(UPDATING WEBSITE, BE BACK ONLINE SOON - Debora)

Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Urine Screenings-Saving Clean Pee

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Urine Screenings-Saving Clean Pee

Few questions for the pros here. A friend of mine gets random urine tests. She smokes bud and wants to have clean urine on hand. From what I read urine is good for 5-7 days at room temp, 2 weeks under refrigeration, and long periods up to a year when frozen. How accurate are these times? Can she microwave the urine to warm it slightly? If she does and doesn't need it, can it be re-refrigerated? No speculation please, only facts or your own personal experiences. Thank you!

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Junky PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer is just really nice PrisonHer's Avatar

Default Re: Urine Screenings-Saving Clean Pee

You can warm it in the microwave...and you can re-refrigerate. Swim's done both many times while on probation. Another thing that works well is putting urine in a glass container and then putting it on the dash of your car over the defroster..on your way to take the test. It always kept swim's urine warmer longer than the microwave. Also, roxi..you could tell your friend about products like the wizzinator..which makes and warms fake piss...it's a good investment if your friends has to take u.a.'s often. swim had one and until p.o. found out it was a life saver.
    Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the little bottles. ~Bob~

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

Yeah the wizzy thing works well, save for the popping sound it makes when you open it to go, and make sure you get the right skin color.

It used chem hand warmers to heat. Good stuff, can stick it right down your pants.

Although for the female ver. I wouldn't know....

I got nailed, err swim did, that fucker I hate him; w/ old piss, it wasn't that old and was warm. To this day I don't know what it was but they knew it wasn't mine.

Be well.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

Junky libertine will become famous soon enough libertine will become famous soon enough libertine will become famous soon enough libertine will become famous soon enough libertine will become famous soon enough libertine's Avatar

I am prescribed xanax, and over the summer I had this girl pee into a gatorade bottle for me casue she said all she had taken was xanax in the last week, and i saved it, just in case... well my mom went out of town one week and when she came back she wanted to test me. I had opiates, meth, and cannabis in my system besides the benzos. I put the piss in a towel and put it in a box in my closet, about 2 months prior, so I was pretty skeptical, but amazingly, it came back positive only for benzos, worked perfectly. 2 month old piss will work, from experience, if you put keep it out of sunlight

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Great info guys, thanks! Keep it coming!

So what she has now is her clean piss, in two amber prescription vials that were cleaned and rinsed before use stored in the butter door of her refrigerator. She has had them in ther for 1 week and is thinking they wiill zap her for the "random" next week. They tell her the day before. Do you think those samples will be good? They would be two weeks old then but away from light and refrigerated the entire time. If she wants to keep them longer is it best to tell her to freeze them now?

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:

Come on opiophiles! Anymore experiences? I want to hear about your experiences good and bad.

Opiophorum Member Scagermeister is fresh on the scene. Scagermeister is fresh on the scene. Scagermeister's Avatar

The first time I used refrigerated piss I freaked out because it turned a dull, whitish yellow... I thought it went bad.

Fear not, 10 - 15 seconds in the nuker and it will be a nice, clear yellow again.
    "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning it is as good as they are going to feel all day."

---Frank Sinatra

Never Looked Back Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow's Avatar

u probably have done this --

I was curious and GOOGLED "Whizinator" and spent a couple of houurs looking at links. I found out they make "synthetic urine" and also "freeze dried urine". I was suprised at the amount of websites selling "testing kits" and "freeze dried urine" (the dried urine is added to distilled water and is used to calibrate testing equipment -- NOT to be used to defeat a test).

My only urine tests were employement / insurance tests many years ago, so I can't contribute and u probably already did what I suggested above.

Hope all goes well with the friend. Sorry I have no real help for u.

Will

Found this info straight from the horses mouth, a drug testing company.
    http://www.clinigen.com/guide.htm

+ Reply to Thread