock.

High Five for Jimmy and the Schwag...what a cool area of the world.

(EDIT: look how short Jimmy's dreads are! ha, they are like 3x as long now...musta been a while ago)

Opiophile ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan's Avatar

Wasn't there something on erowid about this years ago?
    I think it was just a picture submitted by someone..and they said it's definitely not opium, but could possibly contain heroin..weird

Why even market it this way? Very strange, but it's cool that you were able to get off jay.
    Fuck signatures.

Never Looked Back hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod is a glorious beacon of light hovadagod's Avatar

Maybe it's mixed with baking soda. heroin-crack? would that work?

Junky libertine will become famous soon enough libertine will become famous soon enough libertine will become famous soon enough libertine will become famous soon enough libertine will become famous soon enough libertine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dieselbaby View Post
    Doesn't sound like heroin to me. If you were able to smoke it and feel it by hitting it straight from a crack pipe (which I'm pretty sure isn't possible with ANY kind of heroin due to the melting point temperature) it certainly wouldn't dissolve into water easily (you'd have to acidify it, if it was in fact heroin base...and I've never heard of white heroin base except as an intermediary product during heroin production in Afghanistan). It's possible it was something else altogether...weird.

real number 4 heroin dissolves straight into water, like coke or ice, and can be smoked as such... when you say base, that's exactly what it means, base heroin, number 3, meant for smoking, which is why you need acids to shoot it, but with the real shit you don't need anything

how much was this "white rock opium"?

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

What did it smell like? Naturalish or more pharmaceutical?

Opiophile mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string is a name known to all mikey5string's Avatar

at least its not "red rock opium"

id watch kids smoke that and quizzically look at each other like "dude, i think i feel something, do you feel something?"

yeah, you feel like an idiot for paying $20 for a piece of incense...

i gave up festivals a while ago. just cant do it anymore.

except bluegrass festivals of course...
    if i see any at grey fox ill be sure to have SWI-me give it a whirl....
    I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.
    -Mitch Hedberg

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    I think it was just a picture submitted by someone..and they said it's definitely not opium, but could possibly contain heroin..weird

Why even market it this way? Very strange, but it's cool that you were able to get off jay.

If it's injectable it's not opium.Probably sold as opium because there's not as much stigma attached to opium.So,more potential customers.

To have a better idea of what this could be we'd need to know how much it actually cost.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Opiophile ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan's Avatar

Fuck signatures.

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post

Yeas there is a little bit on erowid about this topic. I even made a thread on this topic a few years ago on this forum. What I had was some sort of bullshit. Probably some amateur chemists mistake.

EDIT: Having finished reading the thread I see you already found what I found years ago. Which was the only thing at the time that I found on the subject.

If it's injectable it's not opium.Probably sold as opium because there's not as much stigma attached to opium.So,more potential customers.

To have a better idea of what this could be we'd need to know how much it actually cost.
    Anyone with half a brain would know this but for some reason it is sold under the name opium. Why? No idea.
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

True Opiophile clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton is one bad motherfucker clinton's Avatar

nothing worse than the smelly schwag stock hippies
    coming to town and ruining the party

Quote Originally Posted by clinton View Post
    nothing worse than the smelly schwag stock hippies
    coming to town and ruining the party
    LOL, I couldn't agree more.

while I love the music and camping and general free atmosphere, I really do not get along with the hippie kids at all. I am very not hippie. Very.

Junky PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dieselbaby View Post

I don't know..maybe I'm misunderstanding your post. Out here we've smoked black tar ina crack pipe and mos def got high..no questions about it. Sometimes we smoked the tar by it's self and other times just put the b.t.h. with some crack and smoked it that way..but either way it worked..and it worked well.

that happen to a buddy of mine a couple years ago. He's a total naturalist and 100% against heroin. In his book opium is alright but heroin is the devil. Anyway..he went to a festival and came back alllll stoked about his *real opium* score. He was calling it the sacrament and *giving praise* to jah for it. When he pulled it out to smoke some with me..I noticed the smell right away..and sure it enough it was your standard ol mexican black tar heroin. Poor guy..he was all upset that he polluted his body and filled it with bad toxins. He was gonna flush it..but I saved it's life. It's funny because a bunch of the super dreadie papa's in town bought that tar because the dude selling it was saying it was *organic opium*
    Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the little bottles. ~Bob~

OpioNoMo dalottafun is a total asshat.

Quote Originally Posted by hovadagod View Post
    Maybe it's mixed with baking soda. heroin-crack? would that work?
    heroin crack it's called 'peanut butter' down here in miami you can get it at the ridge and it's dank kinda gets rid of all the antsy shit you get from crack and the paranoia

Never Looked Back Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze is a name known to all Shadowsblaze's Avatar

Back in the early seventies there was a group of Teens and first year college dudes that hung out at a place called Milltown Bridge in Jersey. These guys would fly over to various places, across the Atlantic and bring back Hash mainly and sometimes the wounld bring back opium and I remember once a batch from Nepal came variegated with with white threads running through it up to an eigth inch thick. A long time ago so I can't recall its quality although they had some good connects overseas as there folks were rich and they new everybody and acted rather snobish. But rightly so they were proud of the shit they got. Considering the red incense I remember some red hash that looked like instant coffee in shape but a real red that made you hallucinate incredibly, the best in my life to this day.
    Remember the opinions of the characters are not necessarily those of the author........"James Jones" When elephants fight the grass gets trampled... "Swahili proverb"

OpioNoMo SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex! SHELLEY is better than sex!

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    LOL, I couldn't agree more.

while I love the music and camping and general free atmosphere, I really do not get along with the hippie kids at all. I am very not hippie. Very.
    i can smoke with hippie kids... but i can't talk to em
    if i'm going to a concert/festival, theres gonna be some heavy metal

Quote Originally Posted by dalottafun View Post
    heroin crack it's called 'peanut butter' down here in miami you can get it at the ridge and it's dank kinda gets rid of all the antsy shit you get from crack and the paranoia
    i never heard it called peanut butter, just dirty rock, but this shit is all over miami

Never Looked Back JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle is just really nice JayTrizzle's Avatar

nah there for sure wasn't rock in this, i would have known, I've smoked tons of rock in my day lol. The weird thing is I have seent eh shit that they sell as white rock opium at festivals before and its most deff. NOTHING, its like, tried pine tree sap or some shit. And it wasn't an opium high, like, when you smoke it, you can taste whatever they added to it, but it I could tell the dope taste in the back of my mouth, it was weird. And when you shoot it it's not great but it's good, i just can't believe it dissolved like that, there was a thread I read somewhere else about some mexican cartels synthing fent and adding it to tree sap to smuggle it across the border as incense. Could it be that this is the same shit just un purified?

Opiophorum Member mart1n is an unknown quantity at this point mart1n's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrisonHer View Post
    I don't know..maybe I'm misunderstanding your post. Out here we've smoked black tar ina crack pipe and mos def got high..no questions about it. Sometimes we smoked the tar by it's self and other times just put the b.t.h. with some crack and smoked it that way..but either way it worked..and it worked well.

that happen to a buddy of mine a couple years ago. He's a total naturalist and 100% against heroin. In his book opium is alright but heroin is the devil. Anyway..he went to a festival and came back alllll stoked about his *real opium* score. He was calling it the sacrament and *giving praise* to jah for it. When he pulled it out to smoke some with me..I noticed the smell right away..and sure it enough it was your standard ol mexican black tar heroin. Poor guy..he was all upset that he polluted his body and filled it with bad toxins. He was gonna flush it..but I saved it's life. It's funny because a bunch of the super dreadie papa's in town bought that tar because the dude selling it was saying it was *organic opium*

I'm with dieselbaby on this. Powder dope, aka heroin #4, is in a hydrochloride salt form and shouldn't smoke well or at all? Just like coke is in a salt form and should be converted into a base form before being smoked. Heroin #3 is in base form and is "smoking heroin" and needs to be prepared with an acid, like Vit. C powder before it will mix into water for shooting.

So if the OP had a product that was both easily smoked and also easily mixed into water, it's kind of strange.

Never Looked Back Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear has much to be proud of Woody Bear's Avatar
    South East, UK about 1 hour out from London.

Heroin #3 isn't heroin freebase, but heroin hydrochloride that's mixed with 50% caffeine which lowers the melting point so it melts and runs. Heroin #3 is something that is only seen in parts of South East Asia, they don't get it anywhere else.

The heroin in Europe is mostly heroin freebase, which is why it needs acid to make it water soluble, but although it's also made for smoking it's not heroin #3.

The whole deal with smoking freebases, is that freebases always have a lower boiling point then salts like heroin hydrochloride or cocaine hydrochloride. But provided the temperature of decomposition is higher the the melting point, the hydrochlorides can also be smoked, it's just that it will require a higher temperature to do so.

+ Reply to Thread