Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iv dexedrine trainwreck

Opiophorum Member Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13's Avatar

Default iv dexedrine trainwreck

my friend decided to fix some dexedrine from dextrostat tabs tonight. to experiment she used only one. she ground it fine and added i forget how many ccs of water but enough to dissolve it. then she cooked it. there were melted waxy-like globules in the otherwise clear dark yellow solution so she filtered it with cotton. she drew it up while it was still very warm. she looked at it in the barrel and didn't see any kind of rubbish floating around in there, just clear yellow. she tapped out most of the bubbles while it was still warm and set it down to cool off more. oh, since she was planning on hitting her wrist she used a 30g short.

now here's where the fun begins. she picks up her outfit to tap out the rest of the bubble. it wouldn't move. she tapped it real hard but it just sat on the bottom. the liquid seemed to have thickened. is this possible?

hmmm, the bubble was kinda small, no big deal, she'll just watch it. she tied off and found some tasty veins. the first one she tried was a damn roller. the second one was great but she couldn't tell if she was hitting (no beautiful red streak). probing around she was sure that she had it but she couldn't get the register. that's when she noticed that the first try, on the roller, started to swell up like a motherfucker. disgusted, she withdrew the needle.

holding it upright she pulled the plunger back a bit. this was difficult which means that either the solution was too thick (which i don't understand) or the needle was too small and it clogged (more likely). ok, never mind slamming it, for now anyway.

then she remembered a thread about frontloading (definition #2, or sorta opposite of plugging, which she SHOULD have done, you'll see) and decided to try it. so she breaks off the needle and frontloads. bad idea. eventually it just drained out. she thought maybe she could have put in a tampon to keep it in there, but that would have just soaked it up.

oh well, no major loss. she has a lot more dex to experiment with in the future if she so chooses and the giant welts have almost disappeared by now.

but the burning question is "what the hell went wrong?" without anyone stating the obvious (don't shoot pills), can anyone answer that? i have utmfse for her to find a safe way to do it, but cannot find anything either here or on the web, not for 10 mg dexedrine tablets specifically. she might like to try again.
    Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm, running their boring drills.
    But we are an elite race of our own- the stoners, junkies, and freaks.

Whats my drug of choice? Well, what have you got?
    I don't go broke and I do it a lot!

You can't understand a users mind, but try, with your books and degrees.
    If you let yourself go and opened your mind, I'll bet you'd be doing like me.
    And it aint so bad...

"JunkHead" - Alice In Chains

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Default Re: iv dexedrine trainwreck

about frontloading (definition #2, or sorta opposite of plugging,
    Wut?!?
    Count me in as curious!

Opiophorum Member Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13 is a jewel in the rough Angelwolf13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EleusisII View Post
    Wut?!?
    Count me in as curious!
    ok, pussy-popping, i was trying to be fucking refined, damn it!

oh, lord, out of all that text you would zero in on that, wouldn't you? talk about a one track mind......

And it aint so bad...

OpioNoMo EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII has much to be proud of EleusisII's Avatar

Ah! I see! I seem to remember a thread about that a while ago... Very encouraging... It seems my patented invention of fent-laced condoms might have a future!

Quote Originally Posted by EleusisII View Post
    It seems my patented invention of fent-laced condoms might have a future!
    i should say.

better get an international patent. such a fun invention could prove "steal-able". btw, i started that thread too.

wah! 4 posts later and we're already way off topic! i can't do anything right tonight! sorta like my friend. good grief.

And it aint so bad...

Opiophorum Member kjjy is fresh on the scene. kjjy is fresh on the scene. kjjy's Avatar

My friend had good results with the morph 100's
    anything smaller not as good. Bigger needle and the
    wax may have not clogged up. That bored in s cal.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

There is obviously something in the Dexedrine that gels up just like generic OxyContin and MsContin. Were these Dextrostat (Dextroamphetamine tablets) or Dexedrine Spanules (Dextroamphetamine capsules)? The spanules are an ER verison with little beads inside them, they will probably be like Kadian.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

kjjy, yeah, i'm bored. so's my crazy friend. how could you tell?

roxy, it was dextrostat, the yellow tablet with the rp on one side and the 52 on the other, not the capsules. my friend can't get them anymore. we found out that shire stopped making them. now she's stuck with those horrible barr orange ones. she used to get the white diamond shaped mallies at one point but the pharmacy doesn't seem to be carrying them anymore. she still had a handful of shires left so she thought she'd make the most of them since she probably will never see them again.

i neglected to state this in my earlier post, but right after she figured her fit was probably all clogged up she thought about jamming it in a muscle, but didn't for several reasons... first of all the needle was way too short (5/16, i believe). also, she thought she heard somewhere that im-ing pills could give you necroscrotumotis or whatever you call it, you probably know the word. lastly, she figured the welts were probably caused by the little bits of the shot that, no doubt, leaked from the rig and ended up outside of the vein she was probing, esp. that damned roller. she could never hit those well, she used to have a friend do it for her... unfortunately that's almost all she has left on her arms, the sad wench. well, anyway, imagining what ridiculously ginormous welts she would have gotten with a whole large outside-the-vein injection, she didn't even attempt that, thank God. so i guess we weren't that bored after all.

anyway, she's thinking about trying it again, she's not sure. do you have any advice for her? what should i tell her?

And it aint so bad...

Gives No Shits chopstix has disabled reputation chopstix's Avatar

If it's jelling, I wouldn't IV it - you can try not cooking it, but aside from that it's gonna be about separating the dex (which should be highly water soluble) from the rest of the filler. I'd try it cold and let it sit for a bit, if it still thickens up, then maybe cook and let cool in the spoon or something like that to see if something separates, but it sounds like these are a better candidate for just chewing up..

Be careful, you really don't want something so solid in a muscle or a vein.. Could fuck you up..
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

"It is no measure of health, to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society"
    Krishnamurti

Jr. Opiophile Deadfiend will become famous soon enough Deadfiend will become famous soon enough Deadfiend will become famous soon enough Deadfiend's Avatar
    Tri-State . Latitude 41.08N Longitude 85.11W (Elev.764 ft)

Ya fuck around and get to much in there next you know you gots to have your arm cut off, like with those benzo gels all the junkys were use for a while, bad shit, there was a post on it somewhere, but cause of them gelys there's a lot of one armed junys walking around. bad bad shit.....
    Little Bill: You'd be William Munny out of Missouri. Killer of women and children!

Will Munny: That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you!
    -Unforgiven

^^ That was temazepam people were shooting - manufacturer suddenly changed the makeup after finding out how many people were shooting them and suddenly people started losing limbs. Nice.
    All posts made under the user account 'Chopstix' are exercises of creative fiction and in no way represent fact or truth. The user account 'Chopstix' is open to multiple authors with a common interest in lawful research and authoring fiction; and as such, no single user is responsible for the entirety of the post content of this account. No content may be reproduced in any form or fashion via any medium whatsoever unless specified with written and notarized permission of the original post author, without exception. Got that? Good! Have a bitchin' day.

Krishnamurti

OpioNoMo tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296's Avatar

I don't understand why she cooked it - bad idea. I would have just crushed it, mixed it, and then looked at he solution to see how much shit was sitting at the bottom, try to seperate the bullshit from the dextroamphetamine. Since the dex is really soluble, you don't need any heat, any heat is just gonna gunk up the whole thing.

thanks for all the info. i'll be sure to relay it.

oh, and she told me the only reason she cooked it up was because it wasn't dissolving properly in cold water. i don't think she pulverized it finely enough, if you ask me. she said the solution became clearer when she applied heat so she thought that was the best way to go.

you guys are lifesavers. you're the best!!!!!!

thank you all again!!!!!!!!!!

And it aint so bad...

On not dissolving - remember that you're probably dealing with 10-20mg dex and 250mg filler - what you want in that pill doesn't weigh very much, and again, is highly soluble...

Try the sub tech if "you" continue (I wouldn't, not for dex) - cold water and big cottons..

Krishnamurti

Honorary Charter Member nick has disabled reputation nick's Avatar

She got lucky.Better it sets solid in the works than her arm.Seen what that can do a lot courtesy of mazzies.
    I yam what I yam-Popeye.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstix View Post
    Try the sub tech if "you" continue
    i'll be sure and check that out, thanks. my friend really appreciates your advice. almost as much as i do, to be sure. and she'll definitely take your personal comment about "not doing it for dex" into strong consideration also. we've no doubt that your expertise, like so many others on this most inestimable board, far exceeds our own in this specific realm. and knowing that your main objective is harm reduction above everything else, we value all of your coments, honestly, even (and especially?) if it's something that we really don't want to hear.

we've learned a lot from this board, things that have, doubtless, abated some of the dangers inherent in the undeniably risky lifestyle we have chosen to pursue, as well as explained a lot of the things that we fucked up on in the past (shit like cotton fever) and how best to avoid them in the future.

but sometimes i think i don't give a fuck anymore about whether i live or die, especially when i'm hurting real bad. like who fucking cares? i desperately look forward to putting an end to this chronic pain once and for all. and then i think about how extremely fortunate certain aspects of my life are, experiencing things that most people only dream about and then i regret not being thankful for it. but regardless of which mood i am in, i know that the absolute worst most unthinkable thing that can ever happen to me is the loss of an arm, especially my left arm, which, being right-handed, is where i'd probably be shooting up most of the time if i ever did decide to iv anything in the future. this is a fate at least a million times worse than death. the horror stories posted above have undoubtedly scared some sense back into me. and i can say, with complete certainty, that my friend feels exactly the same way.

EDIT!~~~> nick, you are so right! i shudder to think what might have happened had she decided not to wait for it to cool before slamming it all while it was still pretty much in its thin liquid state. with all the things that could have gone, and almost went wrong, i can't shake this feeling that someone's looking out for us.
    Last edited by Angelwolf13; 03-13-2009 at 06:04 PM. Reason: comment to nick.

And it aint so bad...

Opiophile digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby's Avatar

I can't believe people really shoot (or attempt to shoot) amphetamine pills. While shooting any pill has a certain amount of risk to it, dex or any of the other pills are just loaded with toxic junk. I mean, the Barr little orange pills make many people sick just to take them orally, so you can imagine the junk in there. Just read the ingredients some time - including colloidal silcon dioxide, which is a variation on an abrasive used in polishing to the best of my knowledge. Even desoxyn is loaded with talc, which is highly toxic to the lungs and difficult as heck to remove from solution.

I mean, do what you want, but dexedrine is such a poor choice compared to meth for injecting that even without the large quantity of inactive ingredients, I don't understand why someone would do it. My recommomendation would be to not do it. Period.
    "You must respect the chemistry."

Opiophile dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby's Avatar

Please don't shoot these. Unless you have a micron filter (and even if you do have some, it's still very dangerous) you're just asking for some serious problems. It's really not worth it, especially with the high oral bioavailability you get from the pills taking them as directed. Please save yourself the trouble and expensive medical bills/disfiguring surgery. You want to see what this shit can do to you just google for "IV temazepam abuse + russia" for some nasty pictures that I'm sure a lot of you have seen. This is a harm reduction site, right? Why aren't more people trying to discourage this?
    Rest in Peace LALifer 7/20/2011. Hope you are entertaining all the good folks in the afterlife my amigo. You shall be very missed.

thanks diesel, i value your opinion, you too digby, and everyone else on the first page that i can't see right now. to tell the truth, out of all the message boards on the web i have ever researched something, or tried to find information about stuff on, or even just casually glanced at for that matter, i have found that this site is, by far, the most credible and authoritative, thanks to the true opiophile members who live here, you all know which ones you are.

after much thought and in light of the facts you shared, consider my friend discouraged. she was housebound and hurting (she suffers from chronic pain too) and thought a different rush might be a good distraction to take her mind off of it even for just a little while. constant pain is hard, if not fucking impossible to escape from. any break from that shit is pure bliss, as many of you can relate.

but, hey, in regards to slamming dexedrine, now we know better. unless she gets out of her mind desperate to the point where she's not thinking properly and doesn't give a fuck anymore, i don't believe she'll attempt that again. at least, i hope not. i'll try to make sure she sticks with workables from now on.

thanks so much again, everyone, for your kind concern. it is gratifying to realize that there are people in this world who care.

And it aint so bad...

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

Angel this is wayyyy off topic but I was thinking of moving to Northern Cali. Have you ever been through there? I've heard its really nice.

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

Quote Originally Posted by HandMeSomeOpiates View Post
    Angel this is wayyyy off topic but I was thinking of moving to Northern Cali. Have you ever been through there? I've heard its really nice.
    ot or not, i have traveled through there. beautiful countryside! especially the coastline!

And it aint so bad...

+ Reply to Thread