Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: White powder fentanyl....?

Jr. Opiophile erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica's Avatar

Default White powder fentanyl....?

I used the MFSE Nothing on this!

SWIM got a few bags of white powdered fentanyl from a reliable source who claimed to have had it tested, because he had never seen it himself.

SWIM has snorted and slammed it....but has a high tolerance so can't tell if it has done anything really.

Has anyone had any experience with this stuff?
    I come and go, but I'm trying to stay.

Went to the doctor, and I asked her to make this stop
    Got medication, a new addiction, fucking thanks a lot
    Had a relapse, went back to rehab, ruins everything
    So point your finger, at the singer, he's in the pharmacy

Jr. Opiophile KiloByte will become famous soon enough KiloByte will become famous soon enough KiloByte will become famous soon enough KiloByte will become famous soon enough KiloByte's Avatar

Default Re: White powder fentanyl....?

How did he have it tested?

Jr. Opiophile erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica is a name known to all erica's Avatar

I think he may have done it and had a UA....not positive but that's what I thought he meant.

Opiophorum Member stephenISall will become famous soon enough stephenISall will become famous soon enough stephenISall will become famous soon enough stephenISall will become famous soon enough stephenISall's Avatar

i used to buy fentanyl sold as heroin MANY times in the sumer of 06 when it killed all those people. and it ALWAYS cooked up purple or greenish. never like regular dope. oh, and even if you are shooting ALOT of dope ONE bag of real fent will get you extremely high.

at the time that i used to get these fent bags, i was doing a jab a day which is about 13 bags. so $130 a day of GOOD white chicago dope. and when the fent bags were around ,, ONE bag would last me ALLL day.

so if you awnna know if its real, cook itup and see what color it is. and then slam it but BE CAREFUL. it'll kill you very very VERY fast. no one likes a dead person.i almost died on wednesday. my first OD in 12 years. but i think from chicago to NY something like 700 people died from those fent bags. in a 2 square mile radius area here in chicago they found over 100 people dead one morning!!!!!!!!!! so yeah , its STRONG shit. be careful, please. anymore questions you can message me, email me, or IM me on AIM.

be safe, and be good.
    take as much as you can; give nothing back

Junky sweet pea is a jewel in the rough sweet pea is a jewel in the rough sweet pea is a jewel in the rough sweet pea is a jewel in the rough sweet pea is a jewel in the rough sweet pea is a jewel in the rough sweet pea is a jewel in the rough sweet pea is a jewel in the rough sweet pea's Avatar

curious to hear what you found out. we did discuss this before, but i can see why you didn't find anything utmfse. swim was given fent powder about 5 years ago, when she was opi-naive. swim didn't ask questions, just sniffed & got fucked up! way fucked up. didn't think too much of it until this topic came up a few weeks ago. now swim was offered fent powder again, but hasn't taken them up on the offer....yet. anyway, check this out & let us know what you find out. and be careful!

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?t=21131

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Any kind of Fentanyl powder you or your friend is getting is almost definitely illicitly made and not any pharmaceutical. There isn't a pharmaceutical that is prescribed in this form. There could be compounding pharmacies that have Fentanyl powder but it is unlikely that it's very many do at all considering how small doses are and how dangerous it is. There is alot of bathtub Chemists out there making Fent analogs because they require very little chem knowledge and only common chemicals.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Opiophorum Member stephenISall will become famous soon enough stephenISall will become famous soon enough stephenISall will become famous soon enough stephenISall will become famous soon enough stephenISall's Avatar

i guess my reply didnt work cause i alreay posted and its not there....... and i dont feel like posting it again, maybe it'll show up. i dunno. but i agree with roxi 100%, they dont make a pharm fent powder,
    the powder fent that was killing people in 06 was traced back to a lab in mexico and the guy was making lbs of it. and all the deaths from chicago to ny where because of this guy. so hes fucked. i actually used to ge that dope. it cooked up green or blue. never like reg heroin, never, and it was VERY strong like 13X stronger than my reg dope. at the time i had a habit of about $130 a day and i could do ONE fent bag and be high ALLL day. strong stuff

so if it is real fent powder, even ifyour tolerance is in the $100's 1 bag could still kill you. so BE CAREFUL . please. i almost died on wed not from fent but from a OD from like 40 kpins plus my methadone. bu tlike roxi said, its NOT made in a lab by a pharaceuticla company. they only make the suckers and patches, and its in micrograms. do you know how small that is????? TINY. one bump is like 5 bags of GOOD white heroin. trust me. ive done fent bags many, many times. good luck and be CAREFUL

Never Looked Back irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish has much to be proud of irish's Avatar

could it be crushed fentora?
    irish
    "too many doses and i'm starting to get an attraction" avenged sevenfold
    If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
    Violence is rarely the solution, but when it is, it is the only solution.
    If it's worth shooting, it's worth shooting twice.

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

Hell of a way to get your drugs tested...
    It could be fent, real stepped on fent.

Inline w/ the others, look before you leap please, lost enough to banging fent, peeps I know that is.

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irish View Post
    could it be crushed fentora?
    Or crushed suckers.

You laugh...this girl I started dating a few weeks back told ne she slammed a sucker with her ex...we don't talk much anymore.

Junky libertine will become famous soon enough libertine will become famous soon enough libertine will become famous soon enough libertine will become famous soon enough libertine will become famous soon enough libertine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    this girl I started dating a few weeks back told ne she slammed a sucker with her ex...we don't talk much anymore.
    ahahahahaha

Opiophile Moderator SeVeN has disabled reputation SeVeN's Avatar

if you shot it (which was a real dumb thing to do truly) you would know right quick if it was fent.
    Tiocfaidh ar la

Trust No One

“It is one of the great joys of home ownership to fire a pistol in one's own bedroom”
    ― Alfred Jarry

“People who boast about their IQ’s are losers.” Stephen Hawking

Thanks Sweet Pea for the link! I would have never found that otherwise.

I know fentanyl is a strong medication, I've been on it for a few years now. On an average day, SWIM takes about 2 - 2.7 grams of oxycodone. Yes. Or SWIM will "eat" (put in mouth? haha) 2 or so 100mcg fent patches.

SWIM slammed about half of one of these bags twice already and it helped her stave off the WDs but she didn't really get high...However, would SWIM really expect to get high off of this stuff (if it actually IS fentanyl) with that tolerance?

Does anyone have any input/opinions on that? Or any idea on how to get it tested?

Thanks for the replies everyone, I appreciate it!

If I can find my USB cable for my camera, I'll have SWIM take a picture of it and post it. It's just a VERY VERY fine white powder, that's it. Burns a little when snorted, but not too bad. When mixed with water, it looks like it dissolves pretty readily, without any color change.

OpioNoMo tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296's Avatar

Sorry to go off topic, but are you a chronic pain patient? Or are you just rich as shit?

I've never heard of anyone with that kind of oxy intake...

Quote Originally Posted by tch2296 View Post
    Sorry to go off topic, but are you a chronic pain patient? Or are you just rich as shit?

CP and therefore, poor as shit.

True Opiophile alowishus has disabled reputation alowishus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by erica View Post
    On an average day, SWIM takes about 2 - 2.7 grams of oxycodone. Yes. Or SWIM will "eat" (put in mouth? haha) 2 or so 100mcg fent patches.
    I feel that deserves a GOT DAM!!

However, would SWIM really expect to get high off of this stuff (if it actually IS fentanyl) with that tolerance?

Must obviously resounding no.
    (I would think you'd feel something but not get high)

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.
    - Emo Phillips

erica, did you read MY post? i thought i explained it. if you cook up powdered fent it cooks up blue or green. NO other color. and its 13X stronger than GOOD chicago white dope. i went from 13 bags on average of GOOD dope to ONE bag of fent dope. its THAT strong. it may just be cut relly really bad. and if you just felt "well" it was either NOT fent or was stepped on ALOOOOOT. cause real fent will kill you in 8 seconds. i lost alot of friends to fent bags.. 12 to be exaact. you feel the rush then BOOM. you die. its that quick. when they used to sell em here in chicago in 06. it looks just like dope though. white or beige powder, like offwhite. but def white powder. only way to tell as far as i know, is too cook it up bu ti don tknow if you IV or not.

like i said it cooks up blue or green, ALWAYS and ive bought prolly over 200 of them and it was ALWAYS the same. so thats the only way i can think of testing it. hope it helps. BE CAREFUL i almost died on wed and i dont want you to almost die or worse yet die from a fent OD. the shit is NO JOKE.

also, you alreay do have a fent tolerance since you can eat 100mcg patches and do oxy so you obviously have aa huge habit but still. nothing i just posted would changed. i just realized that so i thought id add in it. hope it helps. you ever smoked your fent?? or shot it? you can smoke and shoot the patches. very very dangerous but possible. just wondering. i dont recommend it cause you'll die real quick you wont have time to make it to the ER cause you'll die in the car or the ambulance
    Last edited by RxQueen; 03-13-2009 at 01:20 AM. Reason: merge

Never Looked Back dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum has much to be proud of dharma bum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alowishus View Post
    I feel that deserves a GOT DAM!!

That deserves two GOT DAM's and changes the whole nature of this thread. With a tolerance that high----and that is high as hell---I doubt the fent will touch it. Better safe than sorry though and listen to STEPHEN GD it. Read his post. Read it NOW!!!

. Better safe than sorry though and listen to STEPHEN GD it. Read his post. Read it NOW!!![/quote]

wow man, that actually made me feel pretty special and good. honestly. assuming you were being serious. so... thank you for the kind words. and be careful with that fent in ANY form. it killls. thats what it was made to do. killl pain and it just so happens that it kills ALOT of people too. so be careful everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

SWIM takes about 2 - 2.7 grams of oxycodone
    In what format? I thought somewhere else you had said you take the Roxi 30s, so...90 Roxi 30's a day? Wow. Even in the rare 160mg Purdue Oxy ER pills that would be 15 or 16 a day. This surpasses any cancer patient I have ever known. Maybe I'm naive, I dunno.

Re: White powder fentanyl....?

since its been brought up now. when i was living in the orange county crackhouse (sober living) there was a guy who used to sell TONS Of pills and he'd sell name brand OC 80's for $15 which is pretty dang good. anyway, this was around the time i got a settlement of well over 100 k and thats how i moved there becuase of it. but that doesnt mattter. i would wak up and shoot 4 at once, a around noon, shoot at least 4, maybe 5 or 5 and a half, around 4pm shoot around 5 or so, then id try to hold off till like 9 or 10 pm for my BIG BLAST which was usually a speedball and up to 7 80's at once.

at this time though i had pretty much an unliminted money sounce since i won a settlement from a car accident and got it all in cash. and at this time i was buying a piece which mexicans call an ounce even though its 25 grams!!!!!!!!! i never got that. anyway, id buy a piece of negro a day and at least a 8 ball of coke to go with it cause all that dope wasnt really getting me where i wanted it too.

oh, and i was doing 4 gram shots at least. anywhere from 4-7 at ONCE. i got so many abcesses's i walked like i was 80 years old nad it wasd extteeeeeeeeeeeeemly painfull. i had to be hospitalezed twice and have 3 removed from my shoulder. when they cut the first one out, i did you not, it hurt more than ANYTHING. and ive been shot in the head above my left ear. stabbed 4 times in the stomach, twice on each side. and from my car accident i fractured 4 ribs and one of them punctured a lung so it was collaposing and i had no airbag buit i did have a seatbalt othwise i prolly woulda been dead. i was a passeanger and this lady cut us off right after we coppped 8 bags of dope on chicagos west side and he swerved to avoid her and BAM. the pole we hit holds up the green line. aka the "L" for the loop cause they loop around the city. so of course the pole we hit didnt move at ALL, i did though!!\\

and the driver had a airbag and only had a sore nose. he thought he was lucky but i ended up getting 100k and not him even though i blew it all. but still. i have PTSD from that accident and iget realllllllllllly anxious when im being driven ANYWHERE by ANYONE cept my dad cause hes a excellent driver.

and btw, the bags here, they call them "blows" are $10 bags wrapped in foil. and EVERY time ive copped since 97 ive always put them in cigarette cellophane so i can put them up my ass if we get rolled so thats why i did when we had the accident. i knew i was going to the hospital. right after we hit i could tell my chest and lungs were NOT right and i need seious medical attention.oh, and hte blows come in FOIL which is metal!!!!

and theywer giving me xrays all over and i was soooooooo worried but i guess thy didnt see them cause they put they lead thing over you junk ya know? thats what saved me cause the COPS knew why we were down there. they didnt talk to me, i was in too bad on shape but they interrogated my friend. anyway, i was in the hospital for 8 days total. the pain was so bad i would literally tear up just trying to move forward in the bed. i wouldnt move my left arm AT ALL and they put a chest tube in me too cause my lung was filing up with shit. they put that in while i was awake. not too plesaant cause i was VERY dopesick at the time and the 1mg morhpine IV they gave me was like sugar water.........

i have pics of my 2 hospital visists. i havea pic of me and the with the chest tube going in from the car accident back in dec of 04 and my dad took 4 more when they had all those tubes in shit going down my throat and nose from my recent and fIRST OD in 12 years(i know its sick in a way but im still vey; very pround of that considering i used to shoot so much fucking drugs). so i can show em to you guys if thats allowed or if ya want. ive neve rposted a pic on here so i dont rreally knwo how to do it and really dont feel like taking the time to learn either so if you want them you can email me orIM me , they are both on my profile page and ill show you, pretty neat stuff in a sick way, one with a tube going in my chestr right throught the left side of my ribcage and me in ICU totally passed out hooked up to a breather machine................

btw, im SORRY for taking over this post but it just came up and i have alot ot say and not just on here. i talk ALOT. prolly cause i dont really have any "real" friends. i cosider YOU GUYS my friends so i hope that makes you happy cause you're all speical to me in some way even though the ones i dont like.

soo once again.. thanks, and IM SORRY for this loooooong drawn out ADD rant. i didint sleep at ALL last last i i just got far cry 2 for 360 and it was as adddicting as smoknc crack all night. awesome game IMO im still playing it right now actually.......... very very unique but not the BEST FPS like COD 4 but very, VERY GOOD.

OK ENOUGH STEPHEN. sorry again, dont get mad at me. i have no friends so i cant really tell this to anyone else ya know?? i hope you understand
    Last edited by stephenISall; 03-14-2009 at 05:10 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Opiophile StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles has much to be proud of StackBundles's Avatar

I had the bad ass misfortune of hitting the dirt in '06 also. Fun times. Ghetto foil, little plastic baggies, and Dorman. Rocks! Blows! The bag I flopped off of cooked clear though. There's no accounting for peoples tolerances. I'd have to do a bag every two hours if it was some of Cook Counties Crookedest. I've had dope cook up just about every color: red, blue, purple, from xxxPole to xxxCero to the Horner Homes, usually due to the Dorm, sometimes due to strange cuts, other times cause of the Fent.

No one can tell you what that shit is. No one knows your tolerance. No one knows how "pure" the illicitly made crystaline powder you possess is. So, givin the fact that that shit "could" be Fent. RESPECT THAT SHIT cause if you can see the shit with your naked eyeballs it's enough to drop 10 non-tolerant peoples.

Stay safe.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tch2296 View Post
    No doubt, HOLY FUCKING OXY TOLERANCE! Methadone time, for real. It's a great pain reliever and last much longer than oxy does so you could eliminate dosing every 2 hours.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post
    In what format? I thought somewhere else you had said you take the Roxi 30s, so...90 Roxi 30's a day? Wow. Even in the rare 160mg Purdue Oxy ER pills that would be 15 or 16 a day. This surpasses any cancer patient I have ever known. Maybe I'm naive, I dunno.

I take Fent patches, oxy 30s, liquid oxy, and fent suckers (when I can afford them).

To whomever said "time for methadone" - I could not agree more!!!! I would kill to get on maintenance but every doctor I see tells me that I "need drastic pain management" (because my medical records document what has happened when I am without it - irregardless of WDs). I don't know why they won't give me methadone for pain, though. I take (buy) it when I run out of my monthly supply and I prefer it over anything else.

I knew I had a high tolerance, but I didn't know how it compared to others'...I haven't gotten high nor have I even tried (it's not worth it) in at least a year. However, this last week I finally just IV'd tar (.3 or .4 g) - finally I got a nod. Not going to make a habit of it though, I was just experimenting. However though, I have a question. Is that a lot of H to do at once or is that about normal? I've never done it before...I know that there is no way to discern its potency and all that, but, I'm just talking ballpark estimates here.

Thank you for your replies everyone, I really appreciate it. I have read every one of them and I am being careful with the (assumed) fentanyl...No worries, I'm not one to overdo it just to get high - I'm just trying to maintain, that's it. Thanks for the concern!! You guys are the best.

That certainly is not an exuberant amount of tar to do at once, especailly for your tolerance.

I take around 300mg/day of oxycodone, compared to your 2000mg of oxycodone.

I take around .25 of tar heroin at once, compared to your .3-.4 of tar at once.

I take Fent patches, oxy 30s, liquid oxy, and fent suckers (when I can afford them).

To whomever said "time for methadone" - I could not agree more!!!! I would kill to get on maintenance but every doctor I see tells me that I "need drastic pain management" (because my medical records document what has happened when I am without it - irregardless of WDs). I don't know why they won't give me methadone for pain, though. I take (buy) it when I run out of my monthly supply and I prefer it over anything else.

I knew I had a high tolerance, but I didn't know how it compared to others'...I haven't gotten high nor have I even tried (it's not worth it) in at least a year. However, this last week I finally just IV'd tar (.3 or .4 g) - finally I got a nod. Not going to make a habit of it though, I was just experimenting. However though, I have a question. Is that a lot of H to do at once or is that about normal? I've never done it before...I know that there is no way to discern its potency and all that, but, I'm just talking ballpark estimates here.

Thank you for your replies everyone, I really appreciate it. I have read every one of them and I am being careful with the (assumed) fentanyl...No worries, I'm not one to overdo it just to get high - I'm just trying to maintain, that's it. Thanks for the concern!! You guys are the best.
    I can't believe these fucking doctors! Why not let you try methadone. It is by far a way better pain releiver than Oxycodone! I'm scripted Oxycodone IR 30s too and I used to get some methadone on ocassion and it's way better for pain. Not only does it last longer, it works better. I would straight out ask your doctor about it, tell him you read about how it lasts longer.

Junky WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26's Avatar

May I ask which conditions you suffer from...If you don't want to get into it I understand
    • All drugs of any interest to any moderately intelligent person in America are now illegal.

• Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system

robojunkie

OP, maybe you found that fucking vial I lost godddam it!!! Give it back!

Really, if its fent and pure and I doubt it is cause to test it you need instrumentations like NMR or GC/MS.

And Roxy, bathtub fent ain't that easy, well not when ya sick and dying at least. I don't know where these mexican gangs get their shit or what procedure they use, I imagine they terrorize fuckers that get in debt or start front companies and shit but well nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by StackBundles View Post
    I had the bad ass misfortune of hitting the dirt in '06 also. Fun times. Ghetto foil, little plastic baggies, and Dorman. Rocks! Blows! The bag I flopped off of cooked clear though. There's no accounting for peoples tolerances. I'd have to do a bag every two hours if it was some of Cook Counties Crookedest. I've had dope cook up just about every color: red, blue, purple, from xxxPole to xxxCero to the Horner Homes, usually due to the Dorm, sometimes due to strange cuts, other times cause of the Fent.

No one can tell you what that shit is. No one knows your tolerance. No one knows how "pure" the illicitly made crystaline powder you possess is. So, givin the fact that that shit "could" be Fent. RESPECT THAT SHIT cause if you can see the shit with your naked eyeballs it's enough to drop 10 non-tolerant peoples.

Stay safe.

thats strange that it cooked up clear cause ive had over 200 fent bags and ALL of them cooked up purplish or greenish, EVERY single one. maybe you got lucky and got some raw. cause you dont really live from a fent OD. you always die. and i know exactly what streets you were talking about. the pole and XXXton. i used to shop there for YEARS. XXXpole was actually the first spot i went to regularly. weird huh. i just found it interesting. ive never heard of the "horner homes" though. never went to too many pj's cept the ickies, stateway, and

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast