Advertise on Opiophile
Closed Thread

Thread: State Prescription Laws for Insulin Syringes

QUEEN B MODERATOR roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust has much to be proud of roxi*stardust's Avatar

State Prescription Laws for Insulin Syringes

Last edited by roxi*stardust; 02-21-2009 at 11:14 AM.

..... found that when it got *really* bad, I'd cop, and fuck all that detoxing, whether I'm eating carrots and brown rice, or vodka and cough drops, I've learned only one sure thing about detoxing:
    There Ain't No Free Lunch!.......Originally posted by Duckfeet

Never Looked Back Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum is a splendid one to behold Opiyum's Avatar

Default Re: State Prescription Laws for Insulin Syringes

Just ran out needles from a 100 count box when swim had his little party alone with coke and DMT.

To the point. Tonight I got the itch and decided that if I could get needles at the first pharmacy that I tried to without a script then I would cop.

I walked into rite aid.(dont know why bold wont go off) I was pretty well dressed and looking rather healthy, been putting on wiehgt in the face because I havent been using at all, and this is how it went.

(Old woman pharmacy associate on name tag) "Hello how can I help you sir"

SWIM "Hi, how are ya tonight", Good she replies, "I need a 10 pack of u-100 insulin syringes"
    PA looks back at pharmacist and the pharmacist barely glancing at me says "WHat kind again?" as she walks towards the syringes and I say "100 units and 28 gauge please" She says "OK" gives them to the associate and she rings me up for 3.78$ or something close to that.

I smile give her a five and walk out very happy and surprised.

That's the first I've ever bought needles in PA at a pharmacy and it felt good. Moving in the right direction PA is.

Good night guys...wont be around much. My computer was murdered a few days ago by a virus and I am currently at the BEEHIVE using their computers to do this.

take care.

Closed Thread