Advertise on Opiophile
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What drug does Kratom mostly feel like??

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

Default What drug does Kratom mostly feel like??

What do yall think????

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

Default Re: What drug does Kratom mostly feel like??

I cant wait to have an opinion on this subject..
    In somnifera veritas
    In somnifera aequitas

Never Looked Back Curio is fresh on the scene. Curio is fresh on the scene. Curio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandMeSomeOpiates
    What do yall think????
    DHC

itchy, but gooood itchy

then NOTHING...staves off the w/d pretty well...but after I did 70.00 and add 30.00 emergency overnight ship cause my pods were a freakin week late and the pills are...four weeks late, three weeks late, and two weeks late respectively... that was one hundred dollars just so I could prevent getting sick for about 18-24 hrs...then I still went down 'coma Count' don't remember anything about what happened or exactly how many days it was...i hate tranqs, almost worse than alcohol...
    no shyte...DO NOT ORDER FROM ANY SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE IOPs, esp. any in CR ...heck any IOP right now just sux a$$
    Curio/comaTOES

I wasn't sleeping ! I was IN A COMA!

Never Looked Back devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice devilsdrug is just really nice

wonder why they were late mine at same time came in four days instead of the usual three ,but im always

i will be trying soon , i hope but it wont be in panic mode , my last batch came in four days instead of usual three, but im always always a month ahead at least dont ask i dont know how i fukked up

Never Looked Back HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates has conned a lot of people to get this much rep HandMeSomeOpiates's Avatar

Come on I know a lot of people have used kratom. I've heard its like a perc or hydro buzz without the sedating effect. Some even compare it to MDMA!? Come on guys!

"Do not bite at the bait of pleasure, till you know there is no hook beneath it". -Thomas Jefferson

"Not Rocka-fella, more like Mr. Cinderella, standing in the rain with a ripped umbrella"

These chemicals of Emeralds
    Last of the free tribes
    What kills your pain is what's giving me vibes

Never Looked Back exitwound is an unknown quantity at this point exitwound's Avatar
    Shoot yourself in the balls and then electrocute yourself. That's how I always feel!!!

to me it felt like a combination of Effexor and ephedrine with a micro-dose of dirty acid.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - The Good Doctor, Hunter S. Thompson

High-Functioning Drug Addict Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops has conned a lot of people to get this much rep Zoops's Avatar

I was hooked on kratom real bad most of last year. Been on bupe maintenance since last November, and that was just to get off of the kratom. Started doing pods too for a month or so at the end, around October (this is October 2005).

Thank God I am not on that shit anymore! Anyone who doesn't get a definite opiate-like high from it is not getting good quality stuff. There is a lot of stuff out there that IS like taking ephedrine with a pinch of low-grade acid, but that shit is the rotgot stuff. I was getting high quality leaf 90% of the time, and then sometimes a batch would be just shit. Was going through about a pound every 10 days. That's about $110, three times a month, maybe four, so you do the math (plus overnight shipping, which I ALWAYS would use).

I feel like kratom was just like hydrocodone. Maybe DHC, like my man said up there ^^^, but for me, hydro, definitely. Just don't last as long, only about 90 minutes for the real opiate high, w/d won't kick in for about 10 or 12 hours since the last dose. I mean, I'd get a little ancey after only five hours or so, but the real sickness would start at about 10 to 12 hours.

Hope that helps. Again, I am soooooo glad not to be on that shit anymore. This buprenorphine thang is a good deal (it's cheaper than the kratom was, but not by a whole hell of a lot)
    "I have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened."

- Mark Twain

Si non pro pharmacae, me infelix fore.

Information Warrior HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness is a glorious beacon of light HistoryofMadness's Avatar

To me, hydro, but my tolerance skyrockets with kratom. If I go a few days in a row the sensation is harder to achieve. I recommend it as part of a regimen but not the only source of a buzz.. unless you are only getting buzzed once a week or so.

I should also add that all my experience with kratom has been with no tolerance to opiates at all so it may be different for someone who carries a phys addiction.
    fuck happy.

+ Reply to Thread