+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Price per MG for Dilaudid

Opiophorum Member Fungi_x will become famous soon enough Fungi_x will become famous soon enough Fungi_x will become famous soon enough Fungi_x will become famous soon enough Fungi_x's Avatar

Price per MG for Dilaudid

What are these going for? I have access to 100 2mg pills of them, whats a good price to pay so im not getting ripped?

"It is often grammatically incorrect, but tends to magically relay the character of expressions perfectly." -Awebig

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

Default Re: Price per MG for Dilaudid

here in the midwest SWIM pays $15 for a 4mg pill.

For reference:
    80mg name brand OCs are ~$45
    Roxi 30's are $17
    Morphine is ~$.30 a mg
    Hydrocodone 5s are ~$3

Opiophorum Member Fungi_x will become famous soon enough Fungi_x will become famous soon enough Fungi_x will become famous soon enough Fungi_x will become famous soon enough Fungi_x's Avatar

what would say 100 2mg's for 700 dollars? Bad deal ha? For buying in bulk that's pretty shitty im thinking. What should I offer? I'm thinking 400?

"It is often grammatically incorrect, but tends to magically relay the character of expressions perfectly." -Awebig

Opiophile SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph's Avatar

Here, dilaudid 8mg goes for $10, considering you're buying bulk and the 2mg have more filler and are generally crappier to shoot or snort that decreases their value. I'd pay $200 tops but really more like $100-$150 for all 100 pills.
    "Who lives longer? The man who takes heroin for two years and dies, or a man who lives on roast beef, water and potatoes 'till 95? One passes his 24 months in eternity. All the years of the beefeater are lived only in time."
    — Aldous Huxley

True Opiophile duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck is cooler than ice duck's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SynthMorph View Post
    Here, dilaudid 8mg goes for $10, considering you're buying bulk and the 2mg have more filler and are generally crappier to shoot or snort that decreases their value. I'd pay $200 tops but really more like $100-$150 for all 100 pills.
    Are you sure that is a good sample? I've never heard of D that cheap, but maybe I'm naive.

Opiophile SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph is just really nice SynthMorph's Avatar

Yeah man, not every place has highway robbers running around. But it's all "supply and demand" for your area I guess right? Fact is those pills were gotten from a pharmacy for pennies each or free even with insurance, the guy should feel privileged getting $100-$200 tops for all of them. As I can see the OP lives in Detroit that which has the same prices as where I live.
    "Who lives longer? The man who takes heroin for two years and dies, or a man who lives on roast beef, water and potatoes 'till 95? One passes his 24 months in eternity. All the years of the beefeater are lived only in time."
    — Aldous Huxley

Never Looked Back hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris is a jewel in the rough hydro chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duck View Post

For reference:
    Roxi 30's are $17
    Morphine is ~$.30 a mg
    Hydrocodone 5s are ~$3
    about the same in the north east..
    so you wanna be a junkie ehh

Junky WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26 is just really nice WV_Girl_26's Avatar

Shit everything here is $1 per mg...I can thank West Virginia University for being in my backyard I guess
    • All drugs of any interest to any moderately intelligent person in America are now illegal.

• Drugs have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system

Opiophorum Member Tbird921 is an unknown quantity at this point

SWIM pays 40 for a 8mg so 20 for a 4mg or 10 for a 2mg probaly a little less cause 2's have more filler like someone said.

Thanks guys, you have all been a great help!

Peace, FX

Opiophile dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby is a name known to all dieselbaby's Avatar

I know I probably get it for way cheaper than everyone else, but I pay $5-6 for the 8 mg Dilaudids (either the Ethex or Roxane generics). For what it's worth I get the 100 mg Mallinckrodt MSContins (greyish-blue ones) for the same price from the same guy. I wouldn't pay much more for the Dilaudids to be honest. If I were you I would only pay $200 tops for the whole thing, maybe $250 if you're desperate. Personally I don't think that they are as great as everyone hypes them up to be, they don't last long enough for me and your tolerance goes up super fast.
    Rest in Peace LALifer 7/20/2011. Hope you are entertaining all the good folks in the afterlife my amigo. You shall be very missed.

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

For reference:
    Roxi 30's are $17
    Morphine is ~$.30 a mg
    Hydrocodone 5s are ~$3
    Are you sure that is a good sample? I've never heard of D that cheap, but maybe I'm naive.
    Swim used to pay $1-2 for for 2mg Dillies, 2/$5 for the 4mg, and $4 for the 8mg. One thing about Dillies, they are only worth big money to people who inject them. No one who snorts or swallows them is going to pay anymore than the prices I listed. They don't work very well via any other ROA other than IV.

Morphine is cheap here too.
    30mg MSContin $2, tops! No one wants them.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Junky PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN is just really nice PiLL CLiNToN's Avatar

Re: Price per MG for Dilaudid

swim get dillz currently like 5 buckz my dood....but it can drasticataly vary from one year to another some of swims friends cop'a'ton of umm an pay like friggin' 25 per 1!!! fuccck that but thats you know the "un-opiated" and baiscilly chippers and the iv'ers swims seen get hit up to like 40 bucks!!! !!!! what a piece of sheeeet doing that to the real "opaited" folks who really need um'! fuckin a! rip offfs!!!!! but hey swim cant complain its just partt of de game just couldt understand why some dig this deep in theyre pockets for it swim would rather have friend hit swim over the head with a tire iron and get real meds from the er than pay frggin like 40 buckaroos dude!
    Disclaimer:Anything that is typed or said by user"PiLL CLiNToN" is straight one hundred percent pure works of fiction. Therefore, everything ever written by PiLL CLiNToN is aimed to please housewifes dressed in EMT costumes. You might as well believe pigs are flying and hugs are deadly as drugs.

Opiophile digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby has much to be proud of digby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SynthMorph View Post
    Yeah man, not every place has highway robbers running around. But it's all "supply and demand" for your area I guess right? Fact is those pills were gotten from a pharmacy for pennies each or free even with insurance, the guy should feel privileged getting $100-$200 tops for all of them. As I can see the OP lives in Detroit that which has the same prices as where I live.
    Fortunately, I have never had to either buy or sell dilaudid as I always have had a script for mine and always needed all the ones I've gotten. But the logic of people "robbing" the buys of pharms because they aren't selling them for a few dollars each stupifies me. I mean, can you imagine going up to your dealer and saying "I know this heroin only costs your Mexican Mafia friends pennies to make and the Columbian cartels get the cocaine for merely dollars a pound, so you should feel greatful that I'm willing to take a few ounces off your hands for ten bucks.

Of course many have insurance, but a lot of the ones selling don't. The cost to buy a brand name 8 mg dilaudid from the pharmacy without insurance is just under $3.00 a pill. Granted, generic is quite a bit less. But why would someone take the chance of going to prison for 5 years minimum, but really a better chance of 10 to 12 years for distribution to make $2 or $3 a pill from someone that is probably only going to buy 4 or 5 of them? Ten years in prison to make $20 or $30 bucks? I mean, c'mon people. If you don't want to buy from someone, don't buy from someone, but why would call someone a bloodsucker for making a modest profit on selling an item that is illegal and full of risk to the seller? (and also the buyer of course)

I'm thankful I don't have to deal with the drug dealer/drug buyer mentality, especially if this is what it is.

And as far as dilaudid not being worth much because it doesn't work well except for IV - well, except for oxy, hydrocodone, what opiates really do work well orally? They are all bad that way, but that doesn't make them worthless, and they are all we have. And as far as IV goes, it really is one of the best.

I'm sorry if I sounded a bit critical in a bad way, because I didn't intend to. Dilaudid is one of the better opiates out there and even if I or someone else doesn't prefer it, it doesn't change that fact. I dread the day when this pill becomes difficult or impossible to get.
    "You must respect the chemistry."

I really want to try this pill bad! :cloud9:

Occasionally Opiated mad_hatter is fresh on the scene. mad_hatter is fresh on the scene. mad_hatter's Avatar

Where I am, prices are usually
    $35-$40 for an oxy 80, 40s are usually $15 or $20,
    then morphine is usually $15 for a 60mg or $20 for 100mg, or $30-$40 for 200mg
    then dillies are usually $10-$15 for an 8mg, usually $5 for 4mg, if buying in bulk though it would be a lot cheaper than that, probably get down to like $6 for an 8mg if buying 50 or 100
    and hydromorph contin is really cheap at like $25-$35 for a 30mg, or $10 for a 12mg if buying more than 10, 24s are usually $20-$25, and 18s usually $20, while the 6mgs can go for like $4-$6 each

I don't like buying hydromorph contin unless I know its a good source though because sometimes people will take the beads out and fill it with effexor or something shitty like that which could kill you. I always check them before I get them.

I've also seen fent patches around, 100mcg/hour for $60, but I've never been too interested in partaking in that because its so easy to od on.
    - Mad Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by mad_hatter View Post
    Where I am, prices are usually
    $35-$40 for an oxy 80, 40s are usually $15 or $20,
    then morphine is usually $15 for a 60mg or $20 for 100mg, or $30-$40 for 200mg
    then dillies are usually $10-$15 for an 8mg, usually $5 for 4mg, if buying in bulk though it would be a lot cheaper than that, probably get down to like $6 for an 8mg if buying 50 or 100
    and hydromorph contin is really cheap at like $25-$35 for a 30mg, or $10 for a 12mg if buying more than 10, 24s are usually $20-$25, and 18s usually $20, while the 6mgs can go for like $4-$6 each

I don't like buying hydromorph contin unless I know its a good source though because sometimes people will take the beads out and fill it with effexor or something shitty like that which could kill you. I always check them before I get them.

I've also seen fent patches around, 100mcg/hour for $60, but I've never been too interested in partaking in that because its so easy to od on.
    and free health care?! I'm in!

Jr. Opiophile Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dieselbaby View Post
    I know I probably get it for way cheaper than everyone else, but I pay $5-6 for the 8 mg Dilaudids (either the Ethex or Roxane generics). For what it's worth I get the 100 mg Mallinckrodt MSContins (greyish-blue ones) for the same price from the same guy. I wouldn't pay much more for the Dilaudids to be honest. If I were you I would only pay $200 tops for the whole thing, maybe $250 if you're desperate. Personally I don't think that they are as great as everyone hypes them up to be, they don't last long enough for me and your tolerance goes up super fast.
    I've noticed from dealings IRL and from reading here at opi that people who start out on the opiate path with H, usually those of us lucky enough to get good powder tend to have a different view of the value of pharms.

I've heard people who have only done oxy being unimpressed with their first experience with H and wondering what all the hype is about which makes no sense to me but I think it has to do with what your receptors become used to.

I only started IVing oxy when H couldn't be had. My first experience was shooting an 80mg and compared to the amount of dope I was used to shooting the rush was weak and 20 mins later I wanted to shoot some more.

My first IV dilaudid was in the ER with a kidney stone and the rush was great but I was too distracted to really gague the duration. After getting them on the street I loved the rush because it was like the dope I was used to only a bit more intense but the euphoria faded so quickly that I was a bit disappointed.

After going through a rather large bottle of the 4mg D's I really grew to love the little bastards (especially with the morphine I was getting at the same time) but as DB mentioned and I had heard others warn, my tolerance got huge fast and when it was time to quit I payed the piper mightily.

As far as monetary value it always boils down to what the market will bear and with oxy being so popular with everyone and their grandmother dilaudid and morphine can generally be found at a better cost to effect ratio IMHO.

I've heard about oxy going for $.50-.70 per mg around here while dilaudid is $20-25 for 8mgs but you see a lot less of the D's which is fine because I'd much rather have the Morphine which is cheap as hell because most of the people strung out around here have only ever done "OC's" or "Roxies" and couldn't tell you what the difference is.

I almost feel sorry for all the people who are ruining their lives over oxycodone and have never even seen heroin. It's a small town and you have to know someone or be willing to make the trip and find the connects which can be a dangerous hassle.

Wow, I tye a lot when I'm all jacked up on coffee.
    "You’ll never be able to truly gauge any of the biases you might be operating under since it’s not possible to accurately observe a system you’re part of"

Never Looked Back OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing is a glorious beacon of light OxiContinKing's Avatar

HES ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!

IM GONNA SISSOR KICK YOU IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD!!!

((sorry, just watched that movie again, it was playing at a buddies house last night))
    "Its better to burn out than to fade away" - Neil Young

Junky tonyk has a spectacular aura about tonyk has a spectacular aura about tonyk has a spectacular aura about tonyk has a spectacular aura about tonyk has a spectacular aura about tonyk has a spectacular aura about

a
    hhhhhhhh, Dillys....I have 20 of em coming tomorrow!!!! Can't hardly fuckin wait!!!!!!!

happy dance!!!!!! Happy! happy! happyhappyhappy!!!
    Adapt & Overcome!

Never Looked Back Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow has much to be proud of Restharrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raisin View Post
    I almost feel sorry for all the people who are ruining their lives over oxycodone and have never even seen heroin.
    I had never heard that Oxycodone was worse for health than Heroin. Thats suprising -- I would have thought that the cleaner manufacturing process for pharmaceuticals would have made them better for you. Has there been some recent release of info. about this?

I get all my meds from the hospital pharmacy, so heroin is not an option there. Its Oxy or nothing for me.

I think it all boils down to pills having filler and heroin is pretty much made to be IV'd... Pills really fuck up your lungs if you don't filter them really really well and most don't.

They are safe in the sense that you know the strength from batch to batch so it's harder to od.... also you know no one added a lil fent in the shit to make it "Killer shit"

Jr. Opiophile Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin is a glorious beacon of light Raisin's Avatar

My point was that with all the people out there getting strung out on oxy and destroying their lives, there are other drugs out there that will give you more bang for your buck.

I know a guy who has been shooting 30 mg roxies for 6 months. He's doing up to five a day but he's never shot more than one at a time. Anyone who's ever done a good shot of dope will tell you that it's a lot more enjoyable than 30 mgs of oxy.

If I'm going to risk everything that goes along with the junkie life, which is after a certain point becomes a choice, I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can. Just my humble opinion.
    "You’ll never be able to truly gauge any of the biases you might be operating under since it’s not possible to accurately observe a system you’re part of"

Jr. Opiophile Deadfiend will become famous soon enough Deadfiend will become famous soon enough Deadfiend will become famous soon enough Deadfiend's Avatar
    Tri-State . Latitude 41.08N Longitude 85.11W (Elev.764 ft)

Shot back in the day people were paying $100'sfor those, now I days I was getting em all doy for a few bucks cause I'm guessing people think there shit when you eat em, and the since I made a move to a new area lot pf people in these parts don't know shit about points.
    Little Bill: You'd be William Munny out of Missouri. Killer of women and children!

Will Munny: That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you!
    -Unforgiven

OpioNoMo ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice ka11ink is just really nice
    Right ther right ther (aka midcoast Maine)

They're worth more to a person if that person doesn't have a high tolerance habit. Back in the day when swim scammed hospitals the holy grail for him was 20 2mg tabs. Each 2mg pill was fuckin awesome. But today swim could shoot that whole script in one shot and barely get off. So if u have a low tolerance pay more, if ur alrdy doing a gram of day of h don't even bother.

Never Looked Back MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC is a splendid one to behold MMC's Avatar

about a year ago i was getting the 8mg pills for $6-$8 each, but when that connect went away the only place i found them was someone charging $16 each. no wonder i went from dillies to dope!

Occasionally Opiated loosemorals is an unknown quantity at this point loosemorals's Avatar

my script is $66 for 4mg dilaudid.

this is in addition to 10mg dones, which i dont really ever take. ($26)

buncha valiums too.

and i do not have insurance.
    Last edited by RxQueen; 04-01-2009 at 05:05 AM. Reason: please don't advertise the amounts of your scripts

Junky struggler is a glorious beacon of light struggler is a glorious beacon of light struggler is a glorious beacon of light struggler is a glorious beacon of light struggler is a glorious beacon of light struggler is a glorious beacon of light struggler is a glorious beacon of light struggler is a glorious beacon of light struggler is a glorious beacon of light struggler is a glorious beacon of light struggler is a glorious beacon of light struggler's Avatar

RE:my script is $66 for 4mg dilaudid.

this is in addition to 10mg dones, which i dont really ever take. ($26)

buncha valiums too.

and i do not have insurance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.. I'm drooling over here..

Strug
    Last edited by RxQueen; 04-01-2009 at 05:06 AM. Reason: fixed quote

+ Reply to Thread