Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lyrica Recreational Dosage/IV Use

OpioNoMo tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296's Avatar

Default Lyrica Recreational Dosage/IV Use

I have 30 x 150 mg pregabalin (Lyrica) capsules. I've been trying to get off on the fuckin' things but can never seem to get it right. I took 750 mg like an hour ago and feel it a little bit.

I tried injecting it also. Almost all the powder inside the capsule is not water-soluble, but the pregabalin is very water soluble, so with a big cotton I was able to get a pretty damn clear solution outta there.

However, after trying 2 x 150 mg injections and 1 x 300 mg injection it doesn't really seem worth it, especially given the risk of injecting the stuff.

It did seem relatively safe since it was already in a powder (no binders) but I know it contains cornstarch and talc (looked it up), so I hope none of that shit is making it into the solution....:confused:

I wanted to add that I also tried snorting 150 mg, didn't seem to do shit, but then again this is a low dosage...
    Last edited by tch2296; 03-11-2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Additional Info

True Opiophile Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy is ██  ████ (censored by Opiophile, they are just too awesome) Indy's Avatar

Default Re: Lyrica Recreational Dosage/IV Use

..................why
    "Live on coffee and flowers"

OpioNoMo ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice
    Right ther right ther (aka midcoast Maine)

BC he's desperate I'm sure we've all been there.

OpioNoMo tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296 is a glorious beacon of light tch2296's Avatar

Yeah I know it's pretty ridiculous...

But after taking 750 mg I am surprised by the feeling it provides. I can understand now why people compare it to GHB. I have a heavy body-buzz, the kind you get while on ecstasy, kind of floating. But it is not speedy at all, rather sedating. Pretty damn cool actually.

True Opiophile Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon's Avatar

I've never had / taken Lyrica before. It's pregabalin, right, sort of similar to Gabapentin, which I've also never had / taken? I think I read that. The only other thing I know for sure is that it's marketed as the first FDA approved med for fibromyalgia and that it's a C-V. People say they get high off of it, but what type of high is it? I mean, is it comparable to an opiate high in any way?
    Taceant colloquia; effugiat risus.
    Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae.

Opiophile taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj's Avatar

I'm prescribed it and it just puts me to sleep, which is why I take it, I can't really tell if it helps my fibromyalgia though.
    Amazing isn't it? The stupidity that gets you through the day"
    -JL
    I'm Johnny Depp Beotch... -stringbeanjeans

It is very similar to gabapentin.

If you haven't taken it before, it definitely gets you high. If you had never taken Lyrica and then took 600-1000 mg you would get really high, but you might fall asleep because it is a sedative. Sometimes it makes me really groggy.

In the past I have taken like 350-600 mg doses and usually I just felt tired, but it seems when you get to around 700 mg it really starts to work well.

I might re-dose later tonight, it is really pretty enjoyable. A really pleasant body buzz. It isn't really comparable to opiates, but it is a an awesome potentiator, the lyrica (or neurontin) buzz is a great complement to the opiate high. A truly awesome mix.

True Opiophile Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon is cooler than ice Narkotikon's Avatar

Would you say it's more similar to a benzo high?

Opiophile taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj has much to be proud of taj's Avatar

how do you get to 700 mg without passing out?
    Amazing isn't it? The stupidity that gets you through the day"
    -JL
    I'm Johnny Depp Beotch... -stringbeanjeans

Quote Originally Posted by Narkotikon View Post
    Would you say it's more similar to a benzo high?
    Yes, it is similar to a benzo high, but I don't really get a body buzz with benzos - it is the same kind of relaxation but with a pretty strong buzz.

I would say it's more similar to GHB. It has an almost ecstasy-like buzz, like i can just lay down and smile and enjoy the rushing buzz.

A lot more than I expected.

taj: Yeah, it's weird, most of the time I take lyrica (I have a prescription), I fall asleep. But I got 12 hours of sleep last night (phenobarbital-induced), and took it in the middle of the day, and although i feel like I could fall asleep, I am not tired at all.

Listening to music is pretty awesome, really reminds me of GHB and in a way ecstasy.
    Last edited by tch2296; 03-11-2009 at 06:22 PM. Reason: for taj

Opiophile ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan is a glorious beacon of light ryan's Avatar

Edit: Nevermind stupid post :\
    Fuck signatures.

That's interesting. I've never tried GHB. E was okay though. Would you say it's similar to the body buzz from Soma?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkotikon View Post
    That's interesting. I've never tried GHB. E was okay though. Would you say it's similar to the body buzz from Soma?
    Eh..sort of. I never really liked Soma, even though it does have a significant body high, I never really enjoyed it by itself - I was always mixing it with Norcos and Valiums, it is good for that.

It is definitely more enjoyable than Soma.

Well, it's good to know what it's like. Thanks for the info. Sort of a cross between Soma and benzos.

I'd say it's more of a cross between GHB and benzos.

+ Reply to Thread